All Comments on 'Wife's Warm-up'

by james2741

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic and cheap cuckold/slut wife ctap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

How brain sick has that author to be?! He is the world biggest fagott and cuckold!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
No comment...just 1*

No comment...just 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Should be in Humor.

What a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yawn, just what we all need here,

another husband tied up by a slut wife. I am scratching my head in bewilderment, as to why these dumb cretins get married in the first place. About as erotic as watching a parking inspector write out a parking violation ticket for your car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

Its just a story and not real.You idiots think all this stuff is for real and act as tho you need to save the couples..Get real..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worthless

Total crap!!

yvesmondogyvesmondogover 7 years ago
Pretty good

I liked your capacity to maintain tension. I thought story line pretty original.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ignore the pathetic comments

I adore these pricks with thier "pathetic" comments. yet they read the WHOLE story lol I loved the story the way you built a picture. It was a good read. Most of us secretly wished we had an amazingly sexy wife like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done

Well written and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done!

A perfect example of what this category is supposed to be all about. And especially if this was your first story, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: Ignore the pathetic comments

Really? They comment on the story, but the main point of your post is to comment on them, and yet they're the ones who are pathetic and pricks. Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
proof of no hot wife with out a willing cuckold

he is willing, stupid, weak minded, pathedic or a blend of all

she has already lost any respect for him

so it is now a cheap 2 bit act until the ending

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Good story

Liked your story, what a great husband to let your wife explore. Xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pathetic!

What a crock of shit.....yet another weak willed Nancy boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with yvesmondog.

Well done. I thought it was really hot! What most cuckolds would do for this kind of attention! His wife is a wonderful tease, touching his body and talking dirty to him. And there is the promise of sex with her, when she has finished with her lover! A generous, loving cuckoldress, who shares the excitement with her husband. There aren't many like that.

Sad that the vast majority of comments are from people who hate the subject matter.

Poor little Trumpeteers, trying to beat down what they don't understand, one author at a time.

Once Trump leaves town, they have nothing else to do, except decry anything that threatens their supposed manhood.

This story is unusual, in that a brand-new cuckoldress usually doesn't take charge so forcefully. I am wondering if, as the story develops, we will see a true FemDom marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

Very ho, well writ tern story, hope it continues!

KansasFunKansasFunover 7 years ago
Nice...

Interesting idea..... great story. I bet she had a great time also!

Tks, and lets see some more !!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
The wife can choose fidelity.

The wife can choose fidelity. Cuckolded husband better get paperwork in order now. The divorce should be swift, esp. With video evidence. Too bad he wanted it, now its the end. That should be chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exciting story !

A very enjoyable story and approaches the Loving Wife section from a different perspective. It is a pity that this story line has not been taken further and the story itself could have been a lot longer. One or two minor storyline faults, the male character seems to be on his front at first, "her hard nipples pressing against his back", but then we find that he is clearly on his back, "She leaned across his chest, and flicked each nipple gently with her tongue". However all that being said the story is a very exciting one and we would love to see it continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

That's a pretty hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A fairly well written tragedy

It is painful to bear witness as fools destroy their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

yes good story . some about fucking a married woman with her wedding ring on that i like.have been lucky to do it a few times.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry to report that I found the characters to be incomprehensible and vapid. And thoroughly unappealing. Then there's the plot line. At least it's compatible with the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous