All Comments on 'Wife's Work Friends Pt. 01'

by WadeWilson88

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Horribly Written

The story is ludicrous, the grammar is pathetic, and the dialog is so bad that it is hard to read. The spelling is atrocious. It's great that the author is exercising his creativity, but writing is a craft. Put some effort into using spell check, avoid mixing past and present tense unless writing a flashback scene, and brush up a little on grammar and structure.

NotDazNotDazabout 9 years ago
I liked it

ignore the anon comment. all anons are not worth the words they speak. looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fun start

I hope you keep writing this story. It was a great start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Proofread!!

Grammar and spelling are horrible - completely turned me off. I couldn't even finish it. Please proofread and your stories might be better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Can't wait for part 2, great start. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very juvenile

This story seems to be nothing but a fifteen year old boy's fantasy. Double team two blondes, fuck a lesbian whose with your wife, have all the cool cars, and of course, spelling like a fifteen year old.

XodanXodanover 7 years ago
we need part 2

And don't bother with stupid comments ! At last you're sharing something !

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

When is part two out.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago

A shame there is no chapter 2, too strong a cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story UNTIL.......

you just had to start with the "WHITE GIRL".... SHIT. You're going to "dis" them cause their WHITE? Cmon dude.....enjoy ANY pussy....and be grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

We need part two please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ya....you own a camero..lol

You can't even spell it never mind owning one. I also got a laugh about going threw the door and having the girls knell in front of you. Oh...before I forget about having your dick shallowed you should learn to spell or reread what you have written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So ... how are you going to fix that giant dent on the hood of your 'Camero?'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous