All Comments on 'Wifey's Work Becomes Play Pt. 02'

by Deviana

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SORRY

Get a life and go back to nursury sachool.You come here to read about sex???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Short, Fun Story

The worst thing that I can say about this is that it needs a proofreader, otherwise the story was fun. Pretty good for your first story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
YIKES

Only one story of the last twenty made it over four stars. What's that tell you about the quality of stories posted in loving wives? If you can't figure that out, you're short a few screws.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

it tells me annony is trying to destroy this site and stories on LW or cucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This would fit fine in your own Catagory

Just change the last letter of your moniker to a "T", you deviant.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 7 years ago
What the hell did I just read?

I couldn't tell who was talking to whom. Pretty sure there was a bartender but beyond that, I'm lost.

Don't quit your day job. Unless you're a writer in which case, quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A pathetic attempt!

I stopped reading the moment I realised that you can't understand what a capital letter is for or how to use one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a good start - different writing style

I read your other writing post, you seem to write like in script form, rather than the style that others use. There are some stupid comments here, disregard their hate. It also appears that they got upset that your male character is a cuck. Too bad for them- its your story! Also, your tags gave them fair warning- I see the tags "cuckold, effeminate, submissive, crossdresser". So, shame on them for not reading the small print.

Keep writing but next time, maybe write in a more standard format?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worshipper

Oh plz continue

Deedee1946Deedee1946about 5 years ago
No, no NO

To heck with the other bar and Betty and Will, wait around for Jack to get off and try his real flaming cum shot.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
Hugs and kisses Deviana

I am in love with your mind.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Wow such a wonderfully compelling story presented by an outright homosexual who is letting the other homosexual cucks get their rocks off as they, like the author, are afraid to open that closet door and accept themselves.

Sad really, both the author and his minions, are that weak.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No woman should go outside her marriage and get another guy an old guy should go outside of his marriage and get another woman totally wrong different story at the end didn't like it sorry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeviana@Deviana
90 Followers
Hi- i hope that my posts thrill you and also offer you insight to my feminine state of mind. Thank you for constructive feedback and comments. i will try my best to improve with each story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES