Wii Fit U and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What? Alright this was totally getting strange now. On the Game Pad was a multiple choice; Yes or No. Part of me was scared, but a bigger part of me was curious to see what she would actually do or say. I tapped Yes, then took the Game Pad over to my desk. I placed it so the screen was facing me. Josie stood there silently observing me as I put a towel down on my chair, stripped down and then sat down. I pulled up one of my favourite cam sites and turned on my webcam.

I felt the familiar stirring in my loins as my cock began to rise. I watched a heavyset woman going down on a heavyset guy with a small penis, trying to coax it into hardness by slurping and sucking it. I skipped ahead to a younger woman, who was playing with her plump tits, squeezing her almost non-existent nipples. I skipped her too, and skipped over a few older couples until I found what I was seeking: a young couple who were lean and fit. The young lady was Asian, and had a lithe frame, lemon-sized tits, dark brown aureola and long dark hair. She was busily jerking off a muscular Asian man. She cupped and pulled at his balls while her other hand worked his shaft. I mimicked her movements on my own cock, tugging my balls and taking long strokes. They watched me; I watched them.

Then she stood up, and slowly peeled off her delicate pink bikini panties. She was making a real show of it, and both her companion and I enjoyed her seductive strip-tease. Her dark pubic hair was neatly trimmed into a V shape on her mound. She said something to her partner and he repositioned the camera and their laptop. When things came back into focus, he was laying on the edge of their bed, his hard tool pointing at the ceiling. She strode into frame, climbed onto the bed, and slowly mounted his cock facing the camera and laptop. She began moving up and down on his engorged shaft, all the while keeping her eyes locked on her laptop watching me beat off.

As her movements got more frantic, I responded by stroking harder too. She was really fucking him now, moaning and yelping in that cute Japanese schoolgirl fashion. She looked into the camera, lust filling her eyes as she rode him. Soon, she tiled her head back and closed her eyes and groaned. He reached around and squeezed her firm little titties as she came on his embedded cock. That was too much for me and I cried out and spurted my cum onto my chest. She groaned and gradually slowed her frantic motions, grinding her pelvis down hard against his. I'd like to think I had at least something to do with her orgasm as she had certainly contributed to mine.

She said something in Japanese or Chinese or whatever, but I didn't understand. She climbed off her partner and started miming a motion of scraping her belly, then put her fingers to her mouth. After a moment I understood; she wanted to watch me eat my own cum. I had never done it before, but this had been a very special orgasm for me. I started scooping up my cum from my chest and she got down on all fours facing the camera. He got up behind her and began fucking her doggy style. They both watched as I touched my sticky fingers to my lips. The taste and texture was not as bad as I thought. And since they seemed to want a show, I gave them one. I licked my fingers in an exaggerated fashion, slurping at each one. She took one of her own fingers and moved it in and out of her mouth, sucking it like a cock, then looked at me. So I copied her movements and sucked my index finger like a cock, licking the cum and then moving it in and out of my mouth.

The man's fucking pace increased and the woman was grunting and yelping again. It was so damn sexy to watch as he pulled his cock out and sprayed his own baby gravy all over her back. Then to my surprise, he bent down and licked it off. My own cock was rock hard again, which surprised me seeing as how I had only cum a few minutes ago. The couple on the screen kissed deeply, swapping his load back and forth. Then they both turned to look at the camera, smiled and waved and then clicked off. I sat there in shock for a moment with another throbbing hardon.

Then from the Game Pad, I heard Josie pipe up, "That was a great show Jared." Shit Josie!! I had completely forgotten about her! She stood there against a white background in her sexy red and black yoga outfit, regarding me with one eyebrow cocked. My prick twitched and bobbed with excitement, and another dribble of precum emerged from my peehole. Pointing at my throbbing cock, she asked, "Do you want to take care of that?"

I tapped Yes.

"Do you want me to continue watching?"

Again I tapped Yes.

It was so exciting and weird to have her interacting with me in this fashion. To this day I'm still not sure how the code monkeys at Nintendo did it. How had they created a voyeur video game fitness trainer? At any rate, my penis was throbbing and I needed another release.

To see what she would do, I turned my chair to face her, spread my legs and began touching myself. Josie smiled and watched intently as I cupped my balls with my left hand, tickling and lightly tugging them. I spit into my right palm and started rubbing up and down my shaft. I closed my eyes, leaned my head back and moaned. The friction was feeling really good and I could feel the familiar tensing sensation that warned of an impending orgasm. When I reopened my eyes and looked at the GamePad, the screen was white. Where did she go to?

A moment later Josie strode back into frame, but she wasn't alone. She had Bryce with her! "I thought I'd bring him along to watch too, " she said. My two trainers stood there, watching me punish the bishop, and to be honest, I didn't care. I was so turned on by what I had witnessed earlier, as well as receiving a kind of illicit thrill from exposing myself to a pair of attractive video game characters. I wondered what kind of responses they might give and what sort of things they might do. However, both Josie and Bryce simply smiled and continued to watch intently.

Bryce asked, "Jared, do you want to see us get naked?"

I tapped Yes.

In a cajoling tone, Josie said, "Well, you will need to lose another 8 pounds and get down to a BMI of 28. If you can achieve that, you can unlock new rewards, one of which includes naked trainers. However, today we will reward you by watching you finish."

The thought of seeing these two perfect bodies naked and twisting and bending and stretching turned me on. I thought of watching Josie perform the Downward Dog pose, her firm titties dangling and her perfect ass stretched out, maybe exposing her pussy. I grunted and shot a second load onto my belly. Both Bryce and Josie smiled deeply, then applauded. Josie said, "Way to go. You're well on your way to becoming fit."

I cleaned myself off and tucked my deflated cock back into the waistband of my shorts, closed the program and went upstairs for a shower. I thought about how I was going to drop another 8 pounds and get my BMI down to 28. I resolved to do an even better job at selecting my food and was going to work out longer each day. I needed to see Josie naked!

††††††††††††

The next week progressed with more exercise, and of course the masturbation sessions where Josie, and sometimes Bryce, would watch while I jerked off after my workout. It became a good way to cool down and finish each session. Sometimes I watched porn; sometimes I did the cam thing; other times I jerked off for them without any computer aids. Once I even jerked off just for Bryce -- I had no idea where Josie was.

The pounds continued to melt away and my fitness improved.

When I finished my Body Test after Saturday's workout, my results came back. I was amazed to see I had achieved a BMI of 28 and had dropped the weight. The Balance Board praised me for my achievement and told me to stay where I was.

The screen changed to display a globe in the background. A ranking board appeared followed by several Miis. One by one, the Miis were deployed to the ranking board starting at 25 and then reverse incrementing to 1. I was placed on the board in slot #6.

The Balance Board said, "Congratulations Jared! You have ranked #6 in the world for fitness progress since the Wii Fit U update. For placing in the top 10, you have earned some new rewards, and you are eligible for the secret unlockable mode. Remain where you are please." So I remained standing on the physical Balance Board while the animated one on the screen tottered off-screen. It returned a moment later with both Bryce and Josie.

Bryce and Josie also congratulated me and said that they were proud of me. They told me to set new goals and then go to the user control panel to begin a download of the new features I had unlocked.

I did as they asked and began the download. It said it would take a few hours, and I had had enough for the day, so I closed out for the evening to let the download proceed.

††††††††††††

The next day I awoke full of energy and anticipation of seeing what new items I had unlocked in the game, and most specifically what this Secret Mode was.

When I booted it up, the Balance Board told me to begin exploring some of the new items I unlocked by reaching my latest milestone. But before I could see that, I needed to set a new goal, so I started by committing to losing another 5 pounds and dropping my BMI to 26. After confirming my new fitness goals, I began searching for this so-called "Secret Mode". I went through every menu and expanded every option but couldn't find it.

I figured maybe it was a glitch so I decided to check out the next most interesting item; the promised naked trainers. I went back into Trainer Options, and true to Josie's word, there was a new option for "Naked Trainers".

When I selected this option, the system prompted me to verify that I am over 21, and prompted me to verify that I did indeed want to see the trainers naked. I enabled it. A warning prompt appeared on the screen. In my haste though, I merely tapped OK without reading it.

Then I went back into the game menu and went to Select Exercise. I chose the Downward Dog pose from Yoga, and waited anxiously to see what would happen.

The screen prompted me to step on the Balance Board. I did.

At that moment there was a bright flash and I was jolted by electricity...

††††††††††††

When I opened my eyes, I was no longer in my parents' basement. I was in a white room. Well, room is not really the correct word. I was in a white space. As far as I could tell, there was nothing. No shadows, no objects, no lines, no anything. I reached out and touched nothing. I couldn't smell anything, nor could I hear anything.

Was I dead?

I looked down and saw my body. I pinched myself and felt it. Nope, not dead.

Was I in another coma?

No, the last coma I was in didn't feel like this.

Where was I? I called out, "Where am I?" I expected to hear an echo or something, but instead my voice sounded flat, like I was hearing myself through glass with cotton stuffed in my ears.

"Help! Somebody help me!" Silent emptiness was my only response.

I stood up and began to walk. I could still see nothing around me at all except whiteness.

Wait...something in the distance.

I ran towards it. It was hard to judge distance or time, but in what felt like minutes I arrived at an orange yoga mat. It was rolled up and just kind of lying there on the ground. I picked it up and inspected it. Yes, definitely a yoga mat, with the Wii Fit U logo emblazoned on a corner.

I yelled again, "Hello! Is there anybody there?" Again silent emptiness was my only response.

I continued walking in the direction I thought I had been going (although without landmarks or anything, I couldn't be sure).

After about 10 minutes of walking, there was still nothing happening.

I stopped and threw down the roll in frustration. I called out separately for Josie, Bryce and the Balance Board. However, I got nothing in return. At that point I screamed in frustration and swore and kicked the roll. My little tantrum also produced nothing.

Finally I decided that I needed to calm down and think my way out of this...whatever this was. So I stood still and performed some of the deep breathing techniques that Wii Fit U had taught me.

Once I felt more calm, I started thinking. "Alright Jared, you stepped on the Balance Board, got a jolt of electricity and woke up in this white wasteland. Apparently it's only populated by a Wii Fit U yoga mat. Maybe I need to do something with that mat." I strode over to the mat, picked it up and unrolled it.

As I set it down, the Balance Board appeared! Not the physical one that I stand on when exercising. No, this was the animated one from the screen. It came up to roughly waist high, and moved like the one on the screen does when I'm playing the game.

A bubble appeared in the air over top of the right corner of the board. Within that bubble, words appeared.

"HELLO JARED. WELCOME TO WII FIT U."

I was completely floored. What do I do? It waited. I stared at it in wonder and a little terror.

Finally I found my voice and said, "Hi."

The contents of the bubble erased and were replaced with, "WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO NOW?"

Above the Balance Board there appeared two options: Training and Options.

I was a little surprised as there were more menu options than this in the actual game. However, I reached out and touched Options. A sub-menu appeared. I expected to see a Log Out or Exit or Sign Out option, but neither of these options were visible. So instead, I selected User Profile. Nothing really happened except for the appearance of a Back option.

I asked the Balance Board, "Hey, how do I get out of here?"

"SELECT BACK TO RETURN TO THE MAIN MENU."

So I reached out and touched Back.

The contents of the bubble erased and were replaced with, "THANK YOU JARED. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO NOW?"

Above the Balance Board there appeared two options: Training and Options.

I reached out and touched Training.

Suddenly the whiteness that had been surrounding me changed to green. I saw the familiar menu where I get to select the exercise type I would like. I chose Yoga, then Downward Dog.

My surroundings suddenly changed again and I recognized the blue background of the yoga studio. There were three mats on the floor; two in front and one situated in the middle behind the two. And there, in the flesh, stood Josie!

She looked as sexy as ever in the red tank top, black bike shorts and red headband. She was a bit shorter than me: I'd guess about 5'7. Her skin was almost white with just a touch of pink to it. She looked much like she did on my TV screen, except in this world she had depth and presence. She strode towards me and held out her hand. "It's very nice to meet you in person finally Jared."

I was a little nervous about taking her hand and shied away from it. She noticed my discomfort and smiled.

"How did I get here?" I asked.

"You achieved the goals we set. And you told the game that you consented to being transferred via the Balance Board into the digital game realm."

"I don't remember consenting to that Josie."

"But you did Jared. You acknowledged the warning prompt and answered affirmatively to the other prompts. So now you're here."

Shit, the prompt I had just tapped Yes to without reading. She was right. Rather than dwell on that, I said, "I guess you're right Josie. So how do I get out of here and back to my world?"

"You want to leave so soon after your arrival Jared? I thought you wanted to see naked trainers."

The response I had been about to give died on my tongue because she began peeling off the red tank top.

I stood mesmerized as her perfectly proportioned breasts came into view. They weren't overly large, but were well-suited to her lithe muscular frame. A large B cup maybe. They looked soft and round, and were topped by darker aureola about the size of a silver dollar. Her nipples stood out prominently.

Then her hands were working at shucking those bike shorts. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband and started pulling down, while wiggling her round hips from side to side provocatively. When her shorts reached the floor, she stepped out of them and kicked them away to a corner of the blue yoga studio. Her tapered waistline and hips were nicely proportioned and curvy, and the belly was soft, yet trim without being too muscular. Her pubis was also subtle and not too prominent. A neat triangular tuft of hair adorned her mons. Josie stood before me, naked and perfectly female.

My mouth was so dry I was unable to answer when she asked me, "Like what you see Jared?" All I could do was nod. She giggled and did a half turn, showing me her perfectly formed backside. That ass sat high and firm atop long shapely legs. In short, she was a walking wet dream.

When she turned back around she said, "Your turn Jared."

I finally found my voice. "My turn for what?"

She giggled again, cracked a smirk and said, "For naked yoga silly. Did you honestly think that we were going to do a workout where Bryce and I were the only naked ones? Speaking of that..." She turned and strode away from me towards a door that I had never seen before in the game.

She opened the door and I could only see whiteness through the gaps. "Bryce," she called. "Bryce, Jared is here and he has selected the naked trainers option. Get undressed and come in here to join us."

She closed the door and came back to the centre of the room with an expectant look on her face. As weird as it seemed because I had exposed myself to them and masturbated for them many times in the past, it felt different now to be stripping in her actual presence. Gee...maybe it had something to do with the fact that I was inside a video game, looking at perhaps the most gorgeous naked woman I'd ever seen.

While I was still trying to work up the courage to strip, Bryce entered the room wearing an amused smile and nothing else. He was already naked! His body was as expected; lithe, toned and muscular, without being too much like a body builder. I glanced down at his crotch and noticed his cock, while not erect, was definitely 'there'. Bryce was no Ken doll. Like Josie, he was also male perfection.

He joined Josie in the centre of the room and looked at me expectantly as well. Sighing, I gave in to the pressure of their silent stares and removed my t-shirt and shorts. While stripping, I recalled the thrill I got from exposing myself to them in the past and masturbating for them. In fact, as I thought more about it, the illicit excitement of exposing myself to these two beautiful specimens was really erotic. It outweighed the strangeness of this whole situation, and by the time I was down to my underwear, my cock began to stiffen. Josie and Bryce continue to silently watch me as I shucked my underwear and my semi-hard prick sprang free.

Both Bryce and Josie smiled and for a time we stood there staring at one another. There was a palpable sexual energy in the air, and my cock, as well as Bryce's responded. I should note that Josie's nipples were erect the entire time so it was difficult to tell physically whether she was as aroused as we were, or if that's just the way she was designed/drawn.

It was Bryce that broke the ice. "Okay Jared. You wanted to perform the Downward Dog pose. I know you know it by now, but just to recap, get on all fours with your hands on the Balance Board."

At this point the Balance Board reappeared by my side, tottered around to the mat in behind the two trainers, and then did an almost-backflop. Josie and Bryce went to their mats; her on the left and him on the right. I could not believe my eyes as they knelt in unison and assumed the position, placing their perfect naked asses high in the air. Josie's naturally drew more of my attention.

Her snatch was framed between two perfect cheeks. In her position, I could see that she had a classic hairy clam: thick outer lips, a small(ish) slit with a faint hint of pinkness protruding. Curly pubic hair crowned the top of her clam. Positioned above her glorious pussy was the tight pucker of her asshole. Yes, she had all the right plumbing, and again I found myself wondering about the code monkeys at Nintendo for rendering such a creature.