Wii Fit U and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryce brought me out of my very obvious leering at Josie's sexual organs when he said, "Jared, get on all fours with your hands on the Balance Board." Josie was looking at me now, and she giggled as she saw me awkwardly attempt to kneel. Kneeling with a hardon is one of the least graceful things I had ever done. I was all left feet and jerky as I finally got settled. Again I looked up right into the heaven that was situated between Josie's rounded ass cheeks.

Bryce cleared his throat and I looked over at him. His ass was smooth and hairless, and his erect cock and hairless balls hung down under his body. He looked back at me and smiled as he saw me checking him out.

At this point a ding sounded and then Josie spoke. "Raise your hips as high as you can and arch your back. Keep your arms and legs straight and your head down. We'll check your balance at the end of this pose." Mechanically, I did as instructed and stretched into the pose. I held the pose for a couple minutes until another ding sounded. Then Josie spoke again. "Return to your original position."

I returned to my hands and knees and finally looked up. Josie and Bryce were just getting back to their original positions too. Then they both turned and looked at me and congratulated me on my performance.

Between them, a projected image of me appeared showing me on my hands and knees, then getting into the pose and holding it, then releasing the pose and returning to my original state.

The Balance Board stood up and the bubble appeared. Inside the bubble it gave me 4 stars and a score of 95, then the contents of the bubble erased and were replaced with "WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO NOW?"

Throwing caution to the wind I said, "I want to fuck Josie."

"I'M SORRY. THAT IS NOT A VALID OPTION RIGHT NOW. YOU MUST COMPLETE 3 CHALLENGES BEFORE THAT FUNCTIONALITY IS UNLOCKED. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO NOW?"

Well that answered that question -- I might actually get to fuck Josie. I looked at her and she smiled at me approvingly. She pointedly looked down at my erection and arched an eyebrow. My cock twitched in anticipation.

I asked, "What challenges do I need to complete?"

The bubble above the Balance Board said, "THE FIRST CHALLENGE: YOU MUST COMPLETE 3 YOGA POSES IN WHICH YOU SCORE100/100. THE SECOND CHALLENGE IS PROGRESSING TO LEVEL 9 IN THE TABLE TILT ACTIVITY. THE THIRD CHALLENGE IS BEATING BRYCE'S SCORE IN THE ADVANCED BOXING. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes," I replied.

The contents of the bubble erased and were replaced with "WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO NOW?" Three options appeared.

I selected Yoga. The list of yoga activities appeared. I selected one of the easier poses first; the Deep Breathing exercise.

The Balance Board flopped down again and commanded me to stand on it.

As I stepped onto it, both Bryce and Josie stepped onto their Balance Boards too.

A ding sounded. Josie smiled at me in the mirror in front of her (as I was still positioned behind her and Bryce), and then she said, "Follow my movements so we can practice deep breathing together. Place your hands on your stomach and breathe in through your nose. Hold your breath and your balance, and breathe out. Your balance is being measured by the Balance Board. We'll check your score when we're done with this pose."

I watched as Josie placed her hands on her soft belly. Josie's firm tits rose and fell provocatively as she breathed deeply. Bryce had also placed his hands on his more muscular belly, and his hard cock jutted out obscenely in front of him, twitching and bobbing with his pulse. He too was breathing deeply. That's when it hit me that I should assume the pose and try to remain still while I breathed. After all, I wanted to score 100 on this so I could be one step closer to fucking Josie.

When the minute was up, a ding sounded and I was instructed to dismount from the board. It stood back up and gave me my score -- a 93.

"Great score!" Bryce exclaimed. "Make sure to breathe in and out through your nose."

The Balance Board asked, "WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO NOW?"

I selected Try Again. Hopefully this time I remained more balanced, now that I knew what to expect.

So the process repeated itself, and again my score was below 100. I repeated the process another 13 times, my frustration increasing each time until I could almost taste it. Josie and Bryce continued to smile at me; his cock and her nipples remained hard and both sets of naughty bits stood up proudly. My cock however had deflated by this time.

Josie said, "Jared, maybe you'd like to select a different exercise?"

I agreed and returned to the menu. This time I selected the Grounded V -- it was an exercise I had consistently scored 100 on in the past.

Bryce asked, "Would you like to view us from the front or the back?"

I thought about it; if I viewed them from the front, I'd be able to see their naughty bits due to the nature of the pose. However that might be a bit distracting. So to play it safe I selected Back.

I was instructed to sit on the Balance Board and place my hands behind me for balance. Then when the ding sounded, I was instructed to raise my legs so that my body formed a V shape. I did as instructed and held the pose for 90 seconds, until finally the ding sounded again. After I released and stood up, Bryce and Josie both rose and turned to face me.

My score came up and I saw that I had achieved my first 100! Needless to say I tried several other yoga poses with varying degrees of success, but eventually I managed to net two more perfect scores.

At this point, the Balance Board asked if I wanted to rest before proceeding. I was warmed up by now and felt like I was closer to achieving my goal, so I declined. Instead, I chose to box it out against

Bryce.

Bryce and I entered the boxing gym. The trainer was there, along with two of the boxing dummies (punching bags with mechanical arms fitted with gloves). Bryce and I each put on a pair of gloves, then stepped up to our Balance Boards that were opposite the punching bags.

The gruff trainer told us to mount our boards, a ding sounded and the two punching bags perked up and "came to life". He told us to watch his moves: punch left, punch right, step left and step right. I had played this many times while exercising, but it was quite different in the flesh. The bags were over 6 feet tall and their arms were easily 2 feet long. I wasn't sure where I needed to hit the bags to score points.

While I was trying to puzzle all this out, another dinger sounded and the trainer started to move. Before I knew what was happening, the punching bag was moving its arms to block punches (that I wasn't throwing because I was still trying to figure out what to do), then counter-attacking. I received two firm punches to my mid-section. I doubled over in pain as the ordeal continued.

I looked over at Bryce and noticed that he was dodging punches, blocking punches and counter-attacking. Josie stood at the far side of the room, watching with that amused smile of hers.

I looked up again just in time to catch a blow to the face. That staggered me and I fell off the Balance Board and landed on my back on the ground. Looking over at Bryce again, I watched as he continued to dodge, block and punch his opponent. There was no way I was going to be able to catch up to Bryce to beat his score, so I decided to stay down and rest and prepare for the next round. In the meantime, my punching bag opponent continued to shadow box me.

When the final buzzer rang, the trainer tallied up our scores. Unsurpisingly, I received 0. Bryce scored 368. However, I was ready to try again and this time I was prepared. When the Balance Board asked what I wanted to do, I selected Try Again.

I stepped onto the Balance Board opposite to the punching bag and the gruff trainer repeated his spiel. When the dinger sounded to begin, I stepped in and punched as instructed, then stepped back and blocked. I went through several variations of blocks, punches and steps. I focused on the bag in front of me -- I didn't even so much as glance at Bryce.

When the final buzzer rang, the trainer tallied up our scores again. This time, my score was 350. Bryce scored 358. I was getting tired, but I knew I had to keep going if I ever wanted a chance to fuck Josie and return home.

So I initiated another round. At the end of this round, I was panting and labouring hard, but I thought that my last salvo might have been better than last time. And it proved out on my score -- I earned 372 points. Bryce earned 370.

I leapt into the air and "woo hooed". Bryce came over and tapped gloves and Josie came over to congratulate me. I tried to grab her around the waist and pull her into a hug, but she deftly avoided me and reminded me that I needed to complete a third challenge before any physical contact could be made. Then she said something that staggered me.

"Jared, I really hope you do win. I'm so horny right now I could burst. Out of all the players in the world, you're my favourite and I've been dying for this chance. But, there are rules to follow. You need to beat this last challenge so that I can feel you inside of me. I want you to fuck me."

I stood there, baffled at this. Wait...what was this about other players? So I asked her.

It was Bryce who answered. "Yeah, you know how there's local, regional, national and worldwide ranking boards? That is how the Nintendo Corporation is selecting which players receive this special unlockable content. We've been measuring your progress against every player that has their Wii U connected to the internet. As we told you, you have ranked #6 in the world at improving your fitness since you started. This special unlockable content; naked trainers, and the ability to meet us in person, is your reward. We are only offering this to 9 other individuals."

My mind was reeling with the implications. "Am I the first person to be here?"

This time Josie answered. "No, you were preceded by a lady from Britain named Penelope, who ranked fifth, a young man from Brasil named Paolo who ranked fourth, a older gentleman from the Phillipines named Enrico who ranked third, an American named Jennifer who ranked second, and the first ranked player named Xi from Hong Kong. Xi lost almost 100lbs and got his BMI down to 22 within 4 months of ownership."

Catching on, I said, "So now I'm here, and there's still 7, 8, 9 and 10 to go?"

Josie replied, "That's right Jared. And when the top 10 players received their rankings, they were or will be transported here via their Balance Boards to meet us in person."

"Where are they?" I asked.

"The previous 5 players completed their workouts and went home," Bryce said.

Josie smiled and said, "Yeah, and almost every single one of them, with the exception of Penelope, wanted to go for the naked trainers option."

Bryce laughed at this and said, "Yeah, do you remember Enrico's reaction when we stripped for him?"

Josie burst out laughing and said, "Oh yeah. I thought he was going to have a heart attack. I must have spent like 30 minutes trying to calm him down enough so that he'd talk to us. When he did finally speak, he asked Bryce to leave the room before he'd strip. After a few exercises, Enrico asked, like you did Jared, if he could fuck me. When I told him about the challenges, he thought it sounded too hard, so he opted instead to leave without any further exercise."

"Wait a moment Josie. You allowed him to leave?"

"Yes, he asked to go so we let him go."

"Why haven't you let me go then?" I asked incredulously.

Bryce spoke up. "Because you haven't asked yet dummy."

Josie chimed in, "Besides, out of every one of our top-ranked players, you're the one we most wanted to fuck."

I sputtered, "We? As in you and Bryce? Want to fuck me?"

"Yes," they both answered in unison.

"Why?"

"Because silly. You're not the only player to masturbate for us. But you're the only top-ranked player to masturbate. And both Bryce and I enjoyed watching you do it. Remember the first time I watched you Jared? Remember how hot it was with that Asian couple on the webcam? Ever since then, I have been hoping to get you to this point where we could meet you in the flesh. And I think I pushed you a little harder than most other players because I wanted you to get here."

Again, my mind was absolutely boggled. Another question occurred to me. "Have you fucked any of the other players? The top ranked players or otherwise?"

"Yes," they said in unison.

Josie said, "I fucked Paolo and Xi. We fucked Jennifer together. Bryce hasn't been with anyone by himself yet. Penelope didn't want to fuck -- something about cheating on her husband, and Enrico opted out."

"As Josie said, out of the top ranked players, we like you the best and we are both looking forward to fucking you, if that's ok. Even though we never trained together Jared, I kind of get the sense that you don't mind me being here." I looked down and realized that my prick was solid and throbbing. I looked back at Bryce and noticed his was still rock hard too.

I was amazed by this whole situation. The sexual tension was heavy in the air and I swear I could smell Josie's feminine scent. I wanted to get this over with so that I could fuck Josie. If Bryce wanted to be there, I guess that was okay too. That thought sent a thrill shooting straight down to my cock, making it twitch and throb even more. Okay, so maybe the thought of being with both of them was more than a little arousing.

Josie spoke up again. "So Jared, there's one more challenge for you to complete. You need to progress beyond level 9 in the Table Tilt activity. In the past you've had trouble with that one, but if you focus on your breathing and your left right balance, you should be able to do it. And then I'll get to feel your hard cock all the way inside me." My cock twitched and bounced again at this, and a little pre-cum oozed from the slit.

I looked over at Bryce, who smiled and looked down at his own bobbing equipment.

I sighed and turned to the Balance Board. I touched Go Back and returned to the Select Exercise screen. Then I selected Balance Games, and Table Tilt.

My surroundings changed instantly and I found myself and the Balance Board near the bottom of a very tall orange room. In the centre of the room was a central pillar with several platforms jutting out from it. Bryce and Josie were nowhere to be seen.

The Balance Board and I were on a separate platform, jutting out from the wall to one side of the central pillar and platforms. We were looking down on the first platform. At the first ding, the Balance Board laid flat and I stepped onto it. At the second ding, three balls dropped from the ceiling and landed on the one of the platforms at the first level. There was a hole in the platform. From playing this game at home, I knew I had to lean left, right, forwards and backwards on the Balance Board. My movements were tied to the platform, and when I moved it tilted. The idea was to tilt the platform so that the balls rolled into the hole. If a ball fell off the platform without rolling through the hole, I lost time. It saw a clock on the wall opposite me with the number 60 on it.

At the third ding, the clock started to count down. I leaned left and right and the first ball fell through the hole. I leaned left and the second ball dropped. The third ball was trying to roll off the edge of the platform so I quickly had to shift my balance back and to the right. I shifted too violently and the ball quickly rolled back to the right and fell off the platform. Suddenly my time went from 43 seconds to 33 seconds. Ouch.

A new ball dropped from the ceiling onto the platform. Since there was only one ball to contend with, I was able to drop it into its hole quickly. A buzzer sounded and the platform I was standing on quickly rose above the second set of platforms. Again the clock on the wall reset 60 and three more balls dropped from the ceiling. This time, one ball dropped onto each platform.

When the third buzzer sounded I began to move and dropped a ball into its hole quickly. Then another ball rolled off its platform and my time decreased. I put another ball away and then put the third away with 10 seconds to spare. This process repeated itself up through levels 3, 4, 5 and 6 with each level getting progressively more challenging. Either more balls to contend with, or obstacles blocking the holes. On level 7 I timed out and the game finished. My platform descended back to the ground where Bryce and Josie were waiting.

I felt defeated and I guess it showed on my face. Josie said, "Good try Jared. I know you can do this. You're so close. You have to remember to use your core muscles to stabilize your body and keep you from leaning too far. Just remember what your reward is..."

I looked up at Josie, standing there in all her awesome nudity and decided I needed to keep going. I needed to bury my cock inside her. I was so close to that goal I could almost taste it.

Actually, come to think of it, I was more like my old self than I had been in years. Ambitious, focused, competitive. And with my eyes on the prize. The old me would not have given up either.

Bryce spoke up and suggested resting for a moment before trying again. I asked him for some water, but he said there was none to be had in the game.

I sighed and said, "OK, let's get this over with then." Then I turned to the Balance Board (which had been silently standing there with the WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO NEXT question in its speech bubble), touched Go Back and returned to the Select Exercise screen. Then I selected Balance Games, and Table Tilt.

Once again, the tall orange room appeared. I took a few deep breaths and really tried to focus on the task at hand. Nothing else mattered at this moment: only successful completion.

When the third buzzer sounded, the timer started counting down and the balls dropped. I made quick work of the first three levels, had some problems with levels 4 -- 7 but completed them in good time. Level 8 was also completed with 2 seconds on the clock. Exalted, my platform raised to level 9 and I viewed the arrangement in front of me. There were three platforms branching off from the central pillar. Each hole had a three-sided wall in front of the hole, and the openings were not all facing the same way. If directions existed here, one opening was south, while the others were west and north. This was going to be challenging.

At the ding of the buzzer, the balls dropped and I needed to work quickly to ensure that I aligned the balls with the holes while navigating around the walls blocking the holes.

I managed to drop the first ball into its hole, but while doing so, I dropped another ball off the side of its platform, and consequently lost 10 seconds. Now with 32 seconds on the clock I was trying to juggle the momentum of the two remaining balls. I applied slight pressure left, then backwards, then left again, then back, then forwards and bam! Another ball dropped. 10 seconds left. Forwards, back, right, right, slight left, oooh so close to the edge, left, back!

The final ball dropped just at the buzzer. My platform descended back to the ground where Bryce and Josie were waiting with inscrutable expressions on their chiseled, beautiful faces. We stood facing each other, me breathing hard with my exertions and the exhilaration of my accomplishment, them silent and naked. Nobody spoke for what seemed like an eternity. I had been waiting for Bryce or Josie to say something; it was obvious in hindsight that they were waiting for me to say something too.

I suddenly had to cough and that seemed to break the silence.

"Are you okay Jared?"

"Yes I'm fine thanks. So uhh, what's next?"

Bryce laughed and responded, "To quote my friend the Balance Board, what would you like to do next?"