Wii Fit U and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking over at Josie, I could see she was biting her lower lip slightly. She stood in an inviting pose, and suddenly all I could think of is how I wanted to touch her all over. So I inquired, "Do you guys have a bed somewhere close by?"

Josie arched an eyebrow, and a large smile played across her face. "As a matter of fact, we do. Follow us."

She took Bryce by the hand and they walked towards a door on the far side of the orange room. I followed them through it into a corridor, watching their perfect bums. Josie had a slight sashay to her movements, eminently graceful in her nudity. I got so caught up in watching her walk that I bumped into Bryce who had stopped in front of another doorway. I was a little embarrassed that it was my erection that bumped into his butt cheek.

He turned to face me. "Jared, are you sure you want to join us in there? You can opt out. And you can request to go home at any time."

Josie looked at me, pleading silently with her eyes. My empathy for her surged, and in that moment I decided I would do anything if it meant that I'd get a chance to be intimate with her. It was also that moment as well where I finally admitted to myself that I would like to try same-sex relations with Bryce. I had never really considered it before, but at that moment, on the threshold to their bedroom, my lust and curiousity got the better of me.

I cleared my throat and said, "Yes I want to join you. Both of you." They both smiled dazzling smiles at me, and Josie opened the door.

I was quite unprepared for what the room held. I had been imagining the same kind of fuzzy non-descript walls and maybe some furniture. Instead, what greeted my eyes was like every bad stereotype about sex clubs that you could possibly imagine. There was a sex swing/chair set in one corner. Stocks and chains and a rack for BDS&M occupied another corner. There was a massive waterbed located in the centre of the room, directly under a mirrored ceiling. Of course the bed had red satin sheets and heart-shaped pillows.

Flanking either side of the bed were two tables, covered with sex toys and other paraphenalia. There were dildos and vibrators of all shapes and sizes (and I do mean 'all') as well as various lubes. The other table contained all sorts of other toys, including many of which I couldn't even begin to guess the purpose.

On the far side of the room, there was an open closet. The closet appeared to contain several different costumes like Roman Gladiator, Slutty Nurse, Twinky Sailor. I don't even want to know why there was a big diaper, or who would get off on using an old person's walker.

The room assaulted my senses, and I must have appeared dumbstruck, because Josie started giggling as she observed me. Bryce said, "You like our place?"

"Uhnnhh, yeah...sure...it's neat," I said.

"The designers in Japan obviously built this space for us using their own kinks and desires. That table of dildos and toys, that was Hikashi-san's contribution. And the various costumes in the closets were devised by Hiro-san and Mikumi-san. It may look like a porn set, but to us it's home."

"It's just a little overwhelming is all. How is it that you guys live here?"

Josie replied, "Well we don't 'live' here in the way humans do. Think of it as more of a 'break room'. Between all the exercise we do with players like you, and all the other things we're involved in, we use this room to unwind."

I pointed to the big waterbed and asked, "Why is there a bed?"

"That's where we fuck," Josie said matter-of-factly.

"You mean you and Bryce fuck each other, in addition to fucking the top 10 players?"

"Yes, Bryce and I fuck every chance we get. You think doing those yoga poses makes you horny? Just think of how often we are posing? As players try to repeat the same pose, as players play daily or every couple days. Bryce and I are constantly bending and stretching to demonstrate good form and technique to players just like you."

Bryce piped up and said, "Besides fucking each other and the few of the top 10 so far, we have also fucked other people too."

"Other people? I thought it was only the top 10 who were supposed to have progressed well enough to be here."

"Well yes you are the first group of official players, but before you we had to go through design, and then through several rounds of QA. I must have fucked so many game developers you'd think my dink would shrivel up and die from overuse."

Josie continued, "Yes so between fucking the game developers and testers, and members of the marketing team, not to mention the board of directors, Bryce and I have done a lot of fucking. And apparently we are quite good at it, if I do say so myself."

Another thought occurred to me. "Are you guys here with me now? Are you playing with anyone else while I'm here?"

"No right now Jared we are both here with you. Any other online players are seeing a message that the online services are temporarily offline. Any players playing locally are using stored clones of us from their console's hard drive. Bryce and I are here with you alone Jared, and we'd really like to get down to it. I think I can speak for Bryce when I say that we've been anticipating this for a very long time."

Bryce looked pointedly at my semi-erect prick and said, "Indeed."

"Alright, one more question. How long do I get to stay? Is this like a one-time thing? Is there a time limit, or a limited number of orgasms or something?"

"Jared, you can stay until you are satisfied. Fuck us as often as you'd like and shoot as much cum as you want. However, I will warn you that in the real world time is passing."

"How long have I been in here Josie?"

"Jared, you have been here for 5 hours, 27 minutes so far. Do you still want to stay?"

"Very much so," I said.

Bryce asked, "So Jared, since you're the player, how do you want to play this?"

"You mean I get to choose what and how we do this?"

"Yes, think of it like another game where you are directing our actions."

Hmm, I hadn't thought that I'd be given this choice or responsibility. Carte blanche to have unlimited sex with two of the most gorgeous people imaginable, in a room that was dripping sex from every corner. My mind raced with the possibilities.

After a few moments of deliberating with myself, I decided I'd play it safe first and let things progress organically from there. I cleared my throat and said, "Josie, I'd like you to come over here and kiss me."

"Yippee!" she exclaimed and bounced over to me. She got in close, placed one hand on my waist and the other on my shoulder and looked up at me. "I was hoping you'd ask for this first".

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight. Her skin felt warm and soft to the touch, just like a real woman's. She melted into my embrace and then our lips were touching. Gently at first, then with more pressure we kissed. My head was swimming as her mouth opened and our tongues touched for the first time. Our first kiss was electric! My hands began exploring her contours and curves, and even as I was feeling her up, her hands began exploring my body too.

Breathing hard from the raw sexuality, I broke the kiss and moved my head down to her perfect breasts. I placed my palm over one of her globes, pressing slightly and lifting them to feel their weight. She groaned audibly as I took a nipple in my mouth and began suckling. Her hands remained busy running over my body, stroking my biceps and then down my back, gripping my butt. She pulled my pelvis toward hers, trapping my engorged member between us.

Than I felt another hand stroking my back. Bryce had come over to join us and was running one hand up and down my back, and another up and down Josie's. Josie removed one of her hands from my body and reached down to grasp Bryce's proud erection. She pulled him close and kissed him and was stroking his cock. I felt an electric thrill shoot through me as the head of his penis touched my hip, and left a little wetness that was obviously pre-cum.

We separated and Josie knelt between us, facing us. Once she was in a squatting position, she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth. Just like that, she had swallowed half of my length and was busy using her tongue as she sucked me. She cupped my balls with one hand, tugging down gently while she blew me. Her other hand was gripping Bryce's shaft, gently stroking it.

Disappointment emerged as she took her mouth off of my cock and engulfed Bryce's, giving him the same treatment she gave me. Then her hand reached up and she stroked me, making me forget my momentary disappointment. Josie continued to blow us, alternating between my prick and his. At one point while Josie had my cock in her mouth, Bryce began stroking my ass. It felt nice to have his hands on me.

After a few moments of the best blowjob I had ever received, Josie directed Bryce and I to stand to either side of her. She remained in the squatting position and grabbed our cocks, pulling them both to her mouth at the same time. My prick head touched Bryce's in Josie's mouth as she took us both in. I could feel her tongue swirling around, and occasionally our heads would touch. His mushroom tip felt warm and spongy and I could tell he liked this just as much as I did.

I reached down to fondle one of Josie's tits while she blew us. Josie groaned again and seemed to speed up her tongue motions and the intensity of her sucking. At this point Bryce threw back his head and said, "I'm coming. Ohh fuck I'm coming!" I felt a gush of warmth coat my cockhead, Josie now moaning and slurping. It was too much for me and just as Bryce finished shooting his load, I began to spray my own load into Josie's mouth.

Josie for her part continued to moand and slurp our combined juices. My erection began to subside and I removed it from Josie's mouth. I was amazed however to see that Bryce was still hard and watched as she sucked his cock with gusto. He began to fuck her face at this point; he placed his hands on either side of her face and began to thrust in and out.

I was still incredibly aroused, and really wanted to touch Josie some more. I laid down on the floor on my side, close to her spread legs. Then I reached up and touched her cunt. Her pubic hair was silky smooth and nicely trimmed, and she cooed as I cupped her mound and rubbed it with my palm. I traced my fingers up and down the outside of her clam. Then I spread my fingers in a "peace" symbol and ran them down either side of her pussy, starting at her clit then working my way down. I could feel her nectar seeping out the bottom.

I spread her open with my first and third finger, then began to flick her clitty with my middle finger. She groaned in ecstacy around Bryce's thrusting cock. Then I moved my middle finger down further, inserting it between her fleshy outer lips. Oh my god! She was so fucking wet! My finger had no trouble penetrating her inner sanctum.

She took Bryce's cock out of her mouth to encourage me. "Yes Jared, that's it. Put your fingers in me. My god, that's the spot!"

I hooked my finger and began to rub the ridged spot just inside the front wall of her cunny and her juices gushed out, coating my palm. Again she moaned around Bryce's cock and he was moaning too. As I began finger-fucking Josie in earnest, my prick began to stiffen again. I was now rapidly moving two fingers in and out, rubbing her g-spot on each stroke. Josie's moans and groans got more intense as she neared her climax.

Suddenly her body shuddered and she screamed around Bryce's cock. Her thighs tightened around my hand and I was coated in a flood of her juices. Bryce withdrew his cock from her mouth and let her scream out the rest of her orgasm.

When it subsided, Josie looked at me and said, "I need to feel you inside of me. Now!"

I laid on my back and she straddled my waist and climbed up. She reached back and grasped my cock with one hand, steering it towards her moist cave. Slowly, ever so slowly, she sank down, impaling herself on my manhood. A low groan escaped her closed lips.

I was in heaven. Her pussy felt very tight and very wet around my shaft. She remained stationary for a moment, letting herself become accustomed to my girth and length. I could feel her indivdual cunt muscles gripping and pressing against my embedded tool. Again I had to marvel at Nintendo's code monkeys for making a pussy that felt so real.

A short time later, Josie began fucking me. At first she would only raise herself up a short way, before lowering herself again. On her downstrokes, she would grind her pubis against mine, stimulating her clit. Then she would repeat, taking herself a little higher on my cock each time, then sinking back down and bottoming out again. On her upstrokes, she squeezed her vaginal muscles to create some suction. As I said, I was in heaven. This was easily the best fuck I had ever had. And it wasn't over yet.

Bryce walked over to where we were, and positioned himself at my head. He reached out and fondled Josie's tits as she rode me. As he did this, his hips were subtly thursting his bobbing erection near my mouth. I could see pre-cum leaking from the hole in his cock head, and see veins along the shaft.

Then one of his thrusts brought the bulbous head into contact with my bottom lip. He let it rest there for a bit then withdrew it. A moment later, his cockhead was again resting on my lips.

I decided to take the plunge. I opened my lips and he proceeded to thrust. Just like that I had a cock in my mouth. I took a moment to get used to it, and to figure out how to breathe. Bryce seemed to be content to just let the tip rest inside my mouth.

When I grew accustomed to all of these oral sensations, I tentatively licked the head. Bryce took that as his cue and began to slowly thrust his engorged member further into my mouth. Josie had stopped moving on my cock -- I'm not sure what she was doing because I had my head back, watching Bryce as he slowly shoved his cock into my mouth.

A moment later Josie resumed her motions on my cock and began riding me again. She was becoming more and more vocal about it too.

"Ugh your cock feels so good inside me Jared. That's it baby, thrust your hips. Fuck me Jared. Yeah take that cock in your mouth too. You like that huh? You like having Bryce's cock in your mouth don't you Jared. Oh yeah, I'm almost there. Keep fucking me baby! Keep sucking that cock. Ugh, his cum tastes so good. Do you want it Jared? Do you want Bryce to cum in your mouth?"

"Mmmph," I said. Bryce must have taken that as a Yes because without warning he began to shoot his load into my oral cavity. It took me by surprise and I sputtered and my nostrils flared as I tried to breathe. Spurt after spurt erupted from the bulbous cock head that was invading my mouth. Bryce groaned and said "Ohhh fuck. Keep sucking. Yeah, take my cum..." At which point Josie ground her pussy down on my cock and shouted, "Take that cum Jared! I'm cumming too!"

As I felt her nectar gush out around my cock and dribble down onto my balls I gave one last shove and empited myself deep inside her. It was the most intense orgasm of my life. It felt like my soul was being sucked out of my body and sent through the head of my cock. I shuddered and convulsed like a man possessed, then it was over.

Bryce took his spent cock out of my mouth and Josie climbed off me. They both laid on the bed beside me and the three of us caught our breath. I felt so blissed out, it was like I'd reached nirvana.

Then the silence began to stretch out. After a time it became unbearable, so I cleared my throat. "So guys, what's next?"

"What would you like to do now Jared?" Bryce asked.

Josie chimed in with, "Would you like to stay for another round? Or do you need to be somewhere or what?"

"If I go, will I get to return?"

Josie looked sad for a moment and her normally sunny disposition wilted. "Unfortunately not. A player may only be transported here once. When they leave, they are not allowed to return."

"For you Jared, this was a one-time reward. As Josie said earlier, you can stay as long as you like. You can fuck us as often as you'd like. But once you return to your world, that's it."

Wow, I was now faced with a dillemma. On the outside I really had nothing to look forward to -- no job, no girlfriend, nothing exciting. In here, I had two amazing willing sex partners. But then the realization hit me that there was no food or water -- I had asked earlier and Bryce had said there wasn't anything here to sustain a human being. Hmmm a real tough choice.

Still, I felt amazing and it dawned on me that for the first time since the accident, I felt confident and comfortable in my own skin. Maybe there could be a life for me out there.

Both Bryce and Josie seemed to be reading my thoughts. They both smiled a sad smile. Josie said, "I guess you'll be leaving us then."

"Yes, I guess so. But I wanted to thank you guys for the most amazing experience. Not only the sex, although that was the most thrilling sexual experience of my life, but for all the other things too. You've helped me regain the confidence I need to turn my life around."

Josie said, "It makes me glad to hear that Jared. And believe me when I tell you that that was also the best sexual experience that I've ever had."

Bryce nodded and said, "Ditto."

We stood up and hugged. We all dressed in silence, then I followed them out the door and back down the corridor to the orange room with the table tilt.

The Balance Board was waiting for us there. Bryce said, "Jared needs to go now. Will you do the honours?"

The Balance Board laid itself flat and Josie told me I could hop on at any time.

I gave them each one last hug, then stepped onto the Balance Board, and was jolted with electricity...

I woke up on the floor in my basement beside the Balance Board. The TV was on and displayed the Wii Fit U main screen. Curious, I went to the Yoga section. I got a message that the online content was currently unavailable and I should try again later.

I went back to the main menu and went to the Accolades section. There at the top of the section was a new trophy. When I clicked on it, there was a scorecard that said;

  • Fucking -- 100 pts

  • Sucking -- 100pts

  • Overall sexual prowess -- 100 pts

I took a picture of it with my phone and closed out. I went upstairs and had some food, and then took a shower. The future seemed bright again...

THE END -- thanks for reading.