All Comments on 'Wild 69'

by mrbaseballs09

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The lesson he learned...

The lesson he learned...In a poker game against a loving woman you always lose...A good story about a loving couple who had ways to spice up their sexual life without using others...3*

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

Sorry, but for me vindictive isn't sexy. Nice story to start but as it went along things seemed to begin to become personal and that is not the way you began the story in regard to their relationship. I'm sure others may disagree with me and that's fine. There is a fine line between having to be the winner and playing a sexy game for fun with prizes and pleasure along the way and I just think she crossed it. Cool concept though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
strip poker for two?

need more than two people even for regular poker.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
No cheating no swinging so why is it in loving wives

Oh yeah another stupid fkn author that can't read. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kind of a silly game for only two players. I like that you just have a couple...

....playing out this scenario, but I don't know any couple that would come up with something that complicated and stay with it for any length of time.....unless it involved others....in rotation.

Silver4Silver4over 8 years ago

I liked it. Well written and I want to play too. The other comments were brutal, not sure why.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Hot

It was a good story, but I don't like cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pucker up

Loved it from the start. Kept my attention for the whole story! Waiting for the next update!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

No cucks, no cheating, no whore wives , makes for a good story.

VancouverManVancouverManalmost 5 years ago
Nice Job

Agree with 26NC.

Just loving sex. No cucks, no whores.

Very sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrbaseballs09@mrbaseballs09
I am happily married to the love of my life. I am here to explore my sexuality, by writing and reading. I adore the scents of a woman, her scents, not body wash and perfume. I have found that I get turned on by no stories, and would love to explore that more. I am new to chat...