Wild 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she squatted down, her swollen lips spread a little more, and I could smell our mixed juices. The aroma was the sexiest thing I have ever smelled, and suddenly I was not dreading what I was about to do. Deciding to embrace the situation and to enjoy sharing the most erotic thing we have ever done together, I grabbed her hips as she approached my face, and pulled her to me.

Her pussy was sloppy, and at first she slid across my face like she was slipping on ice. She righted herself, and planted her gaping hole right over my mouth. I pulled down on her hips, and pushed my tongue into her mushy pussy. She immediately started purring, and bucked her hips back and forth. As her slick pussy slid back and forth across my mouth and chin, I licked up as much moisture as I could.

The taste was different, but not unpleasant. It was actually turning me on how sexy she tasted, and how taboo it was. She smelled musky, and I felt like my whole face was being swallowed by her engorged pussy. Her clit ran over my nose, and she must have liked it, because she gasped and started grinding it against the bridge of my nose. This left her creamy pussy right over my mouth, so I pressed my lips hard against hers, and sucked hard.

She bore down with her clit on my nose, and spit out between gritted teeth, "Get ready baby, because I'm about to fill your mouth!"

And she did. Her back arched, she pulled on the back of my head, and her pussy began to contract. The first spasm felt like it was going to turn her pussy inside out, and the next spasm literally flooded my mouth.

Her cum squirted out of her with such force that it splashed off my face and some went up my nose. I knew the only way I could avoid drowning was to cover her quivering pussy with my mouth again, and drink all her honey down. She spasmed 3 more times, each time squirting large amounts of cum into my sucking mouth.

She hissed, "Oh yeah, suck all of our cum out of my cunt, lover!!"

I had to swallow each mouthful to make room for the next shot. Luckily, my cum was lost in the torrential downpour of hers. I drank more cum that night, hers and definitely mine, than I ever have in my life. When her pussy finally quit contracting and spewing love sauce, she inched up my face to rest her pussy on my nose.

At first I wasn't sure what she was doing, but then she whispered down to me, "Put your tongue back in my ass to get me used to having something in there, so tomorrow when you slide your cock in, it won't be such a shock to my pretty little asshole."

I pushed my tongue into her musky asshole, and she murmured her approval. I love licking her ass, and I couldn't wait to fuck it. And wow, she must have been having an out of body experience because in the last 5 minutes I heard her say, "suck my cunt and lick my asshole." I don't even know who she is anymore...

12