Wild Flower Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

Gabriel moved his hips, slamming his cock deeper into Angelo's ass, passed his prostate. When his cock wrapped in that beautiful heat from the ass walls, Gabriel's pleasure engulfed his entire body as a powerful vibration made him quiver and shudder on the bed. He felt a sweet yet powerful and electrical vibration move up and down his spine all the way to his cock.

Gabriel felt his cock release a huge amount of pre-cum inside Angelo's ass. He thrust in even deeper, hitting his prostate harder and violently.

He moaned like a crazy man. "What are you doing to me?" Gabriel cried out in pleasure as he felt a zing in his brain. He could have sworn he had shot his load in Angelo's ass but the truth was that it was just his pre-cum.

"Fuck..." Angelo took his pace to another level.

Gabriel moved his hands from Angelo's waist, tracing them up his body. Then he reached his nipples and gave them a good pinch, enjoying the feel of the boy's writhing body. He knew he was enjoying what he was doing to him.

"You like... that?"

"Yes!"

Angelo continued riding that cock as he gripped his hair tighter, pulling on it. Everything just added to the immense pleasure which he felt at that particular time. The feel of Gabriel pinching and pressing his nipples was pleasure on its own. He needed more.

"Harder..." Angelo used his commanding voice. He sounded as if he was about to breath his last. His entire face was wet from sweat. "I want you to... oh... pinch me harder."

"Yes!"

At Angelo's command, Gabriel pinched him harder, pressing his little nipples furiously. When he felt him shudder and driving his cock deeper into his ass, he moaned like a ninny. He didn't mind that they were being noisy or that someone would hear them. What was on Gabriel's mind was pleasure and nothing else. He was in bliss. Each thrust he made inside that sweet hole was driving him to his maximum. He could already feel the tingle down his spine and his cock was starting to swell, decorating Angelo's walls with pre-cum.

"Oh my God..." Angelo was seriously running out of breath. The ecstasy was everywhere. Each movement he made was really driving him insane. Gabriel was hitting his prostate so hard that he was only moments away from coming. What he didn't want was for that pleasure to end. Fuck! What he would give just to feel like that for the rest of his life.

Angelo was on cloud 9, filled with nothing but bliss. He was hot and the fire that burned him was pretty intense. It melted his feelings and they spread everywhere, adding to the pleasure which he couldn't take anymore. The feelings that took over his body, mind and soul were indescribable. There was nothing to compare it to.

"Uh...fuck..." Gabriel groaned, feeling the hotness and pleasure of that ass. His eyes became heavy with pleasure as he felt his cock throbbing deeper into Angelo's ass. "You feel so fucking sweet," He groaned, licking his lips sensually. Then he rose, gripping Angelo's hips as his pleasure increased to another level.

The pleasure increased and his mouth found Angelo's sweet nipples. He took one in his mouth and started sucking furiously on it, nipping on it hard. He could feel that Angelo was enjoying it from the way he started breathing and the movement of his ass. He became sweeter and intense. There was no place that he wanted to be than inside of Angelo. He brought heaven down to him.

"You are killing..." Angelo paused, taking a deep breath. Gabriel's mouth on his wonderful nipples was just another level of pleasure. His mind started buzzing and his vision was blurring each time Gabriel nipped on his nipple." He increased his pace and started crying in pleasure.

The feel of Gabriel's cock in his ass was sweet... it was pleasurable... it was sizzling... it was captivating. Angelo was seriously running out of breath. The ecstasy had reached his heart and it was now pounding deeper in his chest. Suddenly, his entire body got engulfed in a series of tingles. The tingles were intense and they were making things worse for him. It was not gonna be long until he came.

Gabriel changed after making sure that the nipple was hard, pointed and swollen. He made love to the other one with the same kind of gesture until it was hard, pointed and swollen. Then he raised his head, staring into Angelo's face. The boy had his eyes closed and he was sweating terribly. But from the look on his face, he was in so much pleasure.

Gabriel locked his arms around his waist, taking his chin in his mouth. He kissed his chin harder, licking his entire neck. He needed to appreciate him. Angelo moaned louder, dropping his head to the other side to grant Gabriel access to his neck. Now the guy was kissing him furiously all over his sweaty.

Wherever Gabriel kissed and sucked, Angelo felt tingles emanating from there. He opened his mouth wider, dropping his arms to Gabriel's neck. Then he locked his arms around that neck, gripping him harder and bringing him closer. Gabriel sucked harder and harder, nipping and making love to that neck. By the time he was done, there was a beautiful hickey down his neck just above his shoulder. It was lovely to see it there.

Gabriel was definitely near because the orgasm was slowly building like a volcano. He could feel it. Wrapping his waist tighter, Gabriel started licking his way up Angelo's face, softly licking on his sweet lips.

"Come here, baby." He moaned, brushing on Angelo's lips with his tongue.

When he heard Gabriel's orgasmic voice and demand, Angelo leaned in and captured Gabriel's mouth in a sweet and sensual kisses that left both of them yearning for more. Then the real pleasure started which left both men in grunts and groans. When Angelo began moving his ass furiously, dancing on Gabriel's cock, giving him that exotic dance of ecstasy, they both knew they weren't gonna last especially after going for so long without orgasm. Angelo rode Gabriel hard, loving the feel of his cock, ramming deeper inside of him. It was intense...it was amazing...it was sweet...it was ecstatic.

"Why do... feel so... oh..." He couldn't even finish his sentence because the pleasure was taking control. He didn't know where he learned how to dance on cock like that but he knew he was doing a pretty good job after hearing the inhuman sound that tore from Gabriel's throat.

"Ah..." Gabriel roared like a dangerous wild animal. He couldn't explain the pleasure he felt. Nobody had ever ridden him the way Angelo rode him. The deep feeling of ecstasy when his cock went even deeper was intense. Even his balls were almost going in deeper. "Ah..." Gabriel couldn't find his voice. It was completely gone.

"Fuck...that feels so good. Yeah," He gasped, breathing faster than the wind. His whole body caught fire, a fire which was not burning him but giving him pleasure. His husband's eyes were suddenly red, filled with more lust.

"Oh..." Gabriel moved his hips up, thrust violently into that sweet ass even as neared orgasm.

"How's... how's that..." He cried like a little baby, humping on that sweet cock.

"Ah..." That was the only word that came out of Gabriel's mouth. He gripped Angelo's waist harder, and thrust in him violently, meeting with his dancing ass. Angelo had never felt sweeter. Gabriel knew he was violent but he couldn't control himself. He just wanted to fuck Angelo's ass like he had never fucked anything else.

He was in pleasure, unimaginably sweet pleasure that made him sweat. He couldn't get enough of that ass, he still needed more and though Angelo was pounding on him so hard that he felt like he was about to explode, he needed more. He was getting deeper and the sound of his cock thrusting deeper into that sweet ass was absolutely amazing. They were both moaning, enjoying making love to each other. Erotic moans of pleasure filled the entire room. It was magical.

Angelo had never experienced such pleasure during his sex life with Gabriel. That day was different. He had ridden Gabriel before but that day was totally different.

"Oh..." Angelo's voice was low and horny. He didn't want the pleasure to end. He just wanted it to continue. Fuck! The pleasure of being filled was too much. And what was worse was that he could feel his orgasm building like a volcano. "Gab... riel..." He couldn't even say his husband's name properly. Fuck...

When Angelo felt the tingle get intense and his cock swelling, he changed his movement and started riding Gabriel as if he was at the rodeo, giving him that ecstatic dance. Gabriel almost passed out from the pleasure he felt. A tear dropped down his cheek, making him vulnerable.

"I... I... lo..." He gripped Angelo firmly, bringing him close to him while meeting with his ass. "I... I..." He cried. He actually cried and could feel a tear moving down his cheeks. He was really near.

"I...I know..." Angelo didn't slow his movements. He just wanted it to continue.

But Angelo felt it, a powerful orgasm moving to the rest of his body. His cock swelled up pretty badly, making him vulnerable. And he started moaning unlike before.

"Fuck, I am coming," Angelo gasped, riding his husband's cock like a rodeo. The angle he was in got his pleasure button nailed so satisfyingly that he was on cloud nine. "Yeah...yeah, right there." He grunted, increasing his pace on his husband's cock. "Fuck... Am going to..."

Throwing his head back as he moved his hands down his husband's back burying his fingers deep into his skin, Angelo gasped Gabriel's name as his back arched with the intensity of the pleasure making his body vibrate. "Gab..." He gave a continuous loud scream of ecstasy as he began to shoot loads of cum between them. The orgasm was so intense that his muscles contracted immediately and he clumped his ass muscles around his husband's cock, milking him. His husband's moans changed.

Gabriel roared out like a wounded dangerous predator into nothing but immense pleasure as his entire body convulsed with an explosive orgasm. His mouth opened wide, gasping Angelo's name. He held his hips so hard, burying his fingers in his skin and with one powerful thrust into that sweet ass, he began filling him up with his love juice, moaning loudly. Their mouths found each other's even before those powerful orgasms seized. The sweet mouth of Angelo made his whole body to relax and he just rubbed his back as he recovered from that powerful orgasm.

Then pulling away from that sweet mouth, Gabriel let go of Angelo and he collapsed on the bed, feeling Angelo collapse on top of him. They were both trying to catch their breaths as that orgasm made them breathless and helpless.

Angelo's body was so tired. He was spent and he was breathing violently, trying to breathe properly. He felt as if he needed an oxygen mask to help him breath. Fuck! He could still feel the impact of that pleasure he had escaped from. It was still deep in his bones, reminding him of the intense lovemaking with his husband. His entire body was still recovering. It was tingling all over.

Gabriel on the other hand felt really tired and weak. He could feel he had released gallons of cum inside that sweet ass. His cock was just swimming in his beautiful and wonderful sweet cum. He wanted nothing more than that. He wanted to feel that sweet cum all over although it was his. The pleasure of still being buried inside that ass was to die for.

Gabriel had never been as satisfied as he felt at that particular time. Whatever Angelo had done to him, he really loved and appreciated it so much. He wanted it to continue but his cock was getting flaccid. Angelo's heat still felt wonderful on his cock. Gosh! He felt as if he'd emptied his entire balls in that ass and he loved it.

"Wow!" Gabriel laughed loudly, trying his best to breath. He captured Angelo into a sweet kiss but they pulled away quickly because they didn't have any breath left. "Where... where did you learn how to dance like that?"

Angelo laughed, burying his sweat covered face on his husband's sweaty hairy chest. It felt so soft.

"I don't know." He blushed, planting a soft kiss on Gabriel's chest. "I have never tried it at all. Maybe it's in my blood."

"Yeah..." Gabriel laughed softly. "You have killed me today, baby. The pleasure was just too much. For a moment I couldn't speak. I will die if you continue to ride me like this."

"Hmm," Angelo licked Gabriel's nipple softly, tasting his salty sweat. "I guess I don't want you to go to your early grave."

"But you are gonna give it to me once in a while right?"

"If that's your wish," Angelo was now playing with Gabriel's nipple.

"It is." He laughed softly. "If you were an assassin, I bet I would have been dead by now, my love. I am really tired."

"Tell me about it." Angelo breathed in deeply, getting a lot of air in his lungs. "You almost killed me back there. You were slamming your cock in me so hard that I thought..."

"I am sorry," Gabriel apologized.

"Who said I was complaining?" He chuckled softly. "I really liked it a lot. Thank you."

"Yeah!" Gabriel sighed, wrapping his arms tightly around Angelo. He planted a kiss on his head and the two of them just lay like that. Gabriel didn't want to pop his cock out of Angelo. He just wanted to feel his warmth for a while.

Angelo loved the way Gabriel had him carefully secured in his arms. There was nothing that he wanted more than that. He closed his eyes and just enjoyed his manly smell and his sweat. They were sticky and sweaty but they didn't care. The two of them were so tired that they didn't even realize the time when they slept.

When they woke up in each other's arms, they were really sweaty and stickier than they had been. It was in the middle of the night and they felt a bit better. But Gabriel was hard again. He slowly started thrusting into Angelo, making slow love to him. Then he flipped him and got on top of him. This time he was in charge and he made love to Angelo like it was the last time they were gonna do it. Both of them moaned softly. He made love to Angelo while looking deep in his eyes. He wanted to see the look in his eyes while making love to him.

Gabriel thrust in, a little deeper and fucked Angelo with short, erratic thrusts that drove the both of them insane. The feel of hot cum from their previous lovemaking deep inside of Angelo was a total turn on. He loved looking in the eyes of the boy he loved while making love to him. After what felt like hours, both of them exploded at the same time while kissing. As if he hadn't just come in gallons, Gabriel loaded another gallon inside that ass, deeper into his bowels. It felt full and his cock was just swimming in it.

"God!" Angelo could feel that his ass was completely flooded with his husband's cum. But it was what made things hotter between them. It was even more than he had actually thought. He really loved that man.

After that intense lovemaking, both guys had a little fun in the Jacuzzi where Gabriel gave Angelo another lovemaking session. They were both really happy and nothing was gonna take that away from them.

After that, they had a midnight shower and then slept naked in each other's arms. That day was probably the greatest for the two of them. They love the fact that they were fully satisfied. They need more of each other's bodies but they were more than happy.

***

Angelo came out of the house, exiting through the door. He had a bright smile on his face, giggling softly. Gabriel had his arms tightly wrapped around his waist, kissing him softly on his neck. Both of them were acting like little children, giggling softly. They were happy. They were really excited. They had woken up happy and Gabriel never left Angelo's side since they woke up.

Angelo was ready to go to his company. He was dressed smartly in a really beautiful, sky blue designer's suit which was fitted on him perfectly. It only had one button and it was revealing a beautiful bright yellow designer's shirt deep inside. He was not putting on any tie and his shirt was halfway buttoned, revealing a little of his sexy hairless chest. He had on his feet light blue shiny designer's shoes that completed the look.

Angelo's hair was tied in a braided ponytail which was tied by an expensive gold band. He had a really expensive golden watch which was shining brightly. In fact, that day nothing could go wrong and nothing could ruin his day. His husband on the other hand was just putting on a beautiful cargo short which looked really beautiful on him.

"Hey!" Angelo laughed, loving the feel on his husband's lips on his neck. "I am going to get late."

Gabriel pulled him closer, massaging his neck. "You can't be late. It's not as if you are an employee, baby. You are the boss of that company and you can go to work at any time you want. Just give Gabriel a little time to romance his husband and appreciate him for last night."

"Gabriel..." Angelo chuckled nervously, looking at his guard a distance from them who had his eyes elsewhere. "All the guards are..."

"Let me them watch." Gabriel kissed him even more. "I bet they know we kiss each other all the time. I think they even know we make love. Besides, I wanna show them how much I love."

"I know..." Angelo bit his lip to suppress a moan from coming out. "But you are gonna spoil my outfit. You are gonna get it wrinkled."

"I know what you are trying to do." Gabriel moaned louder on that neck, the same neck he had given him a hickey. "You are trying to get away from me but I won't get away from you. I just want more time with you."

"Of course," Angelo moaned, taking a deep sigh of relief. "But right now I have to go. You know that I haven't been to the office in two days. Please, my love I will be back before you know it."

Gabriel took a sigh of relief, giving Angelo a final kiss on the neck. He let him go and then turned him around, locking his eyes with him. Damn! Angelo really loved the guy so much. He couldn't imagine life without him in his life. That was how much he truly loved him.

"You are gorgeous." Gabriel moaned, passing his finger on his hot lips. "I just wish you didn't go to the office today, baby."

"Yeah!" Angelo sighed. "But..."

"Shh..." He moaned softly. "I know you like doing things personally and you cannot trust anyone else apart from me and jack, right?"

"Yes!" He nodded. "That's why I have to go. I am sure that there are a lot of things that needs to be done. If I don't do this then production will stop and I will lose millions."

"I know," Gabriel gave him a short kiss. "But before you go, I would really like to thank you so much for all the pleasures of last night. It was the most wonderful night of my life and I will be thinking about it while missing you so much."

"Thank you too." Angelo said, rubbing his face on those hot muscular hands. "I have to go now, okay?"

"Okay." Gabriel sighed, letting him go. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." Angelo leaned upwards and kissed Angelo softly.

With a wave, Angelo made a quick turn to leave but Gabriel gripped him so hard that he didn't even realize what was going on. Before he actually knew it, Gabriel was kissing him so hard, simply driving him out of his mind. A powerful yet cold wind blew all over them, making them feel a deep passionate feeling.

Angelo closed his eyes and just enjoyed the feel of his husband's lips on his. It felt as if everything had frozen except for the two of them. The kiss felt so passionate that it drove them crazier for each other. What they felt was deeper than their bodies and souls could understand. It felt like the first time they kissed. Gabriel was kissing Angelo softly, enjoying his dangerously hot lips. Just when things were about to get intense, Gabriel pulled away from those beautiful lips and then licked his lips sensually, slowly opening his eyes.

"How does it feel?"

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers
123456...8