Wild Flower Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angelo!" Jack said softly. He could see that the people were now watching what the hell was going on. He didn't want his friend doing what he was actually doing. "Please, don't do this and..."

"Jack..." Just the way Angelo sounded made his friend stop whatever it was that he was about to say. "I am talking to this foolish man in front of me who apparently can't work without making a mistake."

"Baby..." Gabriel called softly, gripping his arm harder. "Let it go and..."

"No!" He said angrily, not even moving an inch from the man in front of him. "I want him to answer my question. I wanna know what is going on in his mind and..."

"Please. Forgive me, sir for making such a big mistake. It's just that I actually slipped and..."

"Excuses, excuses, excuses... That's all that you know how to do." He yelled in his face. "Just take a really good look at me and tell me what you see, uh?"

The man slowly moved his eyes up, looking straight at Angelo. Then he moved his hand from his cheek, revealing the red mark he had gotten from Angelo's slap. He looked pitiful but Angelo didn't care about anything. That man had literally embarrassed him in front of his guests and he wasn't gonna settle for that at all. He didn't appreciate it all.

"Well! I know that you get the idea." He chuckled bitterly, looking at the man with hate. "You've gotten my shirt dirty and you have no fucking idea how much this costs me."

"I...I am so sorry, sir and..."

"Who knows what you have been doing to my guests." He said harshly. "I wonder what stupid waiters like you do in this hotel. You are simply useless and you know nothing but to create problems in this hotel. Today it was me but tomorrow it will be one of my guests and you know very well I don't want anyone messing with my important guests. You know me very well and..."

"Oh my God..." Angelo heard the voice of the manager. He came rushing towards the table, looking at the boss. "What has happened to you, sir?"

"This stupid man happened." He said harshly, pointing towards the waiter. "He has just poured hot soup on me, literally burning me." He moved his eyes towards the manager. "What kind of idiots do you have working in this hotel?"

"Sir, please, it was just..."

"A mistake, right?" He chuckled bitterly, staring at the manager. He didn't mind that the guests were watching what was going on. "You know very well where I stand when it comes to mistakes and the very..."

"Baby..." Gabriel pulled him closer to him. "Please. Let's just go. You don't wanna create a scene here." He said softly to him. "The guests are watching and..."

"And so..."

"Please." Gabriel spoke softly, too sweetly. "Let's just go."

Angelo was really mad at the stupid looking man and whatever it was that he was made of. He hated him so much that he was only thinking of doing one thing. But his husband was interfering him. He didn't give a hoot if the guests were watching.

"You've managed to ruin my appetite and my mood." He said, clenching his teeth. "I hope you are happy now. And look at my shirt and..."

"I am sorry, Mr. Rodriguez," The manager apologized, putting his hands together. "This has never happened before and..."

"Of course," He chuckled bitterly, looking straight at the manager. "There is always a first time for everything, isn't there? And he will probably continue with this until he manages to piss off every guest. And look..."

"I think I might have a spare shirt." The manager said softly. "Please. Just come with me and I will make sure to change your shirt for you."

"This..."

"Baby..." Gabriel said softly, rubbing on his back. "Please."

Angelo felt calm at heart when he heard his husband's pleas. He took in a deep breath, still looking at the stupid waiter. He was lucky that his husband was there otherwise he would have dealt with him in the worst way possible and he didn't give a damn about his guests. The only thing that he wanted was to make him pay but...

"Fine." He breathed violently, moving closer to his husband. "I will change my shirt."

With a final look of hatred, Angelo moved out of the restaurant, following the manager behind. His husband was with him and his best friend was with him too. As they were leaving the restaurant, the people sat down on the chairs and continued with their foods.

Angelo followed the restaurant manager out of the restaurant to his beautiful office. As soon as he entered, he went straight with his husband to the bathroom where he removed his shirt and cleaned himself up, removing the soup from his gorgeous skin. He was still mad and it could be shown in everything that he did.

When he was done with cleaning up, the manager came right in with a t-shirt. It was a dark blue t-shirt which looked a little wrinkled and a little too big. He didn't even touch it. He rather just looked at it, examining it carefully.

"Here," The manager extended his hand to give the t-shirt.

Angelo grimaced. "And what am I supposed to do with that?" He said harshly.

"It is the shirt which..."

Angelo chuckled mockingly, looking at the shirt as if it was the most disgusting thing that he had ever seen in his entire life.

"You expect me to wear... that?" He pointed at the t-shirt. "What do you really think of me? Where did that thing come from anyway?"

"I am sorry, sir." He said softly, dropping his hand. "It is the only thing that I have in this office. I don't think I will..."

"Well! I am not going to wear that." He said rudely. "Do I look inferior to you? Just look at it and tell me if it fits someone like me, uh? That's really disgusting and it is not going anywhere near me. It looks like a mop and it does not qualify to be on me."

"Well! Sir..."

"Get me something worth wearing." He commanded. "I would rather be naked than put that thing on me." He folded his arms on his chest, looking at the manager. "By the way, how could you have even thought that that thing was gonna be on me?"

"I am sorry, sir, I..."

"Go and..."

"It's okay." Gabriel who had been watching in surprise finally said. He couldn't believe he was actually hearing that from his husband. Angelo was really something else. "I will handle it."

The manager bowed and then left the bathroom, leaving the two lovers to themselves.

Angelo took a really deep sigh. "Can you believe he actually brought that for me?" He chuckled teasingly. "Just what does he think of..."

"It's really fine." Gabriel sounded a little displeased. "I will give you my shirt."

"Really?" Angelo smiled brightly, rubbing on his husband's arm. "Thank you so much my love."

Gabriel smiled faintly, moving his hands to his t-shirt. He quickly pulled it off, only remaining with a really beautiful pure white vest which revealed his wonderful muscular chest. He was looking super sexy and Angelo couldn't help but stare at that sexy chest which drove him insane.

"Here you go." Gabriel handed the yellow t-shirt to Angelo.

"Thank you so much."

Angelo took the shirt and slipped it on himself, taking a deep breath. The shirt might have been a little big but as long as it was from his husband and it was elegant, Angelo was perfectly happy with it. He loved being wrapped in Gabriel's manly scent.

"But what about..."

"Don't worry," Gabriel smiled faintly. He was a little disappointed but he didn't want to make Angelo feel really bad or hurt. "I am absolutely fine with this. As long as you are covered and you are happy, I am perfectly fine with it."

"Oh!" Angelo leaned up and kissed his husband softly on the lips.

Pulling away from that gorgeous kiss, Angelo picked up his shirt and then rushed out of the bathroom with his husband following him behind like a good husband that he was. Angelo was really happy with the amount of love that his husband showed him.

When he came out of the bathroom he found his friend leaning to the entrance doorway and the manager sitting on the table, waiting patiently for him. When he saw him, he quickly rushed to him and did his best to smile confidently.

"Please. I am really sorry for what had happened sir and..."

"Why shouldn't you be?" He bellowed. "You actually are responsible for useless idiots like him. I think I need to teach him a lesson." He paused, taking a good look at the manager. "I need him fired as soon as possible."

"What?" All the three men, except Angelo gasped, looking straight at Angelo.

"Yes!" Angelo nodded, looking at all the three men. "I need that man fired because I cannot take the risk of having such a stupid and disrespectful waiter working in my hotel. I need him eliminated from this hotel with immediate effect."

"What?" The manager breathed. "Sir, that waiter is a really hardworking and has always done his work better. I don't know what..."

"Keep your speech to yourself," Angelo quickly raised his hand, telling the manager to keep quiet. He didn't care about the fact that the man was old enough to be his father. "I don't need your opinion because you have always known such workers exist in this hotel and yet you chose to keep them. Such men will only bring nothing but bad luck and..."

"Angelo, please reconsider your decision." Gabriel said softly, rubbing him on his back. "The poor guy probably has no job. Besides, the manager said that he is a really hardworking waiter. He will be beneficial to your hotel, my love. You know how you love having..."

"Yes! I know." He said, taking a deep breath. Then his face got serious again. "But he crossed the line with me and he needs to pay the price. Next time he will stab me with a knife and it will be considered as an accident. He ruined my shirt and therefore has to pay."

"Sir..."

"Didn't I just to tell you to shut up?" He snapped at the manager. "Or should I maybe fire you in his place because I am ready to replace you this instant?"

The manager quickly dropped his eyes to the floor, nodding his head in disagreement. "I am sorry, sir."

"Sorry for yourself," He hissed. "Anyway, I want..."

"Baby..." Gabriel said softly. "Please. Don't fire the poor guy. Give him another chance and..."

"Gabriel..."

"For my sake," He pleaded. "Just forgive him and give him one final chance."

Angelo slowly turned, looking deep in the eyes of his husband. His husband was pleading earnestly with him. He could see it in his gorgeous eyes. He didn't like seeing his husband in the state that he was in, pleading with him. He just wanted him to be really fine.

Angelo took a deep breath, rubbing on his husband's cheeks. "Fine. I will do it." Gabriel smiled and placed a kiss on his hands. "You are absolutely right about this."

Then Angelo quickly turned and faced the manager, losing the smile that was on his face. "Fine, he can stay." The manager smiled brightly. "But I shall have my eyes on him the whole time. If he manages to mess up anything..." He chuckled, warning the manager. "He will be out of here before he even takes a chance to say anything. Am I understood?"

"Yes!" The manager said happily. "He is a really good worker and a faithful one at that..."

"I didn't ask for his praises." He said harshly. "Just tell him not to mess up or he will find himself out of the same door that he came in."

"Thank you. I will go and tell him that his job is..."

"And give him that..." Angelo threw the stained, elegant t-shirt to the manager, surprising all the men in the office. "...he can have that as well. I have no need for it. I am sure he can use something elegant and expensive in his life. Who knows," He shrugged. "He might have even done that for that shirt." He chuckled as if what he had just said was something really funny.

The manager smiled faintly, slowly gripping the t-shirt. Even though he didn't say anything, both Gabriel and Jack could tell that he was a little offended. But what could they do to help him? They were absolutely helpless. The manager thanked Angelo once more and then left the office with the same faint smile.

"Angelo..." Jack didn't appreciate it. "Why would you do that to a poor man like that? I think he really made a mistake. You should have understood him and..."

"He's even lucky he still has his job." Angelo said harshly, licking his lips softly. "Understanding him would have given him some foolish idea that he can do whatever the fuck he wants in this hotel without..."

"Yes!" Jack said softly, getting closer to Angelo. "I understand how you feel and trust me, I really do. But we must not deny the fact that you had embarrassed him and..."

"And so what?" He chuckled softly. "He better pray that he never does something like that again because I will throw him out of here myself." He then folded his arms, looking straight at his best friend. "By the way, why are you even supporting him? I was the one that he had poured the soup on and ruined everything for me. Did you expect me to just sit idle and watch him do anything that he wants to me? That soup could have been hot and we wouldn't be having this conversation here. I think it's only fair that I..."

"No! You weren't burned and..."

"It could have happened and this is me. I never let anything go."

Jack tried to open his mouth once again but no word came out of his mouth. He looked beyond Angelo's shoulder, staring at the man that seemed awfully quiet. He was just listening to what was going on in the office.

"Gabriel, please say something to him."

"No!" Gabriel shook his head. "What has happened has happened. Let's just forget about it."

"Hmm," Jack gave a really gloomy sigh, looking at Gabriel. "Guess you are right. We should just forget about this issue. It has happened and nothing is gonna be done to reverse it."

"Good!" Angelo smiled brightly. "Now that wasn't difficult, was it?"

Gabriel sighed. "I think we should go back and have our dinner or..."

"I am not going back to have any dinner." Angelo said bitterly, rubbing on his hands. "My mood has been ruined and there is no way I am gonna be eating perfectly, forgetting everything that has happened. I am not even dressed for dinner thanks to that idiot who ruined my mood." He said, clenching his fists harder. "You two can have dinner I you want. I am going back..."

"No!" Gabriel shook his head. "We are going back."

"Thank you."

Without saying else to his husband or his friend, Angelo left out of the office. It didn't take long before the two of them followed behind. Gabriel rushed to him and gripped his waist. At least, Angelo was able to feel better with those arms around his waist.

"I love you." Gabriel said softly, kissing on the lips.

"I love you too." He kissed him back. "I am sorry if I embarrassed you back there but you know the way I get with foolish people like..."

"It's okay. Let's just go home."

Angelo and his husband went to their car. They said goodbye to Jack before they finally parted their ways.

***

Angelo and Gabriel arrived at their house after almost half an hour of driving. They held each other tightly, showing how much they really loved and cared about each other. Angelo was feeling really warm that night and he loved it. Both of them were exhausted and they were in need of a hot bath or a soothing massage.

"Oh my God," Angelo pulled away from his husband, sitting back on the couch. "I am really tired tonight and I am sleepy."

"I can imagine," Gabriel sat on the couch and attacked Angelo's neck, kissing on it softly. "You have had quite..." He paused, licking Angelo's neck. "...a hectic day today."

"Tell me about it." He moaned softly, dropping his head to give his husband access to his neck. "I feel every part of my body hurting like crazy. I think I am in need of a hot soothing massage and a hot shower. After that, I need a really good sleep..." He paused and bit his upper lip, rubbing on his husband's back. "...In your strong big arms."

Hearing Angelo's words, Gabriel pulled away from his neck and stared deep into those sexy blue eyes were nothing but fine. "I think I would really love you to sleep in my arms tonight. I can't wait to have that sexy body close to mine. You have no idea what you do to me every time you are in my arms."

"I don't know what it is..." He cupped his husband's cheeks. "...but I really hope it's something nice and wonderful." He softly kissed him.

"I don't know about those words but... err..." He chuckled softly when Angelo actually raised one of his eyebrows. "But it is more than those words and more than I can describe to you right now. Your body close to mine is the best thing to happen to me every night."

Angelo gasped, touching his chest. He could feel his heart racing just by hearing those wonderful words. "That's nice, honey and for that..." He slowly got closer to Gabriel. "I am gonna give you a kiss to appreciate your words."

Before Gabriel could even do anything, Angelo locked his lips with his and they were already at it, kissing like two horny birds. They were moaning furiously, exploring each other's mouths. That kiss was more than just a mere kiss. It was everything Angelo could have ever wanted in a kiss. But something was different this time. Angelo was the one in control and he made sure that he was kissing his man furiously, giving him that wonderful pleasure. He didn't care if they were actually seen by anyone as long as he was kissing his husband.

With the way Angelo was kissing him, it was no wonder that Gabriel was starting to get horny. His cock was slowly rising and his entire body was wrapped up in pure ecstatic bliss that was more incredible than anything else. But it was getting too intense for him.

Before things got out of control, Gabriel tore away from that kiss and he licked his lips like it was the last thing he was gonna do. Then he smiled at his husband when he opened his eyes.

He breathed in harshly. "I think I better go and prepare a hot shower for the both of us. But..." He kissed Angelo's swollen lips softly. "...I love you so much."

"I love you too." Angelo rubbed on his husband's thick swollen lips. "I will be up in just a few. I will follow you behind."

"Okay."

With a crazy wink, Gabriel rushed out of the living room to their bedroom. Angelo smiled brightly, watching his husband disappear up the stairs. He chuckled softly as he remembered the kiss they had just shared recently and the kiss they had shared while they had been at the photo shoot. How he had wished he had taken photos with his husband. He was in a really happy mood.

After what felt like hours of thinking, Angelo snapped out of his thoughts and stood up. He smiled even brighter as he started heading for the elevator. But before he could even reach the elevator itself, he met with Alicia and his entire smile faded.

"Hey!" She smiled brightly, getting closer to Angelo. "You are back already? How was your photo shoot?"

Angelo groaned. "It was fine, thank you. Can I go now?"

Alicia chuckled softly, nodding her head. "Angelo, my son..."

"Don't..." He furiously raised his hand, snapping right at her. "I am not your son so don't you dare call me that." He looked at her angrily. But that woman was still wearing that irritating smile on her face which greatly angered Angelo to the fullest. "How many times must I tell you not to call me that?" He snarled, feeling anger sweeping him off his feet. "I don't want you. You are not my mother and I am warning you, Alicia..." He breathed in furiously as if he was struggling to breathe. "...don't ever repeat this mistake again because I am not your son and you are not my mother. My mother died a long time ago and you are nothing to me. We share no relations and please..."

"I know we share no relations..." She smiled brightly. "I know you are the only surviving member of your family but relationships are not..."

"Save that lecture for your children." He said harshly, pointing at her. "I am not interested about any relationships. Now will you leave me the fuck alone? Why do you always have to manage to ruin my mood anytime I see you? Why?"

123456...8