Wild Flower Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelo moved his eyes and looked at his bruised arm. It had a red mark of Gabriel's hand. He couldn't believe that his husband had done that to him. With a soft groan, Angelo moved his face up and stared into the eyes of his husband. He got really hurt and angry at the same time.

"Our marriage meant nothing to me." He raised his finger. "This ring meant nothing to me. You are gonna find out more soon. Our marriage was charade. Our lives will get better without someone like you, everyone's lives. Everything will belong to us and do you know where you are going to be?"

"Oh baby," Jack moaned, kissing Gabriel softly on his temple. "You shouldn't spoil the fun. He is gonna find out where we are taking him soon while enjoying his entire wealth which will get in our names."

"What?" Angelo's voice was barely above a whisper. "What are you trying..."

"You will find out soon... baby." Gabriel teased, chuckling like an evil warlord. Angelo had no idea the man he had married was really that evil to the extent of telling him that. How were they going to enjoy his wealth?

"I hope you continue suffering for everything." Jack said, spurting on Angelo's face.

Angelo moved his face away and then rubbed the spit from his face. He slowly got up and looked angrily at the two of them. His head just got out of control with the pain that he felt at that particular time. He didn't have much to say but...

"I can't believe I have been wasting my time on you." Gabriel shook his head, looking deep in his eyes. "Well! I don't have more time to waste on you when I am with..." He paused and gripped Jack's waist tighter, bringing closer to him.

Gabriel then slowly leaned down and captured Jack's lips into his mouth. Both of them started kissing each other like the end of the world was near. They were moaning as if they were making intense passionate love right in front of him. Gabriel was moving towards Jack's ass, gripping it harder even as their kiss got intensely dangerous. They just kissed each other like they were getting out of their damn minds.

Angelo moved his eyes away, falling to his knees as hot tears flooded his face. He closed his ears and started screaming. "No! Please, don't do this to me." He pleaded. "Stop this right now."

Angelo was now on the floor with his tears flooded face. His eyes were blood red by then and they were really swollen. He still didn't want to believe his husband had cheated on him. He was too sweet to cheat on him and not to talk of kidnapping and planning evil on him. Why was that happening to him, he cried loudly?

Gabriel and Jack kept on kissing each other until they ran out of breath and looked at him. Then they all started laughing at the poor looking boy on the floor. They derived pleasure from his pain and misery and wanted to cause him more.

With a loud groan, Gabriel gripped Angelo's hair, getting him up. Then he looked in his eyes, breathing like a terrible warrior. He had been married to Angelo for so long but there was just something that he didn't feel for him, love and pity.

"How does it feel to be betrayed and hurt for a devil like you?" He asked, gripping his hair harder. "Do you feel pleasure in that? Do you like seeing us kiss?"

"Please." Angelo's voice was really low. He could feel the pain of Gabriel gripping his hair, literally pulling it out but that pain was nothing compared to the emotional torture inside of him. His heart was completely shuttered.

"I can't believe that some people even feel something for you, stupid people like Alicia. You should see her face. She plans on calling the police and nobody even suspects me. I am your loving husband right? Why can't you..."

"Leave me alone." He furiously moved his hand, hitting Gabriel's face hard across the face. He let him go and took a few steps back.

When Gabriel realized what had happened, he breathed violently and quickly raised his hand in the air. He directed it across Angelo's face and smacked him hard across the face, sending him flying to the ground. He hit his head on the hard concrete and hurt his forehead. It got a small cut and started bleeding slowly, nothing serious.

"Don't mess with me." Gabriel warned, pointing his finger angrily at him. "You might have known me as your lovely husband but you are gonna regret it. In here, you are nothing but a small bug that I can squash easily so don't fuck with me."

Angelo slowly raised his face, holding his cheeks. He got really surprised that he couldn't even cry anymore. His pain and his anger completely filled him up. He didn't know what to do anymore. There was just so much in his mind.

"I think he gets the idea." Jack chuckled. "The bitch thinks he's so strong but he is nothing but a stupid weakling who will learn his lesson soon."

"I am done with this baby." Gabriel said harshly. "Let's get out of here. We still have a place to go." He looked at Angelo and smirked. "Your darling husband will be gone for a little while okay? But he is gonna be back real soon with more surprise."

With a blown kiss towards Angelo, Gabriel kissed Jack hard on the lips and gripped his waist. Then they both went out of the room. They instructed the huge man on the door to lock it and make sure he and his friends watch over Angelo. The man agreed.

Angelo got even more surprised and hurt. "You will never get my wealth." He shouted at the top of his voice. But he didn't recognize his voice at all. "You will never get my wealth because I will never sign it for you."

Angelo cried hard, remembering the painful moments that had happened to him a few seconds ago. He couldn't believe it. He couldn't understand why his husband had to do that for his wealth when it was as good as his. Truly, the worst pain on this earth was realizing that the man he loved and that was the center of his life had betrayed him.

"Where did I go wrong?" He cried loudly, feeling his body tremble in fear and pain.

Angelo slowly collected the little pieces that were left of him and sat properly on the floor. He crawled to a corner on some boards were he sat and cried with his face between his palms. The pain was just too much to bear. He couldn't bear it anymore. He was in so much pain.

"I trusted all of you." He cried softly on his palms. His tears couldn't stop flowing, not even for a second. "I was ready to die for you. Why did you betray me like this?"

Angelo tried his very best to control the pain but it was just getting more and more. Gabriel and Jack were on his mind and he couldn't forget about them especially the happy moments which were now the saddest moments of his entire life.

***

YEARS BACK

Angelo had his eyes on the road with his hands carefully gripped on the wheels. He was really, really happy and his emotions were probably overflowing each second that was passing. He just wanted to feel happy because he needed to be. He was just driving and there was a handsome man with him who he liked at first sight.

"You are beautiful." The man said lovingly, looking straight at Angelo.

Angelo blushed and took a quick glance at the man on the other seat. "What?"

"I said, you are really beautiful."

Angelo chuckled softly, feeling some form of happiness enter him. "Thank you." He acted as if he was really shy. "Thank you so much."

"You are welcome. It's rare to come across such a beauty." The man said. "I really, really like you ever since that time I saw you."

"Well! That's nice. Thank you so much... err..."

"Gabriel, remember?"

"Yeah, Gabriel I will always remember that. It's nice to hear someone say that about me."

"Hmm, are you telling me I am the first man to ever compliment your beauty?" Gabriel chuckled softly, still staring at Angelo. "Does that mean that other men are really blind or they are just afraid to come near a beauty like you?"

"I don't know." He said sheepishly, trying not to make eye contact with the cute man. He was suddenly feeling shy for some reason. He wasn't usually like that but he couldn't help it. Normally, he didn't like men talking no sense but Gabriel's case was really different. He was different from all the other men that he had met in his life. He was really unique. "You are just..."

"Anyway, I don't want to make you shy." Gabriel chuckled nervously. "You have just taken my heart away. You've captured it and..."

"Hey, stop it." He chuckled, trying to concentrate on his driving. "You really are messing with my head. Thank you so much for your compliment but it is becoming a little too much."

"Okay. I will stop now." Gabriel promised. "By the way, thank you so much for the ride. I really, really appreciate it so much."

"It's okay."

Angelo just concentrated on his driving but he still couldn't keep his eyes from the sweet man. He was glancing at him quickly from time to time. He didn't know what was going on but there was just so much about him that made him different from other guys and he didn't even know what that was. He was even feeling something for the guy that was deep and beyond any explanation anyone could have given him.

"What was that feeling?"

***

Angelo came rushing into Jack's room and he was really happy and excited. It was another week and everything had been going wonderfully in his life. He couldn't keep that smile away from his face especially after seeing his best friend in the room looking all handsome and smiling at him too. They shared a deep bond and had been together all their lives. They loved and trusted each other with everything that they had including their relationship.

"I can see you are really happy today?" Jack raised his eyebrow, looking right at him. "May I know what exactly is making my friend this happy so that I can be happy too?"

"Nothing." He chuckled, trying to cover his eyes.

"Are you sure it is nothing because those eyes are telling me something else." He asked, rubbing on his best friend's shoulder. "You know you can't lie to me because I can see right through you so... you better start talking right now, young man."

Angelo turned and faced his friend. They looked at each other and both of them burst into laughter. They seemed to be really happy. Angelo loved his friend and didn't want to hide anything from him at all.

"Okay." He sighed, now starting to blush. "It's Gabriel."

"I had a feeling it was about this same guy." Jack chuckled, playing with his long hair. "Anyway, what about him?"

"Well!" he cleared his throat, looking straight at his best friend. "Today, he actually... err, well he..."

"Come on." Jack quickly shook him, acting like a little child. "Tell me what he did. I would really like to know because the suspense is killing me. Well! Go on. You can go ahead and drop the bomb instead of holding it."

Angelo took a sigh of relief. "He asked me to be his boyfriend today?"

"What?" Jack gasped, looking in his wonderful face. "Really? Why didn't you tell me this sooner?"

"Because it isn't that serious and he just proposed to me." He said with a wonderful smile on his face. "Besides, it was just a proposal and wasn't that important at all. I have only known the guy for less than two weeks now."

"So..." He knelt down on the bed, winking at his best friend. "Did you say yes to him? Did you shout at the top of your voice to accept him?" He was acting really happy, happier than even Angelo could have been in that situation.

"No!" Angelo said simply. "I didn't say anything to him."

"What?" Jack exclaimed, shaking his head. "The guy just proposed to you and you said no. Why would you do that? Is it because he is not of your social class?"

"No!" He chuckled nervously. "I barely know the guy and besides..."

"You love him don't you?" Jack asked quickly, cupping Angelo's hands sweetly. "You love him so much don't you?

Angelo's mouth gaped and his eyes widened as he gave a sharp gasp. "I do not."

"Yes! You do and I can see it from your eyes and your face."

"My eyes do not show anything." Angelo grinned at his friend. "This is just the way I am."

"Really?" Jack asked, giving Angelo fisheye. "Then why are you blushing?"

"What?" Angelo covered his face, moving it away from Jack. "I am really not blushing. It is just the way that I am."

"No! You really love this guy so much and I can see it through you." Jack shouted at the top of his voice. "I know you like him so much because you don't usually hang around with men like you do with him ever since you met. You gotta admit that he is pretty handsome, right?"

"Jack!" He moved his face to his friend, removing his hands. "I told you I am not in love with him. What about you? Why can't you be his boyfriend? You are handsome, sexy and you two will look good together. You know him just like I know him. Why can't you just..."

"I wouldn't think twice about it if he asked me." Jack enthused, breathing softly. "But he isn't interested in me. He wants you and I think you should give him a chance. He is a nice guy and he will make you really happy. I know this."

"Really?" He asked. "I mean, who cares if..."

"Just accept that you love him." Jack said softly. "Forget about your past and concentrate on your present and future." He held Angelo's hands tightly. "Now tell me the truth and..."

"Okay. I like him so much." He confessed. "I am not just sure what his intentions are. What if he is one of those guys that just wants sex from me because I will never give it to him?"

"Angelo..." Jack sighed. "Give the poor guy a chance because he loves you so much and you like him. I think he will make you really happy. All you have to do is give him just one chance and that's all. You may just get surprised at what he can do."

Angelo looked at his friend. "I am a really busy person and I have a lot work to do at my..."

"Work can wait for a little while." He assured. "Just give a chance to love and experience new things, my friend."

Angelo looked at his friend and sighed. Then he wore a gorgeous smile. "You are absolutely right. I will give a chance in my life and see where this goes."

"Good!" Jack cheered, kissing Angelo on the cheeks. "This really makes me happy because I will be seeing you happy. I just want you to stay like that."

Angelo felt extremely happy and he didn't know what to do. He quickly held his friend and pulled him into a wonderful hug. His friend responded and they all just hugged tightly and warmly, showing each other just how much they loved each other. Anyone who could have seen them would have known they were brothers.

Angelo pulled away from the hug after what felt like hours. He just held his friend's hands, rubbing on them softly. They both giggled like gossip girls.

"Thank you so much."

"For what?"

"For being here for me and helping me get over everything. I love you so very much, Jack."

"Oh!" He rubbed on his cheeks. "What are best friends and brothers for? You love me and I love you and that's all that matters."

"Yes! But promise me that you will never betray me." Angelo asked with a serious face. "I love you so much and I can't bear..."

"Why would you even think of something like that?" He chuckled happily, squeezing Angelo's hand tightly. "Am I crazy or what to do that? I will never betray you or hurt you. This is my great promise to you. Now go and get the guy out of his misery."

Angelo hugged his friend tightly and rubbed on his back. "Thank you so much. We will be friends and brothers forever. Let nothing ever separate us."

"Yes!"

The two friends just hugged even as their bond grew closer and closer. They really loved and trusted each other so much.

***

PRESENT DAY

*

Angelo got out of painful memory lane and came back to reality.

"It was all a lie and a trick." He cried even more. Tears were now going down his neck and his eyes were hurting terribly. "They both took me for a fool. How could I have been so foolish?"

Angelo regretted having anything to do with either of them. It was all a lie. The bond he had created with jack had crushed a really long time ago and there was nothing now. His bond with his husband had broken too and now he was in a really bad situation. He didn't know what to do or what to say to anyone. There was just a lot in his mind.

They both had left a deep wound in his heart and he had no idea when that wound was gonna be healed. He trusted them so much and now they had betrayed him. He was really mad and given an opportunity, he would really hurt them both.

"They betrayed me and I loved them and cared for them."

Angelo really had no idea what they were gonna do to him in the place where they were keeping him. With the pain he was feeling, death sounded really good for real. He didn't want to live a life full of pain, betrayal, hatred and lies. He was only hoping for someone to find him and rescue because his husband was more dangerous than he had ever thought.

"Why?" Angelo just buried his head on his wet palms and continued with his crying. "You betrayed my trust."

***

There was tension at home and everyone was still wondering where Angelo could have been without showing up or even calling. They were starting to wonder if he had been kidnapped or something worse. It was evening already and the mood in the mansion wasn't that bright. It was as if a dark cloud had just covered the entire place. Alicia was probably the most worried among them all. She hadn't seen or heard from Angelo and honestly she had cried a lot that her eyes were red and a little swollen.

Suddenly they saw Gabriel and Jack making an entrance into the mansion. They seemed a little tired and worried. Everyone could see that. They really pitied Gabriel because they couldn't even imagine what he was going through. They knew very well how much he loved Angelo and how much they cherished each other.

Gabriel came into the living room and sat on the couch. He had done his best to look stressed and sad. So he was sure they were gonna buy it all. Even jack had done his best to look worried and stressed at the same time.

Alicia slowly moved and went to Gabriel. "Did you find out anything?"

Gabriel moved his sad face up and stared at the woman. "We've checked everywhere and couldn't find him or any sign of his car." He sighed, trying to sound a little confident. "What about you? Didn't you find out anything at all?"

"No!" Alicia shook her head, feeling tears building in her eyes. "All the people we called said they haven't seen him in a really long time." She fell to her knees and cried softly. "Where could he have gone? What if..."

"Nothing is going to happen to my friend." Jack said confidently, feeling irritated at the woman. "He is going to come back and..."

"We haven't heard from him and it will be 24 hours. This is so not like him. You were there when he locked himself up in the room for two whole days. Who knows what he has done to himself and..."

"Please. Alicia!" Jack raised his voice slightly. "Don't ever think about that. As you can see, we are all very worried here. We all need to know where he is because we all want him. Angelo can be stubborn at times and he can do things without anyone's knowledge and you know that."

Gabriel sighed, rubbing his shaky hands together. "Have you called the police?"

Alicia took a gloomy sigh. "Yes! They were here a few hours ago."

"What did they say?" Jack acted a little impatiently.

"They said they will start to look for him and will do their best to find him." She sighed, shaking her head. "The driver gave them the details of the car he left in plus the clothes he was wearing. We all gave them our statements and they said they will use that to find him."

"Uh?" Gabriel sighed. "I just don't know what to do anymore. I just can't find him." A tear dropped to his cheeks. "What am I going to do? I don't want to think the worst but what can I expect in this situation? Angelo has never left without telling me and even if he did I am pretty sure he would have called me by now but..."

123456...8