Wild Flower Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gabriel!" Jack rubbed on his shoulder. "Please. Try to calm yourself down. He is going to..."

"Why should I be calm?" He slightly raised his voice, furiously rising from the couch. "We are talking about my lost husband here. I love him so much and I feel as if a part of me is missing out there. I can't help but think..." He paused and gave his crocodile tears. "I just want him to come back home to me. I miss him so much and I am really scared as hell."

"I understand you." Jack said softly, getting up from the couch. "I also feel the same way without his presence here. I feel really scared and... I don't even know what to think anymore. But we cannot do anything as it is right now." He sighed. "We will continue our search tomorrow early morning okay? Just try to calm down. How do you think Angelo will feel if he saw you like this today?"

"What am I supposed to do?" he cried softly, sitting back on the couch. "I am scared... I am really helpless... I feel like I have failed him in my duties as his husband. But what can I do when I... I haven't even heard from him. I am really, really scared, Jack." He cried, trying his best to make it genuine. "What if something bad has happened to him? What am I going to do in these circumstances? How do you all expect me to live peacefully knowing he is out there and I don't know what state he is in right now? I just wanna feel his touch and hear his voice."

Gabriel just cried softly. Alicia was watching this silently while she cried quietly. She had a terrible headache and she could see the pain in Gabriel's eyes and his voice. But what could she do to help him? She had no idea what she could do to ease his pain when she was equally in pain.

"The police suspected a kidnap." Joe said softly. "They think he's been kidnapped though they are not really sure."

"Even if it is..." Gabriel quickly raised his face. "Why haven't we received any call from the kidnappers? I am ready to pay any amount of money including my life just to have him back in my life. I can't live my life without him and there is just a lot that I want and... I want him in my life."

"He is gonna be fine." Jack assured. "I know how my best friend is. I am sure that if there is any form of kidnap we are gonna receive a call from the kidnappers."

The people in the house just stayed like that, worrying and crying where they could. They were receiving numerous calls from friends and employees over Angelo's disappearance but they didn't even give any of them good news. It was a really sad incident which had hit them like a plague. Things were really going for the worst. But they still held on to hope.

***

"Wow!" Jack said happily, wrapping his arms around Gabriel's neck. "Baby, you are such a great actor. I think you should be given an award for the actor of the century. You should have their faces out there when you played your drama."

"Yeah," Gabriel kissed Jack softly on the lips. "I was about to say the same about you, baby. You are such a great actor too. I am sure that they are thinking I am really scared and they pity me but I don't give a fuck about what they are thinking."

"Hmm, you are a bad man." Jack moaned softly, licking Gabriel's lips. "I really like your style, baby. I still couldn't believe you were actually crying out there."

"Of course, I have to make it real. I just have to make it wonderful and easy to believe." He groaned. "All that drama was making me sick. We will do all we want to him and nobody is gonna suspect a thing because of my great drama. All we have to do is to keep on creating some drama and we will be fine though I don't know for how long I can keep up with this drama. It's making me sick."

"Of course," Jack said softly. "It won't be long now. We just have to finish with our plans and we won't be able to hide or act anymore."

"I can't wait." Gabriel laughed softly. They had to be soft because they didn't want anyone to listen to their conversation. "Just a little while and we will be able to get out of this."

"Oh!" He touched his chest, blushing at Gabriel. "I love you so much, my love."

"I love you too." Gabriel confessed.

The two of them held each other tightly even as they shared a passionately hot kiss which they moaned and embraced each other. They didn't want to pull away. They just wanted to enjoy each other's mouths and love. It was amazing and sizzling.

"Now come on. Let's go before they start to suspect something." Gabriel suggested.

"Yes!"

They hugged once more and quickly rushed down to continue with their drama. They couldn't get tired of it and they had to do everything to win the people's trust. Angelo had been really bitter and foolish so they couldn't understand the reason why the people in the house were really worried. It was really irritating.

***

Angelo was seated on the same corner where he had been seated after the two betrayers had left the room. He was still seated with his face between his palms. He knew very well that another day had begun but he had been seated like that ever since the two of them left. He didn't move. The pain was still there and he had cried to himself the entire night but right then he wasn't crying at all. But that didn't stop the pain at all. It was still there and it was multiplying with every minute. His life was now an open wound after what he had found out. His head was still hurting terribly and his entire body was still in pain. Every movement he made caused him intense and unimaginable pain. He just wanted everything in his life to go on perfectly. That was the only thing he was praying for.

As Angelo was still seated there, he heard the key moving and then the door opening. The sound of the door felt like another wound on his heart, hurting him even more than he already was. He knew from the cologne that had suddenly been felt in the room that someone other than the thugs had come to the room.

With a deep sigh, Angelo slowly moved his face up to stare into the person that had come into his room. When he saw the man who was in that room, he got really shocked and confused at the same time. Instead of seeing Jack or Gabriel, he saw another person.

Angelo's eyes widened at the man that had come into the room. He had an evil grin on his face and Angelo didn't know the man from anywhere. He had never seen his face before and he didn't know why that man had come there. He was sitting on a clean chair with his arms crossed on his chest, looking right at Angelo.

The man was a tall blonde guy with tan skin. His hair was short and well shaven on both sides. Angelo hadn't seen the man before but he must have been in his early 50s or his mid 50s. The man was dressed beautifully in a black designer's suit and he had a beautiful staff with him.

He couldn't quite understand why he was feeling a bad vibe from the man. There was something not right about him, especially with that evil grin on his face. He wasn't that handsome or that ugly. He was just average and he seemed to be really up to something.

"Who... who are you?" Angelo actually stuttered, trying to make himself calm. "What are you doing here?"

The man chuckled, shaking his head. "Wow! It is finally nice to meet you Angelo Rodriguez."

"What? Who the..."

"I believe you don't know me but I know everything about to you." He smirked. "So..."

"Who are you?" He asked in a trembling voice. "How do you know my name and how do you know about me? Are you one of those people that kidnapped me?"

The man chuckled manically. "So many questions coming from you but anyway, in case you want to know who I am, I am gonna tell you right now." He moved his face forward, still looking deep into Angelo's scared eyes. "My name is Josh and I am..."

"He's my father..." Angelo heard a voice say, a really familiar voice.

As soon as Angelo heard that familiar voice, he felt a cold shiver run down his spine, scaring the hell out of him. His heart pounded deeper in his chest and his pain just got out of control. For a moment, Angelo felt as if he was dreaming. But when he saw Gabriel entering with Jack, he realized that he was not dreaming at all. His entire pain came back as soon as he saw his ex husband and the betrayer of a friend. They were still holding on to each other like glue.

"Hey!" Jack teased.

Angelo's eyes widened and his mouth gaped, looking at the man that he couldn't recognize anymore. So many things came rushing to his mind, especially all the lies that he had been living with the man he once called his husband.

"What?" He gasped, trying to catch his breath.

"Are you surprised?" He came and stood right beside his father, resting his hand on his father's shoulder. "Well! You heard absolutely right. He is my father, my own biological father."

"What?" Tears formed in Angelo's eyes. "That's not possible." He shook his head. "You are lying to me. You told me both your parents were dead. You vowed to me that you were a double orphan and that your uncle brought you up who died a few years back. You were living with your father's friend so how did..."

"Hmm," Gabriel teased, rubbing on his temple. Then a teasing smile appeared on his face. "Looks like I have been telling a lot of lies, haven't I?" He chuckled sinisterly, scaring Angelo even more. "Well! This is the truth. This here..." He patted on the man's shoulder. "...he is my old man. I don't know about dead but my father is very much alive?"

"Why?" Angelo asked as a tear fell down his cheeks. "Why would you lie to me like this? What did I ever do to you? Was loving you a crime, Gabriel? Didn't I give you everything a husband on earth could ever need? What else where you lacking that you had to betray and hurt me like this?"

"A lot." He yelled. "I was lacking a lot from you. Whatever you provided me wasn't enough at all. I didn't need that and I didn't need to live with a demon like you. I never loved you and you know that now. All I needed was your wealth."

Angelo shook his head. "You are worse than the devil, Gabriel." He said confidently, trying to hide his pain away. "I never thought in my wildest nightmare that you would do this to me."

"That's called being a great actor." He answered harshly. "Why would you suspect a thing when you didn't even..."

"I never should have picked you up from where I found you. You've caused me nothing but heartaches. But do you know what?" He chuckled bitterly. "They say nothing is hidden under the sun and now... you've shown your true colors and..."

"Feisty!" The man clapped at Angelo's courage and confidence. "Wow! You are just like your father. He used to be just like you before he died years ago."

Angelo moved his eyes and stared at the man that was visibly mocking him to the core.

"Sir?" He asked softly. "I haven't done anything to you, your son or anyone else. Why would you both choose to deceive me like this? Why would you..."

"Oh really?" The man laughed loudly, sniffing the hair hard. "Is that what you really think? Well! You've done a lot more than you can ever imagine."

"What? I don't know you and I have never met you before. Why would you seek to destroy me and everything that I have? Please. Just let me go because I haven't committed any offense to anyone."

"Shut up!" Gabriel snapped, pointing his fingers angrily at Angelo. "You should shut the fuck up. Do you hear me?"

"Why would I shut up?" He said angrily. "You might have betrayed me, Gabriel but you can't tell me when to speak and not to. Is it because I am telling the truth? Why would someone..."

"Oh boy!" The man got up and started getting closer to Angelo. "You may be absolutely right about not doing anything. But your parents, most especially your father wronged us in the most terrible way."

"What?" Angelo couldn't even understand a single word the man was telling him. "What are you talking about? What did my father do to you? My father was a generous man and I am sure he didn't mean to do it." He said softly.

"Generous man, indeed." The man said angrily, clenching his fists harder. "Your father was selfish bastard..."

"My father was not a bastard." Angelo yelled at the man. "He was a really generous man who cared about others and..."

"Hmm, it seems like you had inherited his stupidity and insolence." The man snapped. He didn't know what the man had against him or even his father. He was really confused and he was trying to understand where all this was going. "He thought he was smart but he was so damn stupid just like you."

"What did he do to you?" Angelo asked softly. "Please. I need to know what he did to you because my father was..."

"He was bastard who deserved to die." The man yelled, pointing at Angelo angrily. "He deserved to die and I wish he was here to witness this day. You wanna know what he did?" The man chuckled bitterly, sitting back on the chair with his legs crossed. "Fine. I will tell you everything that he did."

There was a moment of silence as Gabriel and the man looked at each other as if they were planning to do something to him. He could already see that both of them were really angry and mad at him but what was really going on with them.

The man now moved that ugly face to Angelo. He seemed madder than he had been before. "That stupid father of yours caused me so many pains, anguish and many losses." He said angrily, breathing violently. "Your father was an idiot who deserved whatever it was that happened to him. He killed my wife and my brother and destroyed my life."

"No!" Angelo shook his head at the man. "That's impossible. My father would never do such a thing to anyone and..."

"Fuck he did." The man furious got up, throwing the chair away.

"No!" Angelo yelled as more tears built in his eyes. "My father would never do such a thing to any man because he wasn't that type of person."

"Wow!" The man chuckled bitterly, looking at Gabriel happily. "You think you knew that bastard but you didn't. Your father was a selfish bastard who could do anything just to keep himself relevant in the business world. But he didn't tell you, did he?" He shook his head at Angelo who was scared as hell. "But why would he? Anyway, I am gonna tell you how everything was long ago."

The man gave a gloomy sigh, getting closer to Angelo. "A long time ago before that bastard even became rich, we were great friends." He started. "We loved each other so much and we did everything together. But he was a selfish son of a bitch who needed all to himself. We used to work for a really rich man but that bastard cheated me and got me fired from my job." He chuckled bitterly.

"He continued enjoying his work while I suffered so much and for what?" He yelled. "So that he could get the man's money when he went abroad and left everything to him which was supposed to be for the both of us." He yelled. "He got everything including what was meant to be mine. That bastard started his business and I had to work for him including my entire family and my wife. He wasn't satisfied with what was going on and he still went ahead and fired all of us." He shouted. "As if that wasn't enough, he sent my brother to jail and had him killed while he was there."

"No!" Angelo shook his head. "That's not..."

"Shut up and listen, you bastard," The man yelled at the top of his voice. "He continued destroying my life for no reason and eventually killed my wife when she just took a few of his money. He sent me to jail and destroyed the little business that I had." He chuckled bitterly. "He continued rising and I continued failing because he was destroying me while he rose to fame. My mother, father and uncle died because of him and..."

"Yes!" Angelo moved his face towards the man, smirking at him. "Now I remember that I heard such a story. My uncle told me about something like that but I thought it was just a story that my uncle told me. I never knew it was real. You are lying because my father didn't do any of those things. Your brother died in prison because he was a thief that wanted to kill my father but died because he was brutally beaten up in jail." He said softly, angering the man in front of him. "Your wife died because she was caught stealing and when she was found out, she run away but got run over by a speeding car. You were sent to jail because of fraud and..."

"Shut up!" Josh snarled, looking angrily at Angelo. "What do you know boy? You know nothing because you were not there. Your father was a murderous son of a bitch who couldn't bear to see me succeed. He destroyed everything that I did and made sure he wiped my family. He sent me to jail to get me out of the way. He destroyed everything. He made me and my family suffer a lot and he vowed to destroy us all even though I begged him."

"No..." Angelo got confident. He was looking at Josh without fear. "My father was a man who couldn't even hurt a fly. He was a good man and he didn't kill anyone. I know the story you are talking about because..."

"You know nothing," Josh got close to him and smacked him across the face. Angelo fell to the floor and winced, feeling his cheek burn a bit. But he quickly got up and looked at the man he had just hated, his new enemy. "Your father murdered my wife and she was carrying my third child. My first child died because of your father's jealous and selfishness. I begged him to save my little boy but he just couldn't do a thing. He let my son die."

"It doesn't matter what you know." The man yelled. "I don't even care what you were told. Your father deserved to suffer for everything and what should have been mine. He deserved to die for all the pain he caused me. He was really stupid and he thought he could rise and become rich overnight just like that." He snapped his fingers in the air, moving them from side to side. "He made us all suffer and for what? So that he could become really rich? But now... I have his son with me in here. He may be dead but I am still going to make him suffer and wipe his entire family."

Angelo breathed in harshly. "I know how men like you are. My uncle..."

"Well! Since we are talking about your uncle now..." He paused and chuckled bitterly, crossing his arms on his chest. "Did your uncle tell you also how your father died?"

"What?" Angelo felt a tear dropping to his cheek as he went down memory lane. "What are you talking about? There was no need to tell me anything because my parents were killed by armed robbers."

Hearing what Angelo had just said, the man burst into laughter and got up, filling his manic voice throughout the entire room. "You are even more stupid than I ever thought." He shook his head. Then he got closer to Angelo again. "Your parents weren't killed by armed robbers they were killed by..." He cleared his voice and looked all around. "...they were killed by me."

Angelo's heart gave a sharp pound in his chest as soon as he heard what the man had just said to him. His entire body felt weak and really cold. He was suddenly panting and he felt as if his entire life had crushed to the ground. Tears came rushing down his face in millions, flooding his entire face. They couldn't stop flowing.

"What?" He gasped, touching his chest which felt constricted. "You were the one that had killed my father?" He felt a tightening in his chest which made the pain even worse. He got really angry and clenched his fists. He couldn't still believe that was it.

"Who else?" The man opened his arms widely. "Did you expect me to just sit and watch him go scot free after all that he had done to me?" Angelo was gasping for breath, feeling his heart about to burst out of his chest. "I needed to get back at him for whatever it was that he had done to me, for destroying my life and my business and for my family. I couldn't watch him enjoy his wealth while my family and I were suffering."

"Why?" He cried in pain.

"Your father made me pass through all those things. But even death wasn't enough to pay for all that. I needed to make him vulnerable because I couldn't watch him rise while he was destroying me and he..." He paused, breathing in violently. "...I needed to get everything that he owned but before I even got the chance to get my hands on those properties, turns out he had already transferred everything in your name. He was a selfish son of a bitch who was adamant about his wealth and couldn't transfer everything. I made him suffer before finally putting a bullet into his head and that bitch of his. I still needed everything that you owned and I was gonna get it at all cost but that foolish uncle of yours was getting on my nerves so... I had to finish him in a way that no one would suspect."

123456...8