Wild Flower Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sorry, sir." She apologized. "Those..."

"Who is he and why would he get the best, uh?" He groaned. "Do you know that I am one of your biggest customers here?"

"Yes!" She bowed. "But Mr. Powers is the biggest customer here and we always give him the best assistance and..."

"What the fuck?" He groaned, pointing angrily at the assistant. "He only came here a week ago and I have been your customer for three fucking years now. I demand that you bring those assistants back because this joke is too expensive okay." His voice was really high. "You can go and find him other assistants. I came here first."

"Yes!" She smiled as if everything was alright. "But you must try to understand us, sir. He is a really important customer."

Hearing what the lady had to say, Jack moved his eyes angrily and looked at the young man who was busy with his shopping with the same people that had been assisting him. He felt really mad and angry at the same.

"You know what?" He looked at the lady in front of him. "You can screw yourself with all these clothes." He said harshly. "Screw you and the owner of this shop. I am out of here."

With one final look of hatred, Jack stormed out of the shop, ignoring the calls from his friends. He was really mad that he just reached outside, entered his car and drove off without even bothering to wait for his friends. That had been the greatest humiliation and he wasn't gonna settle for it. Why was that stupid boy always wherever he went? It was so fucking annoying.

***

Jack arrived in the living room and he was so damn mad. His husband was seated on the couch with a TV remote but Jack never even bothered to say anything to him. He just reached there and sat down, looking even angrier than he was.

"Baby?" Gabriel quickly got up and rushed towards him. He could already see that he was mad. "Are you okay? What's wrong with you? Did someone...."

"No! I am not okay." He snapped at his husband. "I am really mad right now that I feel like pulling my entire hair out."

"What? Why? You went shopping and..."

"Of course, I went shopping." He furiously got up. "I was having the best time of my life until he came with his stupid self and ruined it all. I have never been so embarrassed in my entire life before. I hate him so much. He is just as annoying as that stupid boy."

"What? Who are you talking about?" Gabriel was as confused as hell. "Did someone..."

"That stupid boy from the business party." He yelled. "That stupid attention seeker at the resort during the weekend. He actually came to my shop and..."

Jack started narrating the story to Gabriel and it just made him madder. "...now tell me why I should be calm about this. Tell me why I should forget about it and let it go just like that. I have been a customer for three fucking years and that idiot has been a customer for a week and now he's suddenly more important than me? What the fuck." He yelled. "Hell no! I swear those people are gonna regret ever messing with me like that. I will so..."

"Baby!" Gabriel cupped his cheeks tighter, looking deep in his eyes. "Please. Don't do this to yourself. There are many other designer shops that you can actually visit. You don't have to waste your time on that stupid shop and..."

"This isn't about the shop." Jack yelled, trying to pull away but Gabriel was stronger. "This is that stupid boy's entire fault. Who does he think he is to do this to me? This was his fault and..."

"He's stupid and you have said it yourself." Gabriel said confidently. "Baby, we are richer than that guy because he is nowhere on that list for richest people in this country. You are rich... you are powerful... you deal with the rich. We have Lambert on our side and we can do anything we want without fear of anything. He is a nobody who is seeking attention of the public. We shouldn't care about him."

"But..."

"Shh..." he blocked his lips. "You are even more important to me. You don't have to be jealous or mad and..."

"I am not jealous." Jack sighed. But deep down he was really, really jealous. "It's just that..."

"It's settled then." Gabriel chuckled happily, getting near him. "You don't have to care about him. We will do everything to shut him if you want."

"My love..."

"Kiss me." Gabriel moaned. "Kiss me and kiss me hard, baby."

Jack gave a sigh of relief and then started kissing Gabriel softly on the lips. They kissed for quite some time and honestly it really helped a lot with everything including his anger. By the time he was pulling away from those lips, he was feeling a little better.

"Does that make you feel any better?"

"Yes!" Jack chuckled. "I love you and thank you."

"I love you too." He breathed, wrapping his arms around Jack. "Now come with me. I have a surprise for you that will make you feel even better."

"Okay. Let's go."

The two guys kissed and went upstairs.

***

"Hey! You don't have to worry about anything, okay. I will be home." Jack chuckled as he came out of a shop, a supermarket. "I just stopped by the supermarket near the main road to grab a few things."

"Yes, but you don't have any guards and it is really late."

"What?" Jack glanced at his watch. "It is just half past seven. It will take me a few minutes to reach the mansion. Just say that you are missing me, my love. I will understand you when you say that."

"Okay, fine. I am missing you. Come home right now."

"Okay. I am at the car right now, baby. I will be home."

"Fine," Gabriel said.

Jack laughed and then cut the call. He slipped the phone in his trouser and quickly rushed to his car. He opened the back door, threw the stuffs in the back and went inside. He was smiling and it didn't take him long before he drove off. He was smiling... he was happy... he couldn't wait to go back home to his husband.

Jack continued driving for a number of minutes before something suddenly happened. His car started jerking terribly. He lost his smile and wondered what was happening. But he didn't want to make things worse so he quickly stopped the car and parked it off the road.

"What's really happening?" He gasped, looking around everywhere. "Why should the car have a problem right now? I need to go home to my husband."

With a groan, Jack removed the seatbelt and quickly got out of the car. As soon as he got out, he discovered the problem. His back tire was flat.

"What?" His eyes widened as he looked at the flat tire. "The tire is flat? How is this even possible?"

Jack couldn't understand why the car could have a flat tire when he had seen it before he parked at the supermarket. What was worse was that he didn't even know how to change a tire. He had no experience with that.

"Fuck!" He roared, kicking the tire. "What the fuck."

He quickly moved away and rushed to the road to see if he could try to find someone to help him. But there was no car that was passing through. It was as if he was in bad luck. Fuck! He quickly rushed to his car and just stood there with his eyes on the road. He was nervous and he was really scared.

"Wait!" He breathed, feeling a little better. "I will call my husband and tell him to come and get me from here."

He quickly took the phone and got a shocking experience. There was no service, not even one. He was definitely screwed and he was really scared. He couldn't walk home because the distance was just too much and never would he do that even if he wanted to. He was too special to walk home. Maybe his husband was gonna come to look for him, he hoped.

"God."

Jack leaned to the car and just prayed for someone to help him and get him out of that place as soon as possible. The moon was bright but he was just scared to be alone. Had he been like that with his husband, he would have been really happy. But it was just him and no one else. He needed his husband terribly to be there with him. That was all that he was praying for.

As Jack was leaning there, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Fuck!" He gasped, literally jumping.

He quickly turned and found about five dirty guys right behind him and they all had smiles on their faces. They actually looked like thugs and scared the shit out of him. That man really didn't have to touch him with his filthy hand.

"Sir, are you okay?" One of them asked in a really deep voice.

"Yes!" He breathed, touching his chest. "I am stranded here. My car had just got a flat tire." They seemed really scary. "I just need to find a mechanic or someone who can help me out with this because I really have to hurry home."

"Really?" Another one asked.

"Yes! But a car hasn't passed here for some minutes."

"Well! We sure can help you."

"Really?" He exclaimed, looking at them. "Can you change my tire?"

"No!" The bigger man chuckled teasingly, getting really closer to Jack. He got a little scared. "We don't change tires. But we can help you and you can help us. We can help each other."

"What... what are you talking about?" He stuttered, feeling his heart begin pounding deep in his chest.

"It's simple." The man said happily. "We can satisfy you and you can do the same."

"What?"

"Yes!" The man laughed. "It's like today we have hit a jackpot because you seem really handsome and we wanna have fun with you. In fact, we will be doing you a favor because it will probably be long before any car passes here."

Jack had never been as scared as he was at that time. He started taking a few steps behind, feeling his body tremble.

"Get away from me." He quavered, feeling tears building in his eyes. "Stay away from..."

"Why?" All the men were now laughing. "Don't you want pleasure? We can please you as you wait for help. We got big cocks to give you all the pleasure in the world." He rubbed his crotch, making Jack even more scared. "I promise to be gentle with you, baby. But I will be rough if you ask..."

"Get away." He quavered. "You stay away from me."

"Hmm, we don't think you want to do this the easy way." They laughed. "It's either you cooperate or we take you by force and we promise we will be really hard."

Jack knew that if he didn't do something he was gonna get raped violently. That moment actually scared him a whole lot. He felt as if a terrible burden had been placed upon him. He was shaking and he knew he had to do something.

"Get away from me or you are gonna regret it." He warned, still taking a few steps behind. "I am a really rich and powerful man. I am gonna deal with you and..."

"Ooh..." One of them laughed terribly. "I am so scared that I am shaking my boots. Just look at me." He laughed and then his face got really serious. "Look bitch, I don't fucking care if you are the president of the world. What I care about is that I am gonna fuck your silly little ass and I am gonna make sure you scream my name and beg for more, bitch. Now get on all fours and suck my cock."

"No!" Tears formed in Jack's eyes. "Please."

"I said get on all fours and suck my sweet cock until I feel you up with my sweet essence. You don't wanna fuck with me, bitch."

Jack had never been so scared in his entire life. He looked around and tried to call for help but who could he call? There was no one around and no car was passing through. He didn't know what to do anymore. But he knew he had to do something. He did the best he could think of right then.

With a deep breath, Jack made a quick turn and made a run for it. He was running really fast... his heart was pounding... his body was trembling... his breaths were violent, he was panting. He was really scared. He took a quick glance behind, hoping the men weren't following him but boy was he wrong. They were right behind him.

"Help!" He shouted at the top of his voice, running as fast as he could. "Please. Somebody help me. I am begging you."

"Ha ha," He heard the men laughing. "You are sexier when you are scared, baby."

"Please." He shouted. "Somebody please save me from these men. I am really begging you to save me."

But Jack couldn't hear anything more than that. He just heard his voice and the scary laughs from the men. He was scared as hell. He continued running as fast as he could, trying to get away from the men. He took another glance and saw that the men were lagging behind. He added pace to his feet and ran as fast as he could at that particular time and it actually worked.

He was getting really tired... he was scared that the men would soon catch up with him and rape him to death. He was slowly giving up and he knew that the men were soon gonna catch up with him. But just when he was about to take another glance behind, he saw a bright light about a distance behind the men. It was a light which was coming from the car. He knew he had to do something to save himself from all those men. It was either that or he was gonna get raped.

Jack quickly ran to the middle of the road and started jumping and waving at the incoming vehicle. He didn't give a fuck about who was in the car. All he wanted was to be saved and that was all.

"Please." He waved. "Help me. Save me from these men."

Jack looked around as the car kept on getting closer. He couldn't see anything due to the bright light which was coming from the car. He just wanted to be saved and that was all. He knew the men were gonna catch up with him if he didn't hurry it up.

"Please."

The car came closer and it just stopped right before it almost hit him. Jack felt as if life had suddenly turned to him. Without wasting any time, Jack rushed towards the car and quickly opened the door. Then he let himself in.

"Hel..."

Jack got surprised as soon as he entered that fancy and classy car. He found that it was the same young man that he had said he hated. He was looking fancy and classy where he was sitting. But he also had that surprised look on his pretty face. Jack had never come so close to him.

"What... what are you doing?" Miguel couldn't have been more surprised than he was at that time. "Are you mad or something? Why would you be on the middle of..."

"Please." Jack put his hands together. "Let's get out of here. Please. There were some men chasing me and they..."

"What?" Miguel gasped, looking outside the car. "What did you do to them?"

"Please." A tear fell down Jack's cheeks. "We really have to go right now. Those men will find me. They wanted to rape me."

"Oh my God," Miguel quickly moved his eyes to the driver in front. "Start the car. We have to go now."

At his command the driver started the car and they were now moving. Miguel moved his eyes towards the almost crying man. He knew he had seen him before, somewhere. The man was really scared and it got to Miguel.

With a sigh, Miguel took out his handkerchief and handed it over to the man. The man took it and slowly started rubbing him. Jack on the other hand cleared his tears. He had never felt so alive before. He had said he hated the man he was with but that man had just saved him.

"Thank you so much." Jack said sincerely. "You have saved me out there. Had you not come, I would have been brutally raped by those men. You are my savior and I really appreciate it a whole lot. Thank you so much."

"Hmm," Miguel nodded. "You are welcome and you don't have to worry about anything. I must ask though. What were you..."

"My car broke down and those men came out of nowhere." He quavered. "I tried to...."

"It's fine but you have left your car over there." He sighed gloomily. "Let's go back and take it. My driver knows everything about cars and..."

"No!" Jack quickly held the young man's hands tightly. "Please. I don't wanna go back there, ever. I don't care about my fucking car. I can replace it. My husband must be really worried about me and I must go to him. Just drop me somewhere I can get a taxi."

"You are married?" He chuckled.

"Yes!" Jack chuckled confidently. "I am actually married. I have been married for three years now. My husband and I really love each other and I have no idea what he would have done had I been raped or even worse."

Miguel looked at the man and then gulped. He nodded and then moved his eyes towards the man, smiling faintly. "I am sure he wouldn't have been happy at all. Things like this shouldn't happen to anyone. As a matter of fact, I think we will take you home. A taxi won't be safe at this time of the night. This will be safer."

"What? No! I don't want to cause you any trouble. I will be able..."

"I insist." Miguel said confidently. "Let me take you home. It won't be any trouble at all. It will also make me feel at peace."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" He nodded. "Just tell the driver your address and we will make sure you reach the house safely."

"Thank you so much, err..."

Miguel chuckled, shaking his head. "Miguel Powers."

"Thank you." Jack chuckled happily. "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome."

Jack smiled faintly and then concentrated on giving the driver directions. He had his eyes on the road and his mind on his husband. He had almost gotten raped and that could have been really bad for him and his husband. He had no idea what would have happened had that happened to him. Things would have gone haywire.

One thing he couldn't understand was the reason why of all people someone that he didn't want to see saved him and was now taking him back home. It was really strange but he just didn't care about that. All he knew was that he was gonna be saved.

After half an hour of concentrating and giving instructions, Jack finally arrived at the big gate, his mansion. He felt really happy and relieved at the same time. He felt alive and his fears went away. It was all thanks to the stranger that he was perfect. He was really happy.

The huge gate opened and it wasn't long before the car drove in and parked right near the entrance. He was finally happy that he was back at his mansion. With a sigh, Jack tore his eyes away from his home and looked towards the man. What he saw was what he didn't expect at all. The young man he was with was not only awfully quiet but he was looking around the whole compound, looking as if he was struggling to breathe. Jack couldn't quite explain it.

"Hey!"

"Huh?" Miguel moved his face towards Jack without any expression.

"Are you okay? You don't look too good."

Miguel smiled faintly, trying to look as confidently as he could. It was not like he was not well or something, right? He was absolutely perfect? Why wouldn't he be? After all, he had just saved someone's life.

"Aha," he nodded, clearing his throat. "This is quite a nice place that you have here. I really love it a lot."

"Oh!" Jack felt as if he had just won something. "Thank you so much. It's actually really valuable and I love it a lot. My husband and I bought it long ago. It's really expensive."

"Yeah," He chuckled nervously. "I can see that it is really expensive."

He smiled faintly. "Well! I am sure that you are safe now. Now that I have made sure of that, I have to leave you. I have to go back to my house because I am sure my family is waiting for me."

"No!" Jack shook his head, actually smiling at Miguel. "I can't allow that. You have to come inside to have a cup of coffee. Please."

"No!" he chuckled nervously. "I am really sorry but I gotta go. I can't come with you. You are safe and I am sure your... husband is waiting for you inside, okay?"

"I know he is waiting for me. But please, come inside for a while." Jack pleaded. "I just want you to have some coffee with me. It's what I want to do for you just to appreciate you for saving my life. You would honor that..." He held his hands together, rubbing on them sweetly. He had no idea why he felt like doing that. "...wouldn't you?"

Miguel looked at the hands that were holding him and then at the man.

"This won't take long, I promise. It will just be a cup of coffee."

Miguel gave a sigh of relief, moving his hands away from the man's grip.

1...345678