Wild Flower Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man remained quiet for a minute. "Okay."

"Alright," The young man chuckled happily. "I will see you Monday morning." Then he cut the call.

***

"See what I was telling you about." John chuckled happily. "I knew he was either a politician's son or a businessman. It has just been proved. Have you seen the way he was talking to his client? That only proves that he is a boss."

"Yeah, right." Jack chuckled nervously. "I am sure he is just a small time businessman trying to mislead people. I am sure that wasn't even his client. You know how people are when it comes to showing off. If he is a big businessman then why haven't we heard about him before?"

"Because he just returned to the country and..."

"Okay. Can we please stop talking about him? I am actually trying to have fun here." He said harshly, clenching his fists. "We didn't come here to stare at someone the whole day. He has his life and we have ours."

"Yes!" Gabriel wrapped his arms tightly around Jack. He knew how jealous the guy could be. "Jack is actually right. Why don't we have fun while we are here? I don't think it's appropriate to stare at someone. Besides, I don't think he's even that rich. Even if he was, I am sure we are richer than him."

"You are right." Jack felt really happy that his husband understood him. "He is just showing off. Rich men don't show off."

"Okay. Why don't we just have fun then?" Joshua agreed.

The men agreed and then went on and had great fun together. They walked around the resort, swum in the pool and played ball in the pool. They were really happy but they took a few glances at the young man who was busy with his tablet. He was looking as if he didn't even notice they were there. Other people at the resort were still staring and lusting after him.

***

"Gabriel!" Jack shouted, chuckling softly. "Hey! Will you stop that?"

"Why?" Gabriel wrapped his arms tightly around Jack. "Don't you want me to hold you tightly, baby?"

"Yes! But..." He paused and laughed softly. "...not here, my love."

"But I want to do it here." Gabriel moaned as he was kissing Jack's back.

Gabriel and Jack had just arrived home and it was already dark outside. They had a good time and they were now back and they were in the mood. Gabriel was in the mood to fuck Jack, especially after having such a day. He was horny as fuck and wanted a really good release.

"My love..." Jack moaned as they both entered the living room. "Please! You need to wait until we get into our room. I am serious about this one. We actually can't do that in this room. That will be really embarrassing."

"Hmm," Gabriel moaned, locking his arms tightly. "But I want you here now. I want to feel you now."

"You are crazy."

"Yeah, I am crazy over you, baby." Gabriel groaned. "You have no idea how hot you are. I am sure you want me too, baby. Just say you want me and I will make sure that..."

"I do but not here. Let's go upstairs and I promise you will have a good time with me."

But Gabriel was deaf. He just continued kissing Jack's back, moaning softly. He didn't wanna let him go for anything in this world. He just wanted everything to go quickly. He was busy kissing Jack when...

"Excuse me," They both heard Alicia's voice.

Hearing her voice, Gabriel felt really angry and irritated. His breaths instantly got harsh as he let go of Jack and made a quick turn to face the sad looking lady. He didn't care the emotions that she had in her. All he knew was that he was really mad.

"What is it?" He snapped, giving her angry eyes. "What the fuck do you want?

"I am sorry, sir." She apologized. "I just wanted to talk to you on something really important."

"What?" Jack yelled. "Why do you always have to ruin our wonderful moment? This better be important and please, hurry it up."

Alicia nodded. "It's just that all the house workers haven't been paid and it's long overdue. I just wanted to inform you about that."

"What?" Gabriel snapped, feeling really angry. "Is that the reason why you have decided to disturb us? What the fuck is wrong with you? Don't you think I know those stupid workers need to be paid? Are you my reminder or what?"

"I am sorry, it's just that I thought you were..."

"Get the fuck out of my sight." Gabriel yelled, filling his angry voice throughout the mansion.

"I am sorry." Alicia quavered. "I... I..."

"Get your carcass out of my sight, you idiot."

Alicia quickly rushed out of the living room. She was used to being insulted.

"What no sense." Gabriel glowered. "Can you imagine the nerves of that idiot? Who is she to talk to me about the way I run the affairs of this house?"

"Don't mind her." Jack said hoarsely. "She is just an old hag who thinks she is part of our family. You shouldn't even worry about people like her. Just..." He paused and got dangerously close to him. Then he moved his hand on Gabriel's crotch, massaging his iron hard cock. "...think about what you are gonna do to me and how I am gonna scream your name tonight. Think about the pleasure and the way you are gonna fill me with your cum."

"Hmm," A grin appeared on Gabriel's face. "You sure know how to seduce me, baby. But I can't wait to do those things to you. I want us to go upstairs right now and then..." He wrapped his arms around Jack's neck. "...I am gonna fuck your brains out."

"Let's go." Jack said happily, licking his lips.

They both chuckled and then went to their room to fuck.

***

Miguel Powers arrived at his wonderful three floor house. He was putting on a beautiful black designer's skinny jean, yellow shirt and yellow snickers. His hair was loose, revealing his gorgeous face and his beautiful blue eyes.

Miguel's mansion was a beautiful three floor house with 23 rooms and every elegant thing he could ever need in his life. It was painted all white inside and out. The living room was filled with beautiful red couches that added color to the living room. There was a perfectly huge TV and a wine dispenser in the living room.

There was a huge staircase which led to floors and there was also an elevator which he loved using like crazy. In the living room was a beautiful glass chandelier which hangs in the ceiling and sparkled like crazy. It was really beautiful. In short, Miguel had every elegant and classy thing one could ever need in a house. All the rooms were fully furnished with all the amenities that one couldn't live without. It was luxurious and down to earth.

Miguel Powers is a 24 year old man who had just inherited a multi billion multinational company dealing in a variety of goods and jewels. He was super stinking rich and though not known in the country, he was really rich. Miguel Powers is a really beautiful for a man. He is sexy... he is classy... he is elegant... he is rich... he is absolutely gorgeous and what you might call a sex symbol. His body is most and naturally feminine. His ass is quite big and bubbly and it has driven many men insane. In fact, Miguel is seductive and can use his body to get what he wants but he doesn't plan on doing that. After all, he is a really well behaved man.

Reaching the living room, Miguel stopped and looked all around. Then he took a deep sigh and took quick glance at the guard that was behind him with all the things that he had used that particular day.

"You may take all those things to my room." He said. "Thank you so much."

"You are most welcome, boss." The guard bowed and quickly started moving towards the stairs.

Miguel watched as the guard got lost up the stairs. He sighed and started walking towards the elevator before he heard footsteps behind him and a really happy voice.

"How was your day, Miguel?"

Hearing the happy voice, Miguel made a quick turn and smiled brightly when he saw the person that had actually asked that question. It was Bryan Morrison, Miguel's friend and ally. Bryan was 26 and he was taller than Miguel. He had deep brown eyes and short blonde hair. His skin was tan and his physique was absolutely beautiful. He was putting on a black trouser, white shirt and brown apron. He also had a spatula in his hands. But what Miguel loved the most was the smile on his face.

"You are cooking?" Miguel gasped, chuckling softly.

"Answer my question." Bryan demanded. "How was your outing? Did you have fun?"

Miguel sighed, losing the smile on his face. "You know my answer to that question. I went to the resort and you know what I went to do there. Do you actually think I had fun?"

Bryan shook his head and smiled brightly. "But I am sure you had little fun."

"Maybe..." Miguel chuckled teasingly, shaking his head. Then he folded his arms on his chest and raised his eyebrows. "May I know what you are doing in the kitchen?"

"What?" Bryan shrugged. "I am actually cooking and it will be ready soon."

"What?" Miguel exclaimed. "You are cooking while we have lots of maids in this house? Why would you do something like that? You should be sitting, relaxing and enjoying yourself. You don't need to stress yourself with cooking."

"I do, especially for you." He smiled, resting his hand on Miguel's shoulder. "I just wanted to do something for you today."

"Oh! Thank you so much, Bryan but you don't need to do that." He smiled brightly, rubbing on Bryan's hand. "I am absolutely fine."

"No! I am cooking and you are gonna taste it right now." He gripped his arm. "I am taking you with me to the kitchen and..."

"But I have to..."

"All the work can wait." Bryan started pulling Miguel towards the kitchen. "Forget about everything, all your troubles for once and just have fun with me."

"Okay." Miguel gave a sigh of relief. "But I won't take long in there. You know I still have..."

"...plans." Bryan chimed in. "I know that and I am a part of that, remember? But right now you are gonna have to taste my food, okay?"

"Okay." Miguel chuckled softly.

The two guys went to the kitchen happily. Miguel didn't want to go but he had to do it for Bryan. After all, he had made that food for him. But he still had something to do and he was gonna do it no matter what it was gonna.

That was the only thing that he cared about and he was gonna do it at all costs. He didn't care about anything else. His plans were gonna come into action. It wasn't gonna be that long.

***

"Of course, you know the way I am." Jack chuckled, looking around everywhere. "I like to take things classy and sexy."

"Yes!" John agreed, nodding his head. "I totally agree with you. I mean, anyone can see just how classy you are when it comes to... everything."

Jack stopped and looked at his friend, smiling as brightly as he could. "I like hearing that. II love it even more when I hear your praises. You know very well that I like being up to date with the latest trend in fashion. That's why I always come here. After all," He opened his arms wider, still smiling brightly. "I am rich and I can afford anything that I truly want. It's what us rich men do."

Jack and two of his friends had just arrived at one of the best and most elegant designer's shops. It was big... it was beautiful... it smelt wonderful and it was just amazing. It was the shop where the rich bought most of their clothes and jewelries. It was filled with the best clothes and Jack knew that he was gonna shine with the way that he was looking like and what he had come to do at that designer's shop.

"Welcome, Mr. Harrington." One of the workers greeted as soon as he entered the huge shop.

"Thank you." He turned and faced the ever smiling young man.

"Is there anything that you would like me to assist you with?" He asked.

"Of course," He chuckled confidently like a boss. "My friends and I are here to shop and we want just the best. You know exactly what I like, right?"

"Yes!" He chuckled nervously. "You are one of our richest and best customers and we know exactly what you like, sir. After all, you also run a clothes company. We really have the best here, sir. I am pretty sure you will like it."

With a smirk, Jack moved his face behind and looked at his friends. "Did you hear that?" He chuckled happily. "I am simply the best." He looked at the worker. "Okay. We would like some assistance, okay."

"Sure." The worker smiled brightly.

Jack chuckled and then made a grand entrance into the shop. There were a number of people and he felt like a king when those people glanced him as if he owned the spotlight. In fact, he owned the spotlight that day and nothing would ever go wrong. He was really, really happy with how everything was going.

Jack had a number of workers behind him. They were following him just to assist him and his friends. He was like the boss of that shop and he liked the attention that he was getting. In fact, he had the best workers in the shop to assist him with everything. They first went to the trouser section and there was just a lot to choose from.

"Okay, gentlemen." Jack smiled at his friends. "This is where our great shopping begins. Just take anything you want and I will pay for it."

"Are you serious?" Joshua gasped.

"Of course, pick anything of your choice and I will pay it for you." He said a little louder just so that people could hear him. "I can even pay if you chose to buy the entire shop." He laughed when the people moved their eyes to him. "Let the shopping time begin."

Jack and his friends began their luxurious shopping. The music which was playing was so beautiful that it made shopping really easy and absolutely relaxing. They shopped a lot and gave them to the workers in the shop that were carrying. Jack didn't mind about overspending because he still had a lot more where that came from. He knew that money wasn't gonna end. He just continued shopping and boasting for everyone in the shop to hear.

An hour of luxurious and happy shopping passed. They had surely shopped a lot. But they still needed more just to show off. Suddenly, something happened, something that really left Jack... err... he didn't even know the word. Just when he had been about to say something to boast to his friends and other people, he moved his eyes and just froze at what he saw.

As soon as his eyes looked at the entrance, he saw the same guy that he had seen during the business party and the weekend getaway. He was coming in like a boss with two of his guards. He was beautifully dressed in a dark blue sparkly skinny jean, nothing like Jack had ever seen before. He had a deep yellow shirt which was tucked in his jean and his hair was tied in a simple knot but it looked really elegant. His guards were looking like really classy and elegant guards. They were probably paid a fortune.

He had just started entering and the people were already moving their attention to him. And that wonderful cologne which filled the entire room was just mysterious. It was nothing like Jack had ever smelt before. He could already hear the gasps and chants from people that were near him. They no longer gave him the attention that they had given him. Even his friends were busy staring at that guy with their eyes wide open. He felt really angry and resentful at the same time. He couldn't believe that was happening. It was as if he had suddenly turned invisible.

"Welcome, sir." One of the workers rushed to him with a big smile. "It is an honor to have you again here."

"Thank you." Miguel smiled brightly, looking at the worker with happiness. "It is such a great shop that you have here. Of course, I had to come back here and do my shopping, especially with the customer service around here."

"Oh!" The worker exclaimed. She was probably blushing. "That's really nice, sir. It is such an honor because your presence here is the best."

"Oh!" He gasped, touching his chest. "Thank you so much for that. You sure know how to impress customers. But I would really like some assistance with the clothes. My guards also need something from here. Can you please help them with anything that they want?"

"Do you even need to ask, sir?" She chuckled nervously. "That's our job. I will make sure that you get the best."

He shook his head, smiled and started going inside before a young man came right in front of him and blocked him. Miguel looked at the man and wondered what he was doing. But he said something that even surprised him.

"Please." He chuckled. "Can I have your autograph?"

"What?" He laughed in shock. "My autograph?"

"Yes!" The man said, shaking his head. He quickly got out a small paper and a marker. "Please."

"But why? I am not a celebrity or anything and..."

"Please."

Miguel couldn't argue with his fan. He just shook his head and took the marker from him. He quickly signed and gave it to the young man that acted as if he had literally died as soon as he handed over that small paper. It was all so surprising. The fan left and Miguel tried to go shopping before many more people came to take his autograph. Of course, he couldn't argue with his fans. He just agreed.

"Just who does he think he is?" Jack said angrily, feeling some form of anger slipping through him. "What is so special about him?"

Jack was really angry and he had no idea why that was so. In three years he had been rich no one had ever asked for his autograph, not even his workers or even his husband. The stupid fool had only been in the country for a week and people were following him like flies on a rotten meat. He was really upset. He watched almost everyone in the shop got the autograph from that young man which made him really angry. After that, he talked to some of the people before he finally started shopping with the workers following him as if he was their president.

"Fuck! I hate him so much." He groaned. "Why does he have to be at every place that I have to be? Why can't he just leave me alone and burn in hell? Fuck!"

"Do you think we should go and get autographs too?" John asked happily. "I really want..."

"Why?" Jack moved his eyes furiously to his friend. "Did you come here with him, uh? Is he your friend and why should you even get an autograph from him?"

"Because he is really handsome." Joshua answered.

"Well!" He snarled, giving his two friends angry eyes. "You can go but you should forget about the shopping. That stupid boy will buy you everything along with that autograph. Do you understand?" The two guys dropped their eyes as their smiles faded from their faces. "By the way, the person you should be asking an autograph from is me. What makes that stupid man really special?"

"Well! He is really..."

"Oh, shut the fuck up." He snarled, folding his arms on his chest. He hated his friends for what they were doing. "He is nothing and he is not even that handsome. He's he even more handsome than me?" He smiled brightly.

John and Joshua looked at each other.

"Well! No!" John chuckled nervously. "You are even 100 times better than him. He is nothing compared to you."

"Really?" Jack chuckled.

"Of course," Joshua gulped.

"Well then," He chuckled. "I guess we better continue with our shopping. We still have a lot of things to do, okay?"

"Sure."

Jack chuckled and then turned around to get another surprise. When he turned, he found that none of the workers to assist him was behind. They were all gone except for the last one he saw going away. He got really mad.

"Hey!" He called angrily. "You?"

The worker turned and quickly rushed towards him. "Yes, sir how may I help you?"

Jack looked around. "Where the hell are the people that were supposed to be assisting me because I have to continue now? Tell those idiots that I need to see them as soon as possible, okay? I need to get out of here soon."

"I am really sorry, sir." She apologized. "Those people that were assisting you have all gone to assist Mr. Powers right now. I will go and tell others to attend to you right away."

"What?" Jack roared, clenching his fists. "I don't need other fucking assistants okay? I need the ones that I had right away? Why would you say that to me? Do you know who you are talking to?"

123456...8