Wild Flower Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. But I won't take long. I need to go as soon as possible."

"Thank you. Let's go."

Jack chuckled happily and then opened the door. He happily got out. Miguel on the other hand got out and just froze, looking all around until he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was from the man he was with and he was smiling.

"Let's go in."

"Sure."

The two men slowly started walking towards the entrance but that was before Miguel told the driver and guard to wait for him in the car. He was busy looking around as they both went inside the huge mansion.

***

Gabriel was seated on the couch with his face on his palms. He was really worried and his entire body felt a little weak. His heart was pounding and his breaths were a little harsh. It had been over an hour and half since he had spoken with Jack and since then his phone had been off. He was really scared because that had never happened before. He had no idea but to wait for him though he was really, really...

"Baby?"

As soon as Gabriel heard that voice, he quickly raised his face up to see Jack rushing towards him. Seeing Jack, Gabriel felt as if life had just returned to him. He quickly got up, rushed to him and gripped him tighter. Both of them hugged tightly and Jack couldn't help but sob.

"Baby?" Gabriel pulled away from that hug. "Oh my God, you got me really worried. Where were you, my love? Why did you switch off..."

"Baby?" Jack felt terrible. "My car had a flat tire and I had no idea what to do. I had no network and I was attacked."

"What?" Gabriel gasped, cupping his cheeks. He got really scared. "Did something happen to you, my love? Did they hurt you?"

Jack looked at Gabriel and then a tear ran down his cheek. He buried his head on Gabriel's chest and felt secure when Gabriel wrapped his arms around him tightly. It was a warm embrace and it was really beautiful.

"I was almost raped, my love. Those thugs wanted to rape me."

"What?" Gabriel felt as if anger had just slipped into him. He clenched his fists harder, holding Jack tightly. "Those stupid bastards." He roared. "I swear if I ever know who they are then I will fucking kill them. I will rip their hearts out. I just hope they didn't do anything to you?"

Jack sobbed and then quickly raised his head to stare into the face of the man that he loved so much. He shook his head.

"They didn't do anything to me because someone saved me." He smiled, rubbing his tears. "If not for him then I would have been really raped today."

"What? Who had saved you, my love?"

Jack chuckled and then moved away from Gabriel, looking behind. "He is the one that saved me." He pointed.

Gabriel frowned, moving his eyes to where Jack was pointing. He was actually wondering who it was but once he saw him, he just froze and his face got blank. He was dressed in all black, a black skinny jean, black shirt, black snickers and it matched with everything. He was looking really sexy and elegant. Gabriel had no idea why he reminded him so much of... never mind.

"Him?" Gabriel gasped.

"Yes!" Jack wrapped his arms around Gabriel's waist. "His name is Miguel Powers and he is my savior."

"Wow!" Gabriel slowly moved towards the beautiful young man with Jack in his arms. "Thank you so much, Miguel. My name is Gabriel Harrington and the man you just saved is my lovely husband, Jack. Thank you so much."

"Oh no," Miguel couldn't recognize his voice. It was like he was not the one speaking. "Why would you say that? I am actually human and I had to do that for humanity, okay? You don't have to worry."

"No, really..." Gabriel smiled, extending his hand. "Thank you so much, Miguel. You have actually saved my husband from something really bad. I am grateful."

Miguel moved his eyes and stared at the hands that were probably pleading to be shaken. He just chuckled nervously and ignored it.

"It's... it's fine." He slightly closed his eyes. "I just did what every other person would do if he was in my shoes." He chuckled. "Wouldn't you save someone knowing that he was in trouble, for instance, if you knew that person was gonna get raped?"

Gabriel didn't know what he felt at that question. His mind went straight to Angelo's brutal rape and his screams.But...

"I would do anything to make sure that I save that person." He chuckled nervously. "After all, we are all humans and must work together. But really, thank you so much. I owe my husband's life to you. Without you, who knows what would have happened. You are a life saver.

"It's really okay." Miguel said, a little too confidently. "But really..."

"You really must have some coffee." Jack insisted. "It's the least that I could..."

Before Jack could even finish the sentence, he spotted Alicia coming out of the kitchen with a sad face. He slowly moved away from Gabriel and excused him to go and talk to her.

"Hey!" Jack called rudely, raising his eyebrow at her.

"Yes!" Alicia said softly. "What would you like me to do for you?"

"I need some coffee in the living room right now, okay?" He commanded. "I have a visitor and he needs some coffee."

Alicia didn't care about any visitor that Jack was having. She just didn't give a damn about it.

"Coffee?" She sighed. "Well! I am really sorry." She apologized. "There is no hot water to make any..."

"Hot water? Are you that dumb?" Jack yelled, scaring her terribly. "I just fucking told you about coffee. What happened to the coffee maker in this mansion?"

"It is not working." She said softly. "I was trying to..."

"Oh! You are such a dumb woman. I wonder what kind of idiot I have working in this house." He yelled, trying to show that he was the boss of the house. "All you know how to do is look at that idiot's pictures whole day. You better keep those things away from me or else I will send you to the grave with him."

"I understood you the first time." Alicia said with tears in her eyes. "I will never show you Angelo's photos ever again. I only look at them when I am alone. I know that Angelo's photos really irritate you. I am really..."

"Shut the fuck up and go make some coffee." He warned. "I don't know what you are gonna use or how the fuck you are gonna do it but I want that coffee and some snacks at the table in the next five minutes."

"I understand... sir." Alicia bowed and left.

"Stupid ugly maid." Jack groaned as he made a quick turn to go back to the living room. He smiled once again to show affection to his visitor.

Miguel who had been watching what had been going on got really hurt by what he saw. The woman was actually older and Jack shouldn't have talked to her that way. But he was the boss and nothing could be done. Hmm, that was some pretty harsh words for someone that had just escaped rape, he thought as he looked at the door where the woman had disappeared at.

"I am so sorry about that." Jack apologized, smiling brightly.

"Huh?" Miguel got out of his thoughts, chuckling softly. "Yeah, yeah I understand you completely but who was the woman that you were shouting at?"

"Oh!" he threw his hands. "She is just a stupid maid who I took pity upon and who I might fire real soon because she is getting on my nerves."

"Oh! And I am sorry for asking this but... who is Angelo?"

As soon as the couple heard that name, they looked at each other and frowned.

"He used to be..."

"He is no one." Jack said angrily, trying his best to smile. He hated that name. "Don't worry about him. By the way, I am really sorry. Pardon my manners. Come in and sit down. The stupid maid will bring the coffee."

"Yes!" Miguel took a quick glance at the watch. "I would have loved to have some coffee but I really have to go right now. I still have a lot of things to do at my house."

Jack raised his eyebrow. He could really see that something was bothering Miguel. "Hey! Are you sure..."

"I have to go." Miguel took a quick turn as he sighed. "Goodbye."

"Hey! Please, wait." Jack said loudly. "It will just be a little while and coffee will be ready."

"I don't need any coffee." He said as he quickly rushed out of the living room. "Goodbye and thank you."

Before Jack could even say a word, Miguel got out of the mansion and couldn't be seen anymore. Jack could have bet his own life that something was really wrong with Miguel but who knows... maybe he was just hurrying somewhere.

"He is really strange, don't you think?"

Jack looked at his husband in surprise. "Yeah," He was looking deep in his eyes. "He is kinda strange but I feel as if something is really wrong with him. Did you see how he was looking like when he left here? It was as if he was sick or something."

"Yes!" Gabriel nodded, looking at the door. "Maybe he is."

"I don't know. He is strange but he saved my life." He sighed, wrapping his arms around his husband's neck. "I was really scared my love. I thought that was it for me and..."

Before Jack could even finish his sentence, Gabriel locked his lips with him and kissed him senselessly. He was really happy and mad at the same time.

"Don't say that my love. I swear I would have brought this entire house down had you gotten raped." He snarled, clenching his fists. "I would have killed for you, my love. I am glad you are back to me. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

They kissed one more time and hugged tightly.

***

"We are here, sir." The guard said, opening the door widely for him.

"Huh?" Miguel snapped out of his thoughts. He was so lost in thought. "What?"

"We are here." The guard said.

"Oh!" He sighed, looking all around. "Thank you so much."

With a sigh, Miguel slowly got out of the car and the guard closed the door. His eyes were glassy from tears because of what he had been thinking about. He had finally arrived where he had told his driver to take him, the cemetery. It was a place where he wanted to be.

The night was really cold and the moon was brighter. It wasn't that dark and Miguel was able to see everything clearly. After all, where he was going was not that far. It was only a distance away from where his car was parked.

Miguel moved to face the guard. "I don't want you to follow me. I wanna be alone for now."

"But sir, you can't go in there all alone. Please. Let me come with you to protect you."

Miguel chuckled bitterly, shaking his head. "No! Nothing is gonna happen to me, at least nothing worse. I am not scared of anything because I have no fear left in me. I will go all alone." He extended his hand and rested it on the guard's shoulder. "I know very well, Mark that you've dedicated your life to me. However, I have to go alone. Please. Don't defy my orders."

The dark haired sexy guard nodded. "Alright, mi senor."

Miguel squeezed his shoulder, took a deep breath and slowly started moving away from the car and from all the protection. He just wanted to go all alone because at that particular moment, he knew what he wanted to do.

The night was really cold. The wind was blowing softly, swooshing from side to side that you could actually feel it on your skin. The moon was high up in the sky, brightening the whole place up. It wasn't actually a forgotten cemetery. It was really special. There were a few lights which were able to provide enough for anyone to see.

Each step Miguel made was bringing him closer to his destination. The closer he got, the heavier he felt his heart get and the more pain that he got. It was as if a heavy burden was being placed upon him each step that he made closer. His eyes were glassy. His heart felt as if something was pounding on it. He couldn't breathe properly. He was panting. His body was getting colder and colder. He was suddenly trembling in fear. His body felt in pain and his entire system couldn't function properly.

Finally, after just a few minutes of walking, he reached the place where he was actually headed. It was a beautiful grave which was well made with a beautiful tombstone and wonderful flowers everywhere. It seemed as if someone had been visiting that place from time to time because of the flowers. It was near two beautiful graves which were equally decorated.

He reached the grave where he had headed and just stood there, looking at the words written on the stone, the most painful words. He felt a tear go down his cheeks which he couldn't hold anymore. He was suddenly feeling worse.

"Here lies Angelo Rodriguez, son of Jonathan Rodriguez and a fearless heir. He died at 21 years old."

Those words were really painful for Miguel. That was the place where precious Angelo had been buried three years when he died a really painful death. It was the place where his suffering probably ended and a place where Miguel's journey had began. It was really painful. Angelo was really special to Miguel and he still held him closer to his heart.

Miguel knelt down and slowly extended his shaky hands, passing them on Angelo's grave. He felt as if death had just come to him and it really, really hurt a lot. He didn't know what to say or where to begin but the pain and anger were just too much.

"Three years," He said in his voice of pain. "It's been three years since your painful demise, Angelo. It's been a really painful three years for me. I still miss that part of you, Angelo."

Miguel was really sad. He didn't like how he felt. He clenched his fists, feeling his hands shaking terribly.

"You are here. You died when you weren't supposed to die." He continued. "You were meant to be here enjoying your wonderful life and living peacefully. It was you that was supposed to be happy. You were supposed to be here today and having your entire life with you. But that wasn't the case."

Miguel felt like nothing he had ever felt before. His heart was about to burst out of his chest, hurting terribly with anger and pain. His voice kept on rising as he continued saying those words.

"Your world has changed greatly since your death." He sobbed softly, passing his hands on the grave. "You were supposed to be here. You didn't deserve to die. You shouldn't have been killed. It was supposed to go the other way around." He cried. "But you died and look what is happening right now. Your killers are getting away with everything including your hard earned money. They live happily and feast everyday as if you didn't exist in their lives, Angelo. They are now married and they are protected by the high and mighty, the man that raped you brutally 3 years ago, Angelo. I know that this is really painful for you, especially thinking about what they do to hurt you even more.

They sleep together on that same bed you used to sleep in and they..." He stopped and then felt tears pouring on his face. "...this isn't gonna be fair. They shouldn't enjoy their lives while you suffer, Angelo. They deserve every pain to be inflicted on them." He clenched his fists hard, making his entire body tremble in fear.

"They deserve to die for what they did, for every pain they inflicted on you." He said harshly. "You did nothing but love them so much. They betrayed you a lot and they killed you as well. You recognized your enemies but it was rather too late to do anything." He gave a gloomy sigh. "They deserve to suffer. Jack and Gabriel deserve to suffer."

Yes! Miguel knew very well about Jack and Gabriel. He knew them before all that even started. He also knew the reason why they had killed Angelo and everything that had been going on in their lives. He also hated them so much that they irritated him to the fullest. Thinking about the two of them made him really angry and he felt as if he was suddenly set on a powerful flame that was about to burn him deep inside his body.

"They stole what you had and made you a laughing stock." He said. "They didn't even give you any peace for your death. They are literally laughing in your face. But I Miguel Powers shall make sure everything goes according to what I have planned. I shall make them pay for everything that they have done."

***

3 YEARS AGO

*

A fisherman was in a little boat with his wife. They had just come from checking something from the other side of the lake. It was just a little ordinary boat because they weren't that rich to afford a motor powered boat. They were really happy and they couldn't have asked for anything more than the happiness that they possessed.

Then suddenly, the woman spotted something in the water. It looked like something was lying in that lake, being dragged by the water. It was a little far away but she could see it though not clear.

"Darling," The woman called softly, patting on her husband's shoulder.

"Yes!" The man said with a smile.

"There is something in the water." She said, looking straight at him.

"What? Where?" The man asked impatiently.

"There!" The woman pointed.

The man quickly moved his eyes towards the way the woman was pointing and there it was. He couldn't see it quite clearly but he could very well see that there was something there. It looked a little white and a bit red at the same time. The day wasn't that bright so he couldn't see it quite clearly.

"Maybe someone threw something in the river." He said, making a quick look around. "What do you think it is?"

"I don't know." The woman said with a nod. "But we should check it out. It could be something to interest us."

The man laughed teasingly, shaking his head. "Let's go then."

With a nod, the man started paddling the boat. He had his back to the place where they had spotted the item in the river. He was really skilled in boat paddling so he was going a little quick. It wasn't long before he heard his wife gasp.

"Oh my God," The woman gasped, touching her chest.

"What?" the man quickly stopped paddling. "What is it?"

"It's... it's.... it's..." She just stopped like that. She had her eyes in the water and she was acting as if she had just seen a ghost or something worse than that. It actually made her husband really worried and scared at the same time.

"What is it?" The man cupped her cheeks.

"Look..." She quavered. "It's a body."

The man acted as if he couldn't understand. "What do you mean by a..."

But he didn't even finish his sentence when he moved his eyes towards the water. It was true. What they had seen had actually been a body. They got really scared when they saw that body in the water. It looked bloody and the shirt was all bloody. It was just floating in the water and they couldn't see the face quite clearly because it was in the water. They were really scared because they knew that the body was just a corpse.

"Darling?" The woman quavered, holding on tightly to her husband. "It's a dead body and I... I am really scared."

"Yeah, we need to get out of here as soon as possible." The man said abruptly. "We must leave as soon as possible because we are gonna be in trouble if anyone sees us."

The woman nodded as the man quickly took the paddles again. They just paddled a few seconds away from that body when suddenly...

"Stop!" The woman said in a high tone. "Please! Stop this boat."

"What?" The man shouted, stopping the paddles. "Why should I stop? We must get..."

"I just don't know." She said. "We should check him out. What if he's not dead?"

"What? That's really risky."

"I know." She sighed. "But I can't just bear to leave without knowing if he is truly dead or alive."

"Yes! But what if..."

"There is no one else here. We are all alone. We should just check it out. My instincts tell me to check it out. Besides, why should we leave the body here to rot? We will call the police and inform them about this, right?"

The man looked at the woman for a really long time before he finally agreed. "We are gonna regret this, I tell you. But maybe you are right. We are just gonna check it out and then we will get out of here as soon as possible."

The man sighed and then went in further and paddled towards the body. It didn't take them long to reach the body in the water. They first looked at each other before taking deep sighs. The man slowly took his trembling hands and pulled the body in the boat with the help of the woman.

1...345678