Wild Flower Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!"

Felix knew it was all over for him. He didn't know what to do. But he also had no choice but to go with the police.

***

Miguel was looking at his lawyer, giving him angry eyes. He couldn't remember being as angry as he was at that particular time. He was looking sexy as usual in a dark blue designer's suit and black shoes. His hair was curled and let loose and his makeup was just on point. He had removed the jacket, leaving his designer's yellow shirt which exposed his sexy chest.

But Miguel's mood was completely ruined. He was really angry and he had no idea if he was gonna get back in control. He was shaking on his chair with his hands softly hitting on his office table. He wasn't talking but just the look he was giving his sexy lawyer was good enough to scare anyone.

Brandon was wearing a dark purple shirt with a grey trouser and black shoes. He had a beautiful grey tight vest on him and his look was splendid. Everything he was wearing was made by designers. He had come to the office expecting Miguel to welcome him with open arms after their plan was successful but that mood was scaring him.

Miguel was pissed at Brandon and everyone.

"How could you?" he snapped, hitting his hands harder on the table. "How could you have killed that woman? I gave you simple instructions and you went ahead to kill her. You know how I feel about this, right?"

"Whoa!" Brandon raised his hands as if he was surrendering. "I thought..."

"You didn't have to kill that woman." He thundered, trying to control his breaths. "You have gone too far."

"I am sorry." Brandon sincerely apologized. "This was a necessary evil. Besides, it was the most effective way of getting rid of Felix. It worked."

Miguel knew it really worked but he didn't feel good at all. He was worried.

"You don't understand." He sighed, rubbing on his face. "What is gonna happen to that woman's family? She probably has people depending on her and you still killed her. Who knows what they are gonna do after they find out." Miguel had never felt the way he did. "You shouldn't have killed her at all." He gripped his hair. "I don't like this at all."

Brandon couldn't believe his own eyes. He couldn't believe Miguel was grieving over someone. It was so not like him. "I am sorry." He apologized. "We didn't mean to kill her but we had no choice."

"Leave me for now." Miguel said in a soft voice.

Brandon knew Miguel was pissed at him. Fuck! Who knew what he was gonna do when he told him about the other dead guy? Brandon thanked his lucky stars he hadn't mentioned that to Miguel or it would have been hell fire.

After Brandon left, Miguel got up and took a glass of cold water. He shouldn't have trusted Brandon and Alejandro to do the right thing. He shouldn't have done that at all.

***

Christian was busy talking on his phone with George whom he hadn't seen for some time because he was busy with work. What a lame excuse?

"So is that why you have chosen to abandon me?" He asked with a chuckle. "I thought we were supposed to be best friends, man. I haven't seen you in a number of days. You didn't even come to see me when I got hurt, man."

"You got hurt?"

"I won't tell you that on the phone." He said harshly. "Just bring your ass home, okay?"

"Okay. I am sorry."

"It's okay. I will be waiting."

Christian cut the call and he slipped the phone in his pocket. He started going his way before he spotted Carter with Lawrence and another girl. He smiled and went to them, hoping he was gonna get lucky this time around.

"Hey!"

Carter's friends excused themselves as usual and it was just him and Christian. Carter looked at Christian and smiled faintly. He was trying to avoid the guy but it wasn't working at all. He was just hoping everything was gonna be okay that time around.

"I hope you are not mad at me or anything." He gave a deep sigh. "The last time we talked, you were really harsh and almost insulted me."

"I am so sorry." Carter slightly closed his eyes. "I... I don't even know what to say to you."

"It's okay." Christian smiled. "I actually wanted to talk to you yesterday when I saw you in the street but you were with a police man and you guys were..."

"Oh no!" Carter shook his head, chuckling nervously. "You probably misunderstood what you saw. He is not my boyfriend. He is just a police man that has been following me around, asking for my friendship."

"I didn't mean it like that."

Carter felt really bad for Christian even thinking that. He was the only one that he loved so much. If only he could see in his heart.

"It's okay." Christian chuckled softly. "You are really someone that I care about a lot." He sighed, moving his hands to Carter's face. He affectionately caressed it, not knowing that it was turning on Carter. "You mean a lot to me and I don't want anything to go wrong between us."

Christian moved his hands and wrapped them around Carter's neck. He pulled him closer and started getting to his face, looking deep in his eyes.

Carter felt as if the entire world was his. His heart began racing and his body trembled. He couldn't believe Christian was finally gonna kiss him. His lips twitched and he was ready to devour that man's lips right there. It was gonna be a dream come true.

"Always remember that."

Christian pulled Carter and then surprised him with a kiss on the head. He then walked away without saying anything.

The moment which was supposed to be great for Carter turned out so badly that every dream shattered. His heart broke even more and he almost cried. The kiss affected Carter so much. But it was also more than proof that Christian only liked him as his brother. It was painful.

"Hey!" Carter heard Lawrence's happy voice right behind him. "What happened?"

Carter sighed and turned to face Lawrence and their new friend and neighbor, Iris Delgado. She was really great and she was also a victim of abuse. But she was a great friend. She was an average blonde girl with long hair. She was 21 and she was really beautiful.

"He kissed me..."

"Yes!" Lawrence jumped, clapping hard and congratulating his friend. Even Iris was happy for him. "You have finally got your man."

"...on the forehead." He said in the most painful voice.

Iris and Lawrence stopped clapping as the smiles on their faces faded.

"Oh!" That was the only word that came out of their mouths.

"Why are you still chasing him?" Lawrence said, rubbing on his shoulders. "Hasn't he proved to you more than enough that you will always come second? You can always accept that police guy. He seems nice."

Carter looked at Lawrence as tears filled in his eyes. "I can't do it."

He took a deep breath and rushed from that place. His mood was ruined again.

***

Felix was being held tightly by the police men that had taken him and honestly it hurt. It seemed they didn't care that he was ex senator. Fuck! He had explained himself and there was still nothing. They couldn't even listen to him. It was painful.

He was taken to the dungeon and then thrown on the floor with a thud. He fixed himself and quickly got up, looking at the men that he hated. But he had no power over them and he definitely had no idea what was gonna happen if the news went out. He was gonna get destroyed.

"Please." He begged. "Will you just let me go? I didn't do anything to anyone."

"We don't care." The men said harshly, pointing at him. "Wait for he who convicted you."

Then they left him.

"He?" Felix wondered, trying to understand who it was that the men were talking about. "Who could it be?"

Felix took a deep sigh and looked around the filthy place. He walked to the wall and leaned there, trying to get what the men were gonna do to him. He didn't even know what his congress was gonna do after finding out. He was definitely ruined. But he had no choice but to wait and see the person that had convicted him.

Felix was still leaning on the wall when he heard the dungeon opening. He quickly moved his eyes up to get the greatest surprise of his life. He couldn't believe he was seeing right. His mouth gaped and his eyes widened... his heart started pounding in fear... his body trembled terribly... his breaths got really harsh... his mind froze and he felt really cold.

There he was, the person that had convicted him. He was looking really, really sexy even more than Felix remembered. His beauty was radiating... his face was dreamy... his body was hot... his entire presence was seductive. Fuck! He was standing there with one hand on his hip and that smile on his face was no less than an angel's. His clothes were classy and they fit him perfectly. They were meant for him alone.

Felix couldn't believe he was standing in front of him.

"Hello!"

"Miguel!" he gasped, looking at his body. "You!"

"Surprised to see me?" He chuckled teasingly, getting closer to the surprised man. "I thought you wanted to see me? It's been really long." The bastard hadn't changed at all. "What did you think? That calling me would scare me?"

"Miguel, I..." he had no word at all. "...I..."

"I know what you are going to say." He smirked. "But I will save that for you because I am not interested."

"I am going to make you pay." Miguel remembered Felix's words two years back. By getting into the congress, things would have been bad for Miguel.

"What are you doing here?"

"Isn't it obvious?" he chuckled in mocking astonishment.

"You are actually behind this?"

Miguel chuckled, opening his arms wider. "Who else do you think would do this to you?" he laughed seductively, wrapping his arms on his chest sexily.

"You had set me up."

"Yes!"

To say Felix was surprised would definitely be an understatement. If only you could see his face. It was priceless especially when Miguel told him he was behind it all. That face actually showed that he was busted. Miguel had become really powerful since he came back that he had friends in higher places. He was not to be messed with.

"How could you?" The shock in his voice and that ugly face couldn't be masked. "I knew you were an extortionist, manipulative but I never actually thought you would go as far as murder." He wanted to cry. "Why did you kill that girl?"

An evil grin appeared on Miguel's face as soon as heard that question. He couldn't deny that wasn't his plan... it was effective and it showed Felix that he wasn't to be messed with in the first place. Calling him had been a really bad idea.

"Well!" he blew on his fingers, still grinning. "What can I say?" he chuckled happily. "A boy's gotta do what a boy's gotta do!"

"You are really evil, Miguel." He felt terrible. "I can't believe you would do something like this. You are not only a manipulator but a criminal for killing that dead girl." He shook his head, trying to gather his strength. "I will denounce you."

Hearing Felix's threat, Miguel burst into laughter, laughing at the top of his voice. He laughed in mock, chirping at the scared and mad looking man. He was really funny.

"Oh please, don't try to scare me." He laughed. "You don't know me anymore, Felix. Do I need to remind you that you don't have any proof? You are the one with the most to lose here and not me." He gave him an evil grin when he actually trembled. That moment he knew that he had struck fear into the idiot's soul. "You called the prostitute one day but you were way too drunk to remember. Thanks to that stupid assistant of yours, we now have everything." By the way, Miguel had no idea his men had wasted the poor guy.

Felix was shocked. A frown appeared on his face. He was definitely fucked. "Yes!" He snapped his fingers. "That man who had come to my room the previous day, Alejandro something. I knew he was one of your men." Thanks for the credit. Miguel couldn't deny it. "I can remember him caressing the wine bottle as we were talking. I know that he had placed something in it, a drug that made me pass out."

Miguel grinned, teasing the man with his eyes. "Good!" he clapped, shaking his head. "You've been doing your homework. I mean, you are actually smarter than when we were together. Back then you were a good for nothing." He wanted to kill the guy with pain. "With your heinous crimes and knowing from experience how violent you are with both men and women, you are the one who has most to lose in this war." He rubbed seductively on his temple, looking at the shocked man. "Besides, you are too much of a coward to tell the world about your adventures."

Felix was now afraid. He couldn't believe Miguel had just used that on him. He looked at Miguel and the boy had a serious but evil face on. He might have been more dangerous than Felix thought. He regretted calling him that day. He really regretted it. And to think he loved Miguel at some point. It was really painful.

"Okay." He gave a gloomy sigh, trying to control his voice. "I am ready to listen. Tell me..." he got his trembling ugly body closer. "What do you want in exchange for your silence?"

Now they were going somewhere. "Good..." An evil grin reappeared. "...you are gonna have to do whatever I want. I know you issued a statement about me when you got back. First, you are gonna have to recant the statement and tell the entire world that you are just a drunkard and resentful man and that's why you did it."

Felix looked really shocked.

"Secondly," Miguel's face was getting really serious by the second. "You are gonna have to do the most important thing ever. To me it is really important but I don't know about you."

"What is it?" His voice was barely above a whisper.

Miguel had Felix in his Palms. He was gonna control him and then destroy his life like before. His only mistake was trying his foolishness with Miguel. He was gonna have to learn his lesson the hard way. He deserved it.

Miguel chuckled bitterly. "You need to abandon your political career forever."

"What?" Felix quaked, feeling busted and dead. His body felt really hot and sweat started forming on his skin. His eyes widened and tears built in his eyes. "No!" he shook his head, putting his hands together. "You can't do this to me. I am fine with recanting my statement but I am not ready to let my career go. That will destroy me."

"I don't give a damn." Miguel snarled, frowning at Felix. "Do you want to end up in prison for the rest of your miserable life?"

Felix couldn't understand why Miguel was doing that to him. Everything was going so well but now it was about to come crushing to the ground.

Felix slowly moved and got closer to Miguel. He looked in his beautiful eyes and sighed.

"Miguel, please..." He put his hands together, begging the young yet cunning man. "...for everything that we had built together, the love that was once there and power that we built together, I want you to give me a chance to recover my political career. Please." He sobbed as a tear came running down his cheek.

Miguel couldn't believe Felix was bringing up that issue. He couldn't believe that Felix was talking about their past. It was so annoying and he hated it so much. He breathed violently and gave Felix an angry look.

"I am not going to discuss this with you because I am not interested in what we had before." He said without any regrets. "It meant nothing to me."

"Miguel..."

"Why should we pretend here?" he opened his arms furiously, getting closer to his face. "You were interested in marrying me because you wanted a really beautiful boy whom you could show off to all your friends but you never truly loved me and you know it."

Felix had nothing else to say. He was so scared that he was only a few seconds from peeing in his pants. He couldn't say anything anymore. He lost all hope of ever getting to Miguel. He dropped his eyes to the floor and sobbed softly.

After a few seconds, he raised his watery eyes to Miguel. Miguel on the other hand rolled his eyes when he saw the tears in Felix's eyes. He wasn't cut out for that emotional shit.

"You better think about what I have said." He warned. "Otherwise you are gonna regret it because I will give you war."

With a groan and an evil grin, he made a quick and walked out, leaving a devastated Felix behind. Felix had an important decision to make. What was it gonna be?

***

Christian was at the cafeteria with one of his George, his partner in crime. They were having coffee while trying to figure out where their conversation was going.

"So does this mean you didn't find out anything about Antonio?" Christian asked with a sigh.

"None!" George said with a sigh. "I have literally tried everything but it is not leading anywhere. I did exactly what you told me but I don't think this is going anywhere at all."

"We need to come up with something to finally figure out who murdered Antonio because this is getting complicated." He sighed, scratching on his hair. "I am one of the people that were last seen with him and it wasn't in one of the best circumstances. I need to find out who had killed him."

"But... doesn't he have a family or something?" George asked softly, rubbing on his hands. "They may be able to provide us with some useful information to finally start with this investigation."

"No!" He chirped, shaking his head. He was trying to think as hard as he could. "I don't think Antonio had any spouse or family for that matter. The idiot spent his entire life abusing innocent young men. So it's not possible."

"Then what are we going to do?" he took a deep sigh, looking at Christian. "I know we have to start off somewhere with this. Do you know any place where we can start?"

"Hmm," Christian sighed, trying to think as hard as he could. "I don't know, maybe..." He stopped and then quickly looked at him. "Yes!" he gasped. "I think we should start off in Sumitria. That is the only way we will get a lead."

"Okay then," He said, smiling at him. "I will be coming with you."

"That's good. It will make things faster." Christian was really happy. "Thank you."

***

Felix was seated on the floor, thinking about the way that Miguel had visited him the previous day. He wasn't really thinking properly and there was just a lot in his mind. He knew very well that if he made the wrong decision in that matter, Miguel was gonna make him regret it. It was just so scary.

Suddenly, he heard the door opening and footsteps coming towards him. When he raised his face and looked at the man that had come inside, he was filled with so much rage. His face became red with anger... his breaths got harsh and his heart started pounding.

He furiously got up and stood straight, giving the man dirty looks. He was really angry and it could show. The grin on the man's face made him really angry that he just wanted to kill him. He was the reason why he was there in the first place.

"You bastard." He yelled, clenching his fists. "You stupid son of a bitch. I know you are Miguel's main accomplice."

Hearing the man's angry voice, Alejandro grinned like an evil man. Then he laughed at him, looking at him as if he was a piece of shit.

"Even though you did not take me seriously the other time because you were way too drunk, I am only here to help you clear your name and fix your image." The mock in his voice couldn't be masked at all.

"How dare you?" Felix furiously went forward and pounced on Alejandro, gripping his shirt harder. "You lying son of a bitch. You are just a traitor."

"Hey! Hey!" Alejandro didn't appreciate what Felix was doing to him. "Get your hands off me right now because you are going to regret it."

Felix shook his head, groaning terribly. Then he furiously let go of Alejandro and moved away from him. He gave him a cold look and shook his head.

"I know what you did to me when you came to my house." He chuckled bitterly, shouting at Alejandro. "I should have thrown you out instead of listening to you. I knew Miguel had sent you but you tried to deny and..."