Wild Flower Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Men like you, real men don't listen to what Miguel says." He remembered Alejandro's exact words when he had visited him. "He has become really powerful and is controlling some politicians but real men don't listen to him. Just listen to what I am trying to tell you and read my proposal." Alejandro had smiled. "You can run for governor or even presidency and Miguel will do nothing to you. He will be afraid and you can do anything you want to him."

Felix came back to reality and his anger seemed to have doubled. His face was sweaty and he was trembling in anger. He couldn't believe he had fallen into Alejandro's trap. He should have really thrown him instead of listening to him. But he had done it too late and now look what had happened to him. He was in jail at Miguel's mercy.

"I came here as a friend." Alejandro had come to do the convincing. "Just accept Miguel's offer otherwise you are gonna rot in jail." He grinned like an evil man that he was. "I don't think you even have a choice here." He shrugged, looking at the angry man. "If you refuse, the truth about the prostitute's death will be out and you will be disgraced in front of the whole country. But if you decide to accept the offer and do what Miguel wants then you will never be linked to that girl's death and your image will be cleared."

Felix sighed, rubbing on his face as tears formed in his eyes. "I don't know." He gave a gloomy sigh, gripping his hair. "I am not so sure. I know why you are here. Miguel sent you here." He chuckled bitterly, trying to contain his pain. "This may be just another one of Miguel's set ups to make me do exactly what he wants." Felix was sure Miguel was up to no good again. "He came here earlier and he declared war against me."

Alejandro chuckled, patting on the poor guy's shoulder. He might have been trying to get the guy to agree but he was just inflicting more pain on him physically and emotionally.

"Miguel was just furious but we will calm him down." Then he lost the smile and got serious. "By the way, do you know that my wife is in the press? She is loyal to Miguel and anything can happen real soon." He sounded with warning. "I don't need to remind you that I control the press. I will make sure this whole issue with your drinking problem disappears and will be replaced with another scandal."

A tear went down Felix's cheeks as he realized that Miguel had become more powerful than he had actually thought.

"He is more powerful than you think." Alejandro warned, pointing at him. "Right now, you can't afford to mess with him because your life will be destroyed and not only that but you will rot in jail for the rest of your life. I still don't need to remind you that you have no evidence. He has strong evidence against you and just at a snap of a finger, your life will crumble."

Felix raised his teary face and stared at Alejandro. "But..."

"He doesn't usually give chances to his enemies but he is offering it to you on a silver platter." He said in a serious tone. "You shouldn't mess this up because he will make you regret it. I am not trying to scare you but it's the truth and if you are wise then you are gonna accept it real soon before he runs out of patience. Knowing Miguel, he is only a few seconds away from destroying you. I came as a friend but you've refused. Don't say I didn't warn you."

With those few words, Alejandro shook his head angrily and started leaving.

Felix had never been in such a situation before. He was scared... he was nervous and he just couldn't think properly. There was just a lot in his mind that he couldn't process. He knew he had to save himself from destruction.

"Wait!" he hollered.

Alejandro stopped and then an evil grin appeared on his face. He knew that he had gotten through to the bastard. He fixed himself and wore a serious face. Then he made a quick turn and went back to the sad man.

"Yes!"

He took a deep sigh, shaking his head. Then he dropped his eyes to the floor and sighed.

"I will give in to what he wants." His voice sounded really different and filled with pain. It was as if a hot sword had pierced his heart. "I will give the interview just like he wants."

"Good!" Alejandro patted on his shoulder. "I knew you were wise."

Deep down inside, Alejandro was more than happy. He knew Miguel was gonna be really happy with him for that achievement. It was gonna be really wonderful and he just couldn't wait at all.

Felix looked really defeated. The poor thing was at the verge of crying. But what did Alejandro care? He messed with Miguel so he also had to bear the consequences.

***

Miguel was standing in his office, looking at Brandon with a really serious face. He was looking sexy in a yellow short sleeved, designer's shirt which was tucked in a wonderful black designer's trouser and yellow shoes. He had a white coat on him and he was looking sexy as usual. His hair was loose and Brandon couldn't stop looking at him as if he wanted to fuck him right there.

"Why did you decide to call me, Miguel?" Brandon spoke sweetly, probably trying to get to him. "Do you need me?"

"Don't be ridiculous." He chuckled bitterly. Then he took a sigh of relief as his face got serious. "I am worried about the Antonio issue?"

"What?" Brandon frowned, shaking his head. He couldn't say how surprised he was. "I don't understand what you mean? It's a forgotten issue. Why did you bring it up?"

Miguel rolled his eyes, dropping his hands. "With the disappearance of Antonio, Christian is also the suspect."

"What?" Brandon gasped, frowning even more. He was really happy with what he heard but mad because Miguel was worried. "Why do they suspect Christian?"

"Because he was seeing arguing with that idiot before he died." He said, rolling his eyes in frustration.

"Okay." He gave a sigh of relief. He was burning inside because Miguel was supposed not to care. "What are your plans now? Are you going to let him take the blame for it?"

To say Miguel was surprised wouldn't begin to explain it. How could Brandon ask such a stupid question? Miguel raised his eyebrow and chuckled bitterly, looking at away for a second. When he looked at Brandon, he was glowering.

"How can you ask me such a question?" He snapped, folding his arms on his chest. "Of course not... Christian will not be condemned for something I did."

"Then what do you want me to do?" If only Miguel could read Brandon's heart then he would have died from a heart attack. "There is nothing we can do in this situation."

"Of course," He chuckled manically. "I want you to find someone else to blame for the Antonio issue. And please..." he warned. "...do it swiftly."

"What the fuck?" Brandon thought, clenching his fists. "Why should I save that bastard? He should just be killed."

But of course, he didn't need to tell Miguel that.

"Of course," he smiled the best way he could. "I will do that for you. You know I can do anything for you."

Brandon turned and then an evil grin appeared on his face as he was leaving the office. He was mad that he felt like punching something. Never had he seen Miguel act like that for someone else. What did that stupid Christian or whoever he was called had that Brandon didn't have, he thought as he clenched his fists? He bet that guy wasn't even good in bed like he was. Fuck! It was really painful for him.

Miguel hoped everything was gonna go the way he planned it. He didn't want Christian to get into trouble because of him. Miguel shook his head and got everything out of his mind. He went back to his table and started doing his work.

After a few minutes, Miguel picked up his documents and went out of his office. When he came out, he found Carter and the secretary talking. Carter was talking about how his mother was and how she was not doing well. He also talked about how he needed money to take care of her.

Miguel went to Tania and gave her the documents.

"Please, give these documents to Brandon." He ordered, looking at his assistant. "He has forgotten them."

The assistant smiled brightly, nodding her head. "Okay, sir."

Miguel looked at Carter as the assistant left. "Come with me to my office right now."

"Okay." Carter was still hurt when he saw Miguel and he had no idea why. He wasn't sure that Miguel was the man Christian was in love with but he was just jealous and hurt at the same time.

Miguel went back to the office and then sat on his desk. He took out his check book and signed it for Carter. Then he handed it to him happily. He gave him the cheque for being a really good informant on Christian but he wasn't gonna tell him that.

"Here you go." He said with a smile.

"What?" Carter looked in shock at the cheque. It had a really huge amount of money. It was 3000 dollars and... "No!" He shook his head. "I just can't accept this. I can't do this. I am really sorry. I don't take money that I haven't worked for."

Miguel chuckled softly, looking at Carter in shock. "Okay, I heard about your problems and your mother's situation and I think a little extra cash would help you a lot." He was still holding out the cheque. "Come on."

Carter was still looking at the cheque and the smiling beauty before him. He didn't know what to do. His heart was racing and he was somehow trembling. There was just a lot that was in his mind. He was also thinking about the situation he was in plus Miguel and Christian's relationship.

"Just take it." But Carter was still hesitant. Miguel sighed, dropping the cheque to the table. "What about the rest of your family? Don't you have anyone else to support you in this situation?"

Carter raised his face and gave Miguel a funny look. Miguel was really surprised because he hadn't expected that at all. It was surprising.

"What have I said wrong?"

"I don't want to discuss about the rest of my family." He felt really sad. "That is a subject I would rather not talk about."

"Okay." Miguel shrugged, putting his hands on his desk. He had no idea why whenever he saw Carter, he felt as if there was something about him. He was a little different and it was different way as well. "I am sorry."

"It's fine." Carter tried his best to smile. He still felt a little jealous but the poor man didn't need harsh treatment. "By the way, you are really lucky to have Christian as your friend, very lucky."

"What do you mean?" Miguel smiled, looking at the man. "You too are friends, aren't you? In fact, you are really good friends. I met you because of him, remember?"

"Yes!" Carter felt a little cold. "But he has been so distant lately. He is busy with other things."

"Err..." Miguel was a little curious as soon as Carter told him that. He cleared his voice and got serious. "Has Christian told you about these other things that he is busy with?" Miguel wanted to know if Christian had told Carter about their relationship. He wanted to know. "I mean, do you have any clue?"

Carter felt really hurt and a little mad. He knew Christian was busy because of Miguel but he wasn't gonna tell him that. In fact, he didn't want to believe Miguel was the man Christian was seeing and much more, the man he loved. It was just someone else.

"I really don't know." He sighed, taking the cheque from the table. "By the way, I think I will take the cheque but I don't know how I will pay you back the money."

"You really don't have to." Miguel chuckled nervously. "Just accept it as a little gift from me, okay."

"No!" Then Carter had a great idea. He picked up his basket and got out a sandwich. "Here! Why don't you have this sandwich, uh?"

To say Miguel was shocked is a total understatement. His eyes widened and he held his breath for a second. He looked at Carter as myriad of emotions got hold of him. He couldn't believe Carter had just done that. He got a little insulted by it too.

"No!" Miguel didn't even want it. "I don't want..."

"What?" Carter gasped. "Please..."

"No!" Miguel said simply, trying his best to smile.

"Why?" Carter chuckled nervously, still holding out the sandwich. "I know that you might be all classy but a little sandwich won't hurt anyone."

Miguel looked at Carter, almost smiling. The man really had guts.

"If I accept this sandwich, will you let me work in peace?"

Carter smiled. "Yes!"

Miguel took the sandwich and smiled brightly. "Thank you so much, Carter."

"No! Thank you for you so much." He shook his head. "I really have to run along now."

"Okay, Carter."

Carter left and Miguel just looked at him as he went. He shook his head and then put the sandwich on the table. He then pushed it across the table and continued with his work.

*

Meanwhile, Carter was outside with his friends. They were coming from Miguel's company and they had sold a lot that day. But Carter was still thinking about Miguel and Christian. He wasn't sure if truly Miguel was the man Christian loved. There was no sign that was showing him the truth. Everything was confusing.

"So what did he want?"

Carter sighed, smiling faintly at his friends. "He has offered me money."

"What?" Lawrence gasped, looking really surprised. "He took your man and now he's offering you money. I think that it's just to mock you if you ask me." He said bitterly. "He should just let your man go for you. I have a bad vibe about that guy and the reason why he is helping you out." He chuckled bitterly. "He is a devil."

"No!" Carter stopped and looked his friend. "After everything that I have lived through with him, I am starting to think maybe Miguel isn't as bad as we thought." He turned to Iris and looked at her. "What do you think?"

Iris just smiled without saying any word. She didn't want to speak evil about Miguel, most especially after he had done for them. He had allowed them to work at his place. He thought it was sign enough that the man was really good and was helping them out.

***

Anyway, sorry about this next scene...

Ximena and Laura were seated together, enjoying their day. But Ximena's mood was not quite alright. Laura was Alejandro's wife and partner in crime. She was a well known reporter and she was also one of Miguel's people. He used her when he needed something to be known. She was such a good girl to him.

Laura was a brunette with green eyes. She was tall and really beautiful.

"You know, I think our marriages are really complicated." Laura chuckled happily, taking a sip of her coffee. "But I must say that my marriage with Alejandro is really perfect. It's like we are meant for each other. He's my partner and my accomplice. He loves me and I love him so much."

Ximena sighed, slowly looking at Laura. It was obvious something was bothering her.

"I am having a hard time with Brandon. It's like he's not the man I married." She cleared her voice. "He has changed a lot. He just comes home as if it's a hotel. He doesn't make love to me anymore. All he cares about is Miguel, Miguel, Miguel..." She roared. "I am really having a hard time with him."

"It's because of your jealous for Miguel." Laura didn't even need to beat about the bush.

"What do you expect me to do?" She literally yelled. "He regards Miguel as important than me and his son. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they are having an affair."

"What?" Laura looked around, putting her finger on her lips. "What the hell are you saying? Don't let Miguel hear that or it will be goodbye for you. Besides, I don't think Miguel would do such a thing. I have seen how much he hates men. He doesn't really date. Have you seen him before?"

"I was just curious because there this one time Brandon was making love to me and he moaned his name and..."

"I wouldn't deny that Miguel is a really beautiful and sexy boy." They were both older than him but Miguel was in charge. "Your husband is just obsessed with him. I know you are having a hard time but there is also a new side that I am discovering with my husband. I think he may be hiding something about his past."

Laura and Ximena continued their conversation about their husband which I neither have the time nor strength to write about.

Due to the need of a man, Ximena had cheated on Brandon with a core worker. If Brandon found out, he was definitely gonna kill her.

***

Gabriel arrived at his house, looking really gorgeous as usual. He was putting on a beautiful blood red designer's shoes, pale red designer's shoes and he was looking marvelous as usual. He was looking like a boss and he was with his father who was equally dressed in a dark blue designer's suit. They had come from work and they were really tired.

When they came into the living room, they found Jack who was busy on his phone, lying on the couch with a smile on his face.

"Hey!" Jack smiled when he saw his husband and his father in law. "How was work? He got up and rushed to them.

"Hey, baby." Gabriel opened his arms widely and Jack run into them with a happy smile. "I missed you."

"I missed you too my love and you have no idea how long I have been waiting for you."

"Then kiss me." Gabriel moaned, not minding that he was in the presence of his father. "I could really use your kiss to calm my nerves right now."

"Why?" jack wrapped his arms around his husband, getting closer to his lips. "Did you work too much today?"

"Yes! That and the fact that I was missing you."

"Okay!" Jack moaned, licking his lips. "Then I am gonna kiss you."

Taking a deep breath, Jack brought Gabriel's head down and took his lips. Both of them started kissing like there was no tomorrow. The stupid idiots didn't even mind that their father was around. They even had the nerves to moan as if they were fucking each other. What a bunch of idiots? I can't wait to see their faces when they realize that Angelo was still alive and worse, when they see how much he had transformed.

Anyway, Jack was on cloud 9 as he kissed his man, the man that was his most prized possession. He treated him like glass and he didn't want him to break. Things had been so wonderful for three years with Gabriel and nothing was gonna break that. Keep thinking like that bitch.

"Thanks." Gabriel smiled, rubbing on Jack's lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." Jack smiled.

They kissed before he pulled away from that man and went to his father in law. He kissed his father in law's cheeks and then went and sat with his husband, arm in arm. He didn't want to pull away from him for anything else in this world.

"So how was work?"

"Work was fine." Josh smiled, removing his jacket. "Everything went well and we had an important meeting with some clients. You should have been there."

"Yeah..." Jack sighed. "But I didn't feel like going to work today. These days I get worried. Ever since Lambert went missing, things haven't been the same."

Speaking of Lambert, the news of his disappearance was still on but it was fading. They hadn't found a body, his phone, his clothes or even his car. There was no trace of him. The police were still investigating but there was just no way they had found anything. His family had probably moved on and his children were running some of his businesses. People barely talked about him at all.

"Yes!" Gabriel kissed his forehead. "But we are still rich, super stinking rich. We still have power and we are influential."

"That might be true but it's different." Josh sounded a little mad. "The power, fame and influence we enjoyed when Lambert was still here is very different from what we are enjoying now. Then Lambert used to bring many important clients but now it's like we are back to the way we were before Lambert." He gripped his hair, shaking his head. "I don't know why this is happening to us. It's almost as if someone has cast an evil eye on us. I wonder where Lambert is. I am sure he is not dead but why isn't he showing up? Why did he abandon us like this?"