Wild Flower Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

The pain he felt was really worse than he had imagined. He was in so much pain. Tears built in his eyes but he promised himself never to cry. He just concentrated on his driving and forgetting about his pain.

Miguel reached the five star hotel, checked in and went to his room. He took a shower and just stood in front of the window, enjoying the view of the beautiful city. It made him feel calm and he smiled. It was a really huge city and it looked really angelic at night.

As he was standing at that window, Miguel heard his phone ringing. He quickly checked who it was and gave a gloomy sigh when he saw that it was Brandon calling.

"What is it?" He asked harshly, rolling his eyes.

"Well, I just wanted to check up on you." Brandon said softly, chuckling in satisfaction.

"Really now?" Miguel snapped, groaning in anger. He couldn't believe Brandon had just called him to tell him such a stupid thing. "Stop worrying about me." He yelled out in anger, filling his voice throughout the room. "Worry about your family and leave me alone."

He quickly cut the call and put the phone back on the table.

"How annoying..." He groaned.

Miguel went back inside to make himself some wine. He knew it was gonna be a long night but the wine was definitely gonna help him cool down.

***

The next day, Miguel was back at his house and he was in a really bad mood. His anger was just on another level. His body had reacted differently and he definitely wasn't in a good mood. His heart was pounding and his breaths were really harsh. He was dressed in a blue short and black t-shirt with his hair loose. He was in his room and...

"Don't get near me." He warned, pointing at his assistants. "I don't want your body near me."

"But sir..."

"Was I speaking in tongues?" He yelled, thumping his foot on the ground. "I don't want your stupid bodies near me."

Brian who was standing in the room watching the situation was really surprised and worried. Miguel had never acted like that before. He had come home with a really bad mood in the morning and now his assistants had come to help him and he was shouting at them and warning them. It was surprising. Brian had a feeling that it was because of Christian but he wasn't sure.

"Get out." Miguel angrily pointed towards the door.

The assistants didn't need to be told twice. They quickly left the room and closed the door behind them. Brian knew he had to handle the situation before it got out of hand. He rushed to Miguel and held his arm, helping him to sit down on the bed.

"Miguel, you are getting me worried." He sounded worried too. "What's wrong, bro? Please, I want you to talk to me."

Miguel raised his face and looked at Brian. He was in so much pain and he needed some of it to come out and he wasn't gonna lie to the man that cared a lot about him.

"I met rapist number three yester night." He gave a painful groan, rubbing in his hair. Brian knew that Miguel was hurting terribly. "I felt repulsed and could remember everything that had happened to me." He felt tears building in his eyes as a sharp pain slipped through his entire body. "I remember very well that he was the one that was most brutal with me."

"Miguel!" Brian sighed, rubbing on his shoulder. "I think you should let the love that you feel for Christian heal you. You should let him save you."

Hearing what Brian had just said, Miguel gave him a really surprised look. He couldn't believe Brian was having that conversation with him again. He didn't wanna talk about it.

"I want to save myself." Miguel said simply, rubbing on his hair. "I broke up with Christian because I know he wouldn't understand my ways. He is just going to be an obstacle and I don't wanna hurt him some day." He got up and wrapped his arms around himself, rubbing on them sweetly. "I can't deny that whenever he kisses me I forget everything, my past, the resentment and I want only him." He turned and faced Brian who was seated quietly on the bed. "But he would never understand what I am planning and that's why I am making him think that I left him for his mistrust." He chuckled in his pain.

"Okay." He got up from the bed and sighed. "What are you planning to do to the man who raped you and what had happened to Antonio, Miguel?"

"No!" Miguel grinned at Brian, shaking his head. "It's better if you don't get involved in this, Brian. I had involved you once but never again." He got his serious face on. "I would never forgive myself if anything bad happened to you." He loved him too much.

"I know that you love me Miguel but..."

"No!" Miguel wasn't gonna say anything to him. "Don't get involved in this, Brian. I am warning you."

"I just wanna know."

"Well!" Miguel chuckled, rubbing on his temple. He was just too serious. "I am done with Antonio. I have nothing else to do with him."

"What are you saying?" Brian frowned, feeling his body tremble.

"Everything that I have just told you." He said harshly. "Stop asking me anymore questions. I am not in the mood for it."

"But..."

"I think I would like to sleep now." He said, passing Brian to go to his bed. "I need you to leave right now."

"Fine," Brian raised his hands in the air as if he was surrendering. "I will be out if you need me, okay?"

"Thank you."

Brian left Miguel all alone and Miguel just slipped into his bed and slept. He needed to clear his head and just get out all the pain. Hopefully, he was gonna be alright after waking up.

***

Alvarado was in his office, dressed in his uniform as usual and looking at a file. The file contained all the details he had asked about the Powers industries. They were quite many and it seemed Miguel was really rich and very young. He wasn't only beautiful but the boy had skill in business, just like his father. It all impressed Alvarado so much.

Hector raised his face and looked at his subordinate, a tall young man with red hair and quite handsome too. He had been the one he had asked to gather all the information.

"Is all the information I had asked for in this file." He asked in his deep manly voice, wearing a serious face. "And do all the names in this file belong to the people that have had some sort of dealings with the company."

"Yes!" The soldier bowed his head. "I can assure you, colonel that the information is accurate."

Hector dropped his eyes to the file and his eyes just caught only one name which he was very much interested in. He couldn't believe he had found it in that file as well.

"Is this man doing business with Miguel?" He frowned, trying to understand.

Hmm, who was the man?

***

Brian was really suspicious and he couldn't get his mind off the Antonio issue. He just wanted to know what the hell had happened to Antonio. He couldn't get his mind off the conversation he had with Miguel the previous night. Why the hell would Miguel have gone to the third man that had raped him when the other was still around, he thought?

He opened his laptop and went to the internet. Then he typed in what he wanted and found two articles that he got interested in.

"Antonio Spencer missing." One of the articles read.

He scrolled to the other one which dated recently, almost a month after the first one. "Antonio Spencer still missing."

Now Brian knew without doubt that Miguel had done something to Antonio. The man had been missing for over a month now and Miguel was calm. He was calm because he had definitely done something to him.

The hints Miguel had given the previous night that he was already done with Antonio were proof enough but now what was Miguel going to do? Brian was really worried about him. He was also worried about Felix and his problems.

***

Alejandro was seated in his beautiful office at his company, doing his work. He was dressed beautifully in a deep brown designer's suit, yellow shirt and black shoes. He was doing some important work and he still had a lot of things to do with Miguel. He was really busy.

Suddenly, he heard a knock on the door and his secretary came inside and told him that someone was there to see him. Alejandro didn't want to meet anyone but he knew that the person could be important so he told his secretary to tell him to come inside.

Alejandro continued with his work and it wasn't long before he heard the door opening. He didn't even bother to see who was coming inside because he wanted to be through with his work. But then he heard a deep manic chuckle and the voice he heard made him freeze.

Alejandro dropped his pen and quickly raised his face up to get the biggest surprise of his life. He quickly stood up, giving a really hard breath. First his heart started pounding deep in his chest and then his body felt both cold and hot at the same time... a deep vibration took control of his body and he trembled... He slightly started sweating and gulped. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He was very surprised and mad at the same time.

"Hecito!" He gasped, looking at the man from head to toe. "What are you... doing here?"

"Alex?" Hecito as Alejandro called him chuckled nervously opening his arms widely. "Aren't you glad to see your old pal, baby?"

Alejandro was definitely not happy. The man that had come to see him was dressed in a uniform. He was none other than, colonel Hector Alvarado. They had been friends since childhood together with the others and...

"No!" he shook his head. "You shouldn't have come here." He sounded a little mad. "We had agreed to never, ever seek each other out and never acknowledge each other in public even if we met face to face so what the fuck are you doing here?"

Colonel Alvarado shook his head and laughed manically, sitting on the chair and looking at his scared and mad looking friend. He just shook his head in mock and laughed even harder. He couldn't believe Alex had just asked him that question.

"I think Alex that you have always been very careless and intense." He giggled teasingly. "You worry too much about your clients and public image." He moved his face closer as that grin brightened. "...but never about your own."

Alejandro gave a sigh of relief, trying to get rid of his nerves but they were preying on him. He sat on his chair and gave Hector a really serious look.

"I want you to tell me what you came here for and leave as soon as possible." He sounded really rude and he didn't care.

"Okay, since you have decided to treat me like that, I will tell you." His face got serious as he looked at his friend. "A very powerful, young businessman that you work with came to offer me a very dangerous but well paying job." He folded his arms on his chest. "I want to know whether it's a trap or not." Alex was definitely confused. He had no idea what Hector was telling him. "I also want to know if you have got anything to do with it."

To say Alejandro was confused is an understatement. The man clearly had no idea what Hecito was trying to tell him. He dealt with a lot of people and the man was just confusing him.

"What are you talking about, uh?" He frowned, looking at his friend. "I have no idea what you are talking about."

Hector chuckled happily. "I am talking about Senor Miguel."

"Miguel!" Alex gasped, his eyes widening.

Alejandro was definitely surprised. He had no idea about that deal because Miguel hadn't told him anything. It was really surprising and he wondered if Miguel was actually the one that Hector was talking about. It couldn't have been him.

"Yes!" Hector said in a deep manly voice. "What do you know about that?"

"Nothing!" Alex shrugged, shaking his head. "I know Miguel because we work together but this deal you are talking about, I have no idea. He didn't tell me anything because it's not everything that he tells me."

"Really?" Hector was acting as if he suspected Alex and Alejandro didn't appreciate it at all. "Well, he is interested in me and I am sure you have something to do with this sudden interest Miguel has for me." Hecito was sure that Alex had told Miguel about him because it was the only way he could have found out about him.

"I am sorry, Hector." Alex reassured. "I assure you that I had no idea about this deal Miguel wants and I would have never advised Miguel to do business with you, knowing what you are capable of."

Alejandro knew what kind of man Hector was and he didn't want Miguel dealing with him. He knew very well that Miguel's beauty would tempt Hecito and he would be tempted to get him by force. Hector was sorta dangerous and Alejandro didn't want Miguel dealing with him but what could he do now?

"Come on." Hecito opened his arms, chuckling like an evil maniac. "Stop acting all innocent." He teased, winking at him. "I know you are involved in this." Then he even went ahead and told something that irritated Alex. He leaned forward and said, "I think you even told him about the dragons, right?"

"What the fuck?" Alex yelled, hitting his hands on the table. He hated that word and he didn't want to hear it at all. It was a past that he definitely wanted to forget about, the dragons. "Shut up, Hecito." He warned pointing at him. "I don't wanna hear about that."

"Hmm," Hector didn't seem concerned with the warning from his friend. "By the way, Antonio and Lambert never stopped their habits of raping young boys and now they have disappeared."

Why the fuck did Hector even bring that topic up? It just got Alejandro super mad. His heart pounded in fear... his breaths got violent and his body shook. He was giving Hector angry eyes and it seemed he wasn't even bothered about it.

"I don't fucking care." He snapped. The anger in his voice was just too much. "I don't even know anything about their disappearance." Of course, he had known because he had searched about the remaining members but he didn't want anything to do with them.

Alex got closer to Hecito's face and took a deep breath.

"I don't wanna know anything concerning that group from hell." He snarled, clenching his fists. He didn't want to know anything about his past and his sins. He was living peacefully and he didn't care about their group.

"Okay, relax." Maybe Hector had gone a little too far. "I believe you couldn't have told him about us because you are scared that the secret you have been keeping for 21 years might come to haunt you. And I also know we promised each other never to communicate after our last operation four years back but don't you have time for your brothers and..."

"You are not my brothers." Alex yelled, angrily pointing at Hector.

"Look, I just wanted to..."

"And why can't you understand and respect my decision." He yelled, snapping at the colonel. "I don't have the time or the will to continue talking about that group." His mood was definitely ruined. "Besides," He folded his arms on his chest. "Every one of us have gone on with our lives so don't ruin it for me." He clenched his fists, taking a deep breath. "You came here to find out something and I have already given you an answer." He slightly moved closer to the table, looking into Hector's eyes. "I didn't know anything about that deal and I wouldn't even let Miguel deal with someone like you, Hecito."

Hector took a long look at his friend or rather ex friend. He knew him very well and from that look in his face, he could tell very well that he was telling the truth. There was no denying that at all. He now knew that it wasn't a trick. Besides, the deal involved a lot of money and he couldn't afford to lose it to someone else.

"Okay, I now believe you." He yawned, getting up from the chair. "I will leave now, Alex. But I do hope this won't be the last time we will ever meet as friends, okay."

Alejandro got up and gave Hecito a really serious look. "Both of us know that it's for the best that we don't ever meet because we will only get into trouble. I have chosen to forget about everything including our past together so just leave and pretend we never know each other. This meeting never even happened, Colonel Alvarado. I don't know you and you don't know me."

Hearing Alex's words, Hector just laughed and shook his head. Without saying anything else, he left the office with that happy smile of his.

Alex who was now alone couldn't believe Hector had just tried his foolishness. He wondered what he had been thinking when he decided to visit him. He was really scared and he hoped that was the last time Hector was gonna pay him a visit again because he had even forgotten about their group of evil and had fixed his life.

"Is he crazy?" He said quietly, sitting back on his chair. "Why the fuck would he visit me knowing fullywell how dangerous it could be?"

Alex didn't want anything from his past coming back his future.

Alex could remember very well when he was really young. They had been in a gang called 'the dragons.' They were actually five of them and they had been raping young boys brutally and then killing them afterwards. They usually gave them a really painful death that they wouldn't forget. It had been fun and games for them in this corrupt country until they grew up and got their lives. The last rape and killing he had done was four years ago on an innocent young businessman. It had been Lambert who had told them about it and they had actually done it and arranged for the boy to be killed.

For twenty years, the dragons had been nothing but a mystery because they wore masks and the police never believed it existed because none of the victims survived. Alex knew if his past came to light, he was gonna be ruined. As it was, he was living a very comfortable life and he didn't want anything ruining it at all.

"I will never let my past come back to light." He vowed, clenching his fists. "Never..."

He took a deep breath, forgot it even happened and continued with his work.

***

Miguel arrived at his office, looking amazing as usual. He had his hair curled and then tied in a wonderful ponytail. He was wearing transparent glasses which showed his beautiful eyes and his beautiful face couldn't have looked as beautiful as it did.

Miguel was putting on a black skinny trouser which was super hot on him. He had a black half buttoned up designer's shirt tucked in his trouser and a black designer's blazer which was the last touch. On his feet were beautiful moccasin black shoes that made him look amazing.

Miguel had his guards with him and they were following behind. His grand entrance always made all his employees staring because he was just too magnificent. It was almost as if he was the celebrity of that company. In fact he was.

As Miguel was heading to his office, he noticed Lawrence and another girl staring at him as if they were statues. He stopped and went to them, instructing his guards to take his stuff in his office.

"Where is Carter?" Miguel asked them with a serious face. "Why isn't he here?"

Lawrence got really pissed when he heard Miguel asking about Carter. After stealing his man, he had the guts to ask about him too? It kinda made him mad.

"Why don't you ask Carter himself?" Lawrence answered rudely, rolling his eyes.

"What?" Miguel couldn't believe the nerve of Lawrence. He definitely didn't know him that well. "How dare you answer me in such a rude manner?" He snapped, pointing angrily at Lawrence who got a little scared by that tone La don had just used. "Never answer back at me ever again." He warned, folding his arms on his chest. "You know, I am quite surprised those words came from your mouth when the first you were all don this, don that, thank you don." He said angrily, giving Lawrence the angriest eyes he'd ever seen.

"I am so sorry about that." Iris chimed in, apologizing for her friend. "I have no idea why Carter stopped coming."

"Okay, since you are polite," Miguel said with a little smile. "I will allow you to call Carter so that he can come and explain to me why he quit when he was the one that had actually asked for the opportunity."

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers
123456...8