Wild Flower Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

"Good!" Miguel chuckled happily on the other end of the line. "I knew I could trust you on this, Brandon. Make sure everything goes according to plan."

"I wouldn't mess up." He smiled brightly, looking through the binoculars one more time. "I am gonna have to call you back."

Brandon cut the call and then continued with what he was doing. He was filled with nothing but rage and couldn't wait for the idiot to finally be killed. He was gonna be happy watching him going down. Then he was gonna watch him lose his stinking life.

"Hello!"

"Hey, why did you call?" The colonel said harshly on the other end of the line. "I am really busy right now. I will call you as soon as everything is done."

"I know you are busy but I just wanted to tell you that since Miguel trusts you, you need to personally supervise the cargo."

"Yeah, whatever." The Colonel chuckled bitterly on the other end of the line. "I know how to do these things so don't you dare tell me how to do my job."

Without saying anything else, Hector cut the call and continued with his job. On the other hand, Brandon who was watching everything from afar was grinning because he knew what was gonna happen next. The Colonel wasn't gonna know what hit him.

***

Meanwhile, Miguel was in his little lair with as much candles as he could get. The whole place was brighter than ever. Pictures of his parents, his uncle and Angelo were scattered all over the table and he was looking right at them.

Miguel's hair was free and there was just a lot of wind blowing through that place. His hair was blowing backwards. He was putting on a beautiful black robe with his arms wide open. He felt at peace and he needed help more than before.

"Thank you so much." Miguel said at the top of his voice, his voice echoing throughout the room. "I know that this wouldn't have been possible without all of you. Thank you so much for enabling me capture the third man that had destroyed my life nearly four years ago. Thank you so much."

He got closer to the table and breathed through the aroma of that room. "Now I want your help more than ever. Help me capture that man. Let him be destroyed just like he had destroyed my life back then. I want you to make him pay for everything."

He took a deep breath. "Help me, Angelo because you suffered more in the hands of that man. Let him taste how it feels like to be destroyed. Let him get that feeling as well and let him be destroyed today... at this moment."

Miguel closed his eyes and wished with his entire heart, body, mind and soul for his wish to come true. He definitely had no doubt because he knew it was gonna happen real soon. He definitely had no doubt.

*

Meanwhile, back at the site... everything went haywire when the police arrived and bust the colonel, catching him in the act. The colonel was caught off guard and nothing he said could have helped him. He was really surprised as how to the police got to know about a deal so private. He had to cooperate and he let them handcuff him together with the others.

Brandon felt like he was on top of the moon when he saw what had just happened. He laughed at the top of his voice, looking through the binoculars. His job was done and he couldn't have wished for it to go any better than it actually went. He was just too excited because it was all over for the ugly bastard. He watched as the colonel was being taken to the car before he decided to call Miguel.

"Tell me." Miguel said with a serious tone on the other end of the line.

"It is done." Brandon laughed manically. "The police have arrived and they have handcuffed the bastard. Right now they are about to send his ass to prison."

Miguel grinned, looking at his table. He was more than happy with the development. "That's really good, Brandon. You have done a good job and I am happy now."

He cut the call and looked at the table, smiling even brighter. His job was still not done but he was more than happy the Colonel had been caught in the act. Now what was remaining was for him to perform the final blow.

"Thank you." He felt at peace. "I knew you would never fail me. You have always been with me through this and Angelo..." He took his picture. "...you are my fighting spirit and I know very well that you wouldn't leave me alone. Thank you."

An evil grin appeared on Miguel's face. He was definitely happy with what he had achieved. Monkey had finally gone down.

***

Brian was in a really bad mood and he didn't know what to do or who to speak to. But he knew he was gonna be okay after seeing Felix and hence the reason why he had come to see him. Felix was holding Brian tightly, kissing his cheeks from time to time.

"Come on, baby." Felix said softly, rubbing on his back. "Why are you like this today? Tell what is wrong with you?"

"I don't know." Brian said angrily, remembering Miguel's words. "I have just had it with some things, Felix." He gave a gloomy sigh. "I just wanna forget about everything."

"Is this about Miguel again?" Felix was definitely pissed.

By the way, Felix was still looking for ways to destroy Miguel. He wasn't gonna stop until he destroyed him and he was gonna do it without him even noticing it. He was gonna destroy him and that was a promise he wasn't gonna go back on.

"Please, let's not talk about him."

"You are definitely right." Felix moved his hand and slowly traced Brian's waist, massaging on it. "But I can take care of your problems. Why don't you take those problems away and replace it with pleasure? Let me show you love, Brian."

"By making love to me?" Brian chuckled nervously, burying his head deeper into Felix's chest. "No! To me, lovemaking is much more than just sex, Felix."

Felix knew very well what Brian meant by what he had just said. He sighed and cleared his throat.

"I don't think you need to be afraid of anything, Brian." He kissed on his head. "You know very well that Miguel never loved me and I never felt for Miguel what I feel for you."

Brian raised his head and looked at Felix. Their faces were really close and their lips were almost meeting. They could feel each other's breaths and their hearts were racing. It was clear the two of them felt something for each other.

"There are a lot of things that we need to consider aside from that." Brian said with a sigh. "There are just so many things, not just Miguel."

Felix rubbed on Brian's lips, trying to get closer to him but Brian moved his face away.

"Felix, please!"

"But you know how much I love you, Brian." He confessed, feeling his heart racing. "I want you in my life and I have already told you this. Why won't you give me a chance and forget about Miguel for once? I know you are like this because he said something to you or maybe even did something bad to you. I know how that boy acts. He might be just young but he is really evil. Tell me what..."

"No!" Brian shook his head. He didn't want to say anything to Felix. He felt something for him but he wasn't gonna tell him anything. "I have to get back home. Maybe he is looking for me."

"Really?" Felix moved his hands from Brian's neck. "How long are you are planning to stay under Miguel?"

Brian looked at Felix and he honestly didn't know what answer to give him.

***

Christian was at his house and God knew he couldn't stop thinking about Miguel. There were just thoughts about Miguel and they wouldn't go away no matter what happened. He was thinking about the words Miguel had said to him about his mistrust and also the kiss. The kiss he had shared with Miguel made his body so hot that he was starting to sweat.

"What are you doing to me, Miguel?" He said, shaking his head. "Just what are you doing to me?"

Christian didn't know what was going on with him but he needed Miguel by his side so much. He quickly picked up his phone and dialed Miguel's number. The phone started ringing and he was actually hoping and praying he was gonna pick up.

*

Meanwhile, Miguel heard his phone ringing but he didn't even bother to check who was calling. He just threw a cushion on it so that it would stop ringing. It was already night and Miguel was seated comfortably on a couch in his room with his eyes directed at the huge TV. He was wearing a dark blue designer's cargo short, red t-shirt and his hair were just free. He had a big smile on his face and he was just too happy.

Miguel was looking at the TV and he wouldn't have been happier than he was. It was the night news and the news about Hector's arrest was all over. It was showing the video of how Hector had been arrested and when Miguel saw that face, he couldn't have been happier.

Hector's face looked like his world had come to an end. The headlines, "Famous Colonel Alvarado caught in illegal dealings. He was arrested today after they caught him in the act. The very well known Colonel who has been known to be really good at what he does was today arrested dealing with the mafia."

"You deserve it, you bastard." Miguel chuckled manically, watching as he was being thrown into a car. "You are such a bastard." He stood up and took a sip of his wine to celebrate. "This is only the beginning for you."

He laughed and continued celebrating. Hmm, I can't wait to see what Miguel has for this stupid bastard.

***

The next day, Miguel was seated at the beautiful glass and golden dining table, looking hot and lovely in what he was wearing. He was putting on a beautiful golden tight trouser, red shirt which he had tucked in and then half way buttoned. His chest was exposed and he was sexy.

He was wearing blood red shoes that just added that sexy touch to him. He had crossbelts on and they looked really lovely on him. He had a glass of apple juice on the table which he was really enjoying with some cookies. His hair was just curled and then let loose. He was just too hot.

Miguel's happiness was just on a different level that day. He was ecstatic. He was going over his schedule with his assistant. They were still discussing when Brian came with a serious face and stood there, looking at the assistants.

"Can you leave us alone?" Brian said harshly to the assistant. "I want to talk to Miguel."

The assistants bowed and quickly left. Brian grabbed a seat and then looked at Miguel who wasn't even bothered to look at him as he was a little mad at him for leaving the house the previous day. He was now sure Brian was hiding something from him and he didn't like it.

"How are you, Miguel?"

Miguel looked at Brian coldly, taking a sip of his juice. He was surprised. "Look who decided to show up. Welcome." He chuckled happily, looking at his schedule. "I actually had no idea that you would come back."

"Look, Miguel... I am really sorry." He apologized. "It's just that you were too busy to tell you where I went the previous night."

Miguel looked at Brian and surprised him by laughing happily. "I have said what I had to say to you." He chirped. "You are old enough to do whatever you want with your life."

To say Brian was surprised would be an understatement. He had expected Miguel to be mad at him but what he had just said really surprised him a lot. He looked at Miguel closely and there was no denying that the boy was really happy.

"Why aren't you as furious today as you looked the other day?" he frowned, looking at the smiling boy. "You really look happy." He chuckled, crossing his arms on his chest. "Is this about Christian or your revenge?"

Miguel raised his face and looked at Brian, now getting serious. He had no idea why Brian had become so nosy. It was so annoying.

"It's none of your business." He smiled in mock, looking away.

"You know what Miguel," Brian sighed, shaking head. "It hurts so much that you don't trust me."

Miguel looked at Brian with a raised eyebrow. "You are right about that." he chuckled bitterly, getting closer to him. "But what hurts more is that the people that you love the most don't understand or even trust you."

Miguel didn't want to talk to Brian anymore because he didn't wanna argue as they had been doing recently because of Brian's sudden change which Miguel was gonna find out soon. He picked up his juice and went to continue with his assistants, leaving Brian all alone.

***

Hector was in a room, seated on a small chair and leaning on a table. He was trying to think clearly what had gone wrong with the deal and why the police had arrived and arrested him. Everything was just not making any sense.

His heart was pounding in fear... his breaths were short and painful... his body felt cold... he was trembling and his fear was at its maximum. Nothing like that had ever happened to him before. He was now sure that everyone knew about it and they were probably laughing at him. He was in pain.

Suddenly the door opened and he heard heavy footsteps coming towards him. He could tell from the cologne that filled the room that someone other than the men that had been coming to see him had come and he was hoping it wasn't someone to bring him more trouble. He just wanted everything to be clear.

Hector took a deep breath, slowly raising his face. As soon as he saw the person that was in that room, his face got hot and he instantly started sweating. His heart pounded even more, making him feel like he had just had a heart attack. His pain got intense and his breaths got hard.

He quickly got up and stood straight, gasping.

"General Raul!" he exclaimed, feeling even more scared.

The huge general in the room looked at Hector with a really serious face. He was a tall, huge muscular man with a tan skin. He had short dark hair, blue eyes and a handsome face. He was in his uniform and it just scared Hector even more. His mouth shook on its own just from the gaze the general was giving him.

"I can't believe you could do this." The general said in his deep manly voice which sounded a bit angry. "I find everything that has happened quite shocking because Hector..." He paused and looked at the sweating man who was failing to make eye contact with him. "...you have an impeccable record."

Hector took a deep breath and looked at his general with confidence. "General," He slightly bowed. "I prefer my record remain impeccable."

The general groaned, thumping his foot on the floor. "That's impossible." He roared, his angry voice filling the entire room. He got closer and just shook his head. Hector was definitely busted. "Do you have anything to say?"

"No!" Hector said simply. He wasn't gonna say anything until he found out who was really behind what had happened to him.

"I would like to talk to my lawyer." He said to the general, literally pleading with him.

The general looked at Hector and just shook his head. He took a quick turn and looked at the guards in the room. "You may let the lawyer inside."

The guards bowed and one of them left. The general just glanced and displayed his disappointment by shaking his head. Then without saying anything to the man he had trusted so much... he left. Hector sat back on the chair and he knew things were gonna be bad for him. Now his only hope was to talk to the lawyer.

It wasn't long before the guard came back and when Hector saw the lawyer that had come inside, he simply froze with his mouth gaping. It was Brandon and he looked really serious. He was dressed in a red designer's suit, white shirt inside and black shoes. He was looking presentable and no way was that man his lawyer so he was really surprised.

Brandon on the other hand was at the verge of laughing at the Colonel for falling into the trap. He loved the look he gave him and that surprised face. If only he could finish him off then he would be the happiest man on this earth.

Brandon turned and faced the guards. "Can you leave us alone?" He said with a serious face. "I would like to talk to my client in private."

"But we..."

"You should respect the client lawyer confidentiality." He said with warning in his voice.

The guards looked at each other, nodded and then left. When Brandon faced Hector again, the man was standing up and he looked really mad. If not for one thing then Brandon would have teased him and told him all about what had happened but he had other things to do.

"You!" Hector said angrily, shaking his head. "What are you doing here?"

"Relax!" Brandon smiled brightly at him. "I am a lawyer and..."

"Is Miguel the one that caused my arrest?" he asked angrily. "I am sure that he is the one that made them arrest me, right?"

"What?" Brandon gasped. The Colonel was definitely clever than he had actually thought. "What are you talking about?" Miguel?" He chuckled, trying to be more convincing. "That's impossible. Miguel wasn't part and parcel of this. Why would he seek to destroy you?"

Hector was definitely sure of one thing and Brandon wasn't convincing enough. "I know he is part of this plot and that's why you are here, right?"

"No!" Brandon shook his head. But he was dying to kill the bastard.

"I am sure that little boy is the one." He said harshly, clenching his fists.

Hector was really angry... he was scared... he was screwed. But he was sure that Miguel had something against him and hence the reason why he had plotted to destroy him. The problem was that he didn't know how he was gonna prove it.

Brandon was really happy for the situation Hector had found himself in. It was punishment for what he had done to Miguel.

"You are wrong about that." he said with an assuring look. "Maybe this had something to do with your past. Trust me."

But Hector wasn't buying it at all. He was just looking at Brandon, trying to see through him. "Don't try to play with me, Brandon." He warned, pointing his finger angrily at him. "I have protected my family... my career and I am sure that Miguel has something against me." He snarled, getting closer to Brandon. "Just who is that boy in reality?"

"You know everything about him." Brandon argued. "He is just a young businessman. Why would he do this to you? It doesn't make any sense because I have known Miguel my entire life." He lied with a smile. "He wouldn't do such a thing. He isn't like that at all."

Hector was now in rage mode. His heart was about to burst out of his chest. Adrenaline was all over his body. He felt like he had poison in his veins rather than blood. He was breathing harshly and his body was trembling in fear and anger. He didn't know what to do.

"I am sure that boy is not who he seems to be." He said hoarsely, feeling his fists tremble. "He is probably behind my arrest."

Brandon gave a gloomy sigh, rolling his eyes. He was running out of patient with Hector. He was making him really mad.

"For the last time..." He groaned. "...Miguel had nothing to do with this."

"I don't care." Hector snarled, breathing like a predator. He had something in his mind. "I promise I am gonna get revenge and destroy that boy."

Hearing what Hector had just said about Miguel, he simply lost control. He was filled with rage. His heart started pounding and his breaths got really harsh. He clenched his fists as his body trembled in rage and fury. He was now really mad and the way he looked at Hector was as if he wanted to kill him.

"Don't you dare?" he pointed angrily, his voice sounding like a scratched glass. "If you dare try to even mention him..." He chuckled bitterly, sounding with warning. "...he will not even spare your life."

"What?"

To say the Colonel was surprised would definitely be an understatement. He got really scared by what Brandon had just told him. He was scared as hell and didn't know how he was gonna react. He was now wondering how powerful a young boy like Miguel could be.

"Are you threatening me?"

"No!" Brandon laughed out in mock. "Miguel might seem little but he doesn't like people using him in foolish things."

"But..."

"I have already told you he isn't involved in this because he can never do that." he was really angry. "Get that into your thick skull okay."

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers
1...345678