Wild Night For Innocent Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I put this inside of you sweetie?" Dave said.

I did not answer right away, but just stared at the biggest cock I had ever seen. I was huge and shining with the oil I had rubbed on it. He sawed is cock back and forth across my pussy lips. The sensation was so intense I could not answer him verbally, so I nodded yes as my mind raced at the site of what was about to enter my tight pussy. I was even tighter than usual because I had not been fucked in a while, but I never gave it a second thought like a normally would. I have had sex with guys with huge cocks and they always hurt going in and sometimes I had to stop them or limit the amount they tried to push into me. Not this time. Not on Ecstasy with my pussy this wet and willing. This thing would feel great! Tonight was the night that I was "that slut who loved to get fucked by huge cocks." Tonight would be a night my pussy would never forget!!

"I want to watch this" Karen said.

She was done being fucked as evidenced by all the cum Mark had shot on her hair and face. She came over and laid a big wet kiss on me as she reached down and slowly played with my pussy. Then she slid her finger inside of me.

Man she is so wet." she said to Dave

"And you feel so good sweetie." Karen said to me.

The taste of her kiss was mixed with Marks cum. She wiped her face back and forth across my lips and I lapped up the cum with glee. Cum never tasted so good!

Are you ready?" Karen said.

She grabbed a hold of Dave's cock and put it and the entrance of my pussy. Dave pushed it in slowly. It went in surprisingly easy.

"Oh GOD THAT FEELS SOOOO good" I moaned.

He moved his cock in and out of my pussy inch by inch very slowly. I was in heaven.

"OH God....oh God...yes...oh my God...ooooo that feels so good...I love the feeling....I feel you stretching my pussy ....it feels so good!" I moaned out load.

I concentrated on the feeling inside me of his cock stretching my vagina open. Normally I would be in pain, but now because of the E, I instead had the wildest sexual feelings. I watched his cock slowly plunge into me. He massaged by abdomen up to my breasts.

" UMMM, I love this!" I thought.

The sensation of his cock was intense. As he slowly pulled out of me I could feel my vagina being


pulled out with it. Then he pulled it all the way out. My pussy closed up and I waited. He pushed it back in and I could feel my vagina open back up again. It was crazy, but I was in heaven. I have never been so turned on. Never so wet. My pussy was producing copious amounts of love juice. I could feel it leaking past my stretched out pussy and his cock!

" You are fucking me soooo good baby....I'm so turned on....." I managed to say in between strokes of his fabulous love tool.

Karen stood above me a lowered her pussy onto my face and I started to eat her out as Dave went at my pussy. It felt like forever that Dave fucked me. Karen came hard on my face and I lapped up her pussy juice, then she moved aside. I looked down and saw what I had only been feeling before.

Dave's cock was moving all the way in! All 9 inches were disappearing into my pussy somehow. Then he pulled his cock out and ran it back in slowly.

" Oh god..oh god.....oh god" was all I could say.

Then he slowly pulled it all the way out and laid it on my abdomen Then he sawed it back and forth across my pussy lips again. It was slick with my love juice. Karen licked her lips at the site and bent down and started to suck his cock. Carl and Mark had been watching the action from the side stoking their hug hard-ons.

" How does it feel baby, would you like more cocks inside you?" Karen said with a wide smile looking up from sucking on Dave's cock.

" Is that possible, I don't think I can take another cock in me at once." I said innocently. " I'll show you, Dave get up and lie down on the floor over there."" She said.

Dave got up and laid down on the carpet.

" Now sweetie get up and go over to Dave and sit on his cock for me, trust me you are going to love this!" Karen said with a huge grin.

I got up. I was a little wobbly so Carl had to help me over to Dave. I got down on my knees and straddled him and gave him a very wet French kiss while Karen sucked Dave's cock. After a few minutes Karen took Dave's cock and pointed it at my very wet vagina. Then I lowered myself onto his cock while still locked in a very good feeling French kiss. I had that great full feeling again. I put both my hands down on his chest to help my balance and then proceeded to pull my vagina up and down on his wonderful feeling penis. I said "pull up and down" because, he was so big it did not matter how wet I was, my vagina was stretched to the limit and that's what it felt like...pulling against all the wide girth friction of Dave's fabulous cock! It was so nice. I stroked up all the way until he was just about to come out then I slowly went all the way back down. I ground my pubic bone against his, feeling his cock inside me rubbing every part of my insides as it move around. I had forgotten about what Karen had said until I felt a hand hold me down when I was fully impaled on Dave's cock.


" Just hold it there Mary and wait for Carl, he is going to give you something else to enjoy along with Dave." Said Karen.

While I waited I bent over and kissed Dave. I loved his lips and his tongue. I sucked his tongue and kissed him passionately.

" I love your cock Dave, you have the best feeling penis." I moaned in his ear.

Carl knelt behind me. I had no idea what I was in for! He massaged by back and breasts then he put his cock up to my ass and ran it along the crack. I was very busy kissing Dave, and loving his man meat inside my vagina, to fully realize what was about to happen. He put his cock up against my ass and started to push it in. Suddenly, but with slutty expectation, I realized that I was about to be ass fucked for the first time! I felt the head pop in past my o ring.

" OOOHHH god that feels great" I moaned.

Carl worked his cock all the way into my ass slowly, taking his time. I started to push up on Dave so I could feel both cock plunging into me. What a feeling.

" What a slut." I thought.

It was not too long ago that I wouldn't let either of them touch me, much less fuck me, and now they both had me a once. I loved the feeling of being ass fucked and double penetrated by them.

"Oh God...go slow....oh God yes," I moaned.

Karen called Mark over and he knelt beside me on the floor. Mark took his cock out and guided into my mouth. I sucked on it with glee. Now I had all three guys in all my holes. I would have never ever thought it possible. I can see what Karen was taking about though. I loved it. At the time I had no idea why but I loved the feeling of being used by these guys.

After what seemed forever we all stopped. Carl slowly pulled his cock out of my ass and I just lay there on Dave with his rock hard cock still inside of me. Karen was lying on the easy chair using a dildo on herself while watching the acting.

"Mary, come over here and eat me out baby, would you please, I need that tongue of yours on my pussy?" she said as she worked the dildo in and out of her pussy.

I looked up from lying on Dave. I pushed myself up and slowly pulled my vagina off Dave's wonderful tool.

"Dave....please fuck me in the ass while I eat Karen out...Please baby. I think it would feel great if you fucked my ass while I sucked on Karen's pussy... please" I whispered in his ear.


I was so high that words and thoughts that I never thought I would utter came out naturally. Dave of course agreed happily. I crawled over to Karen on my hands and knees. She pulled the dildo out of her and waited. I began to eat her out with relish. Karen just lay back and moaned. I felt Dave's cock push up against my ass. He was wider and longer then Carl and I felt it. I felt my ass stretching to accommodate his huge member.

"Oh baby...stretch my ass...oh yes please fuck me...fuck me ass.....fuck your little slut," I moaned.

It felt so wonderfully slutty and sexy saying these things for all to hear! I spread my legs and tilted my ass up to give him a better access to my ass and to help him get it all the way in. I was defiantly being stretched. I could feel it.

"Oh yes fuck my ass...slowly baby...oh I feel it stretching open...oh yes...oh god..." I said in between sucking the life out of Karen's pussy.

She tasted so good. The sensation of her pussy lips on my mouth and the feel of being ass fucked had me going. I was such a slut.

Little innocent me was eating pussy for the first time and taking it up the ass; the firsts for me were piling up this night for sure!!

I timed my sucking of her pussy with the slow strokes of his cock. Dave picked up the tempo of his strokes in and out of my little virgin ass. He was going from tip to balls deep in just a couple of seconds now. I had not realized how much he was fucking me. Dave was close to cuming and Carl and Mark were not far behind as they were both stroking their cocks right over us. Dave pulled his cock slowly out my ass.

"I'm going to cum Mary" Dave said.

"Oh please shoot it all over me" I begged.

I got on my knees. All three of them were standing over me stroking their cocks. I took turns sucking off each of them. I had Dave's cock in my mouth while I stroked the other two. I did not think I could do this, but it worked great and they loved it.

"Man she is good at this, what a good cock sucker she is" They all commented.

I was sucking Dave's cock as far down as it would go, all the way to the back of the throat.

"Take him all the way Mary, swallow him, try it. Just loosen your throat and swallow.' Karen said as she proceeded to deep throat Mark while looking right at me.

She looked great with her mouth all the way up against Mark's balls with his cock all the way down


her throat. I smiled at her and said. "I'll give it a try"

The I looked up to Dave who looked like he was in heaven and said

Do you want me to suck your cock all the way down my throat baby? Would you like to see me try?" "Oh yes sweetie please," Dave begged.

Karen was mouth fucking Mark now and he loved it.

I ran my hands up and down Dave's lovely shaft and then got it nice and lubed up with my spit. Then I started to suck his cock. I sucked on his huge shaft, moving it closer to the back of my throat. Finally his cock hit the back of my throat and to my amazement my throat opened up without gagging. I pushed his cock past the entrance to my throat. I was so happy about being able to deep throat. I pushed it farther down and his cock started the long journey down my throat. Little by little I was working my way down his massive member to his balls. I pulled it out and sucked it back in. Then I went for it all. I sucked up his shaft slowly and gobbled his cock all the way down until my lips were in his pubic hair. I stayed there for a while massaging his ass with my hands. I looked up at Dave who was staring at me in amazement.

"Baby that feels so good and you look so good swallowing my cock" Dave said.

I moved up and down his shaft now. Loving the feeling of his cock traveling down my throat and back out again.

Chalk up another first for the night for me, deep throating, wow!

Dave had his eyes closed and held my head in his hands guiding me up and down his shaft. Dave now started to throat fuck me slowly like Mark was doing to Karen. He pushed and pulled my head off and onto his cock in a steady motion. I had my throat fully open now and Dave was taking full advantage of it. Karen almost had Mark cuming and Dave was not far behind. Karen stopped blowing Mark and said for all of them to shoot their loads on me.

"This is going to be great" she said.

Mark was the first to blow and he shot cum all over my head and face as I deep throated Dave. What a feeling! I felt huge strings of cum land on my face and hair. Some landing in my eye socket and I had to close my eyes. Dave and Carl were both getting very close. I stopped blowing Dave and just stared at him with a cum covered face.

"Hit me baby with your wonderful cum" I begged.

Both Carl and Dave exploded on me at the same time. Carl aimed for my breasts and Dave shot it all over. He had by far the biggest bounty of cum. He covered my face and then shot the rest on my


breasts. I rubbed it all over. I was a cum covered slut now.

Karen had the where-will-all to get a camera and, without me knowing, shot a couple of pictures of me with huge amounts of cum all over me. I was really quite a site.

I took a shower, more for the feeling than need to get clean. Everybody came in and we had a great time cleaning each other. Karen suggested that the boys shave my pussy and in the current state I was in, it sounded like a great idea.

We went back out to the living room and I laid on the couch spread my legs wide and gave the green light with my eyes.

"Shave my pussy boys, make it perfectly smooth," I said in my sexiest voice.

They got the shaving cream and rubbed it on my pussy. Then Dave, my favorite, took up the razor and started to shave me. It felt wonderful and I loved it how the boys stared at my pussy while it happened. In no time I was perfectly smooth. I had never been shaved and it looked very sexy.

Karen was the first to say "Can I take it for a test drive", as she got on the floor between my legs and proceeded to give a licking I will never forget.

The feeling of her tongue was absolutely fabulous! Dave took a turn for a while and ate me out like a king.

"Oh yes Dave, eat me...oh yes oh yes..please... Dave, fuck me with that cock of yours pleas,." I begged.

Dave got up and took my legs which had been on the floor and picked them up and bent them over me until both of my feet were by my ears. He then took his fantastic cock and proceeded to fuck me like never before. He took long stokes in and out of me then picked up the pace and really started to fuck me, harder than ever. He was going all the way in and out, faster and faster.

"Do you like it Mary?" Dave said.

"Oh yes Dave fuck me ...oh fuck me please...fuck me," I begged.

I looked down at the assault on my pussy. It was stretched to the limit and I loved every minute. He pulled out and put it in my ass and proceeded to give a first class ass fucking while holding my legs against my ears.

We stopped after a while. Dave pulled out of my ass. I had gotten used to it now and actually missed it. We all took a breather on the couch, mixed some drinks and just hung out. I was in between Dave and Carl. Karen was in Mark's lap on the easy chair. We all talked about what a great time we were having. I found myself totally at ease taking about being fucked.


"I just loved it when you got behind me a really stretched my ass and fucked me Dave...you are such a stud, thank you for fucking me, thank you for your lovely cock" I said while giving him a really slutty sultry smile.

"You are great Mary, you have the best ass and I just love how tight your pussy is to, you are a great lay and I would fuck you anytime you ask baby. Dave said with a smile.

"I just love the look of my cock in your ass Mary while you were fucking Dave, you took it like a champ" Carl said.

We were all have a great time and it was only 11pm. The whole night was ahead of us. To be continued......

12