All Comments on 'Wild Night With Friends'

by Neecer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Great Story

That was great next time invite that other friends wife along then there would be enough for everyone .

Pat M.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So whore

What did you do for your hubby?

Did you bring home a hot 20 yo for him?

Did you set him up with a sexy 30 yo with great tits?

Fuck no. This is a one sided thing she fucks around he gets sloppy seconds.

I guess that is a cuckolds dream because that is what he is now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't worry about it.

Hubby found her stories kicked her slut ass than kicked her out. She is free to fuck anyone she likes but having to work all the time, and now she looks back at her cheating and its not as erotic as she thought at the time, just cheap, sordid, destructive. The slut quit writing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
The devil is in the details

Trouble is, the details are sparse, and the few which are there are implausible! There is also a serious editing problem...it looks like the first draft got jammed into an envelope and mailed (or emailed) as soon as the last period was entered! The 'plot' is as unimaginative as I have read!

On the positive side, I think the little she-devil on the bio-page is as cute as a button.

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
preceded

I do believe the word you're looking for is "proceeded." Get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Definitely erotic.

Writers Craft could have been a bit better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Erotic. Pornographic. There are couples with open-door marriages. They can be found in cute small towns & cosmopolitan cities alike

Some women LOVE to fuck. Period. If her husband does not want her to fick other men, she will have lovers behind his back.

A husband who loves to share his wife with friends is not weird, he is just much kinkier than most of us.

To each their own: some people LOVE to play golf or do yoga or watch tennis; some people love orher pleasures...

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Pure USDA GRADE A Shit.

I guess back in the day this really badly written lame story was erotic but people have moved on from trash these days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous