Wild Riders Pt. 02

Story Info
Kelly and Monica meet up again with the Broken Arrow gang.
7.2k words
3.91
11.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trip20
trip20
6 Followers

Kelly reached over and slapped at the snooze button on her alarm. On a normal morning, she'd wake up tired and cranky, wearing a scowl until her first cup of coffee. This morning a faint smile appeared on her face instead, as she recalled the dream she just had.

It had been almost two months since that unexpected and unforgettable night with the Broken Arrow gang, yet there were times -much like this morning- when it felt like only yesterday. She eventually lost count after the first couple of weeks, exactly how many of her dreams involved Lance. Some of them were brief and innocent encounters with him, something as simple as a beach picnic, or a motorcycle ride through a gorgeous stretch of tree laced highway. Others—the ones that she remembered and enjoyed the most—involved situations of a more explicit nature.

This morning's in particular was bound to be one to remember. It was short, but the feelings and emotions were so prominent, she actually convinced herself that she could smell his scent lingering as she played it over in her mind. The dream took place on the very bed in which she was now waking up. In it, she had just laid down for the night. Stripped to just her ivy white thongs, her small frame spread liberally on top of the covers. Not seconds after she closed her eyes, Kelly felt a slight brush against her upper right thigh. Thinking it was her cat, Mittens, she reached down to swipe him away, only to find she was touching a hand. Her body jumped and her eyes shot open in panic. Her terror quickly dissolved though, as she saw it was Lance, kneeling on the bed in front of her spread legs. A smile quickly formed on Kelly's face as her heart beat slowly steadied.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

Lance gave her his wide grin, the same one that turned her to mush every time she saw it. "I couldn't stay away from you. I had to see you."

"How do you know where I live? How'd you even get in?"

"That's not important right now, is it?" He brought his hand back to her thigh as he said this, running it slowly up and down her leg, giving her goose bumps.

"I've missed you," she found herself blurting out, unable to hide the truth from him.

"I've missed you too, baby," he said as he moved his hand to her left leg, continuing the up and down soft rubbing motion.

"You're all I think about." Kelly said. "Every day I remember what we did that night, the things we did."

"Me too, baby, me too." His hand moved up to her tanned stomach and began making slow circles around her navel. "That night was something special. You are something special."

Lance involved his other hand now, and moved them to her small but erect nipples. He gently squeezed with his thumb and finger, rolling them back and forth. Kelly arched her back as he did this. His hands left her tits and moved down to her panties, which he slowly pulled down her tan, seductive legs and flung to the ground. His blue eyes locked with hers as he leaned down and gently began licking her pussy, moving his tongue steadily up and down in between her swollen lips. Kelly let out a pleasurable sigh. She grabbed his head with the hand not covering her mouth, shoving him deeper into her thighs. That wonderfully familiar tingling began down below, telling her she was on the verge of orgasm. She was almost there, about to reach climax, when the alarm began buzzing.

Reliving her fantasy had gotten her wet again, and as she awoke, she caught herself rubbing through her panties, moving her index finger in a small, steady circle around her clit. She was about to move her finger inside of her underwear to get a little more intimate, when the alarm went off again. A groan escaped her as she reached over and slapped it again, this time knocking it off the night table.

"T.G.I. fucking F." Kelly muttered as she stumbled over to her closet and draped on the first set of clean clothes she could find. Once she got to her job as a dental assistant, the pale green scrubs would hide whatever she was wearing anyway, so spending anytime fretting over what to wear to work each day was futile. She was running behind by at least ten minutes so her teeth didn't quite get the usual thorough brushing and she had to skip the mouthwash altogether. Thank god for breath mints, she thought to herself as she grabbed her purse and keys and shot out the door to her Mustang.

Traffic was unusually on her side this morning, and she ended up being a few minutes early for her shift. As she made her way to the front door of the building, a bird whistle pinged her phone, informing her she had a new email. When she saw it was from Lance, she felt herself turning blush red. It had been at least a week, maybe more, since the two had corresponded. For the first month or so, not a day went by that they didn't keep in touch at least once. Occasionally it was a phone call, but mostly it was email or text, and usually involved a degree of salacious flirtation. Nevertheless, the last couple of weeks had seen it die down a bit, mostly on his end. The last couple of texts she had sent his way had gone unanswered, so she had forced herself over the past week to stop as well. It was stupid, she knew, and acting this way made her feel like an immature pupil with an unhealthy crush on teacher. Kelly had a strong stubborn side, however, which allowed her to remain silent thus far, no matter how difficult it was. When she saw he was the one to break the silence, she felt a twinge of relief laced with a feeling of victory and pride. This meant he was still there and thinking about her.

Kelly had a minute or two to spare before clocking in, so she stayed outside and opened up her email.

Kelly,

Sorry for being out of touch for so long, been busy with the usual bullshit life throws at you. Hope you're doing well. How's the job?

I wanted to let you know that the gang will be coming your way next weekend. The biker convention we usually attend in St. Louis was moved out to Flagstaff. It's gonna be a long ass ride for us, but it will be worth it. We plan to take Interstate-25 so we'll be heading right to you. If all goes to plan, we should be in Santa Fe next Saturday afternoon at the latest. Shane has a buddy from there who apparently has a nice house just outside of the city, so we're gonna spend the night there.

I know this is short notice, but Dawg just told me about it yesterday. I understand if you have plans and can't make it, but if you can make the time, it'd be really great to see you. It feels like it's been a lot longer than two months since we first met and since... that night! I think Curt said he was gonna get a hold of Monica and invite her as well, but you should invite her yourself either way.

Anyway, let me know as soon as you can if you're able to free some time to meet up with us. I'll send you the directions to the house either way. Hope to see you next weekend, and I apologize again for staying out of touch for so long.

Take care,

Lance

Kelly had to steady herself against the building wall as her mind began spinning in such a flurry that she couldn't see straight. A smile formed on her face despite the wooziness. She was going to see him again. Even when they were writing each other frequently, there was always a small but poignant voice in the back of her head convincing her that when all was said and done and the dust had settled, the fling they had was just that—a fling. With him in Missouri and her in New Mexico, it seemed only a matter of time until the correspondence slowed before stopping entirely.

Once her head stopped looping and she glanced at her watch, she saw that although she showed up early, she was now almost five minutes late. She wasn't fazed at all though, as her mind for the next several hours focused solely on Lance.

The minutes that morning trickled to seconds, and by the time her lunch rolled around, she was convinced she had worked a full forty hours in the span of four and a half. As soon as she turned her phone back on while lunching at the taco stand across the street, there was a text message waiting from Monica. CALL ME!! was all it said.

"Looks like someone else just got an invite," she mumbled to no one in particular as she hit the CALL button. The phone hadn't reached the second ring before Monica picked up and screamed into Kelly's ear.

"Oh my God, woman! You will never guess who I just heard from!"

"I'm pretty sure I could guess on my first try, I just heard from Lance this morning."

"So he told you about next weekend?" she asked, and before Kelly could respond, exclaimed, "They're gonna be here! We're gonna see them again!"

Monica probably had even more reason to be ecstatic about the news. Like Kelly, Monica and Curt had kept close contact for the first few weeks, but they began fading quickly after that, and seemed to reach a mutual conclusion that with so many miles between them, it wasn't going to work out long term. As recently as last Friday night, though, Monica got a little too tipsy off mint juleps and spilled to Kelly that she still had strong feelings for Curt, and wished they were still in touch. Now Curt was back on the scene, and Monica could not hide her excitement.

"Wait a minute, what makes you think I plan on going?" Kelly couldn't stop from smirking as she asked this.

"Oh, whatever, Kell! I know you've been thinking about Lance as much as I've been thinking about that big, strong man of mine!"

"Maybe, maybe." Kelly paused for a second to sort her thoughts. "It was quite the experience, but I'm not sure if I'm up for anything like that again. Kind of a one-time thing, you know?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Monica replied. "It was a fun night, but I wasn't able to walk right for at least a week after that. And if we only get to see them for one night, I'd like to spend as much of it as I can with just Curt."

"Yeah, spending some alone time with Lance sounds wonderful to me." A few seconds of silence fell between them, and without uttering a word, both knew that they were going to meet up with Broken Arrow next weekend.

"Well, looks like it's settled then Kell Bell. Looks like we're doing this."

"I'm down, but maybe we set some ground rules with the guys when we accept their invitations?" Kelly suggested.

"Yeah, like maybe we tell 'em we'd like to keep the sausage fest to one apiece."

Kelly laughed. "I don't think that's too much for us to ask, now is it?"

"Hell no, girl. And if they don't agree, well...fuck 'em."

***

As promised, there was an email from Lance waiting for her when she got off work, giving her the address to the house. When she went home and map quested it, she saw that it was indeed just on the outskirts of Santa Fe, a mere 25 minute drive, according to the directions. Kelly came close to texting him back several times that night to confirm she would be going, but she made a pact with Monica that they would wait until at least the following night to accept their respective invitations.

Kelly made it until shortly after four before her body simply would not allow her to live one more second without responding to the goddamned email. Although she felt a small twinge of guilt for giving in before the promised time, she was willing to bet good money that Monica had already responded to Curt, possibly as early as last night.

She tried her best to keep the email brief and to the point, taking care to keep it free of any anxiety or anticipation. Why yes, she did happen to have that particular evening free, as did Monica. Sure, she could meet up sometime Saturday night, but it might have to be later since she did have this one important thing planned in the afternoon. If there was anything she needed to bring along, she made it clear for him to let her know. At the end, almost as if an afterthought, she mentioned there wasn't much interest from her side regarding having another bout of fun with the entire gang. When she finished and sent it off, she had to ask herself whom she thought she was fooling. He knew, as well as she did, that there was still tension between them, long distance or not. They had made a strong connection that night.

Sleep did not come easy that night, or any night really, leading up to the weekend. The week went by much faster than she thought, probably because she experienced it in a distant haze. The thought of seeing him again, holding him again, having him inside of her again, was so fervent that everything seemed to exist in a surreal state. He responded to her email quickly, expressing how glad he was to hear she was going to make it, and that of course there was no intention of them having any more group fun. He made it clear that he wanted her to himself.

***

She did not see Monica at all that week, mostly due to Monica being swamped at her own job as a bartender at Dooley's, a dive bar in downtown Santa Fe. Nevertheless, when Friday evening came, Monica was knocking on her door, suitcase in one hand and a bottle of cheap wine in the other. They figured it best for her to crash at Kelly's for the night, and then head out from there the following night. Kelly had three bottles to match Monica's, and by the time all four were polished off, it was well past midnight and neither were quite able to walk, or even stand for that matter.

They spent Saturday afternoon shopping, eating, drinking, pretty much anything to pass the time until the evening arrived, all while nursing their respective hangovers. It was after six when they finally felt somewhat alive again, and they found themselves saddled up at a bar close to the Interstate, having some appetizers and trying to catch a new buzz before they made the trek, when Kelly got a text from Lance.

Hey Kelly. You two are still coming right?

Wow, was someone getting antsy?

Yeah, my afternoon plans finished early. Kelly responded. Should be there around 8. See you then.

Once they had filled up on chicken wings and mozzarella sticks and were certain they had a buzz to sustain them until they reached the house, they were off to another adventurous and unexpected weekend, although one they hoped would be on the tamer side.

As the Mustang pulled out of the bar's parking lot and onto I-25, Monica turned to Kelly, smiling widely. "Has it already been two months since we were in this car, driving to Wyatt Lake and screaming like two little school girls?"

"It's crazy, right? Sometimes it feels like yesterday, other times forever."

"I miss Curt. Well, Curt and his cock." Monica confessed. "That thing was big and it felt in-cre-di-ble!"

Kelly chuckled. "Yeah, Lance's isn't too shabby either. Is it weird that I remember his cock more than his face?"

"Ha!" Monica wailed. "Not sure how to answer that one sweetie!"

The drive was short and smooth, and before they had time to ask, "What the fucking hell are we doing?" they were pulling into the long driveway of the house occupied by a friend of Shane's. It was big and white, and sat by itself on at least four acres of Santa Fe desert. A long line of motorcycles laid out in front of the wide porch that wrapped around the front of the house, along with several cars.

"Looks like quite a gathering." Monica said as Kelly parked and cut the engine. "I get the feeling we won't be the only ladies this time around."

"Good thing we have our men claimed already then, yes?"

Almost as if on cue, two girls clad in what was supposed to pass as summer dresses came bounding out of the front door, screaming as if being chased by the devil himself. They shot down the stairs in front of Kelly and Monica, and ran off to the side of the yard, still screaming with arms flailing. Someone else crashed through the front door, and when the girls looked up, they saw it was Zack. He had a belligerent grin on his face, and armed with what looked to be a large water gun.

"Git back here!" He crooned, "I ain't through with you yet!" As he descended the stairs, he looked up and saw them, and his grin grew even bigger. "Holy Shit!" He yelled as he stopped his pursuit. "They said you was comin', but I thought they might be full of shit!" He dropped his water gun and ran up to them, giving them both a fierce embrace. "Good to see you, ladies," he said as he put his arms around both of them and led them up the porch. "Especially you." He winked as he looked at Kelly. A brief image of Zack sticking himself into her ass that night flashed before her, and an unexpected quiver ran through her body, leaving a pleasurable aftershock. For better or worse, here stood the man that took her anal virginity. A buzzed chuckle escaped him as he gave her a quick peck on her cheek. "Let's get you two inside. Lots of booze and fun to be had. I know the guys will love to see you."

The front door opened up to a spacious living room, and the girls saw that indeed, they were far from the only females invited to this shindig. Kelly counted seven of them in the living room alone.

"Kelly," a voice spoke from behind her. She turned to see Lance standing midway up the staircase, hand leaning on the railing, a look of happiness on his face. He was just as hot as she remembered.

"Lance, hey." She walked to the stairwell.

"It's really good to see you." Lance said, unable to unlock his gaze with Kelly. Eventually, his eyes left hers and fell on Monica as he descended the rest of the stairs. "And it's good to see you, too." he said as he brought her in for a hug.

"You too sweetie." She gave him a quick kiss on his cheek, and then glanced around her. "You wouldn't happen to know where Mr. Curt might be hiding, would you?"

"Not sure, but the last time I saw him he was out by the pool. Just head through the kitchen and you'll see the doors that'll take you right there."

"Thanks Lance, I'll leave you two alone and go look for the big lug." Monica gave Kelly a knowing wink as she headed into the kitchen.

***

As she entered the kitchen, she saw Dawg, Ike, and Shane. They were surrounded by another five girls, all who looked as if they were as young and new as spring grass. Are any of them even old enough to drink, for Christ's sake?

"Monica, baby!" Dawg shouted and stopped the blender he was coddling, making what looked to be margaritas. He ran up and picked her off the ground in a bear hug, spinning her around in a clumsy loop.

"Wow!" she said as he set her back down. "Good to see you too!"

Ike and Shane each gave her a hug, both much tamer than Dawg's.

"We will definitely catch up later, but I am on a mission to find Curt, and was told he might be somewhere near the pool."

"I think I saw him out there earlier, but that was a while ago." Ike said.

"Well, I'll go check it out. Chat with you guys again soon." She exited through the sliding glass door, and walked out onto a large wooden deck that circled a kidney shaped pool. Two more girls were out here, both swimming and splashing at each other. Monica was actually surprised there weren't more out here swimming. The sun might have set a few hours ago, but it was still very warm out. She searched left and right but found no sign of him. "Excuse me ladies, any of you see Curt around?"

"Is he the tall one?" One of them asked from the water.

"That's the one." Monica replied in an irritated tone.

The two girls began giggling. "Umm, I think he might be in there," the other said, pointing at a small pool house on the other side of the yard.

Monica's heart dropped as her mind quickly pieced everything together. She nearly sprinted to the pool house, prepping herself for what she knew she'd see when she opened the door. Faint but familiar moans were heard as she approached, making her heart race faster. She grabbed the handle, and took in a deep breath before swinging the door wide open. There, standing in the corner, was Curt. Curt and a girl. Curt and a slut. Both were completely naked, and she was kneeling on the ground in front of him, attacking his penis with her mouth as he stood in front of her. The door opening startled them, and both looked at her in shock.

trip20
trip20
6 Followers
12