Wild Riders Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the FUCK, Curt?!" Monica screamed.

"Holy Shit, Monica, I'm so sorry." he said as he scrambled for his clothes that lied crumpled on the floor next to him. The bimbo grabbed her clothes and headed out the door, making no eye contact and stepping lightly around Monica as she went.

"Was I invited here to see this shit? You tell me you want to see me, and that you want me all to yourself, but I come here to see you getting your fucking cock sucked by some cunt?" She grabbed a volleyball that sat on the chair next to her, throwing it violently at him. It landed squarely on the side of his head with a solid thud, but it did little to ease the anger she had inside.

"Monica, I didn't mean for it to happen. I've been drinking since noon, and this bitch has been on me all damn day. I never would have..."

"Oh, go fuck yourself, asshole! I hope she gave you some shitty disease and your ugly prick falls off!" She slammed the door closed, ignoring the chuckles from the pool girls as she bolted for the side fence. The last thing she wanted to do now was go back inside.

***

Once Monica left to search for Curt, Kelly and Lance stayed at the foot of the stairs and did some informal catching up. After a few minutes, Lance explained that he had been hanging out in one of the bedrooms upstairs, listening to music and drinking whiskey, and asked if she might want to join him. Kelly accepted and with that, they went upstairs. He took her to what looked to be the master bedroom, and closed the door.

"This is nice." She said as she looked around. "A lot bigger than mine, that's for sure."

Lance didn't respond, and before she could turn around, his body was pressed up behind her. She could feel his already hard cock rubbing firmly against her ass, and the lust switch turned on inside of her immediately. He began rubbing and caressing her breasts on top of her shirt, while kissing slowly at the nape of her neck. Kelly did not expect it to happen so fast, but she was very okay with it. Besides, that meant they could get a couple more sessions in before he was on his way. All of his neck kissing made her long to feel his lips, so she spun around swiftly and began kissing him with authority, both of their tongues darting about excitedly. Wanting to see his body again, she pulled his shirt off and began licking and sucking on his nipples, which brought on a low and satisfied moan from Lance. She began moving her kisses down his stomach, and slowly got on her knees. She pulled down his swim shorts in one quick motion, and began sucking on him passionately. It did look and taste the way she had remembered, and she found herself getting anxious to put it inside of her.

After sucking on his firm dick a little longer, she stood up again and they exchanged another long, wet kiss. Lance yanked her shirt off, and pulled her bra down enough to expose her right nipple, on which he joyously sucked. The feel of his wet tongue made her knees weak and she nearly stumbled. Lance took it as a sign she wanted to lay on the bed, so he nudged her onto it and soon was on top of her, kissing her on her mouth, neck, and everywhere in between.

"I want to taste you." He whispered into her ear. "I want to taste you so fucking bad."

With that, he slowly made his way down her body, leaving soft kisses on her breasts and stomach as he did so. He wasted no time once he got there, as she instantly felt his tongue licking tenaciously on her clit. She remembered her dream from last week again as he did this and her already giant smile grew larger. Seeming to remember the results from the first time, he entered his finger inside of her as he continued to lick. It felt just as good as she remembered the first time, and although it took a few minutes longer to come this time around, she screamed so loud when it happened, she was convinced everyone in or near the house could hear it.

Once her moans and body gyrations subsided, Lance met her face to face and gave her another long kiss. Kelly caught a faint taste of her pussy as she kissed him, and did not mind one bit. With little resistance due to her wetness, Lance slid inside of her and began pounding; her legs sprawled out on either side of him. Kelly couldn't keep her pleasurable whines quiet as he thrusted in and out in a steady rhythm.

"I want you to fuck me from behind." Kelly said in a sultry voice as she stared into his eyes.

A sly grin appeared on his face, a sudden change in his demeanor. "You want me to fuck you like a dog? Is that what you want?" he asked with fierce authority as he pulled out and spun her around. She stuck her ass up with willing anticipation as he grabbed her rigidly by the hips.

"Yes please!" she yelled in a pleading tone, as he slid in and began pumping her with determined force.

Kelly could feel his balls slapping up against her wet pussy as he furiously drove himself inside of her. She didn't really expect this rough side of Lance she was seeing, but she didn't mind either. After a few more pumps, he reached with his right hand and grabbed a tuft of her blonde hair. He slowly but steadily pulled on it as he kept invading her. The slight pain from her hair being pulled as she was getting fucked was a winning combination, and she came a second time, this one penetrating her senses more deeply than the first. It was at this moment she realized she had never had sex anywhere near this amazing. He was so hot, and so hard, and he felt so goddamned good.

After a few more minutes, Lance finally slowed his rhythm, and pulled his cock out of her. "I want you to get on top," he demanded, as he laid himself down on the bed, erect penis standing proud. "Get on me and bounce like a good little bitch."

Again, his aggressiveness impressed and aroused her, and she willingly complied. "You got it, boss." She straddled him and lowered herself onto his unit. It did not take long for her to find a nice bouncing tempo, and he eagerly rubbed at her tits as she did so.

They continued like this a while longer, and she was beginning to worry she might run out of steam from the bouncing when Lance stopped her. "I'm gonna come." he said, as she got off him. "I wanna come all over your face."

At this point, Kelly was so aroused and so satisfied that she would let him do just about anything to her. "You want to come on my fucking face? Is that what you want?" she asked as she began sticking her tongue out. "Do it. Come on my fucking face." She surprised herself as she said this, but was enjoying the role-playing that Lance had started.

Lance knelt next to her body as she laid against the headboard. He moaned and tilted his head back, signaling he was ready to explode. Kelly kept her tongue out, eagerly awaiting his load. His moans turned to shouts as he shot his cum in long spurts across her tongue and face. Kelly smiled as she felt the warmth cover her. When his shouts subsided, she gave his cock one more long suck to get out what cum was left.

Lance collapsed on the bed next to her, and seeing the load he had left on her, asked, "Can I get you a towel for that?"

Both of them shot into laughter, giddy and overjoyed by what they just experienced. "Please do. I can't quite open my left eye."

Lance grabbed a towel from the connecting bathroom and helped wipe off the sexy mess he had made.

"Drink?" he asked as they dressed next to the bed.

"God yes!" she exclaimed. "That made me pretty damn thirsty. But, it was also fucking incredible." She smacked his ass and kissed the back of his neck as she said this.

"Agreed." he said with a smile as he turned and handed her a highball glass a quarter full of whiskey. "That was hot as hell."

"I must say you're barbarism was quite a turn on, mister."

"What can I say? I guess you bring out the animal in me." He made a poor attempt at a lion's roar and gave her a quick bite on the nape of her neck.

Kelly let out a squeal. "Ha, you might want to work on that roar a little bit."

***

Monica spent the next hour wandering the land surrounding the house. She thanked the moon for being close to full, allowing her to see clearly enough as she navigated the landscape. She wished like hell she'd had her own car so she could have gotten the fuck out of dodge a long time ago. She was torn, even though she wanted to be anywhere but here, she knew Kelly was probably having a much better time with her man, and she hated the thought of breaking it up or cutting it short. Another half an hour, she said to herself. Thirty more minutes and then I'm going in there, getting Kelly, and fleeing this hellhole.

***

Lance turned on some music and they settled back in to the bed, content cuddling next to each other with drinks in hand. They didn't talk much; didn't need to. Both were in a state of bliss that they didn't want to be broken, so they laid propped up against the headboard next to each other, and listened to Pink Floyd singing about the Wall. It wasn't long until the sex, music, alcohol and sheer exhaustion caught up with them, and both fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

Monica couldn't wait the full thirty minutes, and found herself walking back to the house ten minutes shy of her goal. She planned on walking through the front door and asking the first person she saw to get Kelly. If that person happened to be Curt, so fucking be it. She ascended the porch steps and opened the door. Gauge and Brock were still in the living room, but only a couple of girls remained. As much as she meant not to, she took a brief glimpse in their direction as she passed through. Gauge was laying on the couch, while a young brunette drunkenly rode him. Her shirt was still on, but she was naked from the waist down. His eyes were shut, making it look as if he were passed out. Brock was on the rocking chair next to the couch, getting a blowjob from a red head. He too, looked as if he might be sleeping through the whole thing. As she approached the stairs, she saw Dawg coming down.

"Have you seen Kelly?" she asked curtly.

"Hey, we were wondering where you were. You know, Curt feels like shit for..."

"Dawg, I'm not mad at you, but I don't want to talk about it right now. Just please tell me where Kelly is so I can leave. Please."

"I believe she's up with Lance in the main bedroom, second door on the right."

"Thanks." Monica replied as she continued up the stairs.

She reached the door and gave it a quick couple of taps. Nothing. She knocked again, this time a little louder, and still nothing.

"Kelly?" she asked. When there was no reply, she turned the knob and peeked in. To the right, she saw the two of them laying on the bed, arms around each other and fast asleep. She crept inside, slowly closing the door behind her. Trying her best to be quiet, she stepped over to Kelly's side of the bed and gave her shoulder a small push. Her slight snoring turned to heavy breathing, but that was the only response she got. Monica saw the empty glass on the nightstand next to the bed and figured Kelly probably had one too many drinks tonight. Lucky girl, she thought as she watched her snuggled up next to Lance, right arm around his bare chest. This is what Monica was picturing she would be doing tonight with Curt, lying next to him in bed after an incredible bout of sex. A twinge of jealousy shot through her.

She found herself wishing again that she had her own car. She briefly considered taking Kelly's keys and leaving a note asking Lance to give her a ride home, but in the end, she knew it would be a bad move as a friend to leave her here by herself. It seemed she was stuck here for the rest of the night, or at least until Kelly was up and ready to go. The thought of going back out into the house and risking the possibility of running into that creep was unbearable, so she figured she would hole up in the room for the rest of the evening.

A half empty bottle of Makers Mark stood on the nightstand next to Lance's side of the bed, and Monica wasted no time in snatching it up. Might as well get tipsy if I'm gonna be stuck here. She cozied up in the chair on the opposite side of the room and began taking liberal gulps of whiskey. The warmth felt soothing as it made its way into her stomach, and it wasn't long until a foggy buzz developed in her head. She tried like mad to block out the scene she witnessed earlier, but it was futile. Her mind continuously replayed what went down in the pool house; that fucking pool house. How could he do this to her? He knew she was going to be there, he invited her for god's sake. Then to blame it on the alcohol and the relentless advances of that slut? As if he had no control over any of it. She took another long swallow from the bottle.

She glanced over and watched as the two of them continued to sleep away, so happy and so content. Kelly had since broke their embrace and was laying on her side facing the wall. Lance was on his back, the bed sheet barely covering his nakedness from the waist down. Monica observed his body as he slept; he really was a very attractive man. She had been so enamored with Curt the asshole, that she had never really paid much attention to Lance. He was built and quite handsome. An unexpected stirring started down below, and she had to fight it off. That is Kelly's man you're looking at, don't go there. She instinctively took another pull from the bottle, and realized she had just finished it off. Had she really just finished half of a fifth by herself? The increasing hum in her head told her that yes, she indeed had.

She stood up and had to grab the side of the chair to stop herself from tumbling to the ground. She staggered into the bathroom to relieve herself. When she came back out, she looked over again at the two of them, and she saw that the sheet covering Lance had shifted down a bit, exposing his unit. Try as she might, she couldn't take her eyes off it. His pubic hairs were shaved, and his dick was at least three inches in its flaccid state. The alcoholic murkiness that enveloped her brain continued to expand, clouding her thoughts and her judgment. She pictured herself putting his clean-shaven cock in her mouth, and it made her instantly wet. She staggered towards the bed, unable to stop herself. What the hell are you doing, bitch? This is Kelly's man. Just stop it. Her mind was saying no, but her body kept moving towards the bed, focusing on Lance and his exposed penis. Just a quick taste, that's all. A brief suck.

The whiskey allowed her to block out her conscience all together, and she found herself kneeling on the floor next to the bed. After a moment's hesitation, she put his soft penis in her mouth and began slowly sucking it. Lance shifted a bit, but didn't wake up. His penis, on the other hand, came to life and quickly began growing in her mouth. Her pussy responded as well, and she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter, despite all the alcohol in her system. As she continued to suck, she moved her right hand inside of her shorts and underwear, and began rubbing her moist labia in circles with her middle finger. Quiet moans escaped Lance as she kept sucking his erect cock. "Oh, Kelly," he whispered, and his hand touched the back of her head, but he still didn't open his eyes. Monica now entered her middle finger inside of her as she nursed, embracing the wet stickiness as she banged herself, getting more turned on by the second.

Soon the sucking and the self-fingering wasn't enough, she wanted more. Monica stopped inhaling his cock, stood up and undressed. Lance moved his head and let out a groan, but still didn't wake. Monica got onto the bed on top of Lance and slipped his erection inside of her, before she could allow what was left of her conscience to come creeping back. He felt marvelous inside of her as she thrust her hips against his body. She caressed and played with her plump, soft tits as she heaved up and down, squeezing her dark nipples and making them fully erect. She managed to keep herself quiet for the first few minutes so as not to wake Kelly, but eventually the pleasure was too great, and she let out a short, but resounding shout. Lance's eyes shot open, and he and Kelly jerked awake simultaneously.

"What the fuck?" Lance yelled as he bucked Monica off him, sending her sprawling onto the floor with a thud.

It took Kelly a few seconds to break her drunken haze and let the scene before her sink in, but when it did, anger was all she saw and felt. "What in the HELL is going on here? Are you two really fucking, and right next to me?"

Lance was still gathering his bearings, a look of confusion on his face. "Monica? What the fuck are you doing in here?"

Monica continued to lay on the ground, drunk, naked, and now embarrassed. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she began sobbing uncontrollably. "I'm sorry," she wailed as she buried her face in her hands. "I found Curt with some fucking bimbo, then I came in here to find Kelly, and I saw Lance laying here, nearly naked..."

"So you decided to ruin my night as well by fucking my man? What a great friend you are!" Kelly shot up off the bed and quickly got dressed. "And you," she pointed her finger at Lance, "you let her do this? You let her jump on top of you and go to town? Was I not enough earlier?"

"Kelly, I was knocked out. I remember feeling someone on me but I swear I thought it was you!"

"That's bullshit and you know it!" Kelly slipped into her sandals and grabbed her purse.

Monica stopped sobbing and looked up at Kelly. "Please don't leave me here. I'm sorry, Kell, I am."

Kelly shot past her and opened the door. "I'm sure Lance here would love to give you a ride—whenever you guys are done fucking, that is!" With that, she slammed the door and headed down the stairs. Her cellphone told her it was after four in the morning, and she saw a few sleeping bodies scattered around the living room as she exited the front door.

The fury inside of her was maddening as she jumped into the Mustang. Kelly revved the engine a few times before backing up and peeling out of the driveway. She let out a mad scream and pounded her palm on the steering wheel. What just happened? Everything went so great last night. She had such a good time with Lance, so much that she thought she might be falling for him. Then, just like that, she had lost her best friend and what she thought was going to be her boyfriend. Tears rolled uncontrollably down her cheeks as she sped down the highway, putting as much distance between herself and the house as quickly as the car would allow.

12