All Comments on 'Wild Train Ride to Work Ch. 01'

by KristaMorane

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Well done. I can imagine this happening just the way you described.

SADocSADocalmost 12 years ago
Horny

I have been horny many times on planes and trains....as horny as I am right now after reading your story. Loved it and would give anything to ride you / with you in a train!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!

Have you ever travelled on the MTR (underground) during rush hours in Hong Kong? It's just as tightly pressed as you described. But how come nothing as exciting as this has ever happened to me? Now I'm leaking just reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is every day on the London tube.

Cept no train in the world can accelerate to 100mph between stops ten minutes apart... check your facts before writing and posting.

KristaMoraneKristaMoraneover 11 years agoAuthor

Last anonymous, that comment is really stupid. Of course the train can go 100 MPH within a few minutes or less. I ride it everyday and it does that.

KristaMoraneKristaMoraneover 11 years agoAuthor
Train Acceleration

I did scientific experiment today. I timed the train acceleration using GPS and the minute hand on a clock.

My train accelerates at more than one mph per second. That means after 60 seconds it is going 80 MPH. It took it a full 120 seconds to reach maximum speed of 107 MPH--but I don't think it was trying that hard--before the engineer applied brakes for the next slower zone. And if it sounds like I may have passed a physics course or two, I did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

I need more of that story! So hot!!!!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years ago
Nobody yet has asked the key question

Did she call him??? Thanks for the lovely read. Five stars for sure. Yours, JB Edwards

nrvfnrvfover 5 years ago
I really hope it was a typo...

When you wrote "nippies" instead of "nipples." An occasional typo is all right, but that was in a really critical place. Totally killed my lady-boner.

KristaMoraneKristaMoraneover 5 years agoAuthor
Ride of Your Life

sighs 'my story was short. thank you those of you who liked it. no, this never happened to me but it could have. my train does get that crowded time to time but nothing so salacious as this story ever happens. The most I've seen were a couple of teenagers doing heavy petting on seat across the isle from me. The girl smiled at me and I smiled back then let them alone to have their erotic fun'

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 5 years ago
Short, sweet, and hot

As someone who occasionally found mass transit to be an unexpected source of thrill and arousal, I really loved this one. So real I can imagine doing it. Deliciously arousing.

As for the grumpy Anon with the comment about speed - some people REALLY need to loosen up. I can't believe THAT was what they were thinking about after reading the story. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lucky Man!

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristaMorane@KristaMorane
I didn't answer most profile questions. Discover me in my stories or just contact me to find out. There is even a world where we can interact. It's called Second Life and in there I am Krista Morane. There's a link to a video of this in the comments section of "Sled Ride S...