All Comments on 'Wilderness Paradise Pt. 01'

by u06la14b

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AeroielAeroielover 12 years ago
Wow

New words....I love new words...well they are new to me anyway.

callipygian & irriguous.

I'm going to have fun with callipygian.

No..I'm not mocking you. I love language and the better use of it, but to be honest, it is a rare thing here on LIT.

Oh...and I like your story too. Well written!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow! Again!

Really good read. Interesting style - I like the flashbacks. And, the previous reader is right ... new words! I also like the fact that the sex was part of the story and not the usual fucking, sucking nonsense in most stories here.

I'll read part 2 and add my bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Same Story

Same story/different title?

This story was placed in the new category several days ago and you posted part two of it also.

petecopetecoover 12 years ago
tooo long

I read almost 3 pages until it got dumb sorry it's just to long and through in the dumb and it's just not going to happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Original

I love how this story is moving along, the flashbacks can be a tad bit confusing but overall, the language is flowing nicely and is kept up-beat...

Well done ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wtf

since when does chapter two get posted before chapter one?

sabine_doucettesabine_doucetteover 12 years ago

Your writing is easily the best I've read here. Keep the good work coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow guy who said this story is dumb is clearly an idiot...

As shown by his writing

Great story so far keep this series up!

SilvesterMSilvesterMover 12 years ago
Nice story

Nice story. It seems I have 5 more chapters to read at this moment, but I can't complain :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really well written.

It's a nice change of pace to read a well-plotted story with a dash of good grammar thrown into the mix. The characters are nicely developed, and their physical and emotional connection is compelling. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Sexual and emotional tension, physical danger and suspense, excellent grammar, great character and plot development, awesome wordsmithing (hypnagogic, signum), it's all here. I'm eager to get into the remaining chapters. While I'm not a casual user of superlatives, you are one of the best writers on this site. Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really great writing

Man, this was good. Enjoyed every aspect especially the sister-brother stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good

Good story. Liked it a lot! I think this is the longest one I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Serious stuff

I'm sorry I didn't read your stories before. You are really good. Please keep them coming and thank you whoever you are u06la14b!

SakkuraSakkuraalmost 12 years ago

Page 6 is a little disappointing. :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good use of words

Your vocabulary is well beyond that of the average Literotica writer.

MadBrownMadBrownabout 8 years ago
Judgement reserved but. . .

So far well written and your phraseology is interesting but don't try to tell me you haven't made ample use of your thesaurus. Geez, you kinda go overboard with your use of two dollar words.

honybipolahonybipolaabout 7 years ago
Wow

I got hooked... and I just stumbled on this...you are one hell of a write...

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerover 6 years ago
Why?

Why is it that when you stumble upon a writer with this skill set, they stop publishing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Lovely .. and man your vocabulary .. shuuu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The vocabulary has been mentioned several times. Fancy words do not equate to good story telling. If they are a stumbling block for the reader and break the narrative flow then they do not aid the story. That's beside the fact that some of them weren't even used correctly.

andrewm57andrewm5710 months ago

Love the story line, but the linguistic effusion occludes the wonderment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous