Wilderness Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
984 Followers

“Oh Goddd! YEAH, that’s it! SHITTT!” Rudy yelled, as more of his creamy white juice filled my mouth and trickled down my throat.

He must have been saving this load up for quite some time, I thought. Still stroking his pole, I was rewarded with another hot load that my mouth couldn’t hold. I closed off my throat, for fear for drowning in his cum, while it poured from my mouth and covered my hands. Just then I heard another noise of someone or something moving in the forest. I turned quickly to see what it was and asked Rudy if he had heard it. He, of course, hadn’t. A wave of paranoia swept over me at that moment and I quickly cleaned up and dressed.

The sense of being watched stayed with me until we finally made our way back to the hotel. Rudy and I made plans to have a family dinner with his kids and Meg. I hurried off to our room for a quick shower.

“Is that you, Baby?” I yelled, hearing the steel door shut.

“Yeah Mom, just me,” Meg returned.

“You guys have a good time at the beach?” I asked.

“Oh yeah, it was fun. How was your hot hike with Uncle Rudy?” She asked.

“What do you mean?” I questioned her use of the adjective.

“Nothing. You left a note, remember? And was a hot afternoon, that’s all,” she explained.

“Oh, it was fine. I mean, yeah it was really a scorcher out there. Say, I thought we’d join them for dinner, if that’s OK with you, Meg?” I asked stepping into the shower.

“Sure,” she answered and stayed in the bathroom to chat.

She must have described every hot boy on the beach at least twice, when the shower door opened.

“MEG! What are you doing?” I screamed and turned my back to her, only after seeing she was nude.

“Oh Mom, don’t be such a prude. I’ve seen you naked plenty of times. I need a shower too and just thought you would scrub my back,” she said innocently enough.

“Yeah well, I don’t its such a good idea. Beside, there barely enough room in here for my fat ass,” I offered nervously surprised at her sudden lack of propriety.

“There’s plenty of room for both of us. Give me the soap and I’ll do your back,” she said, running her hands down my arms. “God Mom, you’d think I was queer or something,” she said taking the soap from my hand.

“Don’t be silly. I know you’re not gay,” I said more relaxed, as she bathed and scrubbed my back.

“Of course, I might be ‘bi’,” she smirked and ran the soap bar in my ass crack.

“Whoa, easy there!” I yelled.

“Here, now you do mine,” she asked and handed the soap back to me.

I turned around before she did and was treated to a glimpse of her taunt, tanned young body. Full, round tits without the slightest bit of sag and a trimmed little bush. Her perfect little ass, tight thighs and athletic legs were void of a single blemish. As I scrubbed her back, she started rattling again.

“Mom, do you think Uncle Rudy has a… a big package?” She asked out of the blue.

“Meg, you amaze me. Whatever possesses you to come up with such questions?” I asked, wary of what prompted her to think of such a thing.

“I was just wondering, you know,” she continued, “I’ll bet he’s a lot bigger than Dad.”

“And how would you know about Dad?” I shuddered.

“Oh, I’ve spied you two making out a few times,” she admitted nonchalantly.

“Oh really?” I reacted, trying not to act shocked (which I was).

“Yeah. I’d say Dad’s thing is probably about the same size as Steve’s. Uncle Rudy has to have one twice as big as theirs,” she stated and nodded her head.

Her estimation was quite accurate actually, but there’s no way I could let her know that. She leaned back against my chest, reached down and brought my soapy hands up to her boobs.

“Honey, I realize you’re a grown woman, but you probably shouldn’t verbalize such thoughts about your uncle, much less think them,” I said in my motherly voice.

“Aren’t you the least bit curious, Mom?” She asked, running my hands over her perfect tits and hard nipples.

“No! For God’s sake Meg, he’s my brother! Besides, I’m happily married to your father,” I reminded her (and myself). “I think this shower is done. We need to get ready for dinner,” I affirmed and pulled my hands away from her chest and swatted her bare bottom.

“Ever kissed another woman?” She asked blatantly, as we toweled off in the bathroom.

“Meg, where DO you come up with this stuff? I’m beginning to think you’re over-sexed,” I said, shaking my head.

“I just seem to have random thoughts and I need your feedback, Mom. I’m not organized like you,” she pouted. “The girls at school give me grief about all sorts of things and I probably don’t always say the right things, ya know?”

“Meg, I don’t want you to think you can’t come to me about anything. Now what is it with these sorority girls anyway?” I asked with all the sympathy I could muster.

“Well see, several girls are into ‘experimenting’, ya know?” She started, somewhat relieved that I left the door open to discussing ‘anything.’

“Experimenting… with sex, you mean? I surmised.

“Yeah, it’s like they’re all these tall flat-chested girls. They tease me all the time about my figure and especially my boobs.”

“I know the type, yeah. Like I said before, they’re just jealous,” I reminded her.

“It’s more than that. When they aren’t together in a group, they want to see me naked and stuff,” Meg said.

“So, the teasing part is a group activity?” I asked.

“Yeah. When we’re one on one, it’s more like they want to get friendly –some of them, real friendly,” she said, rolling her eyes.

“Have any of them tried to kiss you?”

“Sure, all the time. I don’t mind that. I even kiss them back, if I feel like it.”

“Why did you ask if I had ever kissed another woman –you already know what its like?” I asked.

“No Mom, I mean… kissing another girl… down there, ya know,” she blushed.

“OH, I see! Duh!” I exclaimed, suddenly realizing the advanced degree of her ‘experimenting’.

“Well Mom, have you ever?” She begged.

“I... I… I think you girls have too much spare time on your hands,” I said, avoiding her question.

“That’s beside the point, you still haven’t answered me,” she said, running her hand up my arm.

“Well, it’s such a personal thing, Meg. Is this something you’ve been considering doing?” I asked, trying to shift the ball back to her side of the court.

“Can I figure by your lack of direct response, that you have done it, right?” She asked, as if I was on the witness stand.

I quickly weighed how important it was at that moment to be totally honest with her against the value of a traditional white lie. Unfortunately, I was one of those parents who regularly taught my kids to be truthful. I nodded. She smiled, with raised eyebrows.

“What? Surprised your ole’ mom could ever do something so naughty, so out of character?”

“I never think of you as old; you know that!” She insisted and gave me a big hug. “So, give me all the juicy details.”

“No way! It’s enough that you know I did it, don’t you think?” I reckoned.

“No, I want to know what it’s like.”

“Why is that?”

“Because of Jeannie, this one really nice girl. We’re in a few of the same classes and study together. Anyway, we just real hit it off from the first. Then I found out she was ‘bi’. I told her I was straight and everything, but she said she was attracted to me and kind of attacked me one night. One thing led to another and God I was so horny. I let her go down on me.”

“I see, and she didn’t expect you to return the favor?” I asked.

“Well yeah, but I didn’t. I might have done it anyway, but I just didn’t. I was afraid I wouldn’t do it right or something, ya know,” Meg admitted.

“I suppose if you really wanted to, you wouldn’t have let that stop you,” I guessed and finished dressing.

“You’re right. Guess I’m not quite ready to go that far,” Meg suspected.

“We can talk about that later. We’d better get going. We’re late, as it is,” I said, checking my watch.

“OK, but there is something else I need to ask Uncle Rudy. Actually, it’s a favor for Steve,” she added.

“Hmm, considering the type of subjects we already shared, I’m almost afraid to ask what HE wants,” I laughed.

“Oh its no big deal, we’ll talk about it later,” she said.

“Thank God,” I internalized.

Dinner with Rudy and his kids at the lodge was uneventful, as we cooled down from the heated afternoon. The five of us relaxed on a huge deck that surrounded the lodge. I caught up with what was going with Darin and Rachel, while Meg and Rudy had their own discussion. From what I overheard, Meg was relating her life at college. The sun had long set on the adjoining lake when we finally made our way back to our rooms. Meg and I said our ‘goodnights’ to them and readied ourselves for bed.

“So, what did you and Uncle Rudy have to talk about?” I asked, as Meg flopped down on my bed.

“Oh nothing special. You know he’s such a good photographer; I just asked if he wouldn’t mind taking some shots of me tomorrow,” she said.

“Oh really. I don’t know if that’s such a great idea,” I stated, recalling her earlier interest in the size of his ‘package.”

“Don’t be silly, Mom. I’m only having him do it for Steve,” she said, fluffing her long blonde hair.

“Steve? So, that’s what Steve wants?” I asked, combing my hand through her silky locks.

“Sure, that’s all. Steve mentioned he would like to have some pictures of me; you know how guys are. I just thought since Rudy is practically a pro, he could help me out,” she shrugged and let her flimsy nightgown fall off one shoulder. “Don’t you think I’m photogenic?” She said, throwing her head back in a mocked sexy pose, which exposed her other bare shoulder.

“Well, you just make sure you keep your clothes on; you’re not a little girl anymore,” I demanded.

“You finally noticed that Mom? Duh!” She laughed and let her loose gown fall to her elbows, which almost totally exposed her perfect C-size boobs.

“Men will be men –even Uncles; you just watch yourself,” I cautioned her and leaned over to pull her gown back up.

She quickly sat up to pull herself from my grasp and let the gown fall down her arms. Now completely bare chested , she pulled her arms through the arm holes and kneeled to let it fall over her hips. Bending back on the bed, she slowly pulled the satiny gown from around her. Her girlish expression changed to one of mature lust, as she inserted one hand inside her thin panties. Secretly, I felt my own juices flow, watching her erotic display.

“Don’t worry, I could never compete with these,” she cooed and pulled my nightgown down to uncover my big jugs.

“Hey, watch it!” I said, trying to recover.

“I AM trying to watch them, if you would let me,” she countered and held my arms to my side.

Still holding my arms, she leaned her sexy petite torso close and kissed my shoulders. A shiver went through me, as she worked her lips and tongue to my neck. Trying to pull away from her grasp, my arms escaped my gown. That was certainly not the direction I wanted things to go, but dam I was getting hot from her advances. After nibbling on my earlobe, she brought her lips within inches of mine.

“Meg, this is not funny,” I panted, looking her eye-to-eye.

“I’m not laughing, Mom. You are a very desirable woman and I think we should finish our earlier discussion now,” she whispered, then kissed my lips softly.

I knew exactly which subject she meant to discuss, watching her eyes close, as her tender kiss continued. Running her small hands up my sides to my chest, she lightly teased my lips with her tongue. Overwhelmed, both by her aggressiveness and my desire, I backed away for a split second. She was and will always be my daughter, but now she taken on every quality of a young vibrant sensual woman.

“All of the sudden I’m jealous of Jeannie,” I purred and caressed her thigh.

She saw my motherly expression change to that of a seductive female. “No need to be jealous,” she answered and coyly moved my hand up her thigh to her crotch.

I gently leaned her back on the bed and slid her panties down. Her soulful moans filled the silence, as I kissed my way up her tummy to her sizable mounds. My tongue encircled the areola and my teeth tugged on her hard nipple.

“Harder Barb. Suck them hard!” She prompted and pressed my head tight against her young breast.

Like mother, like daughter, I smiled and complied with her wishes. Soon I had both of her tits sloppy wet and let my tongue inch down her flat tummy. The anticipation of having her mother eat her out was too intense; she pushed my head down to her shaven pussy. Spreading her legs wide, I knelt over and tasted her luscious lips.

“OH GOD, that feels sooo fucking good!” She exclaimed, as I probed her tight hole with my finger and generously lavished her tender lips with mine.

Rolling my slick finger and tongue over her clit, I quickly took her to orgasm. I thought her screams of delight would surely awaken the entire hotel, but I continued fucking her to another lovely climax. She came so hard both times; I assumed the sweet thing would have to relax. Not hardly; she was on fire.

“I’ve got to have you now, Mom!” She cried, pulling my head away.

No preliminaries here; she shoved me down flat on my back and spread my legs apart. Like a voracious cat in heat she dove down between my legs. There was nothing gentle in her approach, as she licked, chewed and sucked my wet pussy. I nearly hyperventilated, trying to keep up with her accelerated pace.

“Baby… Meg Honey, slow down or I’ll explode,” I said between shortened breaths.

She wouldn’t relent and sunk two, then three fingers into my slippery hole. My heels dug deep into the bed to raise my pelvis, when she inserted all four fingers. I felt my boobs against my chin and watched her hand fuck me. When she teased my clit with her tongue I thought I would pass out from extreme pleasure.

“Jesus Christ! Oh God YES – YES!” I yelled, as she brought me to an unbelievable orgasm.

“You sure you’ve never done this before?” I asked, slowly regaining my senses.

“I just know what feels good to me, when Steve takes me. So, I was pretty good?” She said batting her eyes.

“Incredible! Perhaps a little fast for my old bones, but I caught up,” I smiled.

“I don’t know about other women, but you taste delicious! I’m glad you were my first, Mom,” she added, putting her nightgown back on.

After a visit to the bathroom, she joined me in bed for a goodnight kiss; a kiss that took on a whole new meaning for both of us.

SATURDAY

A long peaceful night’s sleep was just what the doctor ordered. I finally rolled out of the empty bed about 9:00, relaxed and horny as can be. When I didn’t see a sign of Meg and didn’t hear the shower running, I assumed she let me sleep in and went down for breakfast. After a cool shower of my own, I threw on a long robe and plugged in the in-room coffee maker. That’s when I spied a note on the dresser.

“Gone to do the photo thing with Uncle Rudy. Be back around noon. Love ya, Meg.”

I still cringed at the idea of my daughter and my brother alone in the woods, as I stared out at a full parking lot. My mind flitted between seducing Rudy and being seduced by Meg. Either vision made me tingle with desire, as my fingers found their way through my opened robe. Standing and staring at the lot, my mind treated me to erotic scenes of both of them. My fingers parted my wet lips and I let the visions take me over.

I have no idea how long I stood at my second floor window and masturbated for the entire world to see. Sensing an impending orgasm, my eyes refocused for a reality check. That’s when I saw him. Standing there below my window was a handsome lad in a tank top and cutoffs.

“OH SHIT! What are you doing there?” I yelled into the pane of glass that separated us.

His bright eyes and huge smile were electric. He seemed to relish catching me in the middle of my self-pleasuring exercise. I covered up. He smiled again and blew me a kiss. God, was he ever fucking cute! Watching him walk toward the door, I let out a belated sigh and rejoined the real world. After pouring a hot black cup of coffee I noticed a newspaper peaking under the door. I opened the door to retrieve it and discovered a pair of sandals next to it. Looking up, it was him.

Not bothering to tie the sash, my robe fell completely open, as I stood to greet him. “Good morning there, enjoyed your show,” he said with a confident smile.

“Hi,” I returned, brushing my hair back and gripping my robe’s lapels.

At just under 6 foot, I imagined the dark-haired young man to be in his early twenties. He was in no hurry to ruin the moment, but glanced back and forth down the long hallway.

“You lost?” I asked, fumbling with the newspaper.

“Just looking for my girl friend,” he said and caught a few loose sections of my paper, before they fell.

“Thanks,” I blushed and mimicked his hallway glances. “What’s she look like, maybe I’ve seen her,” I offered.

“She’s kinda blonde, blue eyes, nice figure,” he said, staring straight through me.

“Hmm, that could be a lot of girls. Hell, some might say I even fit that description!” I laughed and intentionally let my robe fall open.

“I believe I would agree with them. You more than fit that description,” he simmered, as his eyes settled on my exposed cleavage.

“That’s sweet. Maybe we should call the front desk and see if they’ve seen her,” I flirted and shoved my chest against his arm.

“Yeah, that would be great! Can I borrow your phone?” He asked and entered my room.

I locked the door, as he made his way to the bedside phone. His muscular frame and tight ass gave me a bad case of the hornies. Sitting across from him on the other bed, I crossed my legs and let the robe fall from my shoulders, as he reached for the phone.

“Perhaps you can do me a favor?” I asked and unbuttoned his cutoffs.

He stood in stunned silence, as I pulled his pants and underwear down. Holding his stiff, thick 7-inch cock, I leaned down and took it in my mouth. I pushed his tank top up, while I continued sucking his young manhood. He took the hint and removed it. With both of us naked, I stopped blowing him and leaned back on the bed.

“I… I’m not sure I should…” he started, as I spread my legs and teased my wet pussy.

“Well I’m sure! Now, come here and fuck me,” I directed, as he slid on top of me.

Lying on top, he caressed my boobs and tried to kiss me. I ignored his feeble attempts at foreplay and reached for his dick.

“Yeah Baby, just put it in. Ooh YEAH!”

With one long stroke he sunk his entire erection in my slippery hole. God, it felt so good to finally have a hard cock in my pussy. I grabbed his fine ass, as he pumped harder and harder into me. After several sweet minutes of missionary, he rolled us over and let me ride him. His pelvis must have raised me up two feet off the bed. Grabbing my swinging jugs, I rode him to my first orgasm. I fell to his side, with his firm cock still embedded in my drenched pussy. Turning me under him, he began to ride me from behind.

“OH GOD YES!” I screamed, while he slammed his groin against my chunky butt.

“Is THAT what you want, bitch!” He yelled and slapped my behind.

“Fuck YES! Come in my pussy – in my ass; I don’t care. Just FUCK ME!”

“OK bitch, you asked for it!” He panted and whipped his meat out of my pussy.

“Yeah, that’s it. Fuck my ass,” I implored, as he pressed his young tool into my asshole.

I briefly considered some kind of lubrication might be nice, until he forced his thick meat in my hole. After several long pumps in my tight hole, he clamped his nails into my hips and screamed.

“Jesus CHRIST, YESSS!” He belted out, as his throbbing pole exploded inside me.

Now fully lubricated with his fresh cum, he doubled his strokes and shot another short load in my ass. As his stiff cock waned, I felt it flop out. Swiveling around on my knees, I grabbed the base of his flaccid tool and eagerly sucked him clean.

Barb36D
Barb36D
984 Followers