Wilderness Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
982 Followers

“Wow, look at the time! Thanks Sonny; that was sweet,” I thanked him, grabbed up my robe and waited at the door for him to dress.

“My name’s not Sonny, it’s….” he started, when I interrupted.

“Don’t really want to know that. Just two ships passing, ya know,” I winked and smiled.

He was is in no condition to question the circumstance and was content to comply with my wishes. It was simply wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am. I knew it. He knew it. One last lusty tongue-filled kiss at the door and my young stranger was gone.

Another quick shower and thorough gargling and I was ready to dress for the afternoon. “God, what a perfectly desperate, horny old broad I must be,” I sighed and applied my makeup.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON

“So Mom, you ready for lunch?” Meg shouted brightly.

“Yeah, just finishing up, be out soon,” I returned. “How was the photo session?” I asked, with a tinge of concern.

“GREAT! I’m sure Steve will be impressed!” Meg overstated.

“So, let’s see,” I urged, hoping against hope the photos were at least tasteful.

“Oh, we’ve got plenty of time to look at them later. I told Rudy, (I mean) Uncle Rudy we’d meet him for lunch at the bar,” she said, hurriedly.

“And the kids?” I prompted.

“Yeah sure, the kids too –of course,” she added, as an afterthought.

My brother and his kids had already picked out a table, by the time we arrived. Rudy’s two empty cocktail glasses told me they had been there for some time. When Rudy rose to his feet and helped both Meg and I to our seats, I knew he’d had more than a few stiff drinks already.

“Don’t you ladies look delicious?” He leered.

“Down boy,” I muttered, while he shoved the seat under me.

Rudy’s kids pretty much monopolized the table conversation, as I watched for any subtle interplay between Meg and my brother. Except for some open body language, hardly flirtatious, I didn’t pick up on anything special going on between them. We were half-way through with our salads, when Meg let out a shriek.

“STEVEN! STEVE, he’s here!” She hollered, dropped her fork and jumped up from the table.

We all turned toward the direction of her shouts. The back-lit stranger heading our way was no more than a shadow against the harsh sunlight behind him. Even when Meg ran to his side and smothered him with kisses, it was impossible to make out his features.

“God Steve, what are you doing here? I thought you had a family thing,” Meg asked, as I smiled and shielded my eyes for a better look at him.

“Turns out Aunt Sally came down with the flu and we had to cancel. I figured I’d just drive up and surprise you,” he said, with an uncomfortably familiar voice.

Meg and her unexpected boyfriend found their way around the table, as my heart plunged to my stomach. There was no doubt about it now, her boyfriend Steve had been my casual lover not more than forty-five minutes ago.

“And, this is my Mom, Barb. Mom, this is Steve,” Meg finally introduced us.

I nervously extended my sweaty hand and gazed into his knowing eyes.

“Nice to finally meet you, Mrs. ‘B’,” he said, taking my hand.

“Hi S-Steve; what a surprise this is! Nice to meet you too,” I answered, as his third finger drew tiny seductive circles on my palm. “But call me Barb,” I said and slowly pulled my hand from his.

Needless to mention, but lunch for yours truly was an exercise in total frustration and embarrassment. The conversation shifted to our new visitor and his relationship with my daughter. Meg was quick to pull him aside after we finished lunch. The two of them headed for the closest exit. I took a long sigh of temporary relief.

“You OK Sis?” Rudy asked observing my uptight behavior.

“Yeah, just some bad lettuce, or something,” I lied and changed the subject.

“He seems like a nice kid,” Rudy commented.

“Yeah,” my one-word reply. “So you have plans for this afternoon?” I asked, trying to fight off the vision of Steve fucking me.

“Not really. The kids want to play some miniature golf,” he submitted.

“That sounds like fun guys, can we play too?” I begged, focusing my attention to Darin and Rachel.

“I guess so Aunt Barb,” Rachel relented.

“Is that a problem?” Rudy asked them.

“It’s just…well, we kind of like to hang around the other kids and stuff.”

“So, us old folks would cramp your style?” I asked Darin.

“Huh?” Darin uttered.

“Don’t worry guys; I know its more fun without us, right?” I suggested.

They both nodded and smiled.

“Well, guess us old folks will have to make our own fun,” Rudy snidely stated.

The kids soon took off to “hang out,” while Rudy and I hung out in the bar. After a few stiff rum and cokes, I started to relax and resign myself to the fact that I had to just ignore what had happened with Steve. Rudy primed the jukebox with about $10 worth of tunes. Obviously, Rudy was feeling his oats and cajoled me into dancing with him. Several hours flew by and we were soon dancing to every song.

“Is this a closed party, or can anybody join?” Asked Meg from behind me, as my brother grabbed my ass on the dance floor.

“Sure come on in, the water’s fine!” I replied and moved his hands up to my waist.

Meg spread her arms between Rudy and me and pulled him to dance with her, while Steve took me in his arms. Keeping a safe distance from him, we watched Meg press her young torso against Rudy.

“Well this is unexpected delight,” said Steve, trying to draw me closer.

“What is?” I asked, ignoring his implications.

“Finding out the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.”

“What does THAT mean?” I demanded, but let my boobs brush against his chest.

“I mean, my girlfriend fucks almost as good as her mother,” he remarked boldly.

“Oh really…. almost?”

“Of course, she doesn’t suck cock near as good as you, but she’ll learn,” he continued and brought his pelvis hard against me.

“And you are the right guy to teach her, of course?” I whispered and pinched his tight ass.

“Maybe,” he said and let his hand slide out of mine and up my arm.

The song ended and we joined Rudy and Meg at our table. Meg sat on Steve’s lap and ground her butt into his hardon. She whispered something to him and they both laughed.

“That’s kind of rude, Meg. What’s the big secret?” I scolded.

“I just asked him if he enjoyed dancing with my mom, that’s all,” she said and wiggled her butt again.

“So what’s the verdict?” I asked, taking another swig of my drink.

“See for yourself,” she announced, jumped off of him and pointed to his growing boner.

“That’s nice. But I hardly think that has anything to do with me,” I smirked.

“So Rudy, I have to commend you on your expertise with a camera. Those are great shots of Meg you took today!” Steve broke in.

“Thanks, not hard to do with such a beautiful and willing model,” said Rudy, downing another shot of tequila.

“And just when do you I get to view these wonderful photos?” I asked.

“The camera is still up in our room Mom, if you want to see them,” said Meg, taking my arm.

“Well then, shall we move this party up to your room then?” Asked Rudy.

Steve, Meg and I headed to the elevator, while Rudy took care of ordering room service. Up in the room, Steve started to set up drinks for everyone. I mentioned to him that he and Meg weren’t old enough to be drinking with us.

“That’s interesting Barb. We seem to be old enough for other so-called mature things,” he smiled and shoved his hand inside Meg’s top.

I ignored him, took a healthy swig of a fresh drink and reached for the digital camera. Setting the camera in playback mode, I started viewing the photos. The shots of Meg were nice casual bikini pix of her posing in front of the same wood decking area on Wilderness Trail where Rudy and I had stopped yesterday.

“That’s such a nice natural background, don’t you think?” Asked Meg, taking a sip from her mixed drink.

“Yes, that does offer some nice contrast,” I answered and switched to the next photo.

The next shot was still a bust pose, but her bikini bra straps had fallen over her bare shoulders. Her face beamed in the next photo, as she exposed more of her ample chest. Clearing my throat, I had a feeling where this was going and reluctantly brought up the next shot. It was a full-length portrait of her braless and pulling her thong down around her hips.

“Rudy! What’s this all about?” I yelled, clicking on the next sexy shot of her totally naked.

“Hey, don’t get mad at me Sis! She said it was OK with you,” he claimed reclining on my bed.

“I never said anything like that,” I growled and clicked through three subsequent shots, showing her in progressively more seductive poses.

“Here Mom, let me freshen up your drink. See, the guys seem to like them,” said Meg, grabbing the outline of Steve’s expanding hardon.

“Humph,” I scowled and let her take my glass.

As I sat on the bed and fumed, I turned to give Rudy a disapproving sneer. Glancing down at his crotch, it was plain for everyone to see how turned on he was too. Meg handed a new, more powerful rum and coke and lay down next to Steve across from us on the other bed.

“Actually Barb, she said she was inspired to do all of this, because of you!” Noted Rudy, rubbing my neck and shoulders.

“Oh really? And just what would ever give her THAT idea?” I pondered and sipped my super-charged drink.

“OK Mother, you asked for it,” said Meg, grabbing for the other digital camera. “Well Steve, what do you think; aren’t these “inspirational”?” She asked, showing him a slide show of shots taken of Rudy and me at the same Wilderness Trail site yesterday.

“HEY, where did THOSE come from?” I screamed and reached to retrieve the evidence.

“Not so fast there Mrs. B –I’d say these are quite inspirational!” Laughed Steve, jerking the camera away.

“I TOLD you I thought someone was watching us, dammit!” I yelled at Rudy.

“Oh relax Sis. There’s not much we can do about it now,” Rudy said and pulled my shoulders back to reline against him.

“SHIT!” I uttered and fell back next to him.

Steve knelt on the bed and slowly reviewed and critiqued each sordid sex scene, as Meg unzipped his pants.

“Well we certainly don’t need to stay here and put up with this,” I told Rudy, as Meg took Steve’s fully erect cock into her mouth.

“Oh, I think you can deal with this, unless you think Daddy and Aunt Debbie would like to see them,” threatened Meg, withdrawing her boyfriend’s dick for a moment.

“’Fraid she’s got us there, Sis,” said Rudy, massaging my shoulders again.

“Fucking blackmail! My own daughter pulling this shit. I can’t believe it.”

“Oh you can believe it for sure, Mom. Now, quit your bitching and take care of your brother there,” she instructed and shoved Steve’s thick shaft back in her mouth.

I quickly downed my drink and lay back against Rudy to take stock of what was at stake. I was fairly sure she wasn’t aware of our previous spouse-swapping escapade and I was glad for that. However, I didn’t need to reopen another bag of problems, by having Donny and Debbie find out Rudy and I had rekindled affections. I was at the mercy of my daughter. The only redeeming aspect was that she didn’t seem upset about our discretion. She certainly had reason to be, but she didn’t display any signs of being hurt or affected at all. Of course, I wasn’t at all sure Steve hadn’t told her about us.

Watching her lying there sucking her boyfriend’s tool, while he thumbed through photos of me having sex was arousing. My drunken, horny brother’s hands pulling up my blouse didn’t help the situation. Turning around between his long legs, I stared silently at his bulging shorts, as he began unbuttoning my blouse. Taking one, last glance over at Meg with her mouth full of Steve’s meat, I made my decision. My hands went to work on Rudy’s pants. He pulled my blouse off, as I did away with his shorts and underwear.

Gripping his long, thick monster cock with both hands, I started rhythmically jacking it from head to base. The drinks had taken their toll on him. Although huge by anybody’s scale, his meat was far from being fully erect. At this stage I would normally suck and deep throat him, while I still could.

“Ain’t it a bitch?” He asked, pulling my bra straps down.

“What’s that?” I asked and leaned down to lick the oversized hood of his big tool.

“Having to put up with these kids,” he said and unhooked my bra.

“They do grow up SO fast, don’t they?” I smiled and took his cock head in my mouth.

“Yeah, but in such delectable ways,” he whispered and fondled my big tits, as I took more of his semi-flaccid tool in my mouth.

I maneuvered my body around to be in a better position to deep throat his beast. Resting on my knees and leaning over gave Meg and Steve a perfect view of my ass, as I slowly sucked Rudy’s cock into my throat. My short jean skirt rode up so high, I was sure they both could see the growing wet spot on my white panties. As I pumped and sucked my brother’s stiffening muscle, I felt Meg’s small hands running up my thighs.

“See how wet she is, Steve?” I heard her say, as she pulled my panties down.

“That’s it Mom, suck your brother’s big fat cock. You’re such a fucking slut,” she said and spread my wet pussy lips apart. “She does have a nice pussy, for an old lady, I mean,” she showed Steve.

“Very nice, but it looks so lonely, Baby,” said Steve, slapping my ass.

“Ooh yeah! Fill her up Steve. Fuck her slut pussy,” she insisted.

Rudy’s full erection began to take shape in my mouth, as I felt Steve’s stiff rod penetrate my hot pussy. My moans filled the air, while my daughter’s boyfriend fucked me from behind with his familiar cock.

“Mmmmm, that’s looks like such fun; mind if I share some of that big ole thing?” Meg cooed and licked around the base of her uncle’s monster cock.

“Suppose I’m really not in a position to object, am I?” I said, circling my tongue around his hard knob, as Steve plowed into me.

We both took turns licking and sucking his foot-long pole, while Meg crawled up and straddled Rudy’s face with her young, shaven pussy.

“Oh God, he knows how to eat pussy GOOD!” She declared, as Rudy’s tongue lapped away at her tiny slit.

As wonderful it felt having Steve’s young dick working my cunt, I truly craved having Rudy’s super cock once again inside me. My melons slapped against Rudy’s ready cock, as Steve fucked me harder and faster. I felt my orgasm peak and screamed, when Meg slithered off Rudy’s face and lined up over him to fuck his mammoth rod.

“No, nnnnno, nnnnno,” I mumbled between clenched teeth, while Steve’s cock filled my pussy with his hot cum.

With my face inches away from her tiny pussy, I watched her spread to take in her uncle’s meat. What I imagined to be totally impossible was happening before my eyes. She screamed over and over again, as she pried her tight lips apart to take more of him inside. Her pussy was stretched to the max, with only about 50% of his long thick dong inside her. She had taken in all she could. Panting and shaking, she faced me, put her fingertips on his legs and endeavored to ride him.

“GOD, it’s too much, Mom. He’s so fucking BIG!” Meg yelled, as Steve’s spent rod plopped out of my love hole.

“I know, Baby; way too big for most women,” I said, inching my face closer to her impaled young pussy.

Laying flat on my stomach, I was able to lick Rudy’s balls. Working my tongue up his thick veined shaft, my tongue found its mark at her slit. I licked them both, until Meg finally exploded in a violent orgasm.

Steve, not wanting to be left out of the erotic action, stood on the bed and primed his flaccid dick. Meg immediately went to work sucking his tool and slowly uncoupled from Rudy. I turned over to get a better view of my daughter’s expertise at cock-sucking and finger myself. My horny brother wasted little time and invited himself between my legs.

No words were necessary, as I spread my legs and wrapped them around his hips. Moving my fingers from my saturated pussy, I took hold of his throbbing beast and ran it up and down my slippery slit. My lips spread to accept his wide bulbous head. As his massive cock sank deeper and filled my canal, I couldn’t help but sense how wonderfully perfect it fit in my mature cunt. I was more than ready to take it all, as he powered his meat further and deeper inside me.

“Oh God Sis, you feel so fucking good,” he whispered and pressed his pelvis tight against mine.

The alcohol went straight to my brain, as I quietly prodded him to fuck me. In his super-aroused state, he hardly needed urging and starting thrusting back and forth. Complimenting his forceful rhythmic strokes, my heavy melons rolled back and forth, like ocean waves.

“Jesus Christ, Steve, just look at these two!” Cried Meg, like she was seeing two people go at each other for the first time.

“Really! Suppose there’s something to be said for experience,” Steve observed.

The two kids were so caught up in our love making; they stopped their own and knelt at my head. Steve jacked his erect penis inches from my face, while Meg marveled at my ability to take Rudy’s entire monster.

“Geez Mom, I’m IMPRESSED! Does it feel as good as it looks?” She asked, licking her lips.

“Mmmmmmm,” was my sole response, as I focused on my brother’s facial expressions of pain and pleasure.

Meg leaned down and held my rolling tits still, occasionally licking and sucking my nipples. Letting go of Rudy’s long arms, I ran my hands up and down her tanned torso and butt. When I prodded her ass, she brought her thighs on either side of my head. Rudy never skipped a stroke, as my tongue found her silky slit.

Tonguing and sucking Meg’s clit, I felt Rudy’s cock start to pulsate inside me. Gush after gush of warm cum coated my mature cunt and brought me to a fantastic orgasm. I returned the favor to Meg with a tongue-fucking and felt Steve’s cock enter her from behind. Rudy was content to leave his spent organ in my pussy, as he leaned back and watched Steve and I pleasure Meg’s pussy. My unobstructed view from under Steve’s luscious 8-inch meat thrusting in my daughter’s wet hole was too delicious to pass up. I was in the perfect position to give his balls an occasional lick, which drove him crazy.

“Man, you guys are SO fucking hot!” Said Rudy, flexing his half-erect rod inside me.

I had to totally agree with his assessment. The sexual energy these two young beautiful bodies generated was more than enough to keep my juices flowing. My vaginal muscles tightened involuntarily around Rudy’s cock, when I felt Meg’s tongue teasing my stretched pussy lips. Meg and I reacted and moved in unison to the rhythm of Steve’s violent thrusts, as Rudy’s monster slowly came back to life inside my worn pussy.

Steve’s climax ended with a shower of fresh cum, leaking like an open faucet from Meg’s cunt. Erotic waves of orgasm swept over me, as their juices bathed my face from above and my brother’s huge hose filled my pussy again with more of his love lotion.

The four of us crashed on the queen-sized bed. The booze and extreme fucking had taken its toll on my old bones and I soon drifted off to sleep. It must have been around 10:00 pm when I awoke to the sounds of Meg and Steve going at each other again. Rudy must have gone back to his room for the night, so it was just me left oozing streams of cum.

I crept off the edge, as Steve’s forceful thrusts rocked the messy bed. Taking stock of my disheveled self in the bathroom, I opted for a refreshing shower. I took my time to relax and reflect on how all of this would affect everyone. I generally wasn’t one to keep secrets, however I may have to make an exception this time and keep this to myself. Hopefully the kids and my brother would do the same.

Meg’s orgasm peaked as I returned to the room. Silently I crawled into the unused bed and tried to relax under the covers. I dozed off, listening to the two young lovers’ kiss. I couldn’t have been asleep move than twenty minutes when I felt the mattress give way. The covers came down and someone yanked my nightgown up to my waist. My eyes shot open to the sight of Meg hovering over my face.

Barb36D
Barb36D
982 Followers