Wilderness Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers

“Hi Mom, are you awake?”

“I am now!” I yelled, as two hands hoisted my legs up and forced them to my chest.

“Good, ‘cause Steve wants to fuck you again,” she panted.

“And what if I don’t…” I started and felt his hard cock on my tender pussy. “You know this is rape?” I struggled, as his dick entered me.

“It’s only rape if you say “no”; go ahead and say it and I’ll stop,” said Steve, shoving more inside me.

Unfortunately, Rudy had reamed my pussy out to the point that there was hardly any stopping Steve’s cock from entering, even if I didn’t want him to. The dark room filled with the sweet scent of Meg’s perfume and the pungent odor of sex. With the lingering taste of my daughter’s juices on his lips, I took Steve’s long tongue in my mouth, while his rigid tool drilled me. Steve’s primal grunts and Meg’s moans were joined by a third voice I knew all too well. As the bed shook in every direction, I realized that my brother was pumping Meg from behind. My transition from surprise to utter erotic seduction was immeasurable.

Taking hold of Steve’s head, I thrust my tongue into his mouth. His hands slipped down my arms to grab my tits. His cock firmly in my hole, his pelvis rocked against me for ultimate penetration.

“FUCK ME! Oh GOD, FUCK ME! FUCK ME! I yelled, as my orgasm peaked.

My young stud did not disappoint me, as his body rolled and thrust into my mature cunt. I gasped for air when he pulled his face away. I was willing to let him ride me like this all night. Meg was apparently enjoying her “Rudy Ride” as much as I enjoyed her suitor.

“OH GGGGODDDDD!” She screamed, inches from my face.

I took her face in my hands and brought her open mouth to mine, as Rudy filled her girlish pussy with his too-big cock. Our wet kisses were short-lived though. My brother’s forceful thrusts with pushing her petite frame forward about a foot with each stroke. Now it was her breast I tasted. I took as much of her ample tit in my mouth as I could and bit down on her nipple, as Rudy sent a healthy dose of uncle-cum into her.

Her screams of ecstasy were deafening, as my brother unloaded inside her. With my legs still hiked up and Meg lying over my chest, I was trapped. Steve propped himself up against Meg and hard fucked me until he was about to cum. With the dead weight on top of me, there was little I could do to help him. So he helped himself to my exposed asshole. Whipping his cock from my saturated pussy, he wasted little time and slowly penetrated my rectum.

“YEAH BABY! YEAH that’s it! Oooooooooh” I said, as he inched his hard thick meat up my butt.

My extra-tight asshole provided all the friction he needed. After a dozen or so deep thrusts he exploded. The thought flashed through my head that had to be the first time I had a man fuck me twice up the ass in one day!

I made a comment about being crushed, so we untangled the pretzel that was the three of us.

“You’d better take his to the bathroom Meg and get Steve cleaned up. I’ll take care of Uncle Rudy here,” I directed.

Meg gave me a knowing smile and took Steve by the hand off to the bathroom. I leaned to the side of the bed and propped my head up. Rudy stood quietly at the bed’s edge, with his semi-flaccid cock glistening with Meg’s cum.

“So you like that tight young daughter of mine?” I asked taking hold of his cock.

He nodded, shyly.

“Well just don’t plan on any repeat performances, OK?” I admonished and licked the head of his sleeping giant.

“OK, whatever you say,” he agreed.

“And don’t forget who knows what you need, right?” I said, between licks.

“And who takes that big honking cock all the way, hmmmm?” Between sucks.

“You do, Sis,” he whispered.

“Who loves to deep-throat you and drink your sweet hot cum?” I said and took his thick fading erection all the way down my throat.

“OH GOD! YOU DO – YOU DO!” He shouted, as I cleaned his meat one last time.

Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers