Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me Prem. Let me feel it shoot into me. Look at my bald pussy slide down your shaft, feel how hot and wet it is. Can you feel how much my pussy loves your cock Prem? How happy it is that you're inside it where it can squeeze you and kiss you and love you. Ohhh, Ohhh Prem please give me your cum. Please baby, do it for me. Ohhh Now baby Now please. Ohhhhhh Godddd Prem I'm...I'mm...cummmming. As I stared at her tits jiggling to the rhythm of her orgasm I began to spurt long globs of cum into her. Her eyes locked onto mine and I saw her fill with energy and strength as her pussy milked my cock without her making another sound until I could give her no more.

"You have changed Vitesha. You came just like Mitra. That orgasm came from your calmness. It was strong and steady and beautiful. I can't believe how much better sex is with all three of you in such a short time. Our orgasms almost merge into one now. They go deeper and last longer. I think we should get out of this tub and see what Mitra and Suvarna are doing. We have a long drive ahead of us today."

When we walked into the living room Suvarna and Mitra were sitting at the table having breakfast as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened last night. I walked up beside the chair Suvarna was sitting in and kissed her cheek. "How are you feeling today?"

"Hungry! I feel better than I've ever felt in my life. Mitra has been telling me about what happened to me last night. She said I had a Satori. That's a brief experience of enlightenment. It can last for several hours to several days. While it was happening I saw everything, my life, my death, the way everything in the universe is interrelated. It was an incredible experience."

"I'm glad to hear that. I thought it might be related to your illness at first but Mitra knew what it really was as soon as you started it."

"Have you and Vitesha eaten yet?"

"No, we had coffee then we took a bath."

"Well have some of this delicious breakfast then we need to pack up and get on the road. It's a long way to where we're going."

The big SUV we had rented was waiting for us in the parking area of the hotel. The attendant brought it around when we walked out with our luggage and helped us pack it all in. Then Vitesha got behind the wheel and Mitra sat next to her in the front seat while Suvarna and I piled in the back."

"Mitra you'll have to keep an eye on those two in the back. They have a tendency to take their clothes off while I'm driving."

"That sounds like fun Vitesha. Would you mind if I joined them?"

"I can see I'm not going to get much help with the driving."

The SUV had a very nice GPS system, which gave audible directions in English so we didn't have any trouble navigating through Paris to the highway. The road was similar to American interstates so we made good time and made it to Le Mans pretty quick. From there we turned south and headed to Tours. The countryside was very pretty and the trip was enjoyable. We even had time to stop and take pictures at various places. Our destination was a small town east of Bordeaux called Saint Loubes. Once we passed through the town we turned east on the Rue du Livey and drove about two miles to where the property agent had told us the house was located.

We were a little early for our appointment but the big gates at the entrance were not locked so we opened them and drove in to a gravel drive that led to the house. The first thing we noticed was that the grounds, which seemed to be very expansive, looked like they hadn't been mowed or groomed in quite some time. When we got to the house it was very impressive. It was a Maison de Maitre and was made of stone in a light grey color. It was two stories and a basement. We walked around it because the front door was locked and found several things that needed repair. Windows, down spouts, cracks in the masonry and more neglected landscaping. It was once a very lovely home but had been allowed to fall in to disrepair despite having had extensive renovations only seven years ago to modernize it.

It was obvious that Suvarna was not pleased. "I actually hope the property agent is late because that's all the excuse I would need to go back into Anne Cordet mode and make him wish he had never been born. I've been paying this fool twenty five hundred euros a month to take care of this place and he hasn't even had the grass cut, even though he's known for two weeks we were coming."

Mitra told her, "Suvarna it is what it is. You must not lose your composure and resort to behavior you now know is not the best way to deal with issues such as these."

"You're right Mitra but sometimes people need a not very loving kick in the ass for not living up to their obligations."

"Perhaps while we're waiting we could conceive of more pleasant options to remedy the disappointing condition of this lovely home."

As luck would have it the agent was thirty minutes late. I was almost looking forward to Anne reemerging and cutting this guy to shreds. Then I thought better of it and decided to just wait and see if Suvarna could rise to the challenge of dealing with a problem in a manner that exhibited loving-kindness.

"Halloo, Halloo, welcome to Saint Loubes. Which one of you is madame Cordet?"

"I am, and it's mademoiselle Cordet."

"Greetings mademoiselle I am very glad to at last meet the owner of this magnificent estate. I am Claude Leboux, the head of the Leboux property agency."

"Monsieur Leboux do they have mobile phones in France?"

"Oui mademoiselle cell phones are as popular here as in America."

"In that case, does French custom not consider using them to call somebody you have an appointment with to tell them you are going to be late?"

"I am very sorry mademoiselle but I..."

Suvarna cut him off and said, "Never mind your excuse for the lack of courtesy. Did you by any chance bring the key to the front door of this house so we can get inside? We've driven all the way from Paris and would very much like to use the bathroom and see if we will be able to stay here tonight."

"But of course mademoiselle I have it right here."

"Then open the door... si vous plait." Only Anne could say please and make it sound like a cuss word, even in French. At least she had mellowed enough to omit the word 'fucking' from between 'the' and 'door' in her request no matter how obviously she implied it.

Claude got the door open and we went inside to a spacious hall with doors on either side near the front and a spiral staircase about thirty feet down the hall that led up and down. He walked to the light switches on the wall and pressed one of them. Nothing happened. He pressed the rest of them with the same result. The look on Suvarna's face was priceless. She was about two seconds away from transforming into a werewolf and devouring poor Claude.

"If you will excuse me mademoiselle I need to step outside and call my maintenance manager and ask him about the electricity."

"That sounds like a very good idea Monsieur Leboux. I do hope you return soon with the correct answer."

While Claude was outside making his call I started looking for a bathroom. I finally located one just past the stairway and looked into the dark room. I could barely make out what appeared to be a rather nice modern bathroom with a vanity, a toilet and a good size bathtub that also had shower connections and what appeared to be a very pretty curtain that was pulled back on one side. I reached for the faucet behind the sink and turned it. I was extremely gratified when water began flowing out of the tap. Just to be sure, I flushed the toilet and it worked perfectly. If Claude could get the lights on he just might live through this day.

I returned to the front door and informed everyone that there was a functioning bathroom just past the stairway and Vitesha headed for it. Before she got back Claude returned carrying a flashlight and told us that the maintenance manager had turned the electricity on to the appliances and the air conditioning but had not turned the lights on so he would have to go down to the basement to switch them on.

I went with him to see where and how this was done. We found a recognizable switch box on the wall and opened it to find marked switches for all the rooms just like back home. Claude flicked them all on and lights came on in the basement. I got a chance to look around and was pleasantly surprised by both the size and the tidiness of the place although it was mostly empty.

We went back up the spiral staircase to find the hallway lighted and Suvarna with a more pleasant look on her face. After all of us used the bathroom Claude walked us though the large house and showed us the six bedrooms on the second floor and explained that there used to be eight but the renovation had taken two of them to convert into bathrooms so now there were four large bathrooms instead of the original three small ones. All the furniture was covered with white sheets but otherwise the house was nicely appointed with dark wood floors and expensive drapes and carpets.

The spiral stairway led up one more flight to the roof where there was a large area that was perfect for parties or cooking on a grill. It would do very nicely for our meditations since there was a stone wall around the roof about four feet high and you couldn't see the nearest neighbor's house anyway, whoever that was. What you also couldn't see was any grape vines growing in the thirty-six acres of some of the best wine country in the world that Claude said belonged to the estate.

"Monsieur Leboux why are their no grapes growing in that area?"

"Well you see mademoiselle, even here in Bordeaux the big agri-businesses have taken over and bought up a lot of the vineyards around here. It is very difficult for a small traditional vineyard and winery to survive anymore. And quite frankly, nobody knew who you were if they had been interested in running a winery here. Your checks come from a French company that tells me they don't know who actually owns the estate and they only pass the money along from another company in the Netherlands. So some of the best wine growing land in the world sits empty."

We returned downstairs to the spacious kitchen that was the jewel of the house. Full of modern appliances it nevertheless retained the French country look and feel including a huge fireplace that could actually be used for cooking. We all sat at the country table in the kitchen and talked some more about the place.

"Monsieur Leboux you should be very thankful that I didn't come here alone three weeks ago. My displeasure with the condition of this property would have been communicated to you in a way that would have been very unpleasant. I am no longer the same person I was then but I do want to impress upon you that your allowing this property to deteriorate to its current state is absolutely unacceptable.

I and my father before me have been paying you very well to manage this estate and keep it looking the way it did when my father purchased it over 40 years ago. This is not what I expected. I recognize that nobody has lived here for all that time but you and I had a bargain and you have not upheld your part of our bargain. It is time for you to begin doing what you should have been doing for many years.

I will be leaving here in one week. In four days I want you to present me with a plan for remedying the many defects that are present on this property. Before you leave here today we will tour the entire estate and take pictures and make notes as to what needs to be done. And at the top of the list you will put the growing of grapes. If that is not possible, and it will take a lot to convince me that it isn't, then find somebody to plant something. Apples or peaches or anything that grows in this part of France.

If you do not want to do this let me know now. If you agree to do this and you do not comply with my requests in the time I have specified, I will find somebody else to do it. I will not personally seek retribution in as unpleasant a way as possible for your past misdeeds but I will call one of the many people I know who can do it for me. And I promise you; you will not enjoy the experience. Do you understand me?"

"Oui mademoiselle I understand and I want to do this for you. Now that I finally have a face to put on the owner and someone I can talk to about this property I am prepared to do whatever I can to restore this grand home to its former glory."

We all did the complete tour and found two additional buildings behind a row of trees near the fields where the grapes should be growing. One was a small winery building that could be used to actually produce bottles of wine. The other was a two-bedroom house for a family to live in. Both needed some minor fixing up but were in basically good condition.

Suvarna had brought one of her laptops and by the time we finished our tour she had over ten pages of items that needed to be addressed. She got Claude's email address and sent him a copy and told him she wanted his plan with details for accomplishing everything on the list. She said she realized he couldn't get grapes growing in a week but she expected him to find somebody who could get them started and somebody to take care of the landscaping.

"Monsieur Leboux is there a restaurant you could recommend to us that is nearby. We have not had time to stock up on groceries and need to get some dinner."

"There is a bistro in town next to a patisserie that are both owned by a woman named Madeline. If you like home cooking and simple dishes there is no better place to go."

"Merci Monsieur Leboux and au revoir."

"Goodnight mademoiselle. I will be in touch."

When he had gone, we got back in the car and headed for town. It was after eight when we got there and we wondered if the bistro was still open. A sign on the door said it was open until ten. A handsome young man greeted us when we came in and showed us to a table. The place was charming and exactly what you would imagine a real French bistro to look like.

"I think the young man who seated us likes you Vitesha."

"Yeah, I kinda got that impression too. He's cute. I might just see how interested he is in me."

He returned and asked us in perfect English if we would care for a cocktail or some wine.

"How did you know we spoke English?"

"We get a lot of Americans in here because this town is on most of the Bordeaux wine tours. I've learned to spot them pretty quickly."

"Where did you learn to speak English so well?"

"In school and then practicing with the people who visit here. There are also a lot of Americans at the college I attend."

"Is this a summer job for you while you're not in school?"

"In a way, my mother owns this place."

"You mean Madeline is your mother?"

"Yes but how did you know her name?"

"I own a house not far from here. The person that takes care of it for me recommended this bistro for our dinner and told me her name."

"Where is the house that you own?"

"About three kilometers east on the Rue du Livey."

"You own the Maison on the left side of the road?"

"Yes, that's the one."

"Oh wow, wait until I tell mother. She's lived here her whole life and in all that time nobody has ever lived there. When I was growing up it was considered to be haunted. Nobody could ever figure out who owned it."

"Well now you know. My father bought it over forty years ago. He and I have been keeping it all that time but we never got around to visiting. My lover insisted that we come and see it."

"If you will excuse me I will go tell my mother that she must come and meet our new neighbors and I will bring you a bottle of the wine we are so famous for in Saint Loubes."

In a moment a woman about Mitra's age came to the table and introduced herself.

"Bien le bonsoir mes amis. My English is not so good as my son's but bien venu, welcome to Saint Loubes. Jean tells me you own the Maison on the Rue du Livey. I am very happy to meet you."

Jean returned with a bottle of wine and seven glasses on a tray and sat a glass in front of each of us then began pouring the wine. A very pretty girl joined us. "This is my daughter, Janelle, Jean's twin sister."

"Bonsoir."

Jean finished pouring the wine and said, "We would like to propose a toast to our new neighbors and welcome you. If there is any way we can help you please let us know. Welcome to France"

We all took a drink of the excellent wine and talked for a few minutes as we introduced everybody and told them why we had come and about our tour of other properties that Anne owned but had never seen. Jean translated for his mother when necessary. She seemed to understand more that she was comfortable speaking.

She then realized that we had come there to eat and asked us what we would like. We told her we were vegetarians and she said we had come at the right time of year for fruits and vegetables and she could fix us some spaghetti with homemade marinara sauce that had bell peppers, black olives and garlic in it. We all said yes to that and she excused herself to go back to the kitchen. We told Jean to bring us another bottle of wine and he went off to get it. Janelle had returned to waiting on the few other customers in the place.

While we were waiting on the food Mitra said, "Suvarna, has it occurred to you that Madeline could be of great help to you?"

"A great help how?"

"Think about the situation with the house. You wrote down over ten pages of items your estate needs but you neglected to put the one thing it needs most of all on the list."

"And what is that?"

"Close your eyes and let the answer come to you. What is the primary function of a house?"

"Oh my God, somebody needs to live in it."

"Voila! As the French say."

"Mitra you are truly amazing. You continue to point out what I've been missing in my life, the simple obvious truth. Of course she could be of help. She was born here, she runs a business that everybody frequents, she probably knows more about what's going on here than anybody else in town."

The food arrived and it was delicious. When we had finished eating Suvarna asked Vitesha if she would go find that cute young Jean and ask him if he and his mother could come talk to us some more. She said she'd be delighted to. In a moment she returned to the table holding on to Jean's arm. The top button on her blouse had somehow come undone. She told Jean to sit next to her and made sure her leg was pressed against his.

"Suvarna explained the situation with the house and told him this would be the only time she would be here and she had decided that in order for the estate to be what it should, somebody needed to live there and take care of it. Jean asked her why she didn't just put it up for sale. She told him that she might do that as a last resort but that she wanted to try a different approach first.

With many of the vineyards being bought up by the big wine makers, who were owned by corporations, she wondered if his mother knew of somebody who knew how to make wine the traditional way who may have gotten a bad break or who couldn't afford to buy property that might like to move in to the house and get the vineyards replanted and put the place back in shape.

When Madeline came back and sat down, Jean told her what Suvarna had told him. She asked what kind of arrangement Suvarna wanted, did she want someone to lease the place or rent it and if so how much would she expect in payment. Suvarna told her that for the right family, they wouldn't have to pay anything. But they would have to do the work to get the place back in shape and keep it up and of course, grow grapes. She told them as a bonus, if they could produce a good wine they could keep all the money they made from selling it. Madeline's eyes lit up when she heard that.