Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh mademoiselle Cordet, that is very gracious of you. I think I might know just the right person to do what you are looking for. Give me a day or two to make some inquiries and I will let you know."

Suvarna asked Jean for a pen and wrote down her cell phone number and gave it to her.

"While you are working on that Madeline, I have a favor to ask you."

"Oui mademoiselle. What is it?"

"How much do you pay Jean to work here?"

"Jean is my son. I pay for him to go to university. I do not pay him to wait tables."

"If he were not here and you had to hire somebody to wait tables, how much would you pay them?"

"I could get someone for about fifty euros a day."

"If I pay you one hundred euros a day, would you let Jean show me around the Bordeaux area while we are here. I need somebody who knows this region and none of us are fluent in French so he would also act as our translator. You could use the extra money to put toward his tuition at university."

"If it is OK with Jean it is OK with me."

"Would you like to be our guide for a week Jean?"

Vitesha put her arm around his and said, "Johnny, please say yes. I'll be doing all the driving and I would just love to have you sit up front with me and help me." She made sure her boob rubbed against his arm when she turned toward him. That pretty much sealed the deal.

Madeline smiled at Vitesha's flirtatious ploy as he agreed to do it.

"When do you want me to start?"

Vitesha answered him, "Oh Johnny, you've already started. You're going home with us tonight. Go get your toothbrush and some clean undies, we'll come back tomorrow and get anything else you need."

"Madeline we'll take very good care of your son. Thank you for letting him do it. I look forward to hearing from you about my house."

"Oui, I'm sure Jean will be in very good hands. It was a pleasure to meet you. I hope we become good friends while you are here."

"I would like that very much Madeline."

Before we left Madeline went over to the patisserie and brought us a bag of coffee and some croissants and pastries for our breakfast so we would have something to eat in the morning. I already liked her. Suvarna got out her wallet and took out two hundred euro notes and handed them to her. "This should cover the delicious dinner and the fabulous wine." Madeline refused to take it.

"You are my neighbor and my guest. It was my pleasure to serve you this night."

"Merci Madeline, merci beaucoup."

It was past ten when we left the bistro and drove back to the house. It didn't take very long to get there and thankfully we had left the large ornamental coach lights on either side of the front door on so we could see to get in the house.

We brought in the bags we needed for the night and took them upstairs. Suvarna and I took the drop cloths off the furniture in one of the bedrooms and told Vitesha to get one of the other rooms ready to sleep in. She grabbed Jean's arm and pulled him with her to another bedroom and uncovered the furniture before starting to unpack her case with toiletries in it.

Jean asked her, "Which room should I sleep in?"

"Don't be silly Johnny, this one of course."

"You mean with you?"

"That's exactly what I mean. Unless you want Mitra or Suvarna to sleep with you."

"Ummh, no... I, uh. I just didn't expect..."

"Didn't expect what Johnny?"

"I'm just surprised that you..."

"Surprised that I would want to make love with you. Surprised that I would put your cock in my mouth and lick it and suck it until it's hard. Surprised that I would let you suck my pussy until it's dripping wet and aching to feel your hard cock inside it. Is that what you're surprised about Johnny?"

"Ummh, yes that's what I'm surprised about. The girls I date don't usually do those things. At least not when I've just met them."

"Then it's about time you stopped dating girls and started dating women because those are the things a woman wants to do. Don't you want to do those things with me Johnny?"

"Oui. Yes I do."

"Good because I want to do those things with you. Before we get started with those things let's go into one of these lovely bathrooms and take a bath. That way you can get comfortable being naked with me. You do want to see me naked don't you?"

"Oh yes, I very much want to see you naked."

"I'm glad because I very much want you to see me naked. It seems we have a lot in common Johnny. Come along then. We can get undressed in the bathroom and leave our clothes in there. You'll need to wear those clothes again in the morning until we can go to your house and pick up some more of your things."

"Oh my, this is a very beautiful bathroom. It's as big as my bedroom. It's all made of granite and has such a big tub."

"It should be beautiful, Suvarna paid a lot of money about seven years ago to remodel this house and she loves nice bathrooms. You should see the one in her home in New York. It's a shame these rooms have just been sitting here for so long with nobody getting to use them. You and I will be the first to ever take a bath in this tub."

Vitesha stripped off quickly and walked to the tub to start filling it. She got some bubble bath out of her case and poured some in. She made a big show of bending over to do it so Jean could see the lips of her pussy framed by her fabulous ass. When she turned around to put the bubble bath back in her case Jean was standing there in his underpants, which had a noticeable bulge in them.

"Come on Jean, drop those panties and let's get in the tub."

He nervously slid them down and exposed his erect cock.

"Oh Johnny, if you're that happy to see me already, we're going to have a very good time tonight. Come on now, get in here with me and sit between my legs so you can lean back on me." He stepped into the tub glad to be facing away from her and sat down in the hot water then leaned back on her. "Can you feel my soft tits against your back? Do they feel nice to you? Would you like to suck on them when we get in the bed? I like to have my tits sucked. It makes me feel real good...and hot."

She started rubbing her hands over his chest, washing him with the bubbles. Then she moved them to his shoulders and scooped up the hot water and let it fall onto him. She rubbed his neck and massaged him. He began to relax.

"Doesn't this feel good Johnny? Isn't it a nice way to get to know somebody?"

"I've never known anybody like you before. I wish more girls...ummh women were like you. You seem so genuine, so real and comfortable to be with."

"Merci Johnny. I'll tell you a little secret. If you are more genuine and real with the women you meet, they will be the same way back to you. Everybody responds to kindness and honesty and then they will feel comfortable with you. If they don't respond to it then know that they are not ready yet and you should not be with them. Don't be angry, don't criticize them just understand and move on. Now scoot forward so I can stand up. It's my turn to lie back against you so you can get to know my body."

When they had changed positions Jean washed her shoulders and rubbed them and massaged her neck. Then his hands slid down and covered her breasts. He gently caressed them and played with her nipples.

"Oh yes Johnny that feels marvelous. Smell my hair. Kiss me on the neck. Keep rubbing my tits. Discover me Johnny. Let me sink deep into your memory so one day you can recall your night with Vitesha and smile."

The water was cooling so she moved forward and turned on the faucet and picked up the handheld spray and turned to rinse him off then stood and handed it to him so he could wash away the soapy bubbles from her. She pulled the lever up to allow the water to drain then stepped out of the tub.

She walked to the linen closet and retrieved two bath towels and came back as he got out of the tub. She handed one of the towels to him.

"Dry me off Johnny. Do it slowly like I'm the most delicate and precious thing you have ever touched. Show me how much you care for me."

He patted her with the towel and tenderly rubbed her with it, kissing her as he did it. All down her arms and her back he removed the water from her and replaced it with his lips. He turned her around and resumed this treatment on her chest, her breasts, her stomach and finally to her pussy. He patted the little tuft of blonde hair dry then kissed it and licked it. He did the same to her slit as she moved her legs apart to give him access. He continued down her legs to her feet then stood up and put the towel on the counter.

"Did you like taking a bath with me Johnny?"

"It was the best thing I have ever done. You're very beautiful."

"We're not finished yet. In fact, we've only just begun."

She took his hand and led him back into the bedroom and sat him on the bed then went to the wall switch and turned the overhead light off leaving on only the small lamp on the nightstand next to the bed. She walked back to where he was sitting, bent her head down and kissed him.

"I'm going to show you how to make love to a woman. First I will do things to you that will make you feel very good. Then you will do these things to me."

She kissed him again and told him to lie on the bed. He lay back and pulled his legs up and stretched out on his back. She got on the bed and lay across him so she could kiss his face and neck, taking her time to slide her lips over his skin. She moved from one side to the other then down to cover his chest.

His hand moved to her head and he ran his fingers through her soft blonde hair. She slid lower and kissed her way across his stomach finally reaching his pubic hair. Her lips traced a line lower until they touched his cock then continued along his shaft until they reached the head. The erection he had in the bathroom had subsided somewhat but her lips on his sensitive glans caused it to begin to renew.

She opened her mouth and slowly engulfed the head of his cock. She licked it with her tongue and felt him slip further into her hot mouth as his stiffness increased. She sucked on him and slid her mouth further down his shaft as he rose to meet her tongue's wet caresses. Her mouth slid up and down him until his hardness filled her and the head penetrated her throat. She pulled back and replaced her mouth with her hand to stroke and squeeze him.

"Oh Johnny, what a lovely, strong, beautiful cock you have, so warm and thick. I can't wait to have it in my pussy, but first I'm going to suck your balls. Would you like that Johnny? Would you like me to lick them and suck them into my mouth and play with them?"

"Oui, ma chere."

"Oh yes Johnny speak love to me in French. I won't know what the words mean but I'll get the message."

She continued to stroke his shaft as her tongue broadly licked his scrotum. She pushed the tip between his balls and flicked it from side to side then pursed her lips and kissed her way to the left and tenderly sucked his testicle into her mouth. He groaned and put his hand gently on her head. She licked him with her tongue and pulled on him with her lips held tightly around the oval organ. He moaned and said something in French. She released the delicate prisoner from its wet confinement and moved to the other one and gave it the same treatment. When she let that one go she raised her head and saw precum oozing from his cock and licked it off while still holding the rigid shaft in her hand.

"It's your turn now Johnny."

She crawled up the bed and lay on her back beside him.

"Explore me Johnny. Let your hands, your mouth and your imagination run free. Touch me, kiss me, lick me and suck me. Tell me how it feels to you and show me how much you want me."

He repeated what she had shown him with kisses on her face and shoulders and down each arm to her hands. He sucked on her fingers and licked the inside of her elbow all the while speaking softly in French. She moaned and sighed as he made his way to her breasts.

"Oh yes Johnny that feels marvelous. Now play with my tits. Caress them with your hand and lick them all over and suck my nipples."

He followed her instructions and lavished his full attention on each one for several minutes pausing briefly to say something in French to her. She shivered each time he did this.

He then slowly moved down her stomach to kiss and lick her navel and then down to the little tuft of blonde pubic hair just above her clit. He kissed it then said, "This is cute, what do you call it?"

"A welcome mat."

"Very thoughtful."

He moved his mouth down and began to kiss the top of her clit. She pushed his shoulder to get him to move his body lower and raised and spread her legs for him.

"Here you are Johnny. Knock your lights out. And mine too while your at it."

He moved between her legs and began to explore every inch of her naked crotch with his tongue and his fingers. She directed him, telling him what she wanted and he willingly complied with her requests.

"Oh Johnny that feels so good. Suck my clit into your mouth and lick it with your tongue. Put your finger in my pussy and stroke the top of my vagina. Oh yesss, yesss, just like that. Keep doing that and I'll cum for you." Without her telling him he inserted another finger in her hot wet hole and tickled her g-spot. "Uhhhhhhh, yessss Johnny you're...going...to...make me cummmmm!" Her hips pressed up against his mouth and her legs tensed as she climaxed.

He removed his fingers and stopped sucking her and lay there looking at her as she enjoyed the orgasm that he had given her.

"Oh Johnny. That was wonderful. Now move up between my legs and put that nice hard cock where your fingers were."

He slid slowly up and put his hands on the bed next to her. She felt the tip of his cock touch her slit and reached down to wrap her fingers around the shaft and squeeze it as she guided him into her. He penetrated her slowly allowing both of them to enjoy the sensation of his cock stretching her vagina to accommodate him. When it was buried in her she moved her hand to cradle his balls and caress them. He held still and looked into her eyes as she lovingly massaged them.

"Take your time Johnny." She said softly, her voice barely more that a whisper. "Enjoy every moment of this with me. Don't just fuck me; love me. Feel and love all of me not just my pussy. There's no hurry Johnny, we can do this all night long if you want."

He began to slowly stroke into her and her hips began to move to the same rhythm. She bent her knees more and raised her spread legs up so he could go deeper into her. Her hands moved to his ass to pull him closer as his cock penetrated her. The distended lips of her pussy clung tightly to his shaft then kissed his pubes as he filled her hot wet cunt. He kissed her and explored her mouth with his tongue then moved his lips to her neck and put his face in her hair to smell her. She pushed her breasts up against his chest as they breathed in together, her extended nipples poked into him. Their arousal built slowly but steadily.

"Ohhhhh yesssss Johnny, just like that. Long steady strokes that make my pussy throb. I can feel the head of your thick cock push against my cervix when you're all the way in me. It's making me crazy; my vagina is hugging you without my trying to do it. My pussy wants you Johnny, it's telling you how good you make it feel with each stroke of your hard cock. Keep doing it Johnny, keep loving me."

He continued the steady deliberate pace of their lovemaking for quite some time. She was surprised that someone so young could keep from cumming under this much pleasurable stimulation. Her pussy was soaking wet now and practically on fire it was so hot. She knew she couldn't last much longer.

"Oh Johnny you're doing it to me again. Join me mon cher, let me feel your hot cum spray deep inside me. Give it to me Johnny, cum with me."

He increased the tempo at her urging then stopped as his hard hot cock swelled and expelled the creamy contents of his prostate in spurt after spurt as her throbbing vagina milked the pearly white liquid from him.

"Ohhh God Yes Johnny that's it. That's what I want. Give it all to me. Fill my pussy with cum. Ooooohhhh keep going, give me more."

They lay in each other's arms as their mutual orgasm slowly subsided. He raised his hips and withdrew his cock and rolled over on his side next to her.

"I will never forget this night Vitesha. I've had sex before but this is the first time I have ever really made love. I will treasure your gift and your kindness as long as I live."

"How old are you Johnny?"

"I will be twenty in three months."

"Oh God, I'm fucking teenagers now."

"Does that bother you ma chere?"

"A week ago it probably would have but not now. In fact it makes me feel very good and I think I'll do it more often. I might be a little bit young at twenty eight to qualify as a cougar but I won't let that stop me."

"I know another teenager you can fuck."

"Who? One of your school chums?"

"No. Do you like girls?"

"Not as much as men but yes, I like girls. Do you have a girlfriend Johnny?"

"Well sort of. Not really."

"Then who are you talking about?"

"Janelle."

"Your sister Janelle!?"

"Oui."

"And just how do you know she likes girls?"

"My mother went to Bordeaux one day and left us to run the bistro. It was a slow day so Janelle said she was going to her room to write some emails. A half hour later when there was nobody in the bistro I went upstairs to go to the bathroom and when I passed her room I heard sounds coming from inside. I opened the door to see what was going on and found Janelle in bed with a friend of hers with her head between her legs. Janelle was very upset and scared I would tell our mother. Before I could tell her I wouldn't do that she said she would have sex with me if I didn't say anything."

"Johnny, you didn't. Did you?"

"Yes. I had only been with two other girls at that time and after all, she's my twin. Wouldn't you be curious to know what it felt like to be a boy? This seemed like the closest thing to experiencing what I felt like as a girl so when her friend left we closed the bistro and had sex."

"Johnny, you rascal. You are a naughty boy. Do you still have sex with her."

"Occasionally, but we're away at school a lot so it doesn't happen often."

"Do you think she'd be up for a three-way?"

"I could ask her but I'm pretty sure she would like it."

"Have you ever fucked her in the ass?"

"No. I've never done that with any girl."

"Well Johnny, it sounds to me like we will need to have another guide and translator for a while. She does speak English doesn't she?"

"Yes, she speaks as well as I do. She likes to flirt with the Americans that come to the bistro so she talks to them whenever she can."

She turned to face him and smiled. "Since Janelle isn't here now I'll let you be the next teenager I fuck." She slid down and engulfed his entire cock with her mouth. Her hand cradled his balls and began to caress them. In only a few minutes he was fully erect again.

"Oooohhhh that's what I like about teenagers. Johnny I'm going to get on my hands and knees and you get behind me and put that nice hard cock in my pussy. I'm sure it's nice and wet from all the cum you put in it." He got on his knees behind her upturned ass and wiped the head along her slit a few times then put the tip at the entrance to her vagina and pressed forward. "Ohhhh Johnny yes that's what I want. Push it in deep so I can feel your balls against my clit. That's it. Hold it there for a minute so I can feel you deep inside me."

She pushed back against him to get all of him in her. "Put your hands on my ass and spread my cheeks so you can see your cock buried in my naked pussy." She lowered her head down to the bed and reached back with her hand to rub her clit. She felt the cum from his previous ejaculation oozing out around his cock and sliding down on her fingers and smeared it on her clit. "Now Johnny, fuck me. Really fuck me. Slide your cock all the way out and back into me so I can feel you slam against my ass."