Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began with a smooth steady rhythm then increased the tempo until he was pounding into her furiously. He kept it up for another ten minutes then put his knees on the outside of her shins and bent over her forcing her hips down until they were flat on the bed. He slid his hands under her and grasped her breasts then began fucking her even faster. Her well-lubricated passage was making squishing sounds as his cock slid in and out of her like a piston in a racecar. She was gasping for breath and grunting each time he bottomed out in her.

"Oh God Johnny I'm cumming. I'm cumming so hard."

He pushed in deep and joined her orgasm as his hot spunk spewed into her for the second time.

"Jesus Johnny I haven't been fucked like that since I rode with the Angels. That was fantastic."

Jean rolled off her and lay on his back. It was after midnight so Vitesha reached over and turned out the light then snuggled up next to him and kissed him goodnight. Two hours later he woke her up and fucked her again.

Suvarna, Mitra and I decided to try getting to sleep early but then we remembered that we hadn't done her visualization yet. Suvarna said she wanted to try it a different way tonight.

"Mitra let's give Prem a double blowjob and when he gets hard I'm going to sit on his cock facing his feet and lean back so his forehead is on the back of my neck like it's supposed to be. You can put your head on my throat and then I can say my words. When I finish I want you to slide down and lick my clit until I cum."

I was really growing very fond of these double blowjobs. Each of them seemed to come up with some new variation of licking and sucking me in tandem that made the experience very stimulating. I especially liked Suvarna deep throating me while Mitra sucked both my balls into her mouth and played with them. They kept at it even after I was rock hard but I didn't mind.

Finally Suvarna said it was time and straddled my hips and put the tip of my cock on the entrance to her vagina then slowly sank onto my cock and leaned back on my chest. Mitra took her place between our widespread legs and leaned forward with her breasts just below Suvarna's so she could put her head on her throat. Suvarna talked to her tumor while we poured love into her.

As soon as she finished Mitra kissed her mouth and began massaging her breasts. She kissed her way down and sucked on her nipples spending several minutes on each one. Suvarna was moving her hips back and forth as much as she could in this position to slide my cock in and out of her. I could feel her getting wetter. When Mitra moved lower to lick her pussy I brought my hands up and continued to massage her tits.

"Oh yes Mitra that feels wonderful. You really know how to suck my clit. It sends shocks all through me."

Suvarna bent her knees and put her feet on either side of my spread legs so she could spread hers even further apart. This not only gave Mitra more access to Suvarna's crotch but now that Suvarna could push with her feet she could slide up and down my cock more easily and expose more of it to Mitra's talented tongue. Mitra would start at the bottom of my scrotum and lick up across my balls then along the bottom of my shaft and then put her lips on Suvarna's clit and suck her. I was truly amazed at the things these two women could come up with to sexually arouse themselves and me.

After a few repetitions of this long lick and suck, Suvarna would push back far enough for my cock to slide completely out of her as Mitra's tongue approached her cllit. Mitra would then engulf half my cock in her mouth and bob up and down on it before using her hand to put it back in Suvarna's vagina then continue on to suck her clit.

"I sure hope you two are taking notes on what you're doing because I've never felt anything this good in my life and I'm going to want do this again...a lot."

"Prem if Mitra can time it so she gets us to orgasm simultaneously I'll know for sure she is enlightened. And trust me, we will do this again. I'm loving it."

We synchronized all these movements as Mitra took us closer and closer to climax. When she sensed that I was close she cupped my balls in her hand and gently squeezed them while she was sucking my cock. Just before I started cumming she used her other hand to put it back in Suvarna then sucked her clit in her mouth and licked the sensitive nub furiously.

"Ohhhh Mitra Yessss, Yessss, Yessss, you're making me cum."

Mitra squeezed my balls some more and I flooded Suvarna's vagina with semen.

I could feel her orgasm not only on my cock but running throughout her entire body. Then she went limp on top of me and breathed deeply and contentedly. Mitra moved back up and kissed her some more. Suvarna put her arms around her and held her close while their tongues danced in each other's mouths.

Mitra finally rose up then moved to lie beside me and Suvarna grudgingly slid off my cock and lay on my other side. They both snuggled up against me as I lay there wondering how I got lucky enough to have the two sexiest women on the planet lying next to me.