Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitra told Jean to ask her if a woman could have a private dance. She said they certainly could and almost all the dancers liked female customers as much as males. Mitra had Jean arrange for all of us to have one of the deluxe dances where both of the participants were nude. She asked if we would each like to pick out the dancer we wanted and Mitra said no, let it be a surprise.

We were all led to another part of the building where small rooms were available for the dances. We were told to disrobe and to use one of the clean towels to put in the chair to sit on. In a couple of minutes the door to my room opened and a dancer entered and closed the door behind her. "Bonsoir Monsieur, mon nom est Lola."

"Good evening Lola. I'm Elvis Presley."

She laughed and said, "Oh, you are American. I've always wanted to meet Elvis."

"Before we start will you tell me truthfully how old you are?"

"Oui, I am eighteen years old."

My cock started to harden as soon as I heard those words. Lola was a beautiful young woman with auburn hair. She was tall and had really nice breasts and was in great shape as most professional dancers are. She spoke English fairly well and told me there was usually a time limit of fifteen minutes or until I came, whichever occurred first, but for me she would not set the timer. I told her that for someone as beautiful as she was, fifteen minutes should be more than enough time. She smiled at me when I said that.

The lighting in the little room was dim but adequate to see the dancer. There was an overhead spotlight that shown down from the ceiling to illuminate her body perfectly. Although there was music playing, what transpired was not really dancing. She writhed around in front of me so I could get a good look at her for a minute or so then sat on my lap facing me. She leaned toward me and kissed me. I was surprised about that because I had heard that professional sex workers rarely kissed a client. She tasted delicious, like Grande Marnier.

"You can use your hands if you do what I tell you. I like to have my breasts caressed."

I moved my hands to her tits and softly massaged them. Her nipples were pierced and had little gold barbells in them. I felt her reach for a small bottle on the table with the towels and pour some massage oil in her hand. "Hold out your hand." She poured some of the oil in my palm. "Use that to rub my pussy." She put the bottle back and reached down to rub the oil on my already hard cock.

I moved my hand with the oil in it between her legs and slid it over her bare mound and let it ooze down toward her slit. She spread her legs wide to indicate I should rub the oil anywhere I wanted to. She had a large clitoris with a prominent hood and I spread the oil on it with my fingers. I felt a small gold ring in the piercing in her clitoral hood.

This was not at all what I had been expecting. She seemed to be enjoying this as much as I was which, it seemed to me, was the real secret of doing something like this. Genuine enthusiasm is contagious and didn't make me feel like I was just being jerked off by somebody who would really rather be doing something else.

When she had my cock covered in oil she stood up, stepped back and turned around. She then straddled my legs and bent over at the waist with her long taut legs on either side of mine. Her ass was inches from my face. "I'm clean if you want to lick me." Another surprise which I wasn't about to pass up. I moved my face forward and stuck out my tongue as far as I could reach and licked upwards toward her asshole. I put my hands on her cheeks and gently spread them to repeat the licking.

"I'm not going to stop until you cum." I told her.

She pressed back to signal that was fine by her and I continued to lick her. In a few minutes she was breathing deeper and her juices were running out of her pussy. This time when my tongue reached her asshole I stuck it into her anus as far as it would go and wiggled it around. Her hand flew to her clit and she started rubbing it furiously. I kept my tongue in her ass while she brought herself to a climax.

"Wow, that was fantastic. I don't usually cum with a customer but my ass is very sensitive and you didn't hesitate to do that for me. Let me return the favor."

She moved forward and told me to spread my legs then got on her knees between them. One of her hands wrapped around my shaft and the other encircled my balls. Her mouth engulfed my cockhead. She tilted her head up and said, "Lean back and keep looking in my eyes." She then proceeded to give me a fabulously sensual and erotic blowjob without ever once breaking eye contact with me.

She coordinated the actions of her hands and mouth perfectly. She did more than just look at me, she communicated with her eyes and I heard the message loud and clear. She took the time to let my orgasm build slowly as though she was more aware of the sensations than I was. When she knew I was ready to cum she finally closed her eyes, let go of my shaft with her hand, and then sucked my entire cock into her mouth while she gently squeezed my balls.

My cock erupted cum like pillow lava from Kilauea. Thick hot globs oozed out of my tip to form spherical lobes that seemed to flow glacially across the back of her tongue before trickling down her throat. Her fingers continued to massage my balls to induce additional extrusions of semen from me as her soft palate gently pressed on the head of my cock when she swallowed each viscous discharge.

Given all the incredible sex I'd had in the past month I couldn't say this was the best blowjob I'd ever been given but I would have to put it in the top two. She opened her eyes when I finally stopped ejaculating and smiled at me with them. She withdrew her mouth from my cock and slowly stood up then bent over and kissed me again like we were lovers.

I wiped my hands with the towel then walked over to where my clothes were hanging and reached into my pants to get my wallet. I took out a hundred euro note and handed it to her. "Merci beaucoup."

"I really hope I will see you again sometime Elvis."

"Me too," I said as she opened the door and left. I put my clothes back on and returned leisurely to our booth. When I got there Mitra and Vitesha had just returned. Suvarna and the twins showed up about five minutes later.

Suvarna looked at Mitra and said, "I get the feeling there's something more to this than just a night out for a good time."

"There is actually. I wanted us to see what goes on here so you could become familiar with it. The day after tomorrow, Wednesday, they have amateur night here starting at nine and running until all who want to perform have danced. We're coming back here and doing this for Wednesday's meditation. The women will dance and the men can sit in the front row and practice their pussy eating skills."

"You're not serious are you Mitra?"

"I'm never serious but I am sincere. Dancing naked in front of a crowd is one of the most exhilarating and liberating things a woman can do. Getting your twat licked by strangers is an added bonus. Oh, and we're not leaving until each of us has given a customer a lap dance. That's why I had you all do one tonight so you would know what one feels like. By the way Janelle, did you like your lap dance?"

Janelle didn't have to answer her question. The look on her face said she had liked her lap dance a lot. It seemed to be a unanimous opinion. We flagged down our waitress and got the bill. It came to eight hundred euros with the Champagne, the lap dances and tip. As we were leaving we stopped at the counter and asked if there was anything we had to do to register for the amateur dancing Wednesday night.

"All you have to do is be eighteen years old and show up by eight thirty and be ready to dance. Costumes are optional or you can just start out in your bra and panties."

"Tomorrow we can go to a sexy lingerie store and get some skimpy costumes." Mitra said as we walked out the front door.

We headed back to the Chateau and got back a little after eleven. Suvarna, Vitesha and I took a shower then got in the four-poster bed in a corner bedroom. All the French doors were open to the balconies to let in the nice breeze coming from the lake. There were two crystal hurricane lamps on the bedside nightstands. We lit tea candles in them to give the room a nice glow.

Suvarna slid down so she could suck on my cock. Vitesha got behind her and started licking Suvarna's pussy with her head between her legs. When I was hard and she was wet she moved back up and I put my cock in her warm pussy and started fucking her nice and slow. Vitesha lay behind her and kissed her neck and massaged her breasts. It was a soft loving way to end the day. She let out a long contented sigh when my cock spewed my hot cream into her and I felt her vagina pulse around it as she gently climaxed with me.

"Oh Prem. Of all the things we do I still like this the best; lying in your arms and loving you. I can't even conceive of not loving you. We are one and always will be. Good night my love and sweet dreams."

I drifted off to sleep thinking about how improbable it was that I should find myself in a gentlemen's club in Lyon, France having sex with a nude dancer then sleeping in a castle with two beautiful loving women.

We awoke around eight and got ready to go out for breakfast. We decided that we would eat all our meals out since trying to buy food and use the huge kitchen in the Chateau was a daunting prospect and we didn't want to mess things up too much. We found a fabulous patisserie beside an open-air market and had coffee and fruit and whole-wheat carrot muffins. We called Alysse and told her we would meet her at the office to keep her from having to drive all the way out to the Chateau.

She was waiting for us outside the office and offered to drive. Vitesha sat beside her in the front seat. Jean sat between Mitra and Suvarna and I sat with Janelle in the back. Janelle and I were both admonished to behave ourselves. We had a private guided tour of Lyon and saw things the average tourist would never get to see without a native to advise them. Lyon was a lot larger and more modern than I had envisioned.

Alysse took us to a restaurant about ten miles south of the city where you got the feeling you were in the country even though you were still close to the city. It was on a river and we sat at a large table under an umbrella outside in the rear of the building. We all ordered a wonderful vegetable soup made fresh that morning. Alysse recommended a lovely light wine that was produced not far from where we were. It had an effervescence to it but was not as bubbly as a sparkling wine.

Mitra said, "Alysse how long have you been with the agency?"

"Almost six years now. I was married to Pierre's brother Michelle and they were partners in the agency."

"Where is Michelle now?"

"He died in an accident a year ago while riding his bicycle. He liked to go for long rides in the hills and was hit by a truck on a curve."

"So you became a partner in the firm after his death?"

"Yes but Pierre's wife Sophie decided that she should be a partner too so now we each have a one third interest."

"So that explains why you seem so deferential to Pierre. He and Sophie call the shots don't they?"

"Yes when it comes to major decisions they always make them."

"And I'll bet you do more than one third of the work don't you?"

"Yes, Sophie rarely comes into the office except to meet new important clients."

"Are you happy with this arrangement?"

"Well I tolerate it because it took me a while to get over losing Michelle and I didn't want to have to find something new to do until I got back on my feet again. Now I am used to it and I put up with the situation."

"There's more to it than that isn't there Alysse?"

Alysse looked at Mitra and made eye contact with her and confronted the depth of the woman she was talking to. This is the point at which you have to make a decision about Mitra. Either you will feel threatened and exposed and want to escape from her or you will respond to her compassion and want to embrace her. You could sense the change as her barriers began to crumble and her reluctance to discuss private matters dissolved.

"Yes there is more to it. A few months after Michelle's death Pierre and I were working late in the office when he approached me and put his arms around me and kissed me. He told me how he had always been secretly in love with me and now that Michelle was gone he wanted us to become lovers. I told him I couldn't possibly do that to Sophie and still work in the business but he kept pressuring me and has become very harsh in his treatment of me because I continue to refuse his advances. I'm sure he has other girlfriends and Sophie probably thinks I'm one of them anyway so she treats me coldly as well."

Suvarna asked her, "Why don't you leave?"

"Because they wouldn't give me nearly what my part of the agency is worth and I would have to start all over somewhere else. I'm thirty years old and it scares me to have to look for a position that would pay me what I currently receive. I have some insurance money from Michelle but I need to save as much of that as I can for retirement."

"Suppose a position could be found for you that would pay you even more than you currently make, would you take it?"

"Yes, I would. I'm very uncomfortable working with Pierre and Sophie since Michelle is no longer around."

Suvarna reached over and took Alysse's hand. "Are you comfortable with me Alysse?"

"Yes, you seem like a very nice person. All of you do. Just being around you makes me feel more at ease."

"Then how would you like to work for me?"

"Doing what?"

"Alysse the Chateau is only one of twenty five properties I own in Europe and around the world. I have agencies like yours in all these places that take care of them for me. This is the first and last time I will ever visit any of them and we're only going to seven of them. What would you say to being my general manager for all my properties and go around visiting them and making sure they are all being taken care of properly?

You wouldn't even need a place of your own because you could stay in each one as long as you wanted to. It would mean a lot of travel but you would get to see a lot of the world and I would pay all your expenses as well as a salary of twice what you're currently making."

"You would do this for me? Why?"

"Because I can. I was not always a nice person Alysse. I was even more of a prick than Pierre and I took advantage of people and treated them unfairly in order to make more money for myself. I didn't care who I hurt or what I had to do.

Carl has helped me be a better person by showing me how to love. Because of him I met Julia and she has taken Carl and me to new levels of love. Melissa was my driver and bodyguard and I finally admitted to her and myself that I love her too. We met the twins in Saint Loubes where I have another property and now we have all fallen in love with them.

It seems that everywhere we go we find someone who is in need and mostly what they need is love. You need love desperately, both to receive it and to give it. We can share what we have learned about love with you if you want but if you don't I can at least provide you with a new job and a new start at rebuilding your life."

"Ohhhh mademoiselle Cordet you are an angel. I've been crazy with despair about my situation for a long time and now you come along and show me a way out. I have no words to thank you adequately for what you are offering me. For the first time since Michelle died I feel some peace in my heart."

"Then you accept my offer?"

"Yes, both of them. I will be your property manager and I would like you to help me rediscover love. I miss love and it's time I had it back in my life again. I'm not sure what all of you have with each other but I can tell you are very happy with it. I need to change my life and I feel confident that you can do that for me."

"My dearest Alysse I assure you that we can help you find what you need to stop living in a shadow. It is time to move on from a tragedy that occurred and regain your strength and your ability to know love again. Michelle wouldn't want you to be lonely and live in the situation that Pierre and Sophie have put you in. They are abusing you.

Now, we must plan your move carefully. It would be a mistake to return to the office today and tell Pierre to go fuck himself. I want you to proceed as if nothing has happened so we can get through this party if it's going to happen. The day of the party I will tell Pierre that I am considering letting someone else manage some of my other properties and I want you to come with me to the next one I visit to see if you could take it on."

"When we get to the next property we can tell him you need to be there the entire week to analyze the situation and meet the people who provide the services for it. Let him think you are doing it for his agency. In the meantime you can begin to make plans to divest yourself of your present living arrangements. Do you own a home?"

"No, I rent an apartment not far from the agency."

"Good, tell them you are moving to another city. If they give you any problem about breaking a lease tell them you will pay the entire amount owed on the time remaining. You can sell your car if you have one and your furniture. All you need are your clothes and any personal possessions and don't keep too many of those. We will go shopping and get you a whole new wardrobe for your new life.

The things you really want to keep can be put in storage rather quickly. When this is done we will compose a legal proposal for Pierre and Sophie to buy out your interest in the company and inform him that I have decided you are to work for me now and manage all of my properties and that you will not be returning to work at the agency."

"I will make sure they understand that if they don't treat you fairly in regards to your leaving that I can make things very unpleasant for them. I'll start by contacting an investigator and have him look into Pierre's life. You say he has girlfriends so it's about time they had their picture taken together don't you think?

I'll get my French legal firm to research the agency and examine every thing they've done in the last five years, especially tax returns. Pierre had better hope he doesn't have anything to hide because I'll find it.

I don't want to have to resort to using these tactics but I never go into a negotiation unprepared. If he behaves himself and does what's right nobody need ever be the wiser about his personal peccadillos or his shady business practices."

"When the papers are signed to release you from the agency and you get your money, I will inform him that his agency will no longer be responsible for the Chateau. I want you to do something with that property but I'm still thinking about the details so that can wait a while. In the meantime, welcome to our merry little group. From now on you will stay at the Chateau."

Suvarna stood up and pulled Alysse to her feet. "I'm going to kiss you now Alysse, I hope that doesn't bother you."

"No it doesn't. It doesn't bother me at all."

Suvarna put her arms around her and kissed her passionately leaving no doubt about what the kiss promised. Alysse acknowledged that unspoken implication and kissed her back with equal ardor.

"Oh my sweet darling Alysse, your life is about to change in ways you cannot imagine. You feel it don't you?"

"Yes I do. I can't even remember the last time I felt this excited."

"Good, we will all keep you feeling excited the same way Carl keeps me excited by constantly finding new ways to love me. Our life is an adventure and you are a part of it now. When we are not around other people you should call me Suvarna. It is the name Mitra gave me. I'll explain that later but for now we have some more sightseeing to do."