Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got back in the car and continued touring Lyon. About four o'clock Suvarna asked Alysse if she knew where there was a shop that sold sexy lingerie.

"I know of several, how sexy do you want the lingerie to be?"

"Are you familiar with the word raunchy?"

She took us to a store that was virtually a sex department store with everything to do with sex on display. Modern technology not withstanding, if you couldn't find what you wanted in this place, you really don't need it.

Jean and I meandered around on our own while the women headed for the costume and undies sections.

"Are you looking for anything in particular?" Alysse asked.

"Yes we are, we're looking for outfits appropriate for dancing in a nude nightclub."

"What exactly are you going to do with these outfits?"

"We're going to dance nude in the nightclub."

"All of you? Here in Lyon?"

"Yes, all of us. We're going to dance in the amateur contest tomorrow night at the Club du Paris."

"I've never been in that place but I have heard of it."

"Well you're going to be in it tomorrow night so I suggest you get busy and pick out an outfit to dance in."

"What!? You mean you want me to dance nude in a nightclub? I couldn't possibly do that."

"And why not? You're a female aren't you? You're pretty. You don't have to be that great of a dancer. You're not having your period are you?"

"No I'm not having my period. The type of birth control I use keeps me from having a menstrual cycle, but what if somebody sees me?"

"Alysse that's the whole point honey. Mitra says it's the most exhilarating, thrilling and liberating experience a woman can have. There may not be any of these clubs in the other cities we plan to visit so we're doing it here."

"I've never done anything like this before. What if somebody I know is there?"

"With any luck Pierre will be there but so what if somebody who knows you sees you? You don't live or work in Lyon anymore so fuck them, let them see you. I'm older than you and I sit on the boards of some of the wealthiest corporations in the world and I'm going to get up there and dance naked so if I can do it, you can too."

"Oh my God Suvarna this will be the most exciting thing I've ever done."

"I told you we would keep you excited didn't I? We checked the place out last night and it seems very safe and legit. It's not a sleazy place with a bunch of drunken assholes pawing on you. This place is expensive and that keeps the riffraff out."

"I don't have any idea what costume I should wear. Will you help me pick one out?"

"We can all help each other. They don't have to be elaborate but they do have to be very easy to take off since we have to end up completely naked. That pretty much rules out stockings and a garter belt, that would be way too much fumbling around to get out of. I'm thinking a matching bra and thong that ties at the sides with some sort of decoration on them."

After about forty-five minutes the girls found us and said they had all picked out something to wear so we headed for the checkout counter and went back to the car. We returned to the agency so Alysse could pick up her car. She said she wanted to go by her apartment and she would meet us at the Chateau after she packed enough clothes to wear for the rest of the week. I asked her where a good restaurant was that we could meet her for dinner then we could all go back to the Chateau at the same time.

We went to a superb restaurant that had ratatouille as its signature dish and ordered a bottle of Champagne and some vegetarian appetizers to have while we waited for Alysse.

"Did you ladies have fun today picking out your outfits for your dancing debut tomorrow night?"

"We certainly did, just wait until you see us. We were like a bunch of schoolgirls; I guess Janelle is a schoolgirl but the rest of us acted like we were. Alysse was so excited I almost thought she would wet her pants."

"You have to admit this is a big step for her. I can understand Mitra and Vitesha being up for this but you and Alysse have nothing in your life to prepare you for this. Not to mention that you usually start your career as a nude dancer when you're Janelle's age."

"You're right, you shouldn't mention age. But I'm not worried about my age given the way you and Jean have been fucking me for the last week. It obviously doesn't bother either of you. Alysse needs a shock to get her out of her funk and if this doesn't do it then nothing will. As for Janelle, I think you're going to be rather surprised by her performance tomorrow night."

Janelle smiled sheepishly when I looked over at her. "Nothing Janelle does would surprise me anymore. She's very advanced for her age. It's one of the reasons I love her so much."

"Would you like me to guess what some of the other reasons are?"

"I think they're all pretty obvious to everybody Suvarna, even to you."

Alysse arrived and joined us at the table where we were sitting. It was a beautiful night and we had a table outside. I could already feel a change in her. She was much more animated and vibrant. She smiled more and wasn't so tight. It wouldn't take long for her to become a full-fledged member of the group and exude the same aura of love and happiness that we all did. I was very happy she decided to join us. She made a point of coming around and kissing all of us, including the twins.

Dinner was delicious and we took our time eating. Dining leisurely was something that most Europeans did much more often than Americans. You didn't see that many people talking on cell phones during dinner either. Something else I noticed was the noise level. It was quite subdued compared to restaurants in the states. The next time you're in a restaurant, listen to how loudly people talk. It was very pleasant to eat somewhere that you could carry on a conversation and not have to yell.

When we returned to the Chateau it was time to get ready for our evening meditation. Since this was going to be a first time experience for Alysse, Mitra decided to tone it down for her. We picked a spot in the formal garden in back of the house that was a flat area covered with grass that was as manicured as a green on a golf course. We got blankets and pillows from the house and sat on them.

We all put on robes and formed a circle around Alysse then Mitra told her to remove her robe. She took it off and laid it on the blanket she was sitting on. We had brought some of the crystal hurricane lamps and lit tea candles in them and sat them around the area where we were sitting.

"Now one by one we will come and sit in front of Alysse and remove our robes and hold her hands. Look at her and without speaking, tell her and show her how much we appreciate her being with us. Kiss her softly so she can get to know you. Hug her and make her feel wanted. Let her know that we love her and that she can love each one of us without judgment or embarrassment. Make her feel welcome.

She seemed to become much more relaxed and unselfconscious as each one of us came to be with her. Vitesha went first and you could feel the love transfer through her hands and see it in her smile. She gently kissed her all over her face and down her neck to her shoulders. She moved her hands up and rubbed her arms then took Alysse's hands and placed them on her face. She planted little kisses in her palms before getting up and moving back to her place.

Janelle went next and repeated much the same actions as Vitesha but when she put Alysse's hands on her face, Alysse pulled her to her and kissed her warmly as her hands slid slowly down to caress Janelle's breasts. They were both smiling when Janelle returned to her place.

When Jean sat with her he obviously liked what he saw because his cock began to stiffen and Alysse moved closer to him and gently rubbed her hand up and down his shaft. She was silently telling him as much as he was telling her. I don't know how active she was sexually but she looked at Jean with a very hungry expression.

Suvarna took off her robe before crawling like a cat toward Alysse. When she was right in front of her, still on her hands and knees, she kissed her and licked her face on both sides. Alysse shivered from the wet touch of Suvarna's tongue. Then instead of sitting cross-legged in front of her she spread her legs and wrapped them around Alysse so her bald pussy pressed against her stomach.

Their arms embraced each other and they kissed with much more passionate intensity than they had kissed that afternoon. Alysse's hands slid down to caress Suvarna's ass and gently squeeze it causing her to move her hips forward and backward against her. Suvarna slid back then returned to her place.

It was apparent that Alysse was quite aroused by what had been happening to her so far. When I took my place in front of her she was eager to feel me close to her and my cock was just as happy to oblige her. She didn't wait for me to initiate contact but moved toward me and wrapped her legs around me with my half hard cock lying against her mound. She ground her groin on me as I kissed her and I could feel the arousal in her body.

The next thing I felt was Mitra wrapping her legs around us as she sat behind Alysse. Her hands covered her breasts and she kissed her neck and the side of her face.

"Lie back against me Alysse." Mitra told her as she leaned back to allow Alysse to recline on her naked body. "Use your hands and press his cock against your mound. Feel it stiffen from your gentle touch."

"Ooooohhhhh Yessss, it feels so warm against me. It's been a long time."

Mitra caressed her breasts and said, "Do you want his beautiful hard cock inside you Alysse? Do you want to feel it fill your pussy and throb within you?"

"Ohhhh yessss, I need to feel his love. I want to enfold him in my vagina and hold him and love him."

"Raise your hips and rub his hard cock along your slit. Let him feel how ready you are to welcome him inside you."

Mitra kissed her while she followed her direction and she slowly rubbed the tip up and down her slit. I could feel her getting wetter from her own juices and my precum leaking onto her.

"Now Alysse, spread your legs wide and guide him into you."

I pushed forward when I felt the head at her opening and began to slide inside her. She took in a sharp deep breath as I entered her and her legs trembled. She held onto my lower shaft and gently squeezed it as she moved her hips back and forward to fuck herself with my hard cock, which got even harder as I watched it slide in and out of her pink folds. Her pubic hair was soft and neatly trimmed. I held still and let her slide on and off my cock while she held it like a dildo. Her other hand moved to her prominent clit and her fingers rubbed the pink nub in little circles.

"Ohhhhh God, Ohhhh God I haven't felt like this since Michelle. I'm going to cum. I'm so close, so close."

I put my hand around her wrist and removed her hand from my shaft then slid it in and out of her pussy while she continued to rub her clit. When her hips pressed up involuntarily I pushed my cock completely inside her and held it there.

"Ohhhhhh Aieeeeeemmmmm cummmmming. Mon Dieu, je jouis, je jouis. Ohhhhh GOD YES I'm cumming."

Her leg muscles tensed and she squeezed my cock with her cunt as the first orgasm in a long time roared through her body. Mitra glued her mouth to hers in a passionate kiss. She slowly relaxed back down against Mitra. I started to withdraw my cock from her and she cried out, "No please don't take it away. You feel so good inside me. I can feel it throbbing."

"Alysse we need to get ready for bed now. You can sleep with me and Suvarna and I promise you that my cock will return to your pussy soon and you can keep it there as long as you want."

We went upstairs and headed for the luxurious bathroom that adjoined the bedroom we were going to sleep in. We chose a different one than last night so we could see what it felt like. Suvarna told me to get in the shower and she and Alysse were going to take a bath so Suvarna could prepare her for making love. While they were in the bath, Suvarna told Alysse about our names and how we had become disciples of Mitra's guru. She asked her if she would be interested in becoming a disciple. Alysse replied that she felt like that was an extremely important and meaningful decision and she thought she should wait until she understood more about it. Suvarna told her to take her time and not to do it if she had any reservations about it. I washed up and shaved then dried off and headed to the bedroom. I went around some of the other rooms and collected candles and lanterns and placed them around the room and lit them. The room looked beautiful with all the firelight.

I turned down the bed and got in. I wondered how much money Suvarna had paid for these fabulous mattresses that nobody slept on. They were incredibly comfortable. The sheets felt like silk. In about twenty minutes the door opened and Suvarna and Alysse entered the room. Their naked bodies looked spectacular by candlelight as they walked with their arm around each other toward the bed. The fragrance of one of Suvarna's expensive perfumes wafted over me as they got close.

"I feel like I'm on my wedding night. Suvarna bathed me and washed my hair like she was preparing a concubine for a night with the emperor. I'm absolutely giddy with anticipation."

"Then lie down on this wonderful bed so I can see what my concubine feels like."

She climbed into the bed and lay on her side facing me. I looked at her and had a flashback to that first night with Anne. She had the same expression on her face of nervousness, fear and desperation about her current situation. This time I felt more sure that I could do for her what I had done for Anne and bring love back into her life.

I took her in my arms and looked at her beautiful face with her long soft hair arrayed over the pillow. "Alysse tonight is the first night of the rest of your life. Love is returning to you like the rising of the sun in the morning. It is both my pleasure and my honor to be your partner in this splendid event. I will do everything in my power to make sure that you enjoy this experience and remember it for as long as you live." I kissed her and she moved as close as she could to me and pulled me tightly against her. She was trembling from the excitement.

As we kissed I ran my hands up and down her back lightly rubbing her warm skin. Her ass was soft and cushiony and as smooth as the silk of the sheet. Our tongues intertwined and gently played with each other for a while.

I moved slowly down to kiss her neck and shoulder pressing it gently to turn her onto her back. My hand caressed her left breast as my mouth made its way to her right one. Her nipple swelled in my pursed lips as I licked and sucked it. She made soft little cooing sounds. I thought it was cute that even her sounds sounded French. How do you coo with a French accent? Suvarna lay down beside her on her other side and moved my hand away from her breast so she could replace it with her mouth. We both nursed her and her cooing turned to moaning.

I slid further down her body and kissed her stomach, licking her navel as my tongue passed over it. Suvarna was moving between her breasts to her mouth kissing each spot as she came to it. Alysse put her hand on my head and rubbed her fingers through my hair.

I slid down some more and reached her mound, kissing and licking the soft down covered mons above her clit. Her fragrance was exhilarating. Her stomach softly rose and fell as she breathed rhythmically.

I put my hand on her thigh and pulled it as I slid further down. Her legs parted and she raised her knees to spread them for me, letting me know she was ready for me to discover her, to pleasure her, to reawaken her sexuality, to enjoy her.

I began kissing my way up one of her inner thighs until I reached the crease where soft skin miraculously became the outer lip of her pussy then repeated the same journey up her other thigh. I licked the inner cheek of her ass up to her lip and along it to her mound where I crossed over and reversed the direction down to her ass on the other side. Her breathing became faster as my teasing and Suvarna's kissing elevated her arousal.

I put my tongue between her pink labia right on her opening and licked slowly up the entire length. Her hips pressed forward against my mouth and her moaning became louder. I kept licking her like this until I felt her juices seeping out of her vagina onto my tongue. "Alysse you taste divine. I feel very privileged to be allowed to be the first in such a long time to do this for you."

"Prem you are loving me so wonderfully. You're reviving me and bringing me back to life. Keep loving me. Take me higher. Make me cum. I want to cum for you. Use your marvelous tongue and make me cum."

I moved my hands under her ass and cupped her cheeks so I could massage them. When I did my mind was flooded with a mixture of thoughts and impressions. I felt her struggle between her mind and her heart. She wanted to go deeply into the sex but her mind was resisting. It was telling her that she wasn't ready, that she shouldn't enjoy this, that it wasn't right to allow strangers, one of them a woman, to be so intimate with her. Most of all it was trying to make her feel guilty. It was telling her that she was somehow cheating on Michelle.

"Alysse, listen to me. Stop thinking. Feel us. You are with people who love you. You have a right to experience this love. Trust us. We've both been where you are now. Relax my sweet Alysse. Let this happen. Nobody wants to hurt you here. You have to let go of the old before the new can come. Let it go baby. Let the love in. You know it's there. Suvarna, show her. Look into her eyes. Kiss her until she surrenders."

I heard Suvarna tell her, "Don't be afraid my love. Take all you want. We have as much as you need and more. Love us. Let go. Join us completely." Suvarna kissed her with as much passion and love as she had ever kissed me and I felt Alysse surrender to us. Her whole body opened and welcomed us. Every part of her softened as her heart overcame her mind.

I returned to my joyous feast of her pussy and started licking and sucking her like it was the last thing I would ever do. Her juices were flowing now and my face and her crotch were soaked in our combined secretions. I moved my mouth to her clit and inserted two fingers into her hot vagina to find her g-spot. I sucked her and rubbed her in a concerted effort to induce her orgasm and she responded completely to my actions. I could feel her climbing unrestrained to her climax. Her hips were undulating in synch with my sucking her sensitive nub. She was kissing Suvarna back with as much passion as she was receiving.

Finally her orgasm broke over her like a giant wave and swept her away into a blissful climax. I could feel the intensity of it as she released all the pent up frustrations of a year's worth of sadness and grief. It was a psychic as well as a sexual orgasm and it penetrated her deeply. She relaxed to the point of almost going limp as the sensations of the peak experience subsided. She didn't need to say anything; we all knew everything that could be said. Suvarna kissed away the tears that slipped from her eyes and trickled down her cheeks.

I moved back up and lay beside her and Suvarna laid on her other side. We both held her and let the impact of what she had just experienced sink into her psyche. "I'll never be able to thank you for what you just did."

"Yes you will. You just won't be able to do it with words. We've both been there my sweet. This is only the beginning. We move very fast in this little group of lovers. There's a lot more to come. We are so very glad to have you with us. Are you tired? Do you want to go to sleep now?"