Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could go to sleep now but I don't want to yet. I want to feel Prem's cock inside me again. He's given me two of the most fantastic orgasms I've ever had tonight and I want to give him one. I want to feel a man cum in me again. I want to be a woman again."

"And how would you like to do that? What's your favorite way to get fucked?"

"Michelle liked missionary but occasionally he liked to do me from behind and I liked that better."

"Did he ever let you be on top?"

"No. I think that's something about a lot of French men except when they are with whores."

"In that case be a whore for a while tonight. Prem loves it when I fuck him. What about it cowgirl, want to go for a ride?"

"Oh yes Suvarna. You wouldn't mind?"

"Of course not, I'll even help you. You can fuck him and I'll get behind you and kiss you and play with your tits. You won't believe how much fun that is. Prem get on your back and let this little lady saddle up."

My cock was rock hard from my previous oral enjoyment of Alysse's pussy and I was sure she was still more than wet enough to hop on board. She sat up then got on her knees. She turned around to face me and put her leg over me to straddle me. Suvarna got behind her and straddled my legs and pressed herself tightly against Alysse's back.

I looked at her as she sat astride me. "Alysse you have a very pretty pussy. I can't wait to feel it wrapped around my cock again."

Suvarna told her, "You stay where you are, I'll put him in you. You just lower yourself down however it feels good to you."

Suvarna's hand wrapped around my cock. "Ummmmhh Prem, you do like her pussy don't you. Your cock is hard as a rock. I guess I'm going to have to spend some time with this French cooze to see just how good it is." She started rubbing the tip along Alysse's slit. "God Alysse you're soaking wet. You really do want this hard cock in you don't you?" She placed the tip at the entrance to her vagina. "OK my sweet, lower yourself down."

She started slowly sliding her hot pink cunt over the head of my cock. She didn't stop but just kept on pressing down until I disappeared inside her hot channel. Suvarna moved her hands to her lower stomach just above her clit and said softly in her ear. "That's what you want isn't it. Feel that throbbing hard cock filling your pussy. Squeeze it with your tight cunt and let him know how much you love him."

"Oh Prem you feel so good. You make me tingle all over. I've almost forgotten how wonderful this feels. Ohhhhh Goddd Prem, I'm going to fuck you."

Suvarna pulled up on her hips until about half my cock was exposed then pushed her back down onto me. "That's it baby. Do it just like that. I'll help you." Alysse started raising and lowering her hips while Suvarna's arm stayed wrapped around her with her hand on her stomach. Her other hand moved up to cup her breast and massage it. Soon both of them were moving together as Alysse found the rhythm she liked. Her pussy was becoming hotter and wetter with each stroke.

Alysse picked up the pace and was starting to bounce up and down on me. Suvarna moved her hand down from her stomach and her fingers started rubbing Alysse's clit. "Ohhhh God Prem I'm going to cum again soon. You two are making me cum. Please cum with me Prem. Please give it to me. I need to feel it inside me. Shoot it into me as deep as you can. Ohhhh Prem please cum for me."

She didn't need to ask me twice. The sight of the two of them was more than enough to send me over the edge. I pushed up with my hips and when I did she pressed down hard to bury me inside her and we both exploded. I spewed hot cream into her like a fountain as Suvarna kept rubbing her clit while Alysse shook from her powerful climax. I think she would have collapsed if Suvarna hadn't been holding her up. She finally stopped shaking and slowly bent forward to lay her chest on mine. She made no attempt to release my cock and I could still feel her vagina pulsing around it.

She rolled off me and lay beside me. "Prem you have brought me back to life. You have reminded me what it feels like to be a woman again. I will never forget what you both have done for me this night."

Suvarna slid back and got out of the bed and went around the room blowing out the candles. The French doors were open to the balcony and there was moonlight coming into the room. It softly illuminated her beautiful naked body as she virtually glided across the floor. I guess it was an effect of the meditations that made these little moments, like watching her move in the moonlight, so meaningful. I thought of Lord Byron's poem 'She Walks in Beauty'.

She walks in beauty, like the night

Of cloudless climes and starry skies;

And all that's best of dark and bright

Meet in her aspect and her eyes:

Thus mellowed to that tender light

Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

One shade the more, one ray the less,

Had half impaired the nameless grace

Which waves in every raven tress,

Or softly lightens o'er her face,

Where thoughts serenely sweet express,

How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.

And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,

So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,

The smiles that win, the tints that glow,

But tell of days in goodness spent,

A mind at peace with all below,

A heart whose love is innocent.

She came back to bed and got in so Alysse was in the middle. "Alysse I don't like anything to come between me and Prem but tonight I want you right where you are. That should tell you how much we love you. Goodnight my sweet lover."

"Watching Prem adore you tells me how much you love me and how fortunate I am to be with you. Bon Nuit Suvarna, Bon Nuit Prem."