Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it matter? There is no you or me when we're loving each other."

I leaned back putting my hands a little behind me on either side so I could watch her love me. She was studying me, anticipating what she was about to do. It made me very happy to see her so focused on loving me. It meant there was no thought of dying in her head. She reached her lovely feminine hand gracefully over to pick up the bottle of oil and pulled the little spout up so she could pour some in her hand. Then just as delicately and deliberately she pushed the spout down with her finger and put the bottle back on the towel.

Mitra would have been proud of that small meaningful act. She did it meditatively; her movements were precise and confident, like a Japanese tea ceremony. She continued her little ritual by rubbing the oil on both her hands before carefully picking up my cock by the head with the thumb and finger of her left hand. Her right hand wrapped tenderly around my shaft. She let go of the head with her left hand and began to spread the oil on me by sliding her slick hand up and down slowly. After a few loving strokes I felt her left hand cup my scrotum and begin to gently caress my balls.

I looked at her eyes and she locked hers on mine. There is such a noticeable difference in the feeling when I look into her eyes than when I look into Mitra's. Mitra's are compelling, intense and full of magnetic energy. Suvarna's are as soft as a cow's, calming, serene and full of wonder. They are both extremely loving but in a different way that is difficult to describe. I couldn't begin to tell you which I prefer.

Her hands knew me perfectly now. She moved them empathetically knowing exactly what to do because she knew exactly how it felt to me. Every nuance of her fingers' movements was transmitted to me with flawless effect. The pressure, the speed and the timing of her stroking anticipated my pleasurable response and when she saw it in my eyes her smile reflected it. She coordinated rubbing my shaft with manipulating my balls for a combined effect that exceeded each activity in and of itself.

She moved her mouth to the tip and softly licked it with her tongue. Her lips pursed as she gently kissed all over the head, occasionally threatening to surround it and engulf it completely. It was a threat devoid of consequence since my cock yearned for the sweet seclusion of her warm wet mouth. She sensed my willingness to surrender and soon captured the penile fugitive incarcerating it precisely where it longed to be; inside her moist orifice, safely guarded by her steadfast lips.

Her tongue began the slow exquisite torture while her cheeks dimpled to supply the suction that would further her intention of making me as hard as possible. I would not protest because I knew when she had her captive as rigid as a flagpole it would be transferred to the maximum-security prison of her ass; a confinement I would make no attempt to escape.

Now her mouth and hands acted in concert to stimulate me. One hand lovingly caressed my balls. The other slid down my shaft followed by her mouth to engulf my entire length. She paused to play with it and tickle the head with her throat when she swallowed. Then her mouth retreated back up along with her hand, which then stroked me several times while she held the head in her pursed lips.

She continued these actions picking up speed with her stroking until she had achieved her objective. My cock was achingly hard now. I expected her to stop and tell me it was time to fuck her ass but she surprised me. She kept right on with her hand/blow job until we both felt my cock swell with my impending climax.

I collapsed completely onto my back, capitulating to the sensations. Her lips tightened around the head and her hand pumped my shaft by squeezing and relaxing as my cum erupted into her mouth. She let the first spurt spray across her tongue then removed her hand from my shaft and pushed her mouth down to completely engulf me so she could accept the six spurts that followed directly into her throat. Her other hand never stopped gently squeezing my balls, encouraging each ejaculation.

She stayed still allowing my cock to deflate in her mouth so she could extract every drop of my hot cream as it oozed out of me. Satisfied that she had gotten it all she finally released it.

"Oh Prem, my love, doing that for you has become a holy act of devotion for me. It's my communion with you, my worship of you and my gift to you. Your gift to me is letting me do it. I love you Prem. I love you more with every breath and will until I take my last one. 'So many reasons in so many ways my life has just begun. You are the one, you are the one. I said I loved you but I lied. Cause this is more than love I feel inside.'"

She remembered the words of Michael Bolton's beautiful ballad that Vitesha had played for us one night driving us home. I reached down and pulled her up to lie on top of me. I held her close and kissed her, tasting her cum covered tongue. My hand slid down to her ass and softly squeezed her cheek. The warmth of our bodies and the taste of her mouth sent our spirits soaring like two great whales breaching high into the air above a deep blue sea for no other reason than to experience the pure joy and thrill of doing it. She was right; this was more than love we felt inside.

I pulled a pillow down and told her to lie on her stomach with the pillow under her hips. She knew what was coming and spread her legs so I could lie between them with my head on her beautiful soft ass. My hands rubbed the sides of her hips as I gently planted kisses all over her warm cheeks.

I reached for the massage oil and opened the spout then dribbled some on the top of her crack. It flowed slowly down between her soft pads. I closed the bottle and put it down then used my finger to trace the path the oil had taken until I reached her puckered opening then inserted it into her to the first knuckle. A gentle shudder swept through her as the tenderness of our lovemaking became too much for her. She moaned and cooed and twisted the sheet in her hands, anticipating what was to come.

I moved it in and out to get the oil inside her; pushing a little more of my finger in each time. I picked up the bottle, flicked the spout open and dribbled out a few more drops onto my finger as it slid into her then added my middle finger to the first one to stretch her little hole.

"Oooohhhhh Yessss Prem, fuck me my love. Fuck my ass with your fingers. Oh God it feels sooooo good Prem. Keep fucking me baby. Play with my ass."

I continued to saw my fingers in and out of her anus as well as putting two fingers of my other hand into her pussy to softly stroke her g-spot. She shivered and moaned while my fingers slid slowly in and out of her ass and rubbed the sensitive spot at the top of her vagina. The Viagra had definitely kicked in now so I pulled away from her and removed my fingers in order to move up and kneel between her legs.

I held my hard cock and placed the tip on her puckered anus and pushed it in. She was well lubricated with the oil and I slid in easily about half way. She breathed in quickly and deeply when she felt the intrusion into her rectum. I paused for a moment then pushed in all the way.

"Ohhhhh Yessssss. That's what I want. Your cock feels so good in my ass. This is how I want to spend the whole day... with your beautiful hard cock deep in my ass."

I began to fuck her with long slow strokes. In a couple of minutes she said, "Prem don't fuck me yet. Just lie here with me so I can feel your cock in me."

I lay forward on top of her then rolled us both onto our right sides. I put my hand under her left thigh and lifted her leg up. She bent her knee and put her foot on her bottom leg to spread her legs. I reached for the massage oil and handed it to her. "Pour some of the oil in my left hand." She flicked up the spout and poured some in my hand then closed the spout and laid the bottle down. I rubbed the oil on her breasts and massaged them slowly and tenderly.

She reached for the bottle again and poured some oil in her left hand then put the bottle down. Her oily hand moved to her pussy and she began to massage it in the same way I was rubbing her breasts, slowly, methodically, deliberately feeling her mound and her outer lips with her palm and her fingers. Her actions were to experience herself as a woman, to marvel at the pleasure to be derived from both of us lovingly touching her.

She mimicked what I was doing to her breasts. I would gently squeeze the soft warm globe then rub her nipple between my thumb and finger. She would squeeze her entire pussy with her hand then slide her thumb and finger along her labia from her clit to her opening.

I could feel her rectum contract around my embedded cock then release. Her pulse beat against my shaft causing my cock to flex and swell inside her making her moan.

"Oh Prem, I could stay like this forever, feeling you in me and on me and all around me. You've done so much more than I asked of you. You've not only shown me how to love you've drowned me in it, filled me with it and joined with me to discover whole new dimensions of it. You've made me happier than I ever imagined it was possible to be. Thank you my love. You've given me the life I would have missed without you."

We lay there silently exulting in the almost unbearable pleasure of our love until I felt her hand start to rub her pussy more intensely. Her breathing deepened and her rectum squeezed my cock a little more firmly.

"Prem I'm going to cum for you now. You just lay there and enjoy it while I do it." Her fingers rubbed her clit and I felt her stomach muscles flexing. Her head rolled back against mine. "Kiss my head Prem. Smell my hair. Squeeze my breast. Feel me cum for you."

Her orgasm came upon her slowly from deep inside her and spread throughout her whole body. She trembled from the intensity and sighed as wave after wave passed through her. Her rectum felt hotter as it squeezed my cock in spasms of delight.

She repeated these orgasms about every fifteen minutes for the next hour. Each time she did it I got a little closer to joining her. I still hadn't fucked her but the rectal spasms were really making me hot, figuratively and literally.

"Ohhhh Prem, each time I cum it gets more intense and more wonderful. Feeling your cock in my ass as I climax makes my whole body fill with orgasm, I can almost taste it. Keep loving me baby; please keep your hard cock in me while I cum all over it. I can't stop. It feels too good."

The next time she started her climax I pulled her tightly against me and pushed my hips hard against her ass driving my cock as deep as it would go. When her orgasm hit her and her rectum began to spasm yet again, my cock exploded, flooding her with my hot cream as spurt after spurt shot into her bowels. She shook much more intensely when she felt my cum spewing into her and her orgasm lasted much longer.

I had no idea what time it was and didn't really care but I had to get up to pee so I looked at the clock to see that it was almost two. We'd been in bed for almost five hours. She reluctantly rolled out of bed to join me in my trip to the bathroom. We got into the shower where we decided that we were hungry.

We got dressed and went in search of the others. We found them all playing in the pool. They told us they had all been down to Nyon for lunch and had brought us back some excellent vegetable soup, which was in the fridge in the kitchen. We headed back in and warmed it up. When we finished eating we undressed and returned to the pool to join the others.

We played a game in the pool with each man floating on his back while two women took turns sucking his cock. About four o'clock we got dressed and went out for an early dinner then came back and did a meditation followed by Suvarna's visualization then got packed up and put the luggage in the van and went to bed early. I slept with Mitra and Genevieve and couldn't resist getting into a daisy chain where each of us licked and sucked another at the same time. We still managed to get to sleep before eleven. It was a good thing because the alarm went off at five thirty.

At six o'clock we drove out the gate stopping long enough to lock it and put the keys under a small rock by the left post of the gate. We drove down to Nyon and turned left headed for Zurich. We stopped for breakfast near Bern then headed on to Lausanne. It would have been nice to see these cities but the schedule didn't allow for it. A few miles before we got to Zurich we got off the high-speed highway so we could take the southerly route along the lake.

At a little town called Lachen we got back on the autobahn and stayed on it until we reached Flums where we took the exit so we could get gas and have some lunch. There was a service plaza that had several places to eat and a place to fill the tank. We decided to eat first then get the gas.

While we were eating, a man came in and went to the take-out counter to place an order. He wore black trousers and a long sleeve black shirt. He had a moustache and looked like he hadn't shaved in a couple of days. He seemed to take an interest in us as he kept staring at our table. He finally left with several large bags of food. Vitesha got up and went to a window to watch where he went as he walked toward a black van and got in the passenger side door.

Vitesha returned to the table and told David to use his phone to pull up a detailed map of this plaza. When he had it on his screen she asked him if he could see any little roads that led up into the mountains that were along the northeast side of the road. He said there was one that led to a dead-end about four miles ahead off of the smaller highway that ran alongside the autobahn. Suvarna asked her what was bothering her.

"The man who came in and ordered food to take out struck me as very strange. He got a lot of food and his clothes were heavy and had long sleeves. It's very warm today to be wearing that. I didn't like the way he looked at us either. He's obviously Middle Eastern and had the look and demeanor of a tough guy."

In about fifteen minutes we finished eating and went to the counter to pay. Vitesha asked them if they had a bottle of Champagne. They said they did so she told them to add one to the bill. We all went outside and got back in the car then drove over to the gas station. The black van was still outside the restaurant but started up and drove to the gas station when we did. The driver made a point of stopping at a pump on the other side of the one we were using.

The man on the passenger side got out and put several empty Styrofoam containers for the food he had bought in a trashcan.

Vitesha was pumping the gas and kept her eyes on the driver as he got out of the van. He was dressed the same as the other man and as he reached to push the door open, the sleeve of his shirt slid up his wrist. There was a tattoo of a symbol along with Arabic script. He stared menacingly at her as he walked to the pump. When Vitesha replaced the nozzle in the pump she looked at him and said, 'Kul khara Fatah'.

Vitesha got back in our van and told us that there would very likely be some trouble coming."

"What did you say to him Vitesha?"

"I told him to eat shit and called him a foreskin in Arabic."

"I think that should just about guarantee trouble coming. I hope you know what you're doing."

"Don't worry, this ain't my first rodeo. I joined the Army the day after I turned eighteen and spent two years as an MP. I was deployed to Iraq for six months so they showed us what to look for when you see somebody suspicious. These two fit the profile. I don't want to wait until they decide it's a good time to do something. David, tell me when we get to that little road that leads up into the mountains."

We pulled out onto the small highway that led northeast. The black van was following us. We reached the side road in a few minutes and turned left. It was a small, almost one lane access road that led up at a steep grade into a dense forest. The black van turned and stayed behind us about a hundred feet. We drove for about ten minutes going around sharp curves every so often. David told Vitesha we would be coming to the end of the road in about a mile.

There was a clearing on the right side of the road where some power lines came up the side of the mountain. "That's what I'm looking for." She pulled the van over to stop just at the beginning of the clearing. The black van slowed to a crawl behind us then sped up and screeched to a halt with the right side of the van blocking the front of our van at a slight angle. Vitesha said, "Prem get up here and be ready to back up and get out of here if this doesn't go well." She then opened her door and jumped out with the Champagne bottle in her hand.

She ran forward and crouched down behind the right side door of the van. The door opened and I saw the feet of the man swing out. At the same time Vitesha stood up and swung the Champagne bottle as hard as she could. It hit his forehead just above his nose as soon as it emerged through the doorway. I heard something shatter; it was not the bottle. The man's body slid out the door onto the ground. The gun the man had in his hand fell next to him. Vitesha picked it up then ran to the back of the van. When she heard the driver's side door open she leaned cautiously around the back and pointed the gun toward the front.

The driver peeked around the door opening to see if she was just outside and then he jumped out. He had a gun in his hand. "Take one more step and I'll kill you." Vitesha yelled at him. He saw the gun pointed at him and decided that she meant what she said. "Throw the gun across the road and walk toward me." He did as he was told. When he was about four feet away from her she told him to stop and get on his knees. As he looked down and bent first one knee and then the other Vitesha ran toward him very fast and swung the Champagne bottle at his head. He brought his arms up quickly to deflect the blow.

Anticipating this, Vitesha kicked him hard between his legs. As his hands dropped reflexively to his injured nuts she did a graceful pirouette and smashed the bottle into his forehead like she had done to the other one. The same sickening sound of skull splintering and bone fragments impacting brain could be heard as he reeled backward from the blow, dead before he hit the ground.

She ran quickly to the driver's side door and carefully peeked around to look into the back of the van. "Oh fuck me!" She walked back to our van and got back in. "OK here's the situation. There are three young girls in the back of that van. Their hands are bound behind their backs with plastic straps and they have blindfolds around their heads. This is why these two came after us; they must have thought we had somehow discovered what they were up to. This explains all the food the guy in the restaurant bought."

"Now, here's the plan. I need Prem to help me move the bodies back into the van after we get the girls out. Alysse they probably speak French so I want you to tell them that they are safe and that we will get them home but they must not remove their blindfolds. Make sure they understand that they will not be harmed but they cannot look at us. Their pictures may have been taken and sent to somebody so we need to look in these guys' cell phones. David can you handle that? Don't get your fingerprints on the phones. Wrap your hands in a plastic bag or something. Find out about the pictures and the last calls they made and see if they called anybody on the way up here."

"Alysse find out from the girls where their purses are and if they had cell phones. We need to hurry in case somebody comes along. When you get out of the van do it on the driver's side and step on the pavement. Don't walk on the side of the road where you'll leave footprints. Get the girls out then search the back of the van thoroughly in case the girls dropped an earring or a hair clip. Use a towel to wipe the walls in the back in case one of them got a fingerprint on it."