Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniella began to rub my cock all over Janelle's bald twat. "Am I doing it right Janelle?"

"Ohhh yesss... you're... doing... just... fine. Unnnnhh, oh shit Daniella you're doing it really gooood. Now move the head back and rub it on my asshole. Yes, yes like that! Ooooohhhh yessss. Move it forward a little so it's right at the entrance to my vagina."

When Daniella put the tip at her opening, Janelle pushed down a little so the head of my cock slipped into her. "While I've got his head in me, use your hand to jerk him off. That's it... a little faster. Ooooh yesss that's perfect. He loves it when his cock's just barely in my pussy and somebody's jerking him off."

"Janelle you're dripping juice all over him."

"Oh fuck yes. If you keep this up I'm going to cum all over him. Slide your hand up all the way when you stroke him so I can feel your fingers on my lips. Oooohhhhh yes, rub my pussy when you do that. Ohhh, ohhh, ohhhhh fuccckkkk." Daniella used the fingers of her other hand to rub Janelle's clit. "Ohhh Jesus Daniella you're...you're... Ohhhh Goddd, I'm cumming. Don't stop. Keep rubbing my clit. Ohhhhhhhh."

Watching Janelle cum while rubbing her clit and jerking my cock combined with what I was doing to her was too much for Daniella, her climax hit her and she pushed her ass back into my face and moaned loudly. I stuck my tongue in her as far as I could and kept rubbing her sensitive spot with my finger as she shuddered in orgasm.

It took every ounce of self control not to cum with them but I wanted to save it for Daniella's ass. Janelle's orgasm must have been intense because she seemed to struggle a little pulling herself off my cock and lying down on her side on one of the cushions. Daniella was still holding my shaft when her orgasm finally subsided. I removed my finger from her pussy and pushed her hips forward. "You can stop now Daniella. We're going to do something else with my cock now."

"Oooohhhh yesssss Prem, put your hard cock in my ass now. Make me cum again by fucking my ass."

I pulled her down to lie on her side next to me and turned on my side so I was behind her. I got the lube and poured some on the head of my cock then raised her leg up and told her to hold it there. I guided my cock to her tight little hole and put the tip against it. "I'm going to let you control the action Daniella. Push back and once the head pops in I'll put some more lube on the shaft. Then you can take it as slow as you want to."

She moved her hips back and the tip began to penetrate her anus. She relaxed and pushed back some more and the head slid inside her. "Oh! I did it. I feel it Prem. Your cock is in my ass."

"Yes it is my love. How does it feel?"

"It feels good. I like it. I think I'll have some more."

"Wait until I put some more lube on the shaft then you can have all you want." I squeezed out some more of the clear viscous liquid and ran a couple of lines along my rigid shaft. "OK, you can keep going now."

She pressed back against me and allowed another inch or so to penetrate her. "Put your fingers on your ass and feel it stretched around my cock. Rub all around my shaft and feel your tight little hole squeezing me." She lifted her leg a little and I felt her fingers exploring where we were joined.

"Oooohhhh Prem that feels so naughty...and good."

"Rub your clit too. That will help you think about this as sex and when you cum your orgasm will be much more intense."

"Oh yes Prem that does feel good. I can't wait to cum while your cock's in my ass."

She pushed back some more and this time I pushed forward. She succeeded in taking half my length inside her. She took in a deep breath and exhaled with a sigh. I moved my hands to her breasts and began to caress them. I kissed her neck and pulled her tight against me. She pressed back again and I pushed ahead. This time we didn't stop until my entire length was buried inside her hot snug rectum. Her fingers grasped my balls and she took another deep breath.

"Ohhhhhh Prem you're in me all the way now. Just lie still with me and hold me. Let me feel the incredible fullness of your cock inside my ass. Oh! I feel your pulse throbbing. Now I know why everybody loves you so much. You're the most gentle and considerate lover I've ever known. You make love so much fun. I don't ever want this day to end. I want to lie here and feel the sun and the breeze and the boat moving through this beautiful water for the rest of my life while you make love to me."

While we had been engaged in getting my cock fully ensconced inside Daniella's rectum, Janelle had recovered from her orgasm and had put the harness with the strap-on dildo on her hips. I felt her lie down behind me. "Prem I think it's time you felt what Daniella's feeling, I'm going to fuck you in the ass."

"Janelle you never cease to amaze me. I can't think of anything I'd like better right now."

"I got the nine inch dildo for you. Do you think you can take it?"

"This ain't my first rodeo Janelle. I'll let you know if it's too much."

She took the bottle of lube and covered the lifelike head of the artificial cock. Suvarna had chosen these well. It had been cast from a mold of a real porn star and was made of a material that felt extremely close to the human skin. It even had the same pliancy as a real erection. I felt the tip contact my anus along with Janelle's hand pulling up on my ass cheek as her other hand held the shaft of the dildo. She pressed forward and I copied Daniella's method of pushing back. I felt my hole begin to open and slowly the head penetrated my tight hole as my sphincter stretched to allow it entry.

She stopped and squirted some more lube on the shaft while I adjusted to the intruder. I took some deep breaths and relaxed. "You ready for some more?"

"Oh yeah. Let's do it."

She pressed forward but I didn't want to press back because I would slip out of Daniella if I did. "Keep going Janelle, I'll tell you if I want you to stop." She pushed her hips toward me very slowly and I felt the lifelike dong sliding up my ass. When it was about half way she had to stop and move closer to me so she could keep up her almost glacially slow insertion. Because of her lack of speed I was able to get used to its presence and continued to breathe deeply and relax as the head slid inexorably up the entire length of my rectum until I felt it enter my sigmoid colon.

At this point I felt a little discomfort but I relaxed again and was relieved when I heard Janelle say, "There you go baby, you've got all nine inches in you." I'd never felt so full in my life. She stopped moving so I could get adjusted to the entire length of the intruder and as I did so I began to feel a sexual warmth spread through my lower body. My cock wasn't nine inches long but it was a tick over seven so I knew Daniella was experiencing the same thing in her tight hot ass.

"Prem, I'm going to back it out now and only keep about a third of it in you so you can start fucking her ass. That way when you pull back from her you'll fuck yourself with the dong. I'll adjust my position to make sure you're having a good time."

"Janelle, in case I haven't told you lately, I love you more than chocolate."

"I know. I love to hear you tell me though." She kissed the back of my neck. "Raise your leg up and put your foot on your other thigh so I can get my hand on your balls."

I bent my knee and raised my leg to allow her access to me and felt the incredibly wonderful sensation of her soft warm hand cupping my scrotum. "My sweet, beautiful love, you more than anybody on this planet know how sexually exciting that feels to me. You've really become an extraordinarily accomplished lover."

I pulled back to ease some of my cock out of Daniella's hot ass and she moaned as it slid back. Doing this moved the strap-on cock deeper into my own ass. Janelle's fingers caressing my balls while I slowly fucked Daniella and myself were almost a sensory overload. I closed my eyes and got into a rhythm. Daniella was constantly whimpering while my cock slid smoothly in and out of her rectum. I kept the length of my strokes short because I didn't want to pull away from her and miss feeling the exquisite sensation of her warm backside pressed against my chest and stomach. Her hand was between her legs rubbing her clit causing her to shiver and flinch as little mini-orgasms seemed to ripple through her every minute or so.

I was really getting into this double action of fucking and being fucked at the same time. The combination of sensations was flooding my brain with sexual stimulation and the warm flush I experienced when Janelle was inserting the dildo was intensifying and spreading throughout my body. Daniella's ass was relaxing more so that my cock slid more easily in and out of her. Her moaning and whimpering were becoming louder and deeper as we both headed for our climax.

I was kissing the back of her neck and kneading her breasts with my hands while her hand continued to rub her clit. Janelle began to move her hips to vary the stroking so the dildo wasn't constantly matching my own cock's in and out motion. Her hand kept tenderly massaging my balls.

"Are you getting close my love? Are you ready to spray your hot cum in Daniella's tight virgin ass while I shove this cock all the way inside you and squeeze those lovely balls of yours? You want to don't you baby? Oooohhhhh yes you do! Give it to us Prem. Do it baby. Do it now!"

My cock swelled as my orgasm slowly reached critical mass and I buried it completely in Daniella's hot, tight ass and held it there. Janelle did the same to me and both of our rectums began to spasm. Daniella's was squeezing and releasing my cock in rippling pulsations that perfectly matched what I was doing to the dildo. Her moaning became a low, guttural scream when my cock began to spew cum into her in a constant stream that felt like I was pissing it into her. The pulsing of my rectum had short-circuited the spurting of my cum. I squeezed her tits the same way Janelle was squeezing my balls and both of us shook from the intensity of our orgasms.

All three of us lay snuggled up against each other for several minutes as the orgasmic energy dissipated. Even when it had subsided, none of us wanted to move lest it break the spell that our lovemaking had woven around us. With my eyes shut I breathed in the fragrance of Daniella and felt her warm body next to mine as if I had never done this before. My hands still cupped her breasts and her hands had moved to cover mine. We were as close as two people could be and not just physically. Finally Janelle began to extract the dildo from my ass as slowly as she had inserted it.

When it was completely removed I began to withdraw my cock from Daniella's ass. She breathed deeply and easily as I slid it slowly from her grasp. Without speaking we all disentangled and sat up with our legs crossed in lotus position and looked out at the beautiful sea all around us. We knew there was nothing to be said, nothing to be done except to sit there and be thankful for this wonderful day we had been given.

I felt a little hungry and needed to pee so I went back to the stairway that led to the lower deck. I saw Andy, Suvarna, David and Rachel busily sailing the boat. Enjoying the perfect conditions, they were having great fun trimming the sails and tightening the lines and doing all the other tasks necessary to keep a boat of this size gliding merrily across the waves. Suvarna had never looked happier or more alive.

We reached Martinique about two hours later and after taking a shower we all got dressed and went ashore. We had dinner and went to a couple of clubs where we could dance to the music being played by a local band. We got back on board Lorelei about eleven-thirty.

The next morning we had breakfast ashore then set sail for Antigua by way of Montserrat where we dropped anchor at a place Peter knew about that was a great place to snorkel. After about an hour we got back on board and headed back to Antigua.

If I was going to live here I made a mental note to make some kind of arrangement to have access to a sailboat. Being on Lorelei had spoiled me and made me unsure if I liked being on board her better than being on land.

Even though we still had a few days left on the charter, Suvarna told Peter he could take Lorelei back to St. Thomas since we had no further plans to go sailing. He and the crew said they wanted to stay for the entire time so they could be with us as long as possible. They had really become full-fledged members of the group and I would miss them when they left.

When we arrived at the marina the crew said they would need about an hour to button up Lorelei. David and Genevieve stayed behind with them to help. The rest of us took one of the vans and headed back to the estate. It was about two in the afternoon when we got back and Emma insisted on fixing us an afternoon snack. After we had eaten she asked if someone could drive her to the market so she could get some things for our dinner. Mitra volunteered since she loved going to markets and she seemed to have a special affinity for Emma. They were as comfortable together as two sisters. While they were gone the rest of us went to the beach and did massages in the big tent. The crew, David and Genevieve joined us when they returned from tying down Lorelei.

Andy, Genevieve, Alysse and I gave Angelika her massage. I worked on one of her shoulders and on the right side of her back. I spent a lot of time kissing her while I did it. This beautiful Teutonic wet dream had really taken to the island lifestyle. She was as comfortable and unselfconscious about being naked as Suvarna. She loved having her gorgeous body touched as much as we loved touching it. The meditations and the mostly fruit, vegetable and fish diet had caused her to drop about seven pounds and she looked marvelous. Fit and toned with a little bit of a tan that really accentuated her natural beauty.

"Angelika, you get more beautiful every day. This place seems to agree with you."

"This place is magical Prem. It is here that everything has come together. The group is complete and the love field has reached its zenith. The meditations and the massages have penetrated all of us deeply and elevated us to the same place. Even Mitra has changed; she practically glows now."

"I remember the day she said I could be part of the group. I was excited and scared and skeptical all at the same time. Now I'm relaxed, open, accepting and giving all at the same time. Even the way we touch each other is different. It's not groping or sexual; it's loving and sensual. Your kisses are not only felt where your lips touch me but all through my body. They make me tingle everywhere. Now I know what love is. Sleep with me tonight, just the two of us so we can make love and confirm that I'm not just dreaming that all of this has really happened to me."

"Nothing would give me more pleasure."

She was right about how we touched. Desire and attachment had fallen away from us like dead leaves from a tree. No matter where our hands or mouths made contact they did so not to stimulate but to soothe and communicate affection. Their effects went straight to the heart. Time didn't seem to matter here. Nobody was in a hurry. We were completely unrestrained. This kind of freedom was almost intoxicating. It made it easy to drop the mind and stop thinking.

I looked over to where Suvarna was lying. She was being massaged by the entire Lorelei crew. They all were in the same space as we were. I could tell by the way they looked at each other and the way they touched Suvarna that they felt exactly as we did. Love was flowing between them and into Suvarna.

Peter was kissing her the way I had been kissing Angelika and I could tell he loved her as much as I did. He ran his hands through her hair and stroked her head like she was a cat. Could there be a greater testament to the power of love and meditation? Here was a man that had spent many years as a highly trained professional killer touching her as tenderly as a mother touches her newborn baby. His only mission now was to pour his love into her and silently express his complete devotion to her. Watching him gave me hope that maybe some day the whole world can learn to stop the killing and live life the way the Buddhas have been beseeching us to do for centuries.

I stopped massaging Angelika and walked out of the big tent to sit under some palm trees and just listen to the gentle breeze blowing through them and look at the calm sea as the little waves splashed onto the shore. I remembered the beautiful poem by Robert Frost: 'Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening'. The first time I read it I reacted the same way the horse in the poem did. I wondered what the hell is this guy doing just sitting there looking out into the dark woods while I'm freezing my tail off. Now it expressed what I was doing perfectly.

I was simply taking a moment to commune with nature; to listen to the gentle breeze or the exquisite, almost silent sound of snowflakes falling; to turn off the constant chatter of voices in my head reminding me of promises I had to keep. I saw a small white cloud drifting in the sky and let my mind float away with it.

In a little while I realized that this is the state of consciousness Suvarna will be in when her body takes its last breath. What Mitra had said from the first time we met her, that death is not an ending but a transition, is true. Like the death of a star blown to pieces by the combined effects of nuclear fusion and gravity it is not an ending but the next step in creation. The elements created in the explosion are the seeds of something new and more wonderful. It is an act to be celebrated not mourned.

I don't know how long I remained there in that deep peaceful silence. When I felt arms encircle me from behind I knew it was Mitra even before she whispered in my ear. "This is how Buddha became awakened, sitting silently under a tree, doing nothing." I relaxed back against her, completely surrendered to our love. We were beyond words now. All we needed was to be in each other's presence and even that need would soon pass away. She merged into my communion with the breeze and the sea and joined me in a place where we were no longer two.

We stayed there until Vitesha arrived to tell us that dinner was ready. Emma had stayed late to make a fabulous dish of baked, freshly caught red snapper in a wine sauce. There was brown basmati rice and a salad too. When she finished telling us about dinner she looked at us and said, "You two have about five seconds to get up or I'm going to join you and we'll probably be here until sunrise. It's taking all my self control to resist what you're doing."

"As delightful a prospect as spending the night here with both of you is; I have a promise to keep. Let's go get some of that delicious food Emma has been kind enough to prepare for us."

The dinner was delicious, the equal of anything Anthony could have made. I missed Anthony; he was one of the few things I looked forward to about returning to New York. Apart from being closer to Sandy that is. I was missing her too but I was no longer worried about her misunderstanding what I had been doing on this trip. I was determined, along with Mitra's assistance, to bring her up to this level of love. I had no doubt she was capable of it and I also knew it would be of great benefit to our children. The communion I had on the beach today had removed all doubt about the rightness or wrongness of what had transpired since I left her. This was meant to be. It had all been meant to be.

Tonight's meditation was a simple one: Zazen. Basically it was just sitting cross-legged and being silent while you watched your breath. Simple. But not easy. Mitra said it was one of the most advanced forms of meditation and was usually reserved for those who had been meditating a long time. What we had done together today on the beach had convinced her that we were all ready for it.