All Comments on 'Willing Submission to a Dickgirl Ch. 01'

by ArthurSummer2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
The only drawback for me...

... is the cage. The rest of the story is fucking hot.

4/5 (due solely to the cage - else it would have been 5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Different

Weirdly exciting. As usual I play with my ass when jacking off and have had a few toys in there. By my hand and some gals. I love it but this is beyond wild!!!!! Really hoping for another chapter. Soon.

maxx308maxx308over 6 years ago

Please do continue. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story, I'm so looking forward to the next chapter to the series. 5 of 5 stars

tensunny09tensunny09over 6 years ago

I on the other hand love the cage part. I'd even like to see her give him a choice after she fucks him - take off the cage and let this be a one time affair, or wear the cage 24/7/365 and become her bitch who only ever cums anally (bonus points if she destroys or throws away the keys).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super hot!!!

Please write more!

pdw1234pdwpdw1234pdwover 6 years ago

I also like the suggstion of tensunny09 - will he choose quick release or eternal captivety?

P

kinkbythepoundkinkbythepoundover 6 years ago
I eagerly await your additional chapters!!

This is fantastic. While I’m not such a fan of phrases like “fuck log” and “meat rod” etc, they barely mattered because the rest of the story was so great! Please please keep it up and I do hope you include more chastity :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect!

In addition to the butt plugs increasing in size day by day, she should also consider the newer model of cock cage. The one that has a slight aperture at the end, allowing her to slip in a sound into your pee hole. Day by day, she should increase the diameter of the urethral sound, dilating your lovely pee hole until you lose all ejaculatory self-control.

Your attitude is perfect - keep sharing more of yourself!

S L

flospringflospringabout 6 years ago
Looking forward a next chapter

A very good setting for good long story if you want.

xxjannxxjannalmost 5 years ago
Whoa!!

Well this story starts right out of the blocks and keeps going flat out! Great writing. Hopefully you're going to do another chapter. I'm anxious to see where this goes!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMike11 months ago
Dominatrix Dickgirl

Elizabeth may have had a caring and fun public persona,but behind closed doors she was a full-on Dom Dickgirl,and to torture poor Aaron she made him wear a chastity cage for a week,and made him wear increasing size buttplugs to get him used to take her Massive Girlmeat that next week.

Now Elizabeth may be a Dom but by no means is she a masochist intent on using whips and belts to torture Aaron,atleast I don't think so,I just think she wants a sub to control and do what she tells him to do.Elizabeth seems like Great Dom Dickgirl/Futanari/Trans and I think with Aaron as her little slave boytoy they could have a wonderful relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous