Willing Target

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped forward towards the curtain that partitioned the two rooms, slipping the silken material gently aside and moving in, standing still for a long moment, letting her eyes drink in what little she could see.

The room was almost entirely dominated by a bed, in which a young student slept, peaceful and content, his body slender, his hair short and tousled, his phone on a low table beside him, likely plugged in and charging, screen down, playing the relaxing sound of pouring rain.

She smirked a little and gently stepped out of her shoes, shuffling her jacket off her body and lowering it to the floor, feeling her already tight jeans growing more so with each passing second. He seemed perfect, she'd have to get a feel of what he looked like in detail.

Watching over the sleeping figure she silently stripped of her clothes, enjoying the gentle relaxing noise of the rain in the background as she retrieved the condom and lube from her pockets, setting them down on his bedside table along with her panties and phone.

For a moment she simply stood, smirking as one hand wrapped around her long slender cock, stroking it slowly, enjoying the soft sensations gripping her, the excitement for what was to follow flowing through her eager body.

Gently she knelt on the bed, crawling slowly up the side of his body, feeling the swell of his form under his sheets glide across her breasts and stomach as she moved over him. He squirmed a tiny bit as she leaned over him, hesitating only a moment, breathing in his scent, sweet and inviting.

She leaned in, enjoying how well he played the game of pretending to sleep, if he hadn't in fact fallen asleep waiting for her, and gently kissed his cheeks, moving to leave little angel kisses across his slender jaw, enjoying the smoothness of his skin against her lips.

To her glee he began to stir, his body moving as he seemingly roused from sleep, she grinned.

"Good morning sweetie, I hope you're ready for me."

The boy let out a sharp gasp, his whole body tensing a single moment, the air driven from his lungs in a sudden panic.

"W-what the!!" was all he managed, his voice lusciously high pitched before she began to stuff her panties between the boy's gorgeous lips.

To her absolute delight his acting was on point, he fought and struggled under her, his arms and legs, pinned under his covers flailing as they tried to push her off, his whimpering and cries muffled by her panties as they wrestled.

He wasn't unfit, but she had expected more given Hannah's description of the boy, he was slender and small of build, but not toned with muscle.

Recognising this she grinned, almost laughing as he got his hands free of the quilt, one reaching up to try and pull the panties from his mouth, tasting her fragrant scent pressed down against his tongue, his other hand reaching to desperately press against her bare shoulder, trying to shove her off.

Biting her lip she grabbed his wrists forcefully in her own, squeezing down and drawing a muffled yelp of pain from the boy, the hand that had been reaching for his mouth she pushed aside, pressing it down into the pillow beside his head, the other, against her shoulder she moved down, forcing him to press his hand against her breast, cupping up and raising it on her chest.

She gasped as his fingers dug painfully tight into the soft flesh of her breast, though the pain only served to enhance her pleasure and rile her up further, her desire mounting as she straddled him, feeling his knees press up against her butt as his feet struggled to gain any traction on the silken sheets.

She grinned and ground her cock down against his stomach as she felt his hand knead at her breast, trying to push her off, his cheeks flushed with colour, his breathing frantic through his nose as she wore him out, weakening him as he exerted himself.

She leaned down close, breathing hot on his cheek as he whimpered, in the dark she could see his eyes as his head flicked from side to side trying to dislodge her.

Biting her lip she wrestled both his hands above his head, locking his slender wrists in one of her hands, able to pin him now he was worn out from his helpless struggling.

Breathing hard she used her spare hand to grip his cheek, tilting his head to the side, flat against the pillow, she leaned in close and licked in a slow line up his cheek, letting her body fall on his now still form, her tongue hot and wet against his skin, leaving a shiny trail as she tasted his skin, enjoying the fear, the power, the domination.

As he lay now, still under her, panicked but still, she let him feel the weight of her breasts and, more pressingly, the hardness of her cock, grinding it gently against his stomach.

"Here's the deal, I like to hear what my partner has to say... So, promise not to scream and I promise not to hurt you too bad... Understood?"

He nodded slowly, his eyes wide, the gentle sound of rain mixing with their warm breathes.

Moving her hand from his face she tugged the panties from his mouth, prompting him to quickly draw in a breath.

As he did, however, she balled her fist where he could see and, fearfully, when he exhaled it wasn't with a scream, merely a quavering whimper.

"W-what are you doing?" he said gently, a few wet tears across his face reflecting in the dim light her eyes had somewhat grown accustomed to.

She purred gently, she loved the roleplay and she could feel her cock throbbing against him, "I'm here because you're far too cute for your own good, I saw you and I just had to have you for myself..."

"P-please, I don't understand..."

"I think you're fucking hot, sweety, so I'm going to spend the night with you, we're going to fuck like animals and then in the morning when we're done, we'll have breakfast and then fuck like animals again," she spoke softly, her voice dripping with lust and desire, she felt him writhe under her at her words and she knew there was no way he hadn't noticed the poignant mass of her cock.

"B-but, I've never even kissed a girl, I-I don't... Please?"

She smirked, this roleplay was just so fucking adorable, leaning in she kissed him on the lips, slow and lasting though without tongue, before pulling back, "You're welcome," she said with a little giggle, pleased to have stolen his first kiss, even if it was just a game, it gave her a sense of power and possession, "Now come on, let me feel that ass."

He let out a protesting gasp but, remembering her threat, kept quiet as she released his wrists and cast aside the sheets before leaning up to look down on him.

He lay on his back, his arms folded protectively over his smooth hairless chest, his body slender and his hair short and silken, his cheeks were flushed and his expression, which she could barely make out in the dark was one of fear, but not terror or panic, either he had resigned himself to his fate or he was becoming receptive, ready for their games to move onto the next stage.

"If you're a good boy, you'll enjoy this, if you're a bad boy, you won't enjoy anything for a long while... Understand, sweetpea?"

Again, cuddled up meekly to himself, he nodded and she smiled, shuffling up his body. With a thigh either side of his bare torso, the boy wearing only a pair of boxers she rested her full heavy nuts on his chest, letting him feel their warmth as she pressed to the smooth underside of her cockhead to his lips, "Kiss me," she urged.

Reluctantly, and only after squeezing his eyes shut, did he comply, a cute little kiss on the underside of her cock, brief and fleeting.

"Oh come on baby... Like you mean it," she pressed, rubbing her cock against his sweet lips, urging him on.

He whimpered, hesitating before complying, breathing shakily as he leaned up, leaving more kisses down the underside of her cock, drawing the first of many moans from her lips, as she reached out with her hands, one caressing down the side of his torso, the other running through his lush hair.

"Ooh fuck that feels so good..." She eagerly tempted, caressing him, rewarding him for obedience, her hand tracing lower to wipe away his tears, he'd stopped crying at least, "Good boy."

After a few long moments, her cock throbbing against his lips his eyes opened, his expression becoming less severe, like it wasn't as bad as he had expected. She smirked and looked down, her eyes a glint in the otherwise dark room that he focused on, their eyes meeting as he kissed her.

"Want to suck my cock, slut?" she purred gently, her smirk broadening as he shook his head. Gently she reached down, her hand resting on his smooth stomach, gliding it down under the hem of the elasticated band of his boxers, her hand cupping his soft cock and balls, giving a gentle but threatening squeeze, causing him to draw in a sharp breath, whimpering.

"I think you do..." Victoria grinned, bouncing her cock against his lips, enjoying the wet smack that came with each strike and she moved up higher on her knees, angling her cock down to push her tip eagerly at his lips.

Writhing under her, with great reluctance and a despairing whine he relaxed his jaw, letting the meaty tip of her cock slide between his pursed lips and into his mouth.

Victoria let out a loving moan of pleasure as she felt the wet heat of his small perfect mouth engulf her cock, sliding her cock forward onto his tongue, forcing him to taste the musk of her organ.

"Taste good doesn't it?" She said softly, her voice heavy with lust and his cute little throat hummed with displeasure, "Help me get these stupid boxers off, let me feel that cock," she urged.

She grinned gently as, with a little wiggle and her helping hand his boxers were worked down his legs, discarded aside. Quickly she again wrapped his cock in her hand beginning to stroke, enjoying the sensation of his soft cock hardening between her fingers, forcing him to feel pleasure too.

"Suck it..." she urged, slowly moving her hips, pressing an inch or so of her cock across his tongue, not choking him, just relishing in the sensations of a tight hot little slut wrapped around her little finger and cock, helpless to her whims.

He squeezed his eyes shut, hips squirming from side to side as if to escape the hand she currently had stroking his cock but she was insistent, "If you don't want to suck I could just skip straight to your ass fucking, do you want that instead?"

She tilted her head back and moaned, affectionately squeezing his cock between her fingers as his cheeks were quick to cave down around her cock, his face scrunched up as the degradation of the act set in on his fine features.

"Oooh Ben, baby, that's so good, just like that, yeah," she cooed breathily, looking down as he glanced up, his brow furrowing, she winked playfully at him, one hand wrapped around his now hard cock, pumping it with her fist. He wasn't small or anything, but next to hers it wasn't exactly anything to write home about.

She ran her other hand through his hair, gripping it as she pushed her hips forward and backwards, working her cock deeper into his mouth, her full lips parted slightly as she felt the pleasure crawling through her pent-up body. It had been too long since the last time she had blown some steam off with a boy as cute as this Ben and longer still since the last time she could be as forceful and in charge as she would be tonight. Ben would do anything and everything she told him to, or else.

For now, at least, he was being a good co-operative boy, seemingly trying to detach himself from his 'first-time' cocksucking, focusing instead, she reckoned on her slow skilful handjob. She didn't usually play with her victims, but this one was just so cute and she had a bit of a plan...

"God, you've got the perfect dick sucking lips, you little slut, I bet you practice on thick plastic cocks all day don't you? Yeah, you little whore," she panted softly, her eyes fluttering shut as she ground her shaft down over his tongue.

She felt a little pulse, her cock spending a few drops of tangy pre onto his tongue and heard his immediate discomfort, he whimpered loud and, to her surprise, started to squirm again, bucking his hips and thrashing his head despite the grip she had on his hair. She'd cornered him like an animal and it seemed this final little act of indignity had pushed him over the edge, fight or fail.

She bit her lip, pressing her weight down as he managed to twist his hair, the boy letting out a pained yelp as her cock came free from his lips with a wet audible pop, his hair twisted in her hand as he moved. She heard him take in a deep lungful of air and with a hurried motion, she clamped a hand over his mouth.

As he exhaled through his nose he let out a long groan, the vestiges of a failed scream as she grit her teeth, releasing his cock and moving to lay across his body again, her spit coated cock grinding into his stomach as she dominated him physically, defining his weakness and expressing her control.

"Shut up you little bitch! Fuck, you suck cock without a whimper but the second you get a taste of it you flip! Little fuck!" she growled, getting right up into his face, her hair falling about and across his feminine features.

The grinding movements against the sensitive underside of her cock combined with his sudden outburst interrupting her blowjob riled her up, she had to show him she wasn't afraid to hurt him to get what he wanted. She grinned, this boy was after a non-con fantasy experience after all, where was the fun if he didn't come out the other end with a few reminders?

She growled as he continued to struggle, the high pitched whine from his nose continuing as he struggled to thrash, his skin growing slick with sweat as he exerted himself under her slender but heavier body.

Grinning she laughed a little, biting the lobe of his ear before hissing in his ear, "Yesss, fight me you eager little slut!! Make me work for my prize, go on! More!!"

To her delight and pleasure he did, he wasn't as strong as her, but he was giving it all, his body thrashing up against hers, the whole bed bouncing under them as the covers and a pillow got thrown clear from the bed, with an arm twisted free she felt herself unbalanced and, for one terrible moment thought he might actually knock her off the bed.

In a moment of panic, her hand clasped so tightly against his mouth to prevent him screaming she was sure she was bruising his lips, she saw his head tilt as he arched his back, revealing his slender pale neck, muscles straining, milky white skin, perfect and smooth, a light sparkling of sweat drawing her attention.

She leaned in and bit down on his neck, a predator with its prey, her teeth biting into his soft flesh, sucking hard as she held him there, he made a single loud squeak into her muffling hand as he felt her bite at his neck, the sensations intense as she gave him less of a love bite and more of a mark of ownership, hard enough to hurt, but not hard enough to break the skin and draw blood.

His strength failed, this intense distraction and fear causing him to still and settle under her, his muscles exhausted, his chance spent. As he went limp under her she relaxed her bite, her tongue working in a little circle over the now bruised red skin of her mark, leaning up and panting a little, feeling a little tired herself from their sudden exchange, but feeling a surge of adrenaline and ecstasy at her victory.

"O-oh fuck, good boy," she purred as she leaned down, his eyes staring off into the middle distance as he regained his breath.

Slowly, tentative she moved her hand from his mouth and, happily, he didn't make a noise, simply breathing. Slowly she hooked a thumb into his mouth, feeling the softness of the inside of his cheek under her thumb as she pressed down, locking it behind his teeth and keeping his jaw open as she tilted her head.

He let out a soft groan as her tongue pressed between his lips and into his mouth, her thumb acting as a safeguard to ensure he didn't return the favour and bite her back. She kissed him slow and deep, tongue-fucking her new toy, enjoying every taste and texture his sweet little mouth had to offer her for a few long minutes as her body recovered from the exertion of forcing him back into submission.

All throughout the slow tongue-fucking she moaned, low and deep, a sultry sound that matched the slow eager gyrations of her hips, their legs laced together, her hard cock rubbing against his body, his smaller cock, which had softened during their struggle again swelled against her rubbing thigh, no matter what he thought, his body rebelled, enjoying the taller, stronger womans lewd kisses and insistent contact with his cock.

Eventually, she broke the kiss leaning up a little to look down at him, his eyes looking away from her, at nothing. Smirking a little she drew her thumb from his face and gave him a few gentle slaps, patting his face until his eyes focused on her, blinking as if coming back from somewhere distant, his full slightly puffy lips still parted.

She bit her lip for a moment, his face so beautiful to her that she just couldn't resist herself, this Ben was just far too perfect. She tilted her head one way then the other, admiring, his eyes following her as she moved, then she leaned in, kissing him ever so softly, almost tender, before spitting into his open mouth.

"...Swallow..." she whispered softly and she felt a little shiver of pleasure travel through her body as he complied, closing his lips, his little throat working for a moment as he obediently did as he was told.

She smirked, "Mm, you want to be a good boy for me, don't you? Because if you're a good boy I won't have to hurt you again. You want that, don't you?"

He nodded, meek and broken, she raised a hand to caress his cheek, "Good boy."

"I'm going to get you nice and ready for me okay? So it feels great for both of us," she grinned a little, feeling powerful, "I'm going to fuck you like a girl and I'm going to make you cum like a girl. Understand?"

He didn't respond, but by the glimmer of resilience in his eyes she knew he did, they seemed to say that though he was beaten and broken there was no way she would achieve that final goal, that there was no way in hell she could force him to cum like a girl. Challenge accepted.

Excited to take this further she bit her lip, leaning up and, cautious not to give him too much freedom, turned to face the other way, her round full ass resting on his chest as she straddled him, looking towards his legs. She recalled from her discussion with Hannah that Ben was sporty so, Vicky hoped, that translated into flexibility.

As she lifted his ass up she scooted back a little, her ass resting on his face as his torso came up to be parallel to her own, his arms out to the side gripping the sheets, his legs under her arms, the back of his knees pressed up against her armpits.

In this new position the boy's entire world was her ass, her squirming settling his face securely between her plush cheeks, similarly just before her face was his balls, like a vertical sitting sixty-nine. Smirking a little she leaned in and kissed each of his orbs in turn, feeling the heat of his breath against her hole as she rolled her tongue over each nut, her hands moving to dig into and squeeze his thick ass.

"Come on lover boy, eat my ass, you don't want to upset me again do you?" she said loud enough for him to hear over the white noise of the rain and her ass currently pushed up to his face. She waited a few moments, letting her tongue travel across from his balls to his own ass, a guide for him to follow.

After a few reluctant moments she felt his lips against her hole, a simple kiss, but a start all the same. Not that it especially mattered, it was just a pleasant distraction and humiliating little extra to keep him busy as she went about her task, preparing him. After all, her cock could hardly be described as 'beginners size'.