Willing Target

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky pulled the phone back to her ear, "Errr, you said Apartment 22, 105 Gentech Road, yeah? Light brown hair?"

"Oh. My god. 105B Vicky!!! 105 'B'," she strained the letter, "did you get the wrong address?! Did you say light brown? Ben is dark brown! Did you butt fuck the wrong guy!? How do you even!!!"

Biting her lip, feeling her anxieties rise she hung up on the ranting Hannah, silencing the phone and putting it down, the room now suddenly quiet, aside from the thumping of her heart in her chest and the patter of raindrops.

She couldn't tell how long she lay there silent for, but a shifting of the boy, Danny's, weight brought her back to the present. She tilted her head, looking down towards him, her voice practically exuding her anxieties, "In... The morning... Will you call the police?..."

He bit his lip for a moment, looking up at her, likely taken aback by the sudden lack of confidence, her entire life practically in his hands, "Mm, I'd rather make you that breakfast you wanted..."

"Y-you mean that?" she asked, her voice hopeful.

He nodded a little before snuggling back into her chest, cuddling up to her, adoringly, leaving Vicky to stare up at the ceiling, the luckiest damn girl alive, trying to turn events over in her mind now that she knew this wasn't even Ben, rearranging the nights events so they fit this new perspective. She only knew one thing for sure, Hannah wasn't going to let her forget this story.