Willing Target

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing to her side she reached across, scooping up the sachet of lube she had brought with her and tore it open with her teeth. Holding it, she gave his sweet little hole one last kiss before she poured a little of the cool slick liquid onto him, causing him to shiver, surprised by the sudden alien sensation against him, his discomfort growing as he felt her finger, slow and delicate begin to rub around his little star, coating both her finger and his ass in the quickly warming fluid.

"I don't feel your tongue~" she cooed in a little singsong voice, smirking as she began to press the tip of her finger down against him, slowly working it into him up to the first knuckle. She knew it wouldn't hurt, after all, she had to remind herself, he wasn't a virgin, he'd fucked Hannah just a few nights ago, after all.

As she gently twisted her finger, enjoying the tightness of his hole around her she felt his tongue, hot and spongy press flat against her star, licking up and over her in long slow laps. She moaned appreciatively, letting him know he was doing a good job as she slowly worked her finger down to the second knuckle.

Biting her lip as she enjoyed his tongue toying with her she set into a slow rhythm, gently fingering his soon to be boy-pussy, curving her finger ever so slightly to further stimulate him, not wasting much time until she pressed the finger down to the third knuckle, drawing a low groan from him, her curved finger brushing over his prostate, bringing him an unexpected spark of pleasure.

She kept it up, her lips gently caressing his exposed inner thighs, kissing the silky flesh, soft and warm to her touch as her finger continued to explore and prepare, his tongue becoming a little more adventurous, the tip pressing ever so softly against her hole, as if trying to press into her, though as a virgin herself only ever topping, it was a fruitless endeavour.

It didn't take long before, to her amusement and his disdain, his cock, without being touched, once more hardened, pointing down towards his chest and neck, a single drop of clear pre leaking to dribbling down across his porcelain skin, a reminder that he was getting off on having his ass fingered.

"Feels good doesn't it honey?" she teased, pressing her finger deep, curving it more to draw an unintentional moan from the beleaguered boy, squeezing out the last of the lube from the packet and massaging it quickly into her own hard cock.

"I think you're ready..." she purred finally, withdrawing her slick fingers from his well-lubed hole and grinning, watching as the tiny pink ring winked at her, ready for her thick needy cock. Under her ass, he whined, nervous, scared, but powerless from stopping her getting what she wanted.

Satisfied she released his legs, his body flopping back onto the bed stretching out and arching his back after so long folded up to give her access while he was forced to rim her virgin ass. She swung a leg off of him, the boy drawing in a quick lungful of air, panting hard as she kept a hold of one wrist. Despite how broken he was, she wouldn't put it past him to try escaping one more time, for the fun of it.

Growling low she turned to face him, once more pressing her body down on him, smirking as she ground her hard lubed cock against his, letting him know just how ready she was, and how pathetically hard being fingered had made him. She kissed his cheek, licking over his earlobe as she whispered in his ear, "You liked getting fingered in the ass didn't you, you little slut? I bet you can't wait for my fuck stick."

He turned his head away from her and she grinned, satisfied in the surety that she was right.

She reached out to the bedside table, collecting the last item she had brought with her, a condom. She ripped it open with her teeth and the noise attracted his attention, his eyes squinting, trying to make out what it was in the low light of the room, confused.

She grinned a little, looking down at him as she discarded the condom wrapper, "Oh don't look so worried sweety, this isn't for me, I'm fucking your ass raw like the pussy it is."

Without a moment to voice his confusion, he whimpered, feeling her hands against his body, her fingers finding his embarrassingly hard cock, skilfully rolling the condom on, covering him. He didn't understand, why would she put the condom on him?

Without explanation as to her actions she leaned up and bit her lip, trying to decide how she first wanted to mount him, to penetrate him like the bitch girl he was.

"Get on your fucking face," she snarled and, when he hesitated, she painfully tweaked one of his nipples, pulling a gasp from his throat, "do I have to ask you twice, slut?"

Responding with only a whimper he obeyed, rolling over onto his stomach, his perfect white ass hers for the talking, her reward to plunder. She would fulfil every damn fantasy this fuck slut had and more besides.

"Good boy," she purred straddling him and leaning down, pressing the swell of her breasts into his back, her cock, slick and wet pressing between his cheeks gliding gently forward and backward, enjoying the lush sensation, his ass so fat and round, perfect for a good long pounding, if she lasted as long as she hoped she would, anyway.

Grinning she slid one arm up under his armpit, fingers wrapping around his delicate throat, drawing a gasp from him, her other hand dragging down between their sticky bodies to her cock, gripping it by the base and guiding it.

As he felt the tip of her slippery cock line up with his hole he gasped, his whole body tensing on reflex and she was sure if there was any fight left in him he'd be thrashing around, but he was too far gone.

Grunting she bucked her hips forward, the boy letting out a cry which she muffled with a well-timed squeeze of his throat, turning it into more of a pained sharp gasp as the head of her cock pressed into his well-prepared hole.

Mercilessly, with the foreknowledge that he had taken many cocks before hers including Hannah's sizable length she pushed herself forward, burying her cock to the hilt in a single brutal stroke.

His eyes went wide, his head arched back as his body squirmed helplessly, her cock driving deep into him.

It felt like her cock was rearranging his entire insides to make room for itself, the intense tight heat around her more than he knew how to deal with so suddenly by the expression dominating his face. But that been what he asked for.

Without a moment's hesitation she grunted, beginning a hard assault on his body, her toy, her property. She slammed her hips up and down into him, bouncing him against the bed with a fury that made the whole bed rattle and shake.

Her ass bounced with each rough thrust, his quickly growing raw as if she were spanking him, the force of her thrusts were so uncaringly powerful.

With her hand around his throat, allowing him enough air to stay with it but denying him the opportunity to yell scream or cry for mercy or help she settled into the destructive rhythm of her assault.

Her cock was at home, his ass was just perfect, so tight and pleasurable around her needy cock, always squeezing tight and powerful around her, as if it was trying to push her out, but only serving to make the experience all the more wonderful.

"Oooh fuck yes, squeeze my cock, just like that you little slut! Ugh, fuck! You really know how to take dick, don't you? Fuck you're so fucking good!" She panted, taunting in his ear, belittling him as the bed creaked beneath them, their bodies clapping together in a lewd symphony of noise.

She never let up or gave him a moment's break switching tempos, from long hard root to tip strides forcing him to experience her entire length, to short deep rapid poundings, ramming the last inch into him time and time again, grinding her cock up into him, knowing that while the pleasure of his tight hot hole milking her cock was extreme, her targeted slamming of his prostate would be making him feel a new range of sensations, mixing pain with pleasure.

"Yeah you fucking love that don't you..." she snarled, licking over his cheek, his eyes squeezed shut as he squeaked and gasped with each thrust into him, spit dripping from his mouth to leave spots on his pillow, his cheeks flushed with colour, "Yeah you do, you love being fucked like a girl you slut, I bet your ass-pussy feels so fucking good full of my cock!"

The boys legs kicked helplessly as he was utterly dominated by Victoria's body and cock, his back slick with sweat where her skin glided over his as she hammered herself into him time and time again, his little ring on fire, the sensations of being so completely filled, his walls stretched, made to fit her like a glove was so extreme and overwhelming for him, his mind blank of thought save for the pain and pleasure.

Panting hard, her breath condensing on his skin one hand still gripping possessively at his neck, her other down lower, groping and squeezing his ass and waist, using it for leverage as her thick cock vanished inside of him with each rock of her hips.

He let out a sharp gasp as, with a surprised grunt of her own, Vicky pulled back too far on a thrust, her cock popping free of his ass to glide up his lower back, leaving a hot wet trail of her own pre. Gritting her teeth she rocked herself back and forth a couple of times, trying to get her cock to line back up with him, but, failing and with a despairing growl she leaned up, her tempo broken as she slowed to a stop, recovering her breath for a few long moments, her hand going limp from his neck as she smothered his smaller body with her own, the boy panting hard, whimpered adorably on each exhale during the brief moment of respite.

"You're such a good fucking lay baby..." she cooed affectionately in his ear, kissing him on the cheek before pressing her face into his lush soft hair, smelling the coconut shampoo he must use before exhaling long and slow, eager to get going again.

Leaning up she moved to flip him, rolling him, unresisting onto his back where, in the almost dark, he blinked up at her imposing figure. Reaching out she took his hand in hers, lifting it and leaning forward so his fingers sank into the soft flesh of her hanging breast, pressing up so he weighed it in his palm.

"Feels good doesn't it lover..." she purred gently, squeezing her hand around his so he squeezed her breast, drawing a moan from her lips.

He didn't respond, but she smirked, he didn't need to, she knew he loved it.

She let his hand fall and traced her fingertips down his body, caressing the almost dry skin of his chest which had been pressed into the beds sheets, "So fucking cute..." she breathed to herself enjoying the warm smoothness of his body, smirking as she felt the speed at which his chest was rising and falling. She continued the trail of her fingers until they reached his cock.

"Mmm good boy..." she laughed a little, his cock rock hard against his stomach, still snug in its condom wrapping, "Oooh you're going to be such a keeper."

With that she bit her lips, positioning herself between his thighs and grabbing both of his wrists, pulling them down across his body, his fingers just resting against her pelvis as she lined her cock up once more, impatient to bury herself inside him again, his legs around her waist, resting on her thighs, missionary.

After only a few seconds of her cock slipping and sliding between his cheeks she felt the familiar embrace of her tip finding its mark, with a low groan she slid forward, her cock pressing almost gracefully up into his yielding ass, the immediate warmth and friction around her a blissful moment.

Biting her lip she looked down, noting him, head tilted back, mouth open, moaning too, his fingers pressing into her body, his back arched as he stared off at nothing but the fireworks going off behind his eyes as the sensations of being filled with girl cock. Perfect.

Holding onto him she began to work her hips once more, a familiar rhythm, one well practised with many partners and one that guaranteed success.

She breathed hard as she looked down at him, holding his wrists in place firmly but not enough to bruise as she bounced her body forward against his, driving her cock into him again and again, pounding his stretched love hole into a shape of her desire, each thrust perfectly angled to stimulate him just as much as she herself was being stimulated, albeit in a completely different way.

Finding her speed, to the sound of rain their bodies clapped together, the only other noise their equally soft moans of pleasure. She chewed her lip, looking down at him in glee as his body jerked with each thrust against the sheets, her own full breasts bouncing on her chest, nipples distinctly hard in the low light.

She felt an all too familiar sensation begin to rise in the back of her mind, beautiful and wonderful, a little ringing bell telling her that the magical moment was approaching, drawing ever closer with each powerful thrust.

She looked down, focusing on her partner and saw in him many of the signs that she was feeling herself, his fingers, held to her body were flexing, his back arching, his body writhing. She knew part of him would want to touch himself, to jack off, but that would steal her victory of making him cum from nothing but her cock, but she couldn't deny both of them were on the home straight.

She wanted to be closer, to embrace her fuck toy at their moment of joint climax so she moved his arms up, pinning them above his head as she leaned down, her lips mere inches from his as she breathed hot and heavy against him, staring down into his beautiful face which he couldn't help but flip from side to side, helpless against her strength and against the oncoming tide of his own impending orgasm.

With her breasts pressed into his chest and her balls pressing against his ass with the deepest push of each thrust she purposefully angled her penetration to rub constantly against his prostate, his body arching and squirming, desperate for any form of contact against his hard cock, but she kept the smooth skin of her stomach just out of reach.

In an instant she felt it, felt his ass suddenly clamp down on her cock and knew without a shadow of a doubt that he was cumming, his gasps sharp and disbelieving as her tight ass milked her cock, pushing her the edge of her own powerful orgasm.

"Look at me, baby, look at me..." she whispered between shallow breaths and, to her delight, he turned his head, their eyes meeting as they both moaned in the moment of pure bliss. As she stared into his eyes her cock erupted bare inside the boy, each swell of her cock matched by a hot pulse of thick hot seed balls deep into his milking ass, his stretched ring tight around the base of her cock, every solid inch of her girlcock being unwillingly massaged by his obliging body.

She kissed him, hot and deep, her tongue filling his mouth as her cock was spent inside of him, her balls twitching against his cheeks as they deposited every drop of cum they could bring to bare inside the waiting warmth of his now accommodating ass, her hands releasing his wrists, no longer caring what he did, her hands moving down to his hair and face, caressing lovingly as pleasure coursed through them both.

With a few last short, sharp thrusts she felt her climax begin to wane, her body going lax on top of his, his own hands laying limp above his head, one hand gripping the sheets, the other open and bare, his eyes closed as she broke the kiss, looking down at his open mouth with desire.

Kissing him again very briefly, unable to help herself, she forced herself to focus, her hands moving down between them, fumbling at something very important, "Oooh gods... That was the best fuck of my life, you're such a perfect little butt slut, so tight..." she bit her lip, "I told you, baby, that you'd cum from my cock, now, be a good boy for Vicky..." she purred gently as she leaned up a little, turning the spent condom over his lips, using her fingers to run down the slick lubed length of the dangling latex, a few thick strands of cum trickling out and into his waiting mouth.

He whimpered in surprise, moving to turn his head to the side but she held his face in her hands, discarding the condom carelessly on the bed beside him, "Shhh baby, swallow it..." she urged and after a few moments of trying to twist his head to the side with no result, he whined cutely and swallowed.

With a little shiver of pleasure Victoria grinned and laid down on her side beside him, her domination complete, the bitter taste of his defeat literally dancing across his tongue down into his stomach as she revelled in her victory, "Good boy, you're such a good boy..." she praised, kissing his cheek affectionately.

They lay for a few long minutes alongside one another, her hand tracing soft circles across his chest as he recovered, though she knew even with this break he would be too exhausted to offer any sort of resistance, not that it mattered now, of course. She'd fulfilled his fantasy, given him what he wanted and taken so much more in return.

"Mm... I'm glad I could give you such a good evening," she said after a while, breaking the silence with a low whisper, rolling onto her back away from him, "but... I should make tracks back to my place."

With, judging by how slow it was, a concerted effort, he rolled onto his side, whimpering quietly as he put his arm across her stomach, just under the swell of her breast, his leg lifting over hers, holding her, "Please... Please stay..." he whispered in a tiny voice, full of shame and humiliation.

Grinning a little Victoria couldn't ignore a plea like that, so gently she worked her arm under his head, encouraging him to rest his head on her full breasts, which he did, settling down, leaning against her.

With a sigh she relaxed, her body feeling cool in the rooms air, but the cold only tempted the boy to snuggle up closer to her, something she wasn't keen to discourage.

An arm wrapped around him and to the gentle sounds of his light breathing and the sound of rain, she began to slowly drift off to sleep.

The boy let out a startled squeak as a bright chirpy tune began to rattle through the room, Vicky rudely pulled from her almost sleep by his sudden surprised jerk as much as she was the noise, frustrated she groaned, reaching a hand up to run it through his soft silky hair, calming him, her other hand reaching out towards where she had set her phone down, "Shh baby, it's just my ringtone, go back to sleep lover..." she cooed and he shuffled a little, relaxing back against her as she answered the phone holding it to her face, "What?"

"The fuck!" Hannah's voice.

"What do you mean 'the fuck'?" she replied, mimicking Hannah's voice, albeit with a much sleepier tone.

"I just got a phone call from fucking Ben that's what! You no-showed what's the matter with you?!" Hannah all but yelled down the phone.

"Pff, don't get your panties in a twist Hannah, I just shot a load into Ben! He's literally curled up against me right now," she said, squeezing the boy lightly as if to make the point, though Hannah couldn't tell.

"Bullshit Vicky! I just got off the phone with him a second ago, I'm going around now to fill in for you since you're so obviously distracted."

Vicky frowned deeply, "Seriously Hannah! I'm here right now with him, look," she held the phone away from her head slightly looking down at the boy, "Hey, Ben, tell Hannah that I'm here with you," she held the phone down towards him and in the dim light of her phone screen he blinked up at her, so sweet and beautiful.

"Um... My names Danny?" He said gently, curling up a little more tightly against her as if expecting retribution for this fact.

Vicky stared at him for a moment, at his sweet face and she heard Hannah gasp sharply then all but yell down the phone, "Who's that!?"