All Comments on 'Wimpass Sub Ch. 02'

by RipRespon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong catagory. If he likes man juice, then he's gay. Nothing wrong with that; but it's still gay.

Second: why would blackmail work? What are they going to say? "Hey everyone, while we were at a bachelor party snorting cocaine, we fucked his wife." By the way, please don't tell the cops or our wives because we don't want to get into trouble. And don't tell the cops but we're going to blackmail the two of them...so again, don't tell the cops."?

Because there are NO PICTURES at a bachelor party. Ever!

forestboy1865forestboy1865over 10 years ago
gay cucks

All cuckolds r really queer and this story proves my point, a man who has cuck tendancy should stick to been gay and leave women alone, mind u.a smack in her face would not go amiss.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Ignore the trolls

You wrote a much better second chapter. Being sub and doing what your ordered to do, does not make you gay. Your bi, so start accepting it. A bottom sub bi boy. I cannot wait for the next chapter. This one was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wish I had a wife like her and friends like them

I for one think this story is good and I was pinching my peter all the time. I was wishing I was the one sucking that cock and knowing I would be sucking the other guys. I almost came on myself when the guys leg caused him to shoot his cum. Yes I am married and no I am not gay but I still want to tast other mens cocks and cum while a man pleasures my wife like I cannot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Better than part 1

I enjoyed it because of the cock sucking. I'm not gay either but my wife and I have a friend that comes over that she used to date. Date as in fuck, before her and I were married. He wants to fuck her again so bad and so far I haven't let it happen. They've gotten naked together and once I came in the house and they were laying on the bed naked, him with a hardon and I swear he was getting ready to mount her.

I told him to get the heck out of there and he refused and we had a small altercation. He kept trying to mount her and I'd push him off. Her legs were wide and I could see that she was juiced up with it running down her asshole. Somehow his cock ended up in my mouth as I fought him and then I realized, if I made him cum he couldn't fuck my wife. I sucked at the head and started jacking him fast. He was horned up pretty good because in less than 30 seconds I sucked my first load of cum down.

Since then, he comes over almost every day and tells me he's going to fuck my wife so I suck him to make sure he can't. Unfortunately, I've found he can cum 3 times in an hour and I seem to find myself being his suck buddy instead of my wifes fuck buddy. That's fine, her pussy is for me only and if I have to suck his dick to make sure, I'll do it willingly.

sostisostiover 5 years ago
much better then the 1st part

Brillant story telling skills . Love this set up. Cubicle, office, phone JUST AMAZING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, I’d love having wife like her that my friends enjoy. It’s embarrassing but I love her becoming a slut because they can make her cum better then I can. I love the humiliation and have learned to accept I love seeing her fucked into submission. I get super jealous if they treat her like a slut and a whore in front of me but she lets them and cums everytime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipRespon@RipRespon
My stories are based on the many sexual adventures I had during my marriage of over 20 years. My hot wife (10 years younger) and I explored exhibitionism, swinging, and ultimately cuckolding. We quickly discovered that my humiliation was an extreme turn on for both of us. T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES