All Comments on 'Wimpass Sub Ch. 03'

by RipRespon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I have all read all three in this series and love them all. I was disapointed that they didn't let me finish blowing john and peter in front of wife but was so happy to clean her cream pie. Hope there are many more to cum. It was nice wife gave a blow job to hubby at the end. Me I would have jerked my last hard on and spilled it on her toilet seat then licked it up. Can you imagine sucking the crotch of her panties as you masturbate. I would have worn one of the guys panties on my face and masturbated with her panties as they showered then sucked my cum from her panties. Or maybe peters. I am so hot right now I need a cock to suck in front of my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

these stories are so hot. I can't stop reading them as I keep putting myself in Alicia's place and having my husband watch. each chapter seems to get me going better and better. encore769@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

run you stupid fucker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a parallel

My wife lost her sex drive after going through menopause. Not some of it, but about 99%. Nearly overnight she went from the oversexed woman I'd loved to 30 years to no interest and if we tried intercourse, it was terribly painful for her. We didn't know what to do, she was devastated that we could no longer have sex, her vaginal walls had thinned so much she risked being torn open.

So I asked her one day if she had any sexual fantasies anymore and she hemmed and hawed and said no. After plying her without enough alcohol she admitted she did, she always wanted to see me suck a cock. WHAT? I've never been gay, bi-sexual but also never homophobic. As she sat there and talked about it, I could see her sexual arousal growing and pretty soon she had her hands in her pants and was frigging herself. We had a hell of a masturbation session!

So that got me thinking. Would she REALLY want me to suck a cock? So I brought it up one day when we weren't drinking and was shocked by her answer, yes. In fact, though she hadn't drank anything, the more we talked the hornier she got and soon gave herself a half dozen orgasms because she couldn't stop as we talked about the idea.

I had a buddy that we grew up together and his wife had passed away a few years before. It sounded as if he wasn't interested in dating again so after our talks I invited him to dinner one night. My wife had no idea what I was thinking and it wasn't until we were hammered that I brought up my wife's fantasy and to say she was mortified would be an understatement. But we kept talking about it and teasing her and pretty soon my buddy stood up, walked over to me and said go for it, he'd be our experimental dick! I think he was about 25% serious but when I looked over at my wife, her eyes were huge and she was EXCITED. What the hell....

Expecting to be laughed at and humiliated, I actually reached up and grabbed him by the pants but he didn't pull away or start laughing. My wife's face was red with arousal as she watched. The room was absolutely silent, making my guts churn. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was that we hadn't had sex in quite some time, but I was horny as hell! Damned if he didn't let me unzip his pants and reach inside, fishing out about a half hard dick.

He was cut with a big fricking head on it. As I held it and looked closely at it, all the sudden my wife was sitting by my side staring intently at me. I glanced at her and she just nodded her head at what I was doing. Fuck it, in for a penny, in for a pound. I took his cock into my mouth and felt it growing by leaps and bounds! I felt something next to me as I sucked and out of the corner of my eye my wife was pulling her pants off and started masturbating frantically as she watched me suck. My buddy must have had his senses overloaded with his cock in my mouth and watching my wife orgasm again and again and again rapid fire and I felt his cockhead swell and heard him grunt and he started cumming! Oh my gosh, he must not have cum since his wife died (I found out it had been about a week since he'd last jacked) because he just kept pulsing into my mouth. I could hear my wife groaning as he was cumming and she continued to orgasm also. He wasn't a 3 or 4 pulse guy, he kept pulsing shot after shot into my mouth, shooting 11 times on average I learned.

It was incredible. My wife left her pants off as she sat back looking at me with his cock still in my mouth and she just about passed out when she saw me swallow. It was a giant load, for sure. He tried to pull out of my mouth but I grabbed his asscheeks and held him there, but didn't suck, he was too sensitive. It wasn't long and he started talking to my wife and they laughed and joked about how incredible it was. My wife laid back on the couch beside me and started rubbing her cunt really slow and gentle and as he watched, I felt his cock twitch and then harden.

This time it took longer of course, but I pulled my own cock out this time and took the time to jack on my own while I sucked and jacked my buddies. My wife is so vocal that she made him go off again just watching and listening to her and I ended up with my second mouthful. This time though, after I got him cleaned off he pulled out of my mouth. Seeing me still jacking, he got down on his own knees and when he took the head of my cock in his mouth, my wife shrieked with excitement and I blew my own nuts into his mouth. My wife was beside herself with arousal.

He left that evening to walk home (he didn't live far away) and my wife and I went to bed. The next morning when we woke up we looked at each other with big eyes and asked "did that really happen?" She wanted to know what I thought and was excited when I told her how much I enjoyed everything. From the taste of his cock and cum, the excitement of sucking a cock while she watched, to him watching her masturbate and orgasm.

We ended up having to call our buddy, he was too embarrassed to come over. I could hear my wife talking quietly and pretty soon she came in and said he'd be right over and in about 5 minutes, he was knocking at our door. Wow, talk about 3 embarrassed people. She served us each a cup of coffee and we took our seats in the living room. I let him know that I wasn't regretting anything and had no trouble talking about it. He finally let us know how much he enjoyed it, being sucked and especially he enjoyed sucking me and having me cum in his mouth. And like me, it turned out one of his sexual fetishes was watching women masturbate!

That made my wife chuckle and she stood up and took her sweat bottoms off, she was sans panties! As we watched, she dipped her finger in and started rubbing her clit as she stood in the living room, no one drunk, in the light of day, just masturbating for us. It didn't take more than a minute and she was hunched over her hand, working hard at her orgasm. Unlike the night before, she pulled her shirt up and though she has really saggy tits after 3 kids, her nipples are almost an inch long and she started pulling on them which helped her cum.

I asked my buddy to come over and right there in the light of day, I took his incredibly hard cock into my mouth and started blowing him with the same results as the night before. He shot a monstrous load into my mouth and I sucked it all down. That set off my wife again and she kept cumming and cumming. That first day, we all three spent the day pretty much naked, sucking each other, swallowing and watching my wife. Since then, I've probably swallowed thousand of his loads of cum and my wife will masturbate on command when he's over. Sometimes he just walks in the house and as long as he alone, she'll pull her pants off and start frigging herself, knowing it'll give him a hardon and I'll suck it!

It isn't about him fucking my wife though. This just started out a fantasy of hers and now its an outlet for the three of us. He NEVER fucks my wife. He comes over to suck, get sucked and watch my wife. I'm not sure that I can remember them ever touching even. It is about watching him and I doing what she long fantasized about. And me? Not much excites me more than being watched sucking his cock while I jack my own frantically! No one is hurt, everyone cums out ahead!

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Bi cuckold

Bi cuckold with a little boy dick. Fist off the two studs need to make the wife put her cuckold in chastity. After a couple of weeks his balls will be blue and he will leak and drip goo. Make him wear panties as well. He can still work and do his job. Just sit down like a girl to pee. Not to mention the constant reminder of being a cuckold. Also the two studs stop picking on him at work. They now have a hot wife to fuck anytime they want. And a willing cuckold to suck their cocks and swallow loads when the mood hits them. Maybe they hire a hung she male to join and train cuckold's tight ass/pussy and breed him like the bitch he is. As his chastity cock leaks and drips as his little clit trys to get hard. Good time for all. At least another chapter in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I LOVED it, gave it a 5- [❤=☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5=92%)]!

A man is who he is & what he is, & he first must admit to himself what makes him happy. Only then will he be able accept himself for who he is. Once he accepts himself, his wife will accept him too & may be even accommodate him.

Excerpt from the story:

Quote: Alicia was staring intently at me with the head of John's cock in my mouth, "I don't believe it! I didn't know you sucked cock, Steve," she laughed. Unquote.

* * *

I sucked cock twice a day while camping with a friend years ago. I sucked just that one guy. He was from a well to do family, & unlike me, he had no problems finding girlfriends (I was a late bloomer & shy & was lacking self confidence). At the time I absolutely did not know I had a submissive side & a bi side.

The two of us shared a tent. The first day he pretended he was joking but he was groping me by touching & squeezing my ass when we were in our tent. Then he pulled down my trunk and grabbed my dick while shoving two fingers up my ass.

I was not ready for that. When he started to grope me I just froze, my mind became foggy; i felt it all was happening to somebody else, not to me. I was in a hypnotic trance of sorts, I was paralysed. He actually managed to talk me into sucking his cock. He told me he saw me staring at his cock. "It is obvious you are fascinated with my member. You can't deny that."

He first French kissed me on the mouth. I still could not offer more than token resistance. His tongue had a commending presence in my mouth & in my psyche.

"Socking cock is no longer considered a homosexual act. It often happens between straight friends...You will suck my member now & that will be our secret..."

That was the moment I fully submitted to his will. I was his sub.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wll, this wimp can suffer all that he gets. Oh, their swinging life is one way and he definitely is a total cuckold. No telling how many guys are going to use her. Maybe her husband gets to watch from time to time but mostly he gets to stay in a room by himself while the other men take care of his wife. Will she ever express remorse? Probably not but it would be nice that she acknowledges that she still loves Steve and wants to remain married to him; even though she wants more men to satisfy her. She should be a cockcage on him with a GPS and shock unit to better keep in control. Maybe every few months he is released to wash but not to cum. As one put it, after awhile his cage gets smaller and smaller and eventually his cock falls off for lack of use.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipRespon@RipRespon
540 Followers
My stories are based on the many sexual adventures I had during my marriage of over 20 years. My hot wife (10 years younger) and I explored exhibitionism, swinging, and ultimately cuckolding. We quickly discovered that my humiliation was an extreme turn on for both of us. T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES