All Comments on 'Wimpass Sub Ch. 07'

by RipRespon

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Knew it.

Still a 1. Always will be a 1. Nothing erotic or loving about anything here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dumb

Get as gun. End this complete clusterfuck.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 9 years ago
IT'S NOT GONNA GET BETTER

SHE'S LYING TO HIM AND GETTING OFF ON ALL OF THIS AND HE'S TOO STUPID AND SUBMISSIVE TO SEE IT!!!

It would be best if he bought a gun and opened fire on all of them and blew his own brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Clueless readers

They know what the story is about yet they read each chapter and then bash the author. I suspect it's the guilt they feel after jerking off to the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

I wish he would fuck her up her sweet tight ass and he had to suck his dick clean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You don't get it,

No, anony, it's not guilt for jerking off, it's guilt for even giving a shit. Any reader with any sense would be incensed at this story. What do we have here? A couple in the grips of degradation and torture for what? Why are they being blackmailed? To not look bad at work. And that's it. So what do our intrepid heroes do if they don't want to be blackmailed?

How about kick the guy in the nuts? How about tell him to get stuffed and if anyone asks, just tell them that they are swingers? How about kicking the guy in the nuts and telling him if he complains he'll kick him in the nuts again? How about shooting the guy when he comes in the house and tell the cops he's a rapist? Probably the most useless thing to do is sit and cry while the 'bad guy' and his friends fuck the wife and make the wimp suck their dicks...

UNLESS

The wimp really is a wimp and would rather be lied to by his cheating skank wife, beaten and cock... THAT is why readers are understandably annoyed. The author has bait and switched them. That they are mad enough to keep coming back when the story is obviously not what was advertised makes them stupid, but not wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I like it!!

I really read with interest.

It's awesome.

Plz. Next sotry!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When is the next one?

Can't wait for more. U still have a loyal fan base

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unfinished pile of crap

Take the disc and go to the Police. End of stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more please

Really enjoying the story. Cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yikes

This repressed homosexual author certainly went off the deep end. This is what living in denial does to you! It turns you into a fucking lunatic.

I hope the author found professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please go on!

Please, go on! That’s a pity you stopped this wonderful novel! I can’t wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And he drove right to a police station.

Which saved Alicia and sent the men to prison. Not only is this garbage unfinished but you assume he's both a coward and a dummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
mother fucker wimp

why not Die loser wimp you don’t deserve live in earth. . this author is a crap he need mental doctor loser wimp

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
OMG you are a loser

so weak to your perverted fetish of sucking men and being degraded by others. Really need some psychological help.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

I just read the first chapter and just skimmed over the rest. Does someone really like this storys? How sadistic and perverted has someone to be to like a human being abused like that? People who like that would have been ideal guards for concentration camps in Germany. Absolutly disgusting

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

I hope whoever is writing this gives the husband a set of balls. I would like to see Peter and John humiliated in the end. A person can only take so much before they mentally snap. So let's have a awesome finish. Or maybe Alicia does something super clever.

Give it life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

where's the finish...

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

I think wife is still an addict and is grooming hubby to be sold into a sexual slavery porn shop. His life will be one of constant torment and beatings. I love this and still wish I was him

timmyid2timmyid2about 2 years ago

I enjoyed the whole series and gave each chapter a 5. How did I rate it so high? As I read the stories I felt compelled to jerk off at least once per chapter. It would be nice to read the finish, something that wraps it all up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I am going to rate this last chapter a 1 because there is no finish, no retribution, no revenge, nothing. What pissed off John so much that he had to beat the wimpass? Hopefully we will get an ending or at least someone that could write a terrific revenge (maybe Saddletramp ?) ending. Does Alicia continue stringing her clueless husband along or will there be a satisfied ending with her taking revenge? Does she really love her husband? Please continue and end his torment (and ours).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipRespon@RipRespon
540 Followers
My stories are based on the many sexual adventures I had during my marriage of over 20 years. My hot wife (10 years younger) and I explored exhibitionism, swinging, and ultimately cuckolding. We quickly discovered that my humiliation was an extreme turn on for both of us. T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wimpass Sub Series Info