Wimpass Sub Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied my day was done I collapse onto the guest bed and was out like a light.

____________________

I felt Alicia spoon me and thought I was dreaming, "Good morning, my love" she cooed in my ear. "How are you doing?" she asked.

I turned over quickly, wrapped my arms around her naked body and pulled her as close as I could. The stress I'd been feeling from the nightmares of that night began to melt away. "Oh baby, I miss you so much, I can't even express it," I admitted. She kissed me and hugged me back. We held each other in silence for some time. I couldn't find any words to say to comfort either one of us and I imagined she was feeling the same way.

"Is someone feeling horny," she giggled talking about my hard dick pushing against her body. She cupped my balls in her hand and began to gently squeeze them. The feeling was all I could take and I started to cum in my underwear. "Oh yes, baby," she encouraged, quickly sliding her hand into the underwear and wrapping it around my throbbing cock. "Cum for me," Alicia moved swiftly shifted her mouth over the head of my cock and sucking what was still ejaculating from me.

She suckled my cock until it went soft then looked lovingly into my eyes. I began to feel horribly guilty and ashamed for thinking she could betrayed me. I burst into tears, 'I love you so much," I admitted.

We held each other some more feeling our love for one another, just like we've done for years.

It made me remember the first time we met, when it was me that was comforting her. Her coke and meth addiction had taken her to the edge of life by the time we met at a mutual friend's party. Although she was extremely beautiful the drugs had taken their toll and showed heavily on her face. That stress made her very approachable for a guy like me.

I made her laugh. In fact we laughed together that whole night. We ended up just cuddling like we were at that moment. No sex, which was unusual for her, just talking, sharing, and laughing. I was safe and she felt safe with me. After that we latched onto each other and found our deepest needs fulfilled. I had discovered a strong woman who like being the dominate protector of the relationship and she found a man that would go the ends of the earth to love and care for her. For the next several years she leaned on me for the inner strength to get off of the drugs. We created a bond most people dream of. That's why we were able to sexually explore outside of our relationship. We trusted each other more than we trusted any others in the world. Yes, our relationship was unconventional in many ways, including that she was the masculine strength and I was the feminine heart. But it worked extremely well and for a long time.

"Did you get the disk?" I nodded yes, "Did you watch any of it? Was it okay?"

"I looked at a little of it," I said, and not having the energy to tell her about Stan, I kept it brief. "It was back lit from the window but you could tell that it was you and John. I moved it to a better place though."

"Did you replace the disk?" I shook my head yes. "Okay, you're the best baby. And don't you worry one little bit. I promise we're going to get these guys." I continued crying and she held me tighter.

"We'll stick together and I'll get you away from this agony," she comforted making me feel safe again. "I have to get back, John's alarm will be going off soon, and then you have to drive him to work."

As she got out of my bed I was shocked to see red marks covering her back and ass and then when she turned I saw that her front was the same with big purple hickies all over her tits. She noticed me staring, "I'm okay, nothing to worry about, the guys got a little carried away, but I enjoyed every minute of it," She confessed.

My heart began to race, "The guys?"

She sat carefully beside me realizing that I may be hurt by what she had just told me. In a delicate tone she said, "At his friend's apartment last night he told everyone I was a stripper. But don't worry, other than some heavy groping, I didn't let anyone fuck me...other than John." A malicious grin crossed her face, "If it were any other time, I know you would have really enjoyed hearing about what I did." She glanced at the clock on the wall then back at me, "I've got about 5 more minutes, do you want me to tell you?"

Jealousy and angst filled my heart. I did and didn't want to hear about it, so I mustered up all my courage and shook my head yes.

"Okay, here's the quick version..." Alicia wrapped her hand around my cock and put her mouth next to my ear. She whispered softly, "It was six guys, seven including John, all about 45 years old, five of them were married. After we arrived John had me sit on his lap while everyone hung out shooting the shit. John got things going by feeling me up through my dress. I thought the guys eyes would pop out of their heads as he squeezed and pulled on my tits. When he took them out of my dress everyone stopped talking. Not soon after that my dress was around my waist and his fingers were deep inside my soaking wet pussy. I was so fucking wet and horny I could have probably take all of the on."

My cock was fully erect in her hand, "He told me to take off the dress, so I stood up and wiggled out of it, keeping my heels on of course. Being naked and horny in a room full of guys was feeding my sex addiction, so, when John glanced to his cock he didn't have to ask twice. I knew what he wanted. I got on my knees between his legs, took out his big cock and started sucking him off with everyone watching. I soon felt hands all over me, and, oh god... it felt so good letting them squeeze my tits, slap my ass, and finger my juicy pussy while I had a big cock in my mouth. The whole situation was making me so hot I came at least three times, squirting like 'a bitch in heat', as the guys described it."

The way her breath was caressing my ear had me to the verge of orgasm myself. "I was afraid that someone would start fucking me and because I was desperate to have a cock in me, I crawled into John's lap and straddled him facing the room." Alicia straddled me and guided my cock into her warm soft pussy. Even though it was stretched out and loose from John's big cock her pussy still felt like heaven, "I acted like a total slut making eye contact with each one of them while I bounced hard on John's cock.

In my mind I imagined being one of those guys looking at Alicia's beautiful face flush with excitement, her blond hair wildly dancing around, her firm tits bouncing, and John's shiny slippery cock constantly disappearing until his big balls were crushed by the weight of her pussy. "My first orgasm was hard and long," she continued, "and as soon as I closed my eyes and started to cum, I heard John asked 'who else wants a lap dance?'. By the time I opened my eyes all the guys had taken off their pants and I was surrounded by big hard cocks."

Between the incredible feeling of Alicia's stretched out pussy and the images in my head from her story, I was about to blow my own load, "I realized that John wanted me to fuck them all, and as hot as I was at that moment, you know I could have. But I didn't know these guys and so I laughed and announced that, yes, I'd give them lap dances, but no...no one else was going to get to fuck me."

"Alicia!" John shouted from the door of my room startling both of us out of our skins. "I need you to bath me now,"

"Oh shit..." she shrieked and jolted up from the bed, "I'll finish the story later my love," she told me before running form the room following John.

_________________________________

An hour later I was driving John to work. "That fucking wife of yours sure put on one hell of a show last night," were the first words he had said to me all morning. "Did you do anything interesting last night?" he asked leadingly. I figured he was wondering if Stan had come over to take him up on his offer. But I wasn't going to say anything about it.

"No," I muttered, "nothing, I just slept."

John laughed, "Well...your wife is quite the fibber. I guess she doesn't want you to know just how much of a slut she really is." I bit my tongue and kept myself from punching him in the face for trying to get me to not trust her. "I heard her tell you that she didn't fuck anyone else. Perhaps she doesn't want to hurt your feelings...or something... but you know that I don't give a shit about that. Do you want me to tell you about the gang bang we had last night?"

"Fuck you!" I yelled, "I'll believe her over your lying ass any fucking day of the week!"

He just laughed contemptuously, "Whatever...live in your dream world. But she's the biggest slut I've ever encountered and you KNOW that. Just so you're aware, that particular group of guys last night are all my 'big dick friends'. Do you really believe that she wouldn't take advantage of a room full of huge hard cocks? Every one of them is very well hung, and you know as well as I do that she can't resist putting giant cock in her pussy." I could feel him studying my reaction, but I did my best to keep a poker face. "Well, trust me, she handled each one of those big cocks like a fucking super slut."

He stopped and said nothing more for the rest of the ride. My mind whirled with jealous questions and curiosity but I held fast and didn't give him the satisfaction of letting him know that I was questioning my wife's honestly.

It seemed like it was the longest drive to work ever. "Let's meet here at the car 5pm sharp," he ordered before heading into the building.

_____________________

I was relieved that I didn't see or hear from John or Peter all day. But my mind was filled with constant worry imagining that Alicia had lied and betrayed me. I even imagining that she had fucked Stan yesterday too. The doubt in my mind was killing me and making it difficult for me to concentrate on my work. I kept thinking about how loose her pussy felt that morning. Could it have been stretched out because of Stan's cock, or, was it because she fucked all those guys with giant cocks the night before? And why would she have lied to me? Was Alicia secretly discussed by me? Was the entire counter blackmail plan just a ruse to humiliate me?

After lunch I couldn't stand not knowing for certain. I had to hear directly from Alicia. I need her to assure me that she was telling the truth. I started to call and send text messages every 10 minutes but they went unanswered making me even fearful that she was being treacherous.

By the end of the day I was desperate to ask John for more details but when he got in the car he seemed really pissed off. So much so I was afraid of him, so I just kept silent. "Take me to my house," he growled.

As soon as I stopped in front of his house the open palm of his hand slammed into my head and pushed it hard against the driver side window. He held me there applying great pressure and making my head throb in with pain. John yelled in a fury of anger, "What do you take us for, asshole? Do you think you can fuck with us?"

I started shaking with fear for my life, "What? Ah...no...ah, what are you talking about?"

His other fist hit my ribcage hard sending sharp stinging pain through my entire chest, "Don't play stupid with me," he shouted punching me again for emphasis, "Where's the disk from yesterday?"

My stomach turned over and I thought I would puke, "I...I don't know wh..."

He punched me again so hard I thought I heard a rib crack and it severely knocked the wind out of me. I tried to talk but couldn't breathe enough to answer.

"Go get the disk, fucker, then bring it to the address that I'll text to you soon. If you don't do it, not only will we fuck you up, but I won't be able to control what Peter might do to Alicia." John released the pressure against my head just enough to slam it against the window a second time before getting out of the car. He leaned into the open passenger door and gave me a hard look, "If you don't deliver and Pete hurts Alicia, I'm going to hold you responsible."

As I drove home in desperation to get the disk my head and chest pulsed in pain with every breath I took.

12