Windows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day at work, John had a spring in his step. His annoying co-workers did not get to him, and the drudgery of his job did not anchor down his soul. In fact, his mind was barely at work. It was back at his apartment, stroking his cock for his beautiful neighbor, cumming not all over his chest and stomach but all over her perky young breasts and all over her tight stomach. He completely lost focus while his boss was complaining about his party animal daughter who just sucked away his money.


“John are you listening?” He startled John out of his day dream.


The rest of the work day flew by, even though he had to stay late. He stopped by the gym on the way home and put in an hour and half of weights and cardio, all the while looking forward to sitting on his window sill at home and hopefully talking to Alice. Just the thought of this gorgeous young woman watching him was enough motivation to get into better shape. As he was ending his workout, a thought popped into his head. What if his little show had freaked out his cute young neighbor? Maybe in his drunken state he had misread her. “It can’t be,” he thought.


When he got home, he changed out of his suit, poured a nice stiff drink and grabbed a seat by the window. He was a bit disappointed to notice that she wasn’t home, but it was early. He grabbed a book, lit a cigarette and read while anxiously awaiting her.


Three whiskeys later and there was still no sign of Alice. He was just about to give up and turn in when the lights came on across the way in her apartment. The person who spilled through the door was not Alice, however. Backing into the room was tall, dark-skinned woman. She was wearing a long black dress that hugged her curvy body. Her ass jutted out from a tiny waist and had an amazing kidney bean shape. Her breasts were immense and he could even see their outline from behind. She had jet black hair that stopped just above her ass. From his angle, it looked like there was someone in front of her. Yes, she was passionately making out with someone. It must be Alice. Alice was dwarfed by the woman.


They turned and John could see them both in a deep embrace. Alice brought her hands up and was groping the other girl’s breasts roughly. The dark haired girl put her head back and moaned passionately. Alice kissed her on the lips, and then the dark skinned girl said something to Alice and started to walk out of the room. Alice gave her a firm but playful smack on the ass as she was walking away. Once the other girl was out of the room, Alice’s eyes shot to where John was sitting. A sinister smile formed on her lips.


She bound to the window and threw it open. She was wearing a short plaid skirt, white stockings, and a very tight, sleeveless blouse. John could tell immediately that she was pretty plastered.


“There you are, my sexy neighbor. Turn off your lights and enjoy the show. It’s my turn to be watched.”


She lit a cigarette and took a deep drag, then without letting John say a word. “That’s my friend Jenna. She is a horny Amazon. She thinks that she is a lesbian, but I know she is just bi. Do you think she is hot?”


John nodded dumbly.


“I think she is half Filipino and half black or something. She does a ton of modeling, you might have yanked your big dick to her and not even known it.” Some sound startled Alice, and she looked over her shoulder. She started to snuff out her half-smoked cigarette.


“She just flushed the toilet. Turn off your lights and enjoy the show. I can’t wait to hear what you think. Your show was great last night, by the way. I came so hard watching. Toodles.” She winked, turned and walked to the middle of the room.


Jenna walked back into the room and came up to Alice. Alice held up her hand, and Jenna stopped. Alice then started to unbutton her blouse slowly while the dark skinned beauty watched. She opened her blouse revealing two perfectly perky breasts. Her areolas were a very light shade of pink, and her large, dark red nipples were hard and pointing slightly to each side.


Jenna’s mouth pounced onto Alice’s chest, first kissing around each firm globe and then focusing on her areolas. Finally, she sucked one nipple into her mouth and began to suck hungrily on it. Alice put her hands into her thick dark hair and really seemed to be enjoying the treatment.


The Amazon’s hand disappeared under Alice’s skirt causing her to moan loudly with pleasure. She had purposefully left the window open so that John could hear everything. He was sitting in the dark by the window trying to take in all that was transpiring. His cock was already straining against his shorts, and he was massaging it through the thin fabric.


Alice suddenly screamed with pleasure and then her legs gave out from under her.


“She came already?” John thought to himself.


Jenna easily supported her much smaller friend and picked her up, laying her gently on the bed. The dark haired girl reached behind herself and unzipped her long dress. In an instant, she stepped out of the dress and took John’s breath away. She was beyond gorgeous. Her lovely dark skin was flawless and all of her curves were in the right places. She had large breasts that defied gravity and were visible even from behind. When she turned a bit John noticed her thick and long nipples. They were unlike anything he had ever seen.


She put her leg on the bed presenting her pussy to Alice. John wished he could see her pussy, but he could only imagine what it looked like. Alice propped herself up on her elbows and crawled over to her friend’s pussy. A big smile came across her lips.


She buried her face in Jenna’s lap, and the tall woman threw her head back in ecstasy. John watched as the exotic woman writhed with pleasure. He was now standing at the window in the dark and rubbing his now massive erection through his pants.


The darkskinned girl screamed in ecstasy and collapsed on the bed. Alice got up and smiled in John’s direction. Her face was covered in her friend’s love juices. She licked her lips and winked at John. She then reached under the bed and grabbed a strap on. It was a fairly large black cock attached to a leather strap. She tossed it on the bed and Jenna’s eyes lit up. In a flash she donned the dildo. Alice sauntered to the window and seemed to cool herself in the breeze. Her nipples looked as hard as iron. She looked over her shoulder at her friend still on the bed and called her over with her fingers.


She looked over to where John was and smiled. She looked down and stroked her pussy, estonished at how turned on she was.


She then bent over with her torso on the windowsill and presented her pussy to her friend. The tall woman bent down and licked the little cunt before her up and down as Alice wiggled her ass with pleasure. Finally Jenna stood up straight and brought her rubber penis to Alice’s pussy lips. She slowly inched the dildo into her friend. Alice found John’s eyes in the darkness of the adjacent apartment and smiled. She reached down to her breast and brought her own nipple to her mouth, stuck out her tongue and licked her nipple for him.


Jenna began to slowly fuck her doggy style. She grabbed Alice’s diminutive hips with her dark hands and rhythmically fucked her. Alice continued to stare at John as her pussy was satisfyingly rammed by her friend. She could barely see that John had taken his cock out and was stroking it by the window. This made her happy and the knowledge that he was stroking his cock to the scene before him enhanced her enjoyment greatly.


Alice squealed as the gorgeous model began to rub her clit as she fucked her more roughly. Now and again she would spank Alice’s tight little ass. The Amazon leaned forward and dribbled a huge gob of spit onto Alice’s asshole. She used her long slender finger to rub the spit into the tight orifice. Suddenly she thrust her finger in to the second knuckle.


“Ohh. God! I am cumming again.” Alice wailed as an immense orgasm overcame her. Just as she was starting to cum, she noticed John’s hand rapidly jerking his cock. Suddenly he stopped as his whole body tightened. She watched as his cock shot load after load of creamy cum. She was intoxicated by the sight.


John sat in the dark and assessed the situation. He was covered in cum and the girls across the way were back on the bed going at it some more. He was so taken aback at what had just happened. He wondered if Alice had purposefully moved the action to the window so that he could get a better view. Maybe it was so that she could get a better look at him. Either way the experience was the most erotic thing that he could remember taking part of, and he had his new
young friend to thank for it.


He went to the bathroom and cleaned up. When he came back the girls were still going at it on the bed. Alice was now fucking her dark friend with the strap-on. Her pussy reminded John of a medium rare steak, it was dark on the outside and pink in the middle. His cock began to swell again as he watched her pussy stretched by the dildo.


Fatigue began to get the better of him. He strolled to the bed and lay in the nude. Images of the two women having sex filled his mind as he drifted off to sleep.


When John came home from work the next day, he was excited to see the light on in Alice’s apartment. She was sitting by the window smoking. She saw John immediately and smiled. He grabbed a whiskey and his smokes opened his window to greet her.


“Hey stud.” She greeted him with half closed bloodshot eyes. “How was work?”


“It was work.” He answered as he lit his cigarette.


She laughed. “ Yeah, I can’t relate to that. Did you like the show last night?”


His cock twitched just thinking about the erotic scene that he witnessed the night before. “Yes it was very hot.”


“Were you stroking that big cock of yours while you watched?”


“You know I was.”


“How hot is that friend of mine. Oh my god, I could eat her dark pussy all night long.”


“She wasn’t the only hot thing I would lick all night.”


Alice smiled slyly. “At what point did you cum?” She started to rub the front of her little white fluffy dress.


“I am pretty sure you saw me. It was when your friend was fucking that cute little pussy of yours from behind.” He could feel his cock begin to strain against his slacks.


Her hand had now slipped under her skirt out of view. She smiled again. “Yeah it was so hot watching you cum as I got fucked. Still it was so dark, I could barely make it out.” She paused.


John could read her mind, or at least he was hoping he could. “Well, I’ll show you mine, if you show me yours.”


“Deal!” She shouted, and in a flash her skirt was off and he was staring and her bald little pussy. He love how its full pink lips stood out from her pale skin. She looked so turned on.


“Your turn.” She called as she started to play with her little pussy.

John shrugged his shoulders, took a drag from his cigarette, and undid his pants freeing his large cock. It was only semi erect, but it looked massive to Alice.


“Ohhh.” She cooed. “See how much bigger and better it looks now that you manscape.” Play with it for me.


He didn’t have to be asked twice. John wrapped his hand around his cock and squeezed. It felt so freeing and erotic to touch himself in front of this young woman. His eyes fixed on her fingers rubbing her clit in a circular fashion. His cock was instantly rock hard from the attention.


“God it looks huge. I love watching you play with it.” She said as she plunged two fingers into her cunt as she rubbed her clit.


He began to stroke his cock for her. Pre-cum oozed out of his massive head and he took it and lubricated his shaft. Now his hand could glide up and down the length of his cock for her.


It was so quiet that he could hear the slopping sound of her fingers going in and out of her pussy as she rubbed her clit. Her breathing was an audible, heavy, rhythmic almost panting.


He took her in, her lithe young form, naked from the waist down, her bright pink pussy lips glistening with juices as she pleasured herself. Her chest heaved with every breath as her large breasts tried to break free. Her beautiful face, framed by her wild pink hair was flushed. Her dark eyes were half way closed and filled with lust.


His eyes strayed to the apartment above her. A middle aged woman was staring at him. When they made eye contact she shook her head and closed the blinds. He forgot that others could see him too. “Fuck it.” He thought. He was too turned on to stop anyway.


“Fuck John, I am going to cum.” She practically whispered. That was all that John needed. He picked up the pace on his cock and cupped his balls. Watching her eyes worship his cock threw him over the edge. His rod pulsed under his fist. He threw his head back and moaned as the first burst of semen shot from his cock out of the window and hung in the air over the dark alley below them.


Alice squeaked out a moan of pleasure as her whole body shuddered with orgasm. John shot another white gob of manhood into the air as the first one began to fall below. They both stared at each other’s orgasm in awe as their own was magnified by the attention.


Alice heard some noise from the apartment next to John’s. A man in his sixties was giving her performance an rowdy applause. She blew him a kiss.


Alice was the first to speak. She shook her wild hair and gave out a yelp as she stretched with pleasure. “Ahhhh that was amazing! Fuck I need a smoke now.” And in an instant she sat back down on the stoop and lit a cigarette.


John couldn’t speak, but he nodded in agreement. He absentmindedly started to pull up his pants before he noticed that she was still sitting naked from the waist down. “Fuck it.” He grunted as he stepped out of his pants, sat by the window , and lit a cigarette.


“Man you are a wild one Alice. I love it.”


“You haven’t the slightest idea.” She answered with her usually heavy laugh.


It felt so great for John to sit and talk to this gorgeous young girl, and the fact that she was naked from the waist down added to the pleasurable situation. For Alice it was something different. She liked talking with John. We was so much wiser than than the boys her own age and not like the creepy older guys she met at the bars that just wanted to fuck her and not tell their wives. She felt a connection between the two of them, and being in two separate buildings actually added to the intimacy. She felt safe knowing when she was done with him, she could just walk away from the window, and this let her really open up to him.


They sat there talking and smoking for a good part of the night. At some point they decided that it was silly to be half naked and both of them took off their tops. Seeing Alice’s large breasts had such an affect of John that they had another masturbation session. This time Alice was comfortable enough, or drunk enough to really talk dirty to John.


“Stroke that cock for me.”
“Stroke that monster.”
“Grab those heavy balls.”
“You want to fuck these big beautiful tits don’t you?” As she pressed her impressive rack together.
“Cum for me you dirty boy.”
“Cum for your little slut.”
“Cum while I fuck my pussy with my fingers.”
“Cum while you stare at my tight little cunt.”
“See how wet you make your little slut.”


By the end of the night, John went to bed happy and drained of all cum. Alice for all he knew went out and partied with her friends. It didn’t matter to him at all he was happy to have this relationship. He had his young little slut living across the way. He fell asleep quickly and slept like a baby.


Alice on the other hand could not fall asleep. Her mind was realing from the erotic multual masturbationsession she had just had. She had to masturbate a few more times that night in order to fall asleep. The thought of her being a little slut for her sexy older neighbor really turned her on, and the fact that some of her neighbors probably watched her show turned her on even more.


The next few days, John didn’t mind work as much as he usually did. He was oblivious to the boring work and best of all his asshole boss was away on some trip. John would just tune out at work out and imagine how wonderful it would be when he got home to his beautiful neighbor Alice. The only problem was that day after day he would sit by the window sill and nothing. No signs of life at all from across the way. It was almost as if she had disappeared. He had begun to wonder if she had been freaked out by everything that had occurred, but he just couldn’t figure it out.


It was about a week since he had last seen Alice, and his disappointment had turned to a bit of worry. He came home late one Friday after having to put in extra work for his still absent boss, and his face lit up as he opened the door. There sitting on the window sill across the way was his neighbor. She was wearing tiny black sweat-shorts and a matching tank top that was barely there. He couldn’t comprehend how the tiny fabric of her t-shirt could contain her breasts.


Alice noticed him right away and her face lit up. She gave a big wave that made her breasts wiggle in the sexiest way. John walked over to the window as was almost knocked over by the strong odor of pot.


“Hey, so glad your home. Wasn’t sure if you would be out partying on a Friday.” Just hearing her voice made the long workweek melt away.


John was going to say something about her absence but decided not to. If she wanted to bring it up she could, but that was not his business.


“Smells good, what brand of cigarette are you smoking?” He teased.


“It’s Marlboro greens. You can have some if you want, but I am not throwing it over. Why don’t you pop over with some of that whiskey you are always drinking and we can catch up.”


She was always so damn frank. And while John couldn’t exactly remember when the last time was he smoked weed, it was at least one decade ago, if not two, who was he to turn down the invite of a gorgeous, young girl.


“I will be right up.” He answered as he turned to grab a bottle of his best whiskey.


“I am in 304.” She called over his shoulder as he exited his apartment determined to enter another adventure.


He couldn’t believe how nervous he was as he stood in front of her door. He had masturbated in front of this girl numerous times, watched her do the same, yet he had to muster all of his courage to ring her bell.


What was keeping him from ringing the bell and having a great night of sex? Was he so much more comfortable in the fantasy? Masturabting and watching her do the same. Did he fear breaking the spell? His penis decided to squelch any hesitation and rang the bell.


“Hey daddy O’” She called as she opened the door. She looked radiant in her short black skirt and white tank top.


“Had she changed?” He wondered trying to remember what she was wearing a second ago.


She turned and called over her shoulder as she led him into her apartment. “Welcome to my lair. Here is the kitchen that I rarely use.” She pointed to a somewhat chaotic room filled with top of the line stainless steel appliances. The Viking oven alone cost as much as a small car. She passed into the living room slash bedroom and he was astonished at what he saw. An entire wall that he couldn’t see from his apartment was lined with floor to ceiling mirrors. Above her bed was also a huge circular mirror. Alice noticed his awe and smiled coyly.