Windows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,046 Followers

John watched her pleasuring his manhood and then his eyes drifted to the big screen where he could see her ass high in the air as she played with him. Her skirt was riding up showing off her electric yellow panties. Then the angle shifted and now he was watching a closeup of her hand stroking him slowly up and down.


Alice leaned forward and let a large gob of spit drip onto his cock lubricating it as she milked him while her other hand nimbling cupped his balls.


“Mmmm your freshly shaven balls are to die for. I love the soft velvety sensation in my hand.” As one hand massaged his balls, her other skillfully extracted a large gob of precum from his organ, and she quickly lubricated his whole shaft with it. John’s eyes went back and forth from watching her in the first person and watching her from rotating angles on the big screen. If those two views were not enough he still had the mirrors on the ceiling and the wall to take in every inch of the action.


All of the stimulation was getting the better of John, and on cue Alice noticed and pulled off of his cock. She smiled a huge grin and then ripped her top over her head. Her big breasts looked enormous on her tiny frame and they sat as perky as only a young nymph’s breasts can.


Alice reached down and tweaked her nipples, making them stand out even more.


“I can tell you like these, because whenever you get drunk you can’t keep your eyes off of them.” She gave them a little shake, and then hooked her thumbs into her skirt and in a flash she was standing over John wearing nothing more than a pair of skimpy yellow panties.


She shimmied her hips and gave him a little dance. The bottom of her ribs were prominently flashing by her toned stomach, and it looked fabulous. Soon her impatience took over. She pulled her panties aside exposing her shaved pussy. Her dark, red lips hung heavy from her opening cunt and contrasted greatly with the milky white skin around them. She glistened with moisture and immediately she thrust two fingers with in.


“God that feels so good,” she moaned. “I can’t wait for you to stretch me out with that big cock of yours. But first you gotta make your little slut cum first. Turn my pussy into a sopping mess.” She stepped out of her panties completely and kneeled, one knee on either side of John’s head, and brought her pussy to his lips. She loved referring to herself as his little slut. She loved lowering her defences and opening up for him.


John took a deep breath inhaling her scent. He loved the flowery scent mixed with the scent of sex. Her gorgeous pussy was an inch from his face and he wasted no time. He ran his tongue from the bottom of her cunt slowly but firmly up to her clit. Then he ran it back down. Slowly and deliberately he continued to lick her up and down.


Alice watched on the big screen a zoom of her wet pussy being devoured. It was such a turn on. It was her fantasy come true.


Suddenly John sucked her little erect clit into his mouth. He swirled it in his mouth then let it slip out. He licked her more rapidly now, up and down, side to side, and occasionally sucking on her clit. It was driving Alice mad and he knew it. He was going to make her cum like she had never came before.


He started to devour her pussy again but more intensely this time. As he did that he brought one hand up and easily slipped a finger in her pussy and found her G-spot. He began to run his finger back and forth on her g-spot as he devoured her clit sucking with reckless abandon. He could feel the orgasm building inside her. He took his other hand and rubbed it on the bottom of her cunt. Watching the big screen Alice wondered what he was up too, but it mattered not she was cumming. Just as he felt her whole body begin to convulse he brought some of her moisture to her little asshole as swirled it around her balloon knot. She erupted in a massive orgasm and then John thrust his finger up her ass hole. She bucked with the orgasm but he held tight. Finally she collapsed next to him.


Alice lay on John trying to take in the magnitude of the pleasure she had just experienced. She was grinning ear to ear. It felt so right to lay on John’s warm body and just feel his chest rise and fall with his breath. But her fantasy was not finished. She had to feel him.


She popped up on her elbows and gave him a big kiss as he stroked her hair back. She was so happy. “Now its your turn big boy. I know you will be as good with that cock of your as you are with your mouth. Damn that was amazing.” She gave him a huge kiss then stood up dramatically and admired herself on the big screen.


“Damn my pussy is so turned on. It is a sopping mess. I am glad the program is doing a good job following the action. Sometimes it gets confused. I usually don’t get to use it while someone is over. I will just record them and watch it later, but this is way hotter.” She was pulling on her pussy lips as she spoke.


“I agree.”


“I hope you don’t mind if I play the role of director for this one.” She grabbed the remote and plopped down on her hands and knees doggy style. She pointed her ass at John so that he could see her round little ass and her now gaping pussy. She focused a camera on her pussy and zoomed in.


John positioned himself behind her. He put his swollen head at her entrance and watched as her engorged lips enveloped his cock head. He moved it up and down her pussy, marveling at how beautiful it was.


Finally he leaned forward and slowly began inching his cock into her tight hot pussy. It was so wet that entrance was easy, but he could feel it stretching around his massive girth. On the big screen she had some angle from the side that showed her pussy stretching around his cock. Her fat lips swallowing his member. It was zoomed in so close that they both could see every detail of their most intimate areas.


Alice was controlling the scene with one hand, and with the other she began to massage her clit feverishly. She needed more pleasure to loosen her cunt and to savor the pain she was feeling.


He had his cock halfway in, then he started to pull out. On the screen, Alices dark pussy lips emerged from her cunt as they wrapped around his cock as it was unsheathed. The vein on top of his cock was bulging with his surging blood. As soon as John got his cock almost completely out of her he slowly inserted it again three quarters of the way. He began to slowly and rhythmically fuck her but never giving her his entire length.


“God yes. I need you John. Give it all to me.”


John tightened his grip on her hips and suddenly and violently slammed his entire cock into her. He held it firmly in place as she ground her ass back towards him, relishing in the feeling of her pussy being filled so satisfyingly.


He leaned over her with his cock still buried deep and kissed her neck and sucked on her earlobe. He kissed her back gently as he pulled out of her cunt. She was so lost in ecstasy that she stopped operating her remote camera. Again he rammed his manhood deep into her with a slap and held it. This time he reached one of his hands under her and groped her breasts roughly as he pulled back and slammed his cock into her again. He began to fuck her steadily and roughly. His cock now slipping easily into her soaked canal. His heavy balls slapped roughly on the top of her pussy sending electric shocks up her clit.


She realised her task and got back to directing the remote cameras. She zoomed out and changed cameras so she could see his tight dimpled ass slamming into her relentlessly.
She was getting close again. She felt him slide his hand from her hip to her ass as he massaged it then gave it a series of quick slaps. She was going over the edge. She switched to an overhead shot as she saw him slide his hand to her ass crack. He began rubbing his big thumb around her asshole. It felt amazing.


She switched cameras again. Now they were trained on her big breasts bouncing wildly with each of his powerful thrusts. Again she switched, this time to John’s face. She focused on his look of ecstasy and concentration as he plowed his manhood over and over into her little body.


He was pounding her now. She could feel sweat dripping onto her back . “I’m going to cum,” he said roughly and jammed his thumb into her tight asshole. That sent her over the edge. Her cunt clasped down on his thick manhood as her body convulsed in orgasm. Feeling this was too much and John shot a thick jet of hot cum deep inside of Alice. She was lost in nirvana, but could feel jet after jet of hot soothing cum shooting deep inside her.


Her legs began to give way and she felt John succumbing to gravity as well. They tumbled on their sides with his thick cock still lodged inside her. They lay panting for a spell and she relished the feeling as his hard cock slowly softened inside her. She focused the camera on her pussy and the big screen was filled with her engorged pussy lips hanging with exhaustion. Slowly his cock slipped out of her cunt with a quiet plop. It was quickly followed by a torrent of his cum. It leaked out slowly covering her full lips and hanging for a spell before sliding down her leg and into her soft sheets.


They lay in each others arms for what felt like hours speechless eventually falling asleep. In the middle of the night John woke to a curious feeling. He looked down and saw Alices licking his already hard cock up and down. She was watching on the big screen as she lovingly attended to his manhood. John gently put his hand in her hair and ruffled it as she pleasured him.


After she got him sufficiently hard, she sat up and lowered her already drench cunt onto his shaft. She slid on so easily. She began to fuck him slowly and deliberately alternated looking at the image on the big screen and at John. She reached down with one hand and cupped his balls while massaging her breasts with her other hand. He reached up and helped her by grabbing one large breast with each hand. She was shaking her head left and right in the throes of pleasure and her bright hair became a tangled mess. She looked amazing.


He was getting close so he reached down and started rubbing her clit vigorously. She came hard. Her pussy clamping down on his cock so tightly it almost hurt. He shot his seed deep into her pussy again and then they collapsed again. She kissed him slowly and passionately and without a word fell asleep.


John lay for quite a bit longer. He was taking in the recent developments in his life. For the first time he thought this whole divorce situation might be a good thing rather than a disaster. He had little responsibilities, and now he had a super hot young rich neighbor that loved fucking him. He thought he might be ok after all.


John wondered what his boss would do when he found out that he was banging his innocent little daughter. Oh well, he would cross that bridge when he got to it.

Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,046 Followers