All Comments on 'Wine Tasting'

by paulsprings

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Needs second part

Was it one time? Is she her whore? Is he the lover? Was it just dirty sex talk?

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
This wife and this couple...

This wife and this couple...This wife kinky is to disrespect the husband by doing to strangers what she doesn't do with her husband...This couple not once have an aftermath talk or consequences...As soon as all ends amnesia shows...And of course this couple lives in a parallel world with no diseases...It must be an overcrowded world...Nobody gets sick, nobody dies...2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
as I have said before

another loving couple.. Hubby apparently unable to bring his wife off and love to see her being pleasured... additionally this is the situation in a lot of marriages. Husband would rather have wife screwing at home than out in some bar, car or motel with out him...

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
To Anonymous

"...this is the situation in a lot of marriages." I doubt you could name even one. Please don't confuse your fantasies with reality.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Missed Opportunity

This story started with the promise of some emotional depth, then descended into a simple fuckfest and then galloped to an anticlimax as you lost interest. Pity.

gmann57gmann57about 8 years ago

This shows no talent, just some guy who wishes he was a girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You knew this guy was a cuck when he describes how much he enjoys fucking his wife . . .

while she's pretending to be with another man! She finally got her fantasy desire, and apparently so did the husband.

The sequel involves man panties and a cock cage. Or maybe they will go straight to the regret, remorse, disrespect, distrust, suspicion, and eventually the lawyers. So many ways for this relationship to die.

DishieDishieabout 8 years ago
Am I the only one?

Am I the only reader that takes these stories for their worth. A story. Why does everyone try to run a reality spin on these fantasies? Aren't you aware that it's not real life? Unless the author writes that it's a true story of his/her life, I leave it in the fantasy category. I have more respect for the authors who write and create to please us, and themselves, only to have it shattered by you pussy anonymous reviewers that literally place your own selves into the story. Stop it. Just stop it and review it for its worth and not your own sorry self. #endofrant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nothing clever or original here

After only a few years married and they need to turn their fantasies into realities? Either they should have never gotten married or they should get a divorce now. Poorly conceived story with really unlikeable characters. Not good. Not good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not a bad story

Fairly entertaining though I am not a fan of wives giving others what they won't, or only reluctantly and occasionally, give their husbands.

Could use editing. Wrong words, missing words, and dropped letters just to name a few issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
All authors

Expect the reader to identify with at least one character in a story, even fiction or fantasy stories. That is how good authors get you involved. The trouble with crap is that there are never any characters developed worthy of identifying with as in this crap. There are plenty of authors on this site that can and do draw the readers in... so my advice is stop writing until you read some of the good authors... like the ones bonnie and vastie don't like and then follow their lead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WACC

@dishie

The reason the story is crap is because it is not well written. Short, no real character development, no emotion, nadda... With a plot that has been repeated a thousand times on this site. Hardly original, none of the authors stories are. As someone else suggested read some of the better stories on here before writing any more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

Gave me a boner. That's all that matters, right? I mean...this is an erotic story site. I'll never understand why anyone comes to this site to read non-erotic stories about divorce.

Five stars from me.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Re: Hot

Anonymous, you say: "I'll never understand why anyone comes to this site to read non-erotic stories about divorce."

Therapy.

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
if she won't give her ass to her husband

then he should be gentleman enough to show her the way to the curb, where she can hang out with the rest of the trash

then he should see a lawyer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dont like anyone in your story... don't like you...

so, yes, you've completely failed as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 Stars

Thank you

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 8 years ago
Two Emphases

Twenty-Seven 'Missed' succintly points out a major area for improvement. Biggest fault is Sweetie allowing a stranger to enjoy two acts she has been reluctant (BJ) or has refused Hubby (anal)! The REAL LW story here is whether her promise to her One-Night-Stand Bull was 'pillow-talk' or if it was an exclusive status she intends to honor with her New Lover. Since Sweetie expected Hubby to have seen ALL the action, the message to Hubby is powerful! If Sweetie asks Hubby " Do we have plenty of K-Y lube for us tonight?" before she fills up her mouth, things can be good. If, on the other hand, she mentions "Bill, my Bull, will be over for supper Tuesday. Make sure we have lots of Bull's favorite wine!", then cock-cage time is nigh.

ANON 'All Authors' makes an important point. For example, We-The-Readers know TWO characters' names ... Gary and Bill (the Bull!) The first plays a small part and the second fills a pivotal role. We do not even know the NAMES of Hubby or Sweetie. Married five years; age, dress, appearance, occupation (?). Oh, yeah, they like wine! We don't know if Bull is likely to be invited back or not. We don't know if this ending was primarily because Sweetie wanted some Strange, or because, as she suggested, she was motivated to give Hubby a real voyeur experience. BIG difference! In the story, Hubby might be left wondering about her real motive, but WTRs should have at least a strong clue!

4* (because of GOOD LW story potential, wasted in an otherwise trite setting!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Reality

I like how people say 'This wouldn't happen in reality".

It wouldn't happen to you. It happens to other people.

Before I married, I dated lots of divorced and a few married women. One night stands and short flings. Many of them did things with me they wouldn't do with their husbands.

I cucked men. Some were involved, some didn't know. All of it worked for me.

Your wife could be cheating on you right now and you'd never know it. But that's probably why you want to deny its possible.

screwherscrewherabout 8 years ago
My wife

Great story ! I would love for Bill to spend the night at our place. Of course he gets my wife out of her panties and fucks her.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 8 years ago
NOT BAD!

Just want to welcome you to the madhouse. This is a good story and yes, many others have been written along the same lines, as some of the comments suggest. These people, who don’t know what a FICTION story is, continue to try discouraging authors even though they get to enjoy the results of their labors for free. WTF?

Every time I read a comment about nothing new on these pages I shudder at the thought that these people probably vote too. Too bad the next one who makes that compliant won’t name a Literotica story with an entirely new plot. If they respond there isn’t one on Literotica, they’re right. Nor is there one anywhere. (BTY, If they can’t find one, they must know there isn’t one, so why are they still reading Lit. stories?)

I have written several cuckold stories at the request of readers who would send a rough outline. I’m still to receive a request from one who didn’t like that type story. I guess if, as some has suggested, we can’t write worth a damn, they wouldn’t, would they? Still, I wonder…

You may have had some writing errors as claimed. If so, they were not so bad it detracted from my enjoyment. I gave you a FIVE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It comes off sounding like a locker room story being told.....

.....to the cheerleading squad by one of it's members...."OMG, it was so hot!"

So what?

You didn't successfully convince me to suspend disbelief long enough to engage in the story or the characters. So, where I think it went wrong is where this virtual stranger somehow gets invited to a private home to a wine tasting and somehow lingers on and on until everyone but them and the hosts have left.....and no one noticed, offered a ride or taxi or said a thing. Shame on you.

You might have made that plausible by portraying the hostess and the stranger hitting it off early and getting increasingly closer during the event, the two drawing closer and finally spending their energies focused on each other, rather than the event or the other guests. You might have had a couple of the other guests 'notice' the increasingly obvious mutual attraction and behavior (since that would have been inappropriate) and with hubby blowing it off with something like, "it's just a little harmless flirtation." That might have worked.

But you offered nothing to address the obvious and manifold issues in the situation and blew right by the big one in the primary relationship.....

Sorry....but I call bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Enough elements of truth in it to get me hard. To the haters: why are you even here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why is this woman married to this little punk?

You wife fucks some guy all nite and you jack off all nite, ha ha ha ha, ya thats really hot little dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Epic stupidity

Her lover "owns" her. Which means hubby is about to find himself divorced and on the outside looking in. That's what happens when you pimp out your wife. She finds someone better. Awful story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Disagree

I have to disagree with Carolina Dreamer's acceptance of the cuckold story as an acceptable genre. There is no such thing as a good cuckold story. The cuckold is among the lowest denominations of human being. They are mentally ill men preyed on by damaged women, and other men incapable of normal relationships. Even fictional cuckoo's are pathetic garbage. We will have to agree to disagree on the subject of garbage like this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous