Wingman for a While Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "My job?"

- "Yeah." she said. "You've kept me busy while Andrea and Rob went back to our room and did the nasty. Wasn't that what you were supposed to do?"

I was utterly confused. "What are you talking about?"

- "Andrea said that you were Rob's wingman. So you had to keep me busy while they were ... you know."

- "Wait a minute - what?"

- "You're his wingman, right? And I'm her wingman. So I had to find something to do while she was ... knocking boots with Rob. She asked me to give her some privacy."

I started laughing. I couldn't help it. "Knocking boots?"

- "What?" she said. "It's just an expression." Then Lina started laughing, too.

- "Lina - can I buy you a drink?" I said.

She looked at her wrist - but she didn't wear a watch. "You don't think they're finished?"

- "Did you see what Andrea was wearing?" I said. "No - they need another hour, at least."

Lina let me take her to the bar. It was noisy, but I sat close, so that she could hear me.

"I think that we've been laboring under a bit of a delusion." I said. "Did you really think that I was just trying to distract you, while your roomie and mine were 'knocking boots'?"

She laughed, as I had intended. But she also looked me in the eye, and said. "Yeah. Weren't you?"

- "No, Lina." I said. "I was hoping ... to lure you back to my room."

She blushed very prettily.

- "Really? But you saw me wipe out. I'm a total klutz."

- "Kind, intelligent, and very, very hot." I said.

- "That's very sweet, Max. But -"

I took her hand. "Lina, let me tell you a little story. I've been Rob's wingman a few times, now -"

- "Oh? Really?" she said.

- "Yes - the point is, though, that ..." I was about to tell her far too much. Oh well. I liked her. Why not tell her the truth?

"The points is, Lina, that Rob has always picked the girls that we're going to ... approach. He's always taken the lead, and always had ... first choice."

"I got tired of that, and told him so. Rob is paying for this weekend, to make it up to me. And he also agreed to let me have first choice this time."

I let that sink in.

- "Are you saying ... that you chose me?" asked Lina.

- "Of course I did. Kind, intelligent, and very, very hot. Plus there was that incredible wipe out, that I should have been filming."

She smiled.

- "So you ... you wanted to be ... knocking boots with ... me?" said Lina. She was smiling. I think she found the whole situation quite funny.

I laughed aloud. So loud, in fact, that people at other tables turned to look.

- "Lina - you've been playing me!"

Her smile vanished instantly. "No. No -" she said. "Max - I was just being ... a good wingman. I was looking out for Andrea. I like you. I do. But ... I don't ... I don't sleep with a guy on the first date."

I took it quite well. How could I not? I held up my glass to her. "Here's to wingmen."

- "I had a good time, tonight, Max. I'm sorry that I was so ... oblivious. But .."

- "I understand, Lina."

- "Here's the thing." she said. "We had a really nice first date, tonight. Would you be willing to ... take me out, tomorrow night? It would be our second date."

- "Wild horses, Lina." I said.

- "Umm ...?

- "Wild horses couldn't drag me away. The Rolling Stones."

- "Oh. Umm ... what time do you want to be on the slopes?"

- "The very same time as you do." I said.

- "That sounds ... good." she said. And there was a world of possibilities in that last word.

I walked her back to the lodge. She kissed me on the cheek, and went into their room. I went back to our room. Rob wasn't there, but he came back ten minutes later.

- "So?" he asked.

- "She's incredible." I said.

- "Really?" Rob had taken a quick tour of our rooms. He noticed that the sheets on my bed were undisturbed. "Where did you go?"

- "Skating. Hot chocolate. A drink."

- "What?" Rob thought I was losing my mind.

- "I choose her." I said.

***

Rob and Andrea were a little sluggish in the morning, so Lina and I were on our third run before they had even put in an appearance. With her bulky snowsuit, Lina still looked like a chubby girl, but without the goggles - and with that huge, goofy smile - she looked fantastic.

Rob couldn't help but notice, when we saw them at the bottom of the hill. The girls needed a moment for some private chatter, so we were alone for a minute.

- "So how about it?" he said.

- "How about what?"

- "You want to trade? Switch girls?"

I gave him the evil eye. "Did you not hear me, last night, Rob? I said I choose Lina."

- "Yeah, I know." he said. "I just thought - you know - Andrea is really hot, and she's great in the sack ..."

- "Rob - I choose Lina. I really like this girl. And don't you fuck this up for me. Don't go sticking your dick in her face. You hear me?" I think I had my fists clenched.

Rob backed off a step, and raised his hands, defensively. "I get it. I get it! Jeez!"

- "Everything alright?" asked Lina.

- "It's all good." I said.

Lina and I spent a wonderful day together. On the slopes, she was energetic and enthusiastic. She was obviously enjoying herself, with that permanent grin, and it was fun just to watch her.

On the lifts, and over lunch, she was a pleasure to talk to. The conversation flowed easily, naturally. I wasn't so much trying to impress her as simply enjoying her company.

- "I listened to your song." she said.

- "My song?"

She sang it: "Wild horses couldn't drag me away ..."

I sat there (on the chair lift) with my mouth open.

- "Lina - you have a beautiful voice."

- "Thank you, kind sir." she laughed.

- "No - I'm serious. You have a beautiful singing voice. Have you ever ...?"

- "No." she said. "I like to sing. I've been in a choir. But it's not a passion, or anything. Now - about these lyrics: the refrain is sweet - especially if you meant me."

- "I did." I smiled.

- "That's good. But what about 'Graceless lady, you know who I am'?"

- "What did you do, memorize the lyrics?"

- "I listened to it four times, last night. Before I went to bed." She blushed a little. "But quit changing the subject! 'Graceless lady'?"

- "Definitely you." I said

She punched me in the arm. "Are you saying I'm a klutz?"

- "No. I don't think that's what they mean. Have you ever heard the expression 'arts and graces'? Those are deliberate. Like a pose, or an act. Graceless would be the opposite. Natural. Not an act. 'Dance like nobody's looking at you'. That's how I see you."

Lina gave me an angelic smile. "That's very sweet."

- "Well, it fits. Plus you are a bit of a klutz." That earned me another punch.

The girls agreed to have dinner with us again, but this time wanted to go a little more upscale. They chose the steak house, with its extensive wine list, and the white napkins.

- "One more run, though?" asked Lina. "We have time, right?"

Andrea wanted to start getting ready, but I was game for another run with Lina. As she attacked the hill, I held my breath. I had a sudden vision of her wiping out again - only this time injuring herself. But she managed to get to the bottom without requiring medical attention.

- "That was awesome!" she said. "Thanks for staying with me, Max. I have to go get ready."

I listened to 'Wild Horses' before dinner. Twice.

Andrea swore a little black number that highlighted her 36Cs. Lina, by contrast, wore a white dress that left her arms bare, and showed a bit of leg. No cleavage at all, but the dress had two layers. The top layer was transparent, and it was a little longer than the second, opaque layer. That meant that from the knee to mid-thigh, it looked as though she was wearing a see-through dress.

Big earrings, and a necklace of gold coins only enhanced the appeal.

- "You look like a Greek goddess." I told her.

She smiled. "Which one?"

- "Athena, maybe. No - Artemis. Athena is wisdom, but she's also a war goddess."

- "Really?"

- "Yeah. She's most often shown with a helmet, and a spear and shield." I was a bit of an expert on Greek mythology, after playing my friend Dean's 'Amazons' game.

- "That's right." she said. "So I get the hunt?"

- "And you can run with the deer. With legs like yours, it fits."

Lina tossed back her long hair. "You can't see me as Aphrodite?"

- "'Graceless Lady', remember? Aphrodite is way too aware of how hot she is."

- "I listened to it again - the song - just before dinner." she said. My heart did a little leap, at that. We were probably both listening to it at the same time.

"'I have my freedom, but I don't have much time'. Is that you, Max?"

- "I don't know." I admitted. But I would be thinking about that verse for some time to come.

The girls went off to the washroom together.

- "Last chance, buddy, if you want to trade." said Rob.

I probably should have punched him. Hard. But I was in too good of a mood. "Read my lips." I said. "I choose Lina."

Dinner couldn't go fast enough, in my opinion. I just wanted to be alone with Lina. I might have been wrong, but she seemed fairly eager, too. We talked about music, her school, life in the big city ... but we also did a lot of looking into each other's eyes, and smiling.

- "Jesus, you two." said Andrea. "Get a room."

- "It's a possibility." said Lina.

We had coffees, but skipped dessert. Outside the restaurant, Lina crossed her hands demurely in front of her.

- "Where are you guys going?" asked Andrea.

- "Max and I are going for a walk." said Lina. Her friend looked at me, and rolled her eyes.

- "Alright. I think Rob and I will go back to the guys' room."

- "OK. Goodnight." said Lina.

We said our goodnights, and then Lina turned to smile at me.

- "Can we go skating again?" she asked.

It wasn't at the top of the list of things I wanted to do, but I was willing to do whatever would make her happy. "Sure." I said.

- "Max - I'm just messing with you. I just wanted to find where they were going to be. Could we ... go back to my room?" She wasn't smiling, now, but the promise in her big, brown eyes was intoxicating.

- "You sure you don't want to skate?" I asked.

- "What happened to the wild horses?" she said, laughing. She took my hand, and we walked back to the Lodge.

Their room was like ours - not especially luxurious, but cozy. The gas fireplaces were a nice touch. We had a romantic fire, without the mess. Lina and I sat on the couch. We both seemed to have developed a case of the last-minute jitters.

- "I'd love to hear you sing again." I told her.

- "Thank you. But not now, Max. Now I think you should kiss me."

I had been thinking of that for almost 24 hours. But I found myself surprisingly awkward, and hesitant. I put my arm around her bare shoulder. The touch of her naked skin made my fingers tremble, and my mouth went dry.

- "Lina." I said. "You're so beautiful."

She closed the remaining distance between us, and softly pressed her lips to mine.

Waiting for things is highly underrated. If we had tumbled into bed the night before, I'm sure that it would have been great. But after a full day of anticipation, I was fit to burst.

And for once, I'm not talking about my dick. I mean my heart. It was full to the brim with affection for this charming, lovely lady. I was nervous, too. I didn't want to make a mess of this, because I wanted Lina for more than one night.

That's why I felt like a teenager again. The combination of breathless anticipation and quivering nerve ends combined to make that first kiss one the most memorable I had ever had. I closed my eyes, and put everything I had - my essence - into my lips.

- "Wow." she breathed.

- "Yeah." I got out. "Same here."

- "Max." she said. "Could we ... just kiss some more? For a bit?"

We necked on the couch. Tongues came into play, but I kept my right hand back. My left was around her shoulder, and I couldn't help stroking her bare arm. But for the most part, I concentrated on her lips, her tongue, and her mouth.

When we ran out of breath, we stared at each other, and grinned like idiots.

- "I feel like I'm sixteen again." she whispered.

- "I'm so glad you're not." I whispered back.

- "You can touch me now." she said, softly.

My cock suddenly made his presence know, leaping to full erection inside my pants.

I kissed her again, and caressed her through her dress. She wasn't wearing a bra, I discovered. The dress was padded, somehow. Her breasts were full, and a pleasing handful. Lina leaned back, though, and her dress hiked up, revealing her beautiful, partially sheer white panties.

The invitation was clear enough. I ran my hand over her panties. I could feel the heat emanating beneath them.

- "Just a sec." she whispered. She stood up, and removed her panties. Then she sat back down on the couch, and put her arms around me. I admired the view through the transparent portion of her dress. Slowly, ever so slowly, I peeled it back, to expose her delightful little pussy.

Lina was completely clean-shaven, but her inner labia were hidden behind smooth folds of flesh. They were beginning to become swollen, but were still mostly hidden from view.

I ran my finger along her slit, and teased it open. She gasped and pressed her mouth to mine. It took a while, but she began to grow wet, and her outer lips swelled and separated, revealing the moist pink flesh beneath. Meanwhile, she was kissing me more passionately all the time. When I inserted the tip of my finger between her lower lips, she groaned into my mouth.

- "Max?" she said. "Do you have a condom?"

- "Yes."

She took my head between her to hands, and pushed me back a few inches, so that we could see each other clearly.

"Would you make love to me in front of the fire?"

- "Wild horses, Lina." I whispered.

I got a blanket from the cupboard, and the pillows from one of the beds. I hoped it was Lina's. As I thought briefly of Andrea, I hoped she wouldn't come back too soon.

When I spread the blanket and set up the pillows in front of the fireplace, Lina stood up. She pulled her Greek goddess dress over her head. It was my turn to gasp.

Long brown hair, enormous brown eyes. Perfect nose and flawless skin. The huge earrings and the necklace of coins. I thought briefly of the Michelin Man snowsuit, and smiled. How had I ever imagined that Lina's body was anything less than perfection?

Her shoulders and well-toned arms I had already seen. Her breast were B-cups, with nipples placed so high that they seemed to be pointing at my mouth. Her belly had the gentlest of swells, and her hips flared out ever so smoothly from her narrow waist. She was lean, with the body of a gymnast - except for her full breasts.

But she seemed uncertain. She wasn't smiling. I would almost guess that Lina was worried - that I wouldn't find her attractive?

- You are Artemis." I breathed. That earned me a nervous half-smile.

I laid her down in front of the fire, and began to pay homage. I kissed her lips, her neck, and her earlobes. I traced her collar bones with my tongue, while my hands fondled and caressed.

Her aeolae were perhaps twice the size of a silver dollar, and her nipples were slow to rise. They weren't recessed, or inverted. But even when I bathed them with my tongue, and gently nibbled them, they didn't rise very far. That didn't mean that I didn't enjoy paying attention to her breasts. They were wonderful.

As I kissed my way lower, I discovered that while her skin was a golden brown, her body hair was whitish blonde. The contrast was delightful.

When I reached her clean-shaven pussy, Lina stopped breathing, and went rigid.

- "Lina." I said. "Please - relax. I'm going to be here for a while."

The folds of skin covering her inner lips had swollen considerably, but they had also retreated and spread. Her inner labia had begun to expand, but they still seemed small, and fragile.

I was extra gentle with her. I touched my tongue to her inner lips, and traced their outline. Her clit was recessed, and partially hidden, until it began to swell and grow moist. It was an amazing discovery - I felt like an explorer in uncharted territory.

When I looked up the length of her body, and caught her eye, Lina seemed nervous, or unsure. I gave her a big smile, to reassure her, and went back to licking her pussy. I didn't rush her. I let her know that I was exactly where I wanted to be.

Lina's orgasm was beautiful. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she hunched her pussy into my face. She thrashed on the blanket, and rolled from side to side. Even better was what she said.

- "Oh. Oh! Max!"

I tore open a condom, and skinned it on, as she came back to earth. By the time she had resumed normal breathing, I had the tip of my cock nestled between her lower lips. I pushed forward gently, and lodged the head of my dick inside her.

Lina reached down, and spread her pussy lips, even as she spread her legs a little wider, and angled her hips to allow me entry. The moment of penetration was exquisite. But it was more than an incredible physical sensation. I knew, at that moment - that I wanted to do this again. With Lina.

She was surprisingly tight. She didn't smile, but looked at me with this unusual perplexed expression, as if she couldn't believe that I was inside her, that we were making love. I realized it the moment I entered her. This wasn't fucking. Just as she asked me to ... we were making love.

I wish I could tell you that I lasted for hours. That we fucked in a dozen positions, and added an appendix to the Kama Sutra. The truth is ... I lasted for precisely eleven strokes. And then I moaned as I filled the condom with my seed.

Lina didn't seem disappointed. She wrapped her arms around me, spoiling my balance so that I fell atop her. She kissed my cheek, and murmured endearments. I think it was Spanish - it didn't sound like Hungarian.

We lay in front of the fireplace, entwined. After a while, it got quite warm. Neither of us wanted to leave, so we simply turned around, so that our heads were at the opposite end of the blanket. That way, we were toasting the other side of our bodies.

The movement seemed to give us a little energy. We began to kiss again. She began to hum a little, and I could feel her smiling. Her hand crept down my lower stomach, and found my semi-erection. She stroked it.

- Max?" she whispered. "Can you ...?"

I certainly could. She got me hard again, sheathed in a new condom, and then Lina mounted me. She slid herself down, slowly - she was no longer quite so wet. In fact, she was remarkably tight, and it took several efforts before she sank down all the way, full of my cock.

Lina slowly rocked back and forth. Her eyes were wide open, and her lips moved - at one point, they formed a silent 'O'. I could read the physical sensations she was experiencing in her facial expressions.

What a wonderful way to make love: on my back, in front of a fireplace, with this beautiful woman astride me. It was making love. I wanted to cradle her in my arms, to enfold and protect her.

She tilted forward, and began to grind her pelvis against mine. Now she was leaning over me, and that brought her lovely breasts into range. They dangled just above my face, like ripe fruit. I caught them with my hands, and weighed them carefully.

My arms went around her, and I raised my head to reach her breasts with my mouth. I took her nipple between my teeth, and gently bit it. She caught her breath. Lina put her hands behind my shoulders, to help support me.

I licked her nipples, and teased them with lips, tongue and teeth. Somehow, Lina pulled me further upright, until I was almost sitting, with her straddling my lap. She held me tight, and began rotating her hips, grinding in little circles.