Wingman for a While Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,334 Followers

It was a tremendously intimate position, with our lower bodies glued together, my arms around her, and her breasts right in front of my face. She stroked my curls, and steered my head from one nipple to the other.

- "Hunh -" Her eyes closed, and she clutched at my shoulders as she came, from the friction of her clit against my pelvis, and the attention I was paying to her nipples.

Her lower body relaxed, and that gave me just enough room to begin thrusting upwards, gently. Lina's eyes opened, as she realized what I was doing. She smiled, and began to rock her hips, helping me.

It didn't take long for me to reach my second orgasm. It wasn't the wildest, most explosive spend I had ever experienced - but it was eminently satisfying.

We held each other as we tried to resume normal breathing. Then we heard a knock at the door.

- "Max. That's Andrea." she said. "You have to go. I'm sorry, my sweet. You have to get dressed."

They were good friends, I guess, but not quite at the level of intimacy where they would be comfortable being naked around each other - or having naked men around.

I let her steer me here and there, and got my clothes back on. I have a vague recollection of saying goodnight to Andrea. Lina made sure that I was fully dressed before she ushered me out the door.

Just outside the door, she kissed me, tenderly.

- "Goodnight." she whispered.

I was mildly incoherent until I got outside - the cold woke me up right quick.

And that was when I realized that I was in love.

***

I was too excited to go to bed. I wandered down to the main village, past the skating pond. After watching the lights for a while, I finally went back to our room.

Rob was snoring, but it didn't bother me. I lay awake for a long time, thinking of Lina ... how she looked, how she felt. I've no idea what time it was when I finally drifted off.

The previous day had been a long one, and I wasn't operating on much sleep. I was more than a little sluggish the next morning. That's why I was the last one downstairs. I didn't think that there was any particular hurry before breakfast.

But the girls weren't going to breakfast. Their car was packed up, and they were ready to leave.

I panicked. I ran over, shouting "Wait!"

I caught up to Lina. She had the oddest expression on her face. I couldn't read it.

- "Were you just going to leave?" I asked.

- "Well ..." She was avoiding eye contact - that was very unlike her.

- "Lina." I said. "Last night ... last night was incredible. This whole weekend has been - everything has been -"

- "Last night was lovely." she said. It wasn't my imagination: there was something sad about the way she said it. I was confused.

- "Lina, are you alright?"

- "I'm fine. We have to get going though. Andrea has to get home."

I was tired, I was panicking, and I wasn't thinking clearly. That's my excuse. I really didn't understand what was happening.

- "Umm .. could I have your number, though? I'd like to call you - go out sometime. I think we - I mean ..." I was babbling.

- "I don't think that's a good idea." she said, in that sad tone.

- "What?"

- "It's been a lovely weekend, Max. And last night was ... special."

- "Lina - what are you talking about?"

- "I came here for a fun time." she said. "I had a wonderful, romantic fling. That's all I wanted. I wasn't looking for a boyfriend."

"I can't go out with you, Max."

- "What?" And then I said something truly stupid.

"You already have a boyfriend?"

Like I said, I was confused. I blurted that out without thinking. But Lina reacted as if I'd slapped her.

- "You think I would cheat on my boyfriend?" she said. "That's what you think?"

- "No. I -"

She opened her car door, and got in.

"Lina, wait." I begged.

- "Goodbye, Max." She shut the door.

And they drove away.

I watched them drive away. It might have been a full minute before I could even speak.

- "What the fuck just happened?"

Rob shrugged. "Women." he said.

I was, not surprisingly, miserable all the way home. I went over all the details of the entire weekend - everything I'd said to her, everything we'd done. I focused especially on last night. Had I said, or done something irretrievably stupid?

The last thing I remembered was Lina kissing me at the door, whispering 'Goodnight'.

- "It makes no sense." I said, aloud - for the twentieth time.

- "Don't worry about it." said Rob. "Plenty of fish in the sea. We'll have back on your feet in no time."

*****

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,334 Followers