Wingman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EricOmro
EricOmro
10 Followers

The guys and the strap-on babe took turns, they fucked the women for three to six minutes at a time, moving back and forth as they wished, but each time they stopped without cumming - until they couldn't. The guys wore condoms because they were "sharing" the women and everybody wanted them to last longer. Since each of the men had already cum at least twice so far during the first two sessions they had stamina so it went for quite a time. Each of the two women got off a many times before all of the guys spent their cum, filling their condoms.

Dave said the older woman had a much tighter pussy, and while the guys did not ignore the blond they plainly favored the tighter pussy even if the woman was older. Only the girl with the strap-on favored the blond, she especially played with the blond's tits while fucking her. With that going on for entertainment in the next bed the guys were not in danger of going soft between their stints in the girls.

David was the last guy to fill his rubber, winning praise and approbation from all. He stayed until the girls were untied and they each gave him a long, hot kiss. The blond suggested he might join her and her husband (currently in the threesome with the redhead) in the bed overnight, "keeping her kitty company" until her husband was done, but David was sure he would not be much good to her. Also, he had to get up early in the morning.

As planned he slept in Belle's room and went straight to his golf course in the morning.

David said would of preferred being in the redhead's threesome for the third session, that girl looked very interesting. But she did not know him while she did know her other two guys. Perhaps, as his reputation grew, David would have more choices. Still, he liked what he did, and obviously it was not the sort of exercise he could do easily with his wife.

When he started to mention golf Belle cut him off by telling him about her evening.

Belle told David about the naughty time she had on the drive, starting with the make-out in the back seat after Katia removed her raincoat, both while I was driving and the period while we were stopped so Roger and I could both watch as she and Katia "went to town on their pussies." She said Katia was hot and fun. "I never realized a woman could be so purely hot," she told her husband. "But Katia did all kinds of things to me, she really got me going so much I forgot we were being watched, which made the effect double when I realized it again."

David said it sounded very hot and he was glad to hear it. Still, it was pretty clear now the golf was over, that he missed his wife. On the other hand, she wanted all I could give her in the time we had agreed.

For the next part of the conversation she wanted privacy, married couples need that and I was fine with it. She moved into the next room as they talked. I know she told him about some of her fantasies so far and I guess he had a specific desire to talk to her about. I know she also told him about the other things we did, and maybe what she planned to do, but did not include much detail. I do know that both of them thought the sexual fantasy stuff was great because they knew they could not do it together.

When the phone call was done she came back to me and said David would like me to call him back after she and I talked about something.

"Look, the idea of you taking me for the weekend is really hot, and I want to explore it completely. But the thing is, David has this bug up his ass about a threesome, specifically he really wants to try the double penetration thing. He didn't get one last night, so he is sort of more determined. I have always agreed to the general idea, the thing that stopped us was finding a second guy we could trust. He says we have found that guy. I agree, although we might not be in step on one significant detail. Still, that brings us to the question of when. What I proposed is for you and me to get it on with me on top, then for him to come in quietly to join us by sticking his member up my tight behind while I am having a ball on your cock. But the way I want it is with a minimum disturbance of you and me together... we are the couple, kissing and loving away, while he is the faceless toy. He will accept that and was thinking about this evening some time... if you are interested."

I had to ask, "Are you interested?"

"This is more his thing, and I really like my time with you. But any marriage involves compromise, and doing it the way I want is an idea I can really get behind. Part of my proposal is that he comes, he cums, then he goes, all without a word, because this weekend is supposed to be about us. You two can chat sports and glory days at home another time but I want to be a little piggy about my time with you. So you can see how, if you decline I will be okay with it too - it means more time for fun and games with just the two of us."

"If you want it today I am fine with it." I was not crazy about coming between them, but she was the one putting me there, not me.

She wanted it more than she didn't want it, and David really wanted it even if it was not quite the way he wanted it, so we talked a bit more. Finally she gave me the phone number, and I called him back.

I first said that I had lost two marriages, so if anything I said or did was forming a rift, he was to object; I did not want to cause anything like that. He said it was just the opposite, I was the answer they had been looking for to fit in some of what they needed. He trusted me for now and later. She liked me as her "variety." Plus, he knew I liked her. It was all good.

After that he and I kept the conversation on point. David and Belle had already agreed to the details, assuming I was okay with them. He would arrive at 6:30. The front door would be open, he would come right in. He was to undress in the foyer, then join us in the guest room bed. He would abstain until then, but would view some porn to insure extra hardness. I would have lube out, he would wear a rubber (her stated desire). He would stick it in and do his thing, otherwise he was not to speak unless spoken to. When he was done he was to leave, straight away; no cleanup, no conversation, no loving embraces, just dress and leave. I wondered about that, but he said Belle insisted.

David said he had heard all this before; they read and wrote fantasies for each other and this was #1. While it was not the role he expected to play he was okay with his "wife's version," both for Belle's desires - which he knew - and his own. He thanked me for making it possible, he said that "the other guy" was always the hang up and I was more than he could wish for. Except, maybe the next version of this particular scenario would involve a woman with a strap-on, combining the two elements of what they had both experienced last night.

I thought about Katia for that, since they both knew her one way of another, but decided not to bring that up.

He did say that he loved his wife and I said that was clear, plus she really loved him. I doubted I would ever get so lucky, my time was probably over. But Belle was in fantasyland this weekend and wanted to stay there until the end. He agreed with that, but added that so was he.

We would speak again after the weekend was over.

-

"So, what is your pleasure for the afternoon?" I asked Belle.

"There is a story I read once, a cheap pornographic paperback. Tell me, have you read any of the 'Flashman' books?"

"Yes. There was also a movie, which was not well received. It starred that fellow who played Caligula."

"Yes, well, those novels and this one were set in a time and place. In a novel I read an English gentlewoman of the time is on a journey with her husband followed their wedding. She wakes up in this tiny remote impossible-to-find principality after becoming lost in a storm. This is in the trackless East Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan border region. She explains herself to the Prince, a charming man with Russian and English roots. This Prince tells her that he has seen dozens of women like her, and in a handful of cases the spouse or a relative appeared in 10 to 20 days and reclaimed the woman. In most other cases nobody came and the women willingly became part of his harem. There were also women in his harem who came his way but did not care to be found, like those with older husbands. In any case, as his guest the woman would share his home, his table and his bed for a time. If her husband showed up to claim her, she could tell him whatever tale she wished."

"Sounds like she was in a pickle," I said.

"That is the way the woman saw it. Of course she objected. So the Prince explained that, in this region, when a woman is alone she was is assumed to be a slave or a prostitute; there was almost no distinction between the two. If she wished to stay in the slave quarters instead of his harem he would arrange it. Actually, some women sought that out. In the slave quarters many soldiers and other slaves would visit her, as she was attractive and exotic to them. She was only in his company because he saw her value as a companion, to join him at his table for conversation and in his bed for more refined versions of the gentle arts. But the choice was hers. As it was a pornographic novel, the woman acceded to the Prince's request and learned many pleasures. That is the position I imagine myself in. I know you will return me to my husband, and would never impose yourself. But for this weekend, I should like to imagine the other was true... my Prince."

"I understand perfectly. The novel, was it titled, 'My 10 days In Irithium' or some such?"

"Why yes! Have you read it also?"

"Only the dog-eared parts of it I'm afraid. The sex scenes. How did it start?"

"The start has this Victorian English couple who was going to marry in Italy, followed by a honeymoon on a Greek island. Then two days before the wedding, the husband learns of a rare butterfly in Afghanistan. He is sure that if he captures one, he will be admitted to the Royal Society. There is a sub-plot about the husband winning a one pound bet from the woman's cousin, a cad who the husband wrongly believes pilfered his wife's virginity and first kiss. Both men pursue lepidoptera as a hobby, so much is at stake. In the end she agrees to follow her husband's revision of their honeymoon plans. They get married, then immediately board a steam ship to Asia, and then join a caravan overland to find the elusive butterfly. Then a storm comes up and separates the new bride. After she is lost the man realizes what a fool he was to risk her."

"That all sounds very consistent with stories of the time. How does it end?"

"Oh, the Prince pleases the woman from the start. The virgin bride is still unsullied because of the sudden change in schedule, her husband's seasickness, and the lack of privacy during the trip. She remains intact for five days as the Prince shows her other pleasures, until she finally demands that he take her and make her a woman. Then comes indignity, she must do a few other things to convince him that her request in sincere. Finally, at night, the Prince does as she asks. They spend more time together. Sixteen days after losing her the husband appears at the palace, searching for his wife, with many painful and trying adventures along the path. The Prince reunites the two, resupplies them and even helps the man capture a group of the rare butterflies and their larvae. When the couple is back in civilization they finally have their wedding night, where the bride, who is now very educated in the such matters, allows her husband to find complete pleasure for both of them, and not just in the usual way. She insists that her husband must claim her at all her portals within a 24-hour period. The morning after the wife confesses to her husband of her intimate days and passionate nights with the Prince. She has withheld this so he cannot be foolish and attack or insult the Prince. The husband is upset, but then she takes him back to bed and shows him some of the delightful things she has learned. For the rest of their honeymoon she recounts other pleasurable lessons to her husband, sort of like 1001 nights, and without regard for matters of privacy. She also swears as to the innocence of her cousin in particular matters, and there are a few situations where he is invited to lends some special aid to the couple."

"Again, that follows the genre, from what I read the story was actually quite good for a cheap paperback. Wait... the title is '10 days...' but it actually took 16 days? Why?"

"The author said he wanted to build suspense, but I think it was because he had more ideas for sex acts that 10 days could reasonably accommodate."

"That does make sense. A friend at school had a copy which I borrowed, but I only read parts. It was memorable. How about you?"

"I read David's copy. Okay, I'll give you some backstory. My sister said I should insist my groom get rid of all his porn before the wedding. David refused, although he made a show of throwing out some of it. A year later when I found his stash he was unapologetic, and when he found out my sister's part... well, it activated some old feelings between them that I didn't know about. Anyways, I was curious about porn - I had zero exposure to the real thing - so I read some; that book was the first thing to catch my eye and it was pretty good, so I read a lot more. He had some good stuff, like Nancy Friday and Dr. Barbach - feminist books that showed just how much my sister was full of crap. Now David and I watch porn together. As for my sister, well, now I see why happiness artfully eludes her and her view of the world."

"Good for you. Well, in light of that, is there anything you want to try next?"

"I have always been curious about giving myself to a man sitting on a chair. Something tells me that you have that for a speciality. Could that be arranged?"

"Facing towards or away?"

"Ohhh... I had no idea there was a choice. Could we try both my Prince?"

"Sure. Come with me my Princess." Just like that we were "Prince" and "Princess" for the rest of the weekend.

I have a custom-made chair that works very well for such things in the bedroom. It looks like a normal straight-backed kitchen table chair, only the size and a couple of well-placed footrests make all the difference. On the way I made a small adjustment to the AC, we did not need the full effect this weekend if we were to stay comfortable without clothing.

First I wanted to warm Belle, so I had her get of the bed, on her belly, then I started to kiss and rub her shoulders, her back and her bottom. I used some fur mitts I got in Sweden. The idea was to get her relaxed and maybe just a little bit anxious for what was coming next. It worked, I got her very relaxed, but because of what was coming she was also too keyed up to sleep. I have to say, it was no hardship for me either. Despite the amount of sex we had enjoyed we had done very little of what I considered real foreplay. I like foreplay so this was a pleasure.

After about 45 minutes of enjoying myself pleasuring her body we moved on to the chair. I sat down, then I had her sit on my thighs, facing me while we did some deep, passionate kissing. During this I also kept one arm holding her close, while the other hand visited her nipples and her slit in turns, keeping the good spots warmed up without going too far. By this time she was very wet, but I liked kissing her because she gave herself so completely to the kiss, so I kept it up for a time.

Finally I had her stand up and turn away from me, with her legs outside of my thighs. She held herself open and lowered herself down, sliding her bottom down my torso. I helped her with one hand supporting her torso while the other hand supported my cock. She made contact and slowly impaled herself on my cock. When she was settled on my lap I reached around with both hands and took hold of her breasts, hugging her to me in the process. The temperature of the room had risen so we were both sweating slightly, this allowed her body to slip against my chest. I put my feet on the footrests and, using my leg muscles, was able to raise and lower her on my cock without her exerting herself. I take two runs of ten miles each during each week, so this was not much effort for me.

"Oh my," she said. "It feels so good moving like this! I can feel your length as you slide up and down... fuck it feels good!"

"Imagine how good it would feel if you husband could join us... maybe holding my cock up as it entered your body." She shivered when I said that. My words suggested a scene in the book, except a large black slave held the Prince's cock for the woman; her husband had not yet found her.

Once the husband and wife were together and she reprised the tale, they invited her cousin to join them. As the married couple stared into each other's eyes, the husband held the cousin's cock as it entered the wife's body.

I reached one hand down to her slit where I started to frig near her clit. She started to writhe and moan at that, as I lifted and lowered her by brute force it was pure pleasure for her to feel like a pleasured rag doll.

After a few minutes I told her to reverse herself, so she dismounted and was facing me as she lowered her body on to my cock. This gave her a very different feeling. With my hands I grasped her bottom to give her some support, and moved it slightly, shifting the angle of penetration as she rose and fell. She took advantage of the fact that we were facing each other to attack my mouth with her lips in a demanding, devouring kiss. I knew she was again thinking of her husband, not fucking him, but watching us kiss. It purely turned her on. I responded with equal passion and as we kissed we both felt our emotions for each other grow - there was no other way to put it. If we had not been kissing we might have said the inappropriate "L" word, we were that into it.

In time she turned around a few more times, trying to decide which way she liked best. At one point I whispered in her ear how, if another woman was present, the extra hands and mouth could be very helpful. For instance, if Katia's thumb and forefinger were wrapped around my cock, holding me in place, I could raise her higher so I was completely out, then drop her all the way on to my cock. Of course, if it was her husband instead, then if we climaxed while he was holding my cock, she could rub her clit against his knuckle during climax and he would distinctly feel my cum shooting through my cock into her welcoming body.

"Or maybe, if there was a third person holding my cock up, I could penetrate your ass instead of your pussy while you were facing away. Maybe, if the other person was female, she could use a dildo in your pussy, or a vibrator on your slit at the same time. That way I could feel you cum and cum and cum..."

This was quite an image to deal with, given the time she spend with Katia. My Princess had a monster climax as I whispered that suggestion.

"You naughty man... such ideas you put... fuck that is hot... a Magic Wand would be... Oh OH OHHHH YES! FUCK I AM CUMMING LIKE A SLUT! You are making me queer to have a woman!"

"Imagine both David and Katia's husband watching you as Katia..."

"OHHHHHH FUUUUUCK YESSSSSS THAT IS HOT I AM CUMMMMMMMING AGAIN... YOU NASTY... OH FUCK THIS SLUT!!"

I admit that, during that bit of mental theater, the way she was cumming non-stop on my cock, I was pretty close myself. But I held on to my climax as she calmed down. As soon as she could she lifted off, swung around, and settled down, impaling herself and locking me into a hot and deep kiss.

I managed to hold the kiss for a ten count, then I had no choice, I had to give up my own climax. Keeping me in a tight grip she held the kiss, pulsed her pussy, and gave a gasp with each convulsion my cock sent into her core, filling her pussy from maximum penetration deep inside. Her tongue lashed mine in concert with my spasm's in her pussy.

EricOmro
EricOmro
10 Followers